1924 E El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815

Used 877-284-6433

Featuring The Finest Pre-Owned Vehicles Under $10,000

Great purchase, excellent service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

My daughter & I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Civic at M & S Auto and it was a great experience. It is her first car and she had researched exactly what she wanted, so we went into the dealership fully prepared. Baja helped us out with the sale and was very professional and not pushy at all; which can be a huge turn-off when purchasing a car and is so often expected when you go car shopping. When we made the decision to buy the car the sale was handed over to George who was also very nice and was able to get the price well within my daughter's budget. There were a few items that needed to be attended to on the vehicle that George made sure would be handled before we took the car home (and they were done promptly). The whole transaction has been hassle-free and it has been nice dealing with the friendly folks at M & S Auto. If I purchase another used vehicle this will certainly be one of my first stops, if not my only stop. Thanks!

Sam and his crew is the BEST!

by from Sacramento, CA |

The crew at M&S Auto are amazing. I spent most of my time with the owner Sam, but with the help of his employees i was able to find the car i want, at a amazingly great price. No hassle, friendly,funny and caring sales reps, with your best interests in mind. Over the period of a month, my boyfriend and i had visited M&S many times talking to different sales reps. about cars we were interested in, as well as trade-ins we were planning as using as a downpayment. I had two cars to trade in (one that was paid-off, another that was not), and i was looking for a newer car vs. the cars i have now, one that was reliable yet something i couldn't keep my eyes off. throughout out the month i saw cars coming into the dealership,and cars leaving as well. For a small yard they have plenty of cars to choose from ! Visiting so often, i had the opportunity to speak with almost all the sales reps. and each and every single one i spoke with i felt like as if i was talking to a friend that wanted what was best for me. They let me walk the yard by myself to see what was there and then asked what i thought about what i saw, and if there was questions or interest on a car. Sam was the biggest help of them all. I had finally decided on a car that i wanted (the 2012 Acura TL). After speaking to Sam about the price of the car, he had gave me, what i believe was the best deal on the car i wanted with such lows miles for a price i believe i can pay off within a couple years. We worked out the price, made a deal with my two trade-ins which were the best financial relief i got out of getting my Acura, and I have been a happy customer ever since. Not only was Sam a great help with getting my car, his customer service went beyond what i expected out of a used dealership that sells cars as-is. Most dealers i know,if there is a problem with your car, will not fix any problems the car has after purchasing the vehicle, they follow strictly by Selling AS-IS.But thats not Sam, Sam goes out of his way to make sure his customers are well taken care of. Without questioning/inspecting what is going on with the car, he replaced my rotors and brake pads brand new all around along with new fps sensors. I recommend M&S to anyone and everyone who is interested in used cars and want a genuine caring group of people to find the right car for you.

Excellent Service

by from Foresthill |

Very helpful staff. Made the car buying experience comfortable, was not pushed. Had a few problems with the car after purchase and they stood behind us and fixed the problems without any hassle. Made you feel good about the dealership. The salesman, customer service rep, the repair shop were all very helpful and all was taken care of. Very impressed with all the staff we dealt with. Very happy with the car.

M & S Auto responded to this review

June 23, 2015

We appreciate the kind words, Alan. I am glad that we made the process real easy for you. Let us know if we can assist you in any further questions about the vehicle in general. Enjoy the new ride and we hope to see you soon! Moji-M

Another Great Deal!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I have previously purchased from this store, and this time found an Audi for sale to replace my Saab. Here are the key points. 1. The quality. The cars are in better shape, and have lower mileage. Plus, (at least on the vehicles I have purchased,) They have had fewer previous owners. 2. The staff and management. It is very easy to go through the process of buying, because of the friendly staff. It took me about an hour to complete the transaction. 3. The website. Enough photos of the car are made, so you can really see the car from 25 different angles, before you drive over there and see it. Plus you can check the carfax and read the history of the car.. 4. Reasonable prices. I paid a great price for the car. Yes, I would buy another one in the future,

Great Experience. Very Friendly, Knowledgable and

by from Sacramento, CA |

I highly recommend this dealership. They do what they can to make you happy with the deal.

Wonderful Exeperience at M&S Auto

by from Antelope, CA |

I recently bought my 2011 Honda Civic from M&S Auto and I am completely satisfied. I had plenty of time to look around the lot with no pressure. The people working here were very friendly and welcoming. Gus helped me with my purchase and the process was done so quickly. He was very open and provided all the information I needed to know. I'm glad I got my very first car from this dealership and I can definitely put my trust in them. I would highly recommend for car buyers to come to M&S Auto and look into what they have. Thank you M&S Auto!

Great Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

I purchased a Miata from this establishment and I have to say right from my salesman, Edi, to the manager,Gus, it was a wonderful experience. They were even willing to take my old car in trade and come and get me to pick up my new car! I highly recommend this business to everyone.

by from Sacramento |

I bought a 2004 Camry with only 96000 miles on it at M & S Auto and got it with no sells preasure to buy something else on the lot. They have a lot of nice cars too with excellent prices. Ernie Gonzales came and picked me up at my house and made sure i had my camry to drive home. Thanks Ernie.

Excellent experience!

by from Elk Grove CA |

I recently purchased a Subaru from M&S Auto, after looking on Craigslist, the big dealerships, and multiple web sites for several weeks. Buying a car can be stressful and intimidating, but not here. It was so simple and easy. All the staff is friendly and helpful. There was no pressure and I did not feel like they were hiding anything, or adding costs later. The car fax and estimate was provided right away and included all the fees, with approximate payments and Gus was more than helpful in figuiring out what worked for our family with different interest rates and loan plans. He knew we did not have a lot of time so he made things simple. I would purchase here again and would reccomend this place. This delearship is a hidden gem in the world of delearships in the Arden/Fulton area. I was given a great deal on a great car. Happy Customer

Very Good Service and Excellent Vehicle

by from Sacramento, Calif |

Very good cars at a reasonable price... excellent service by Johnny and George... very courteous and friendly.

2006 350z

by from Sacramento, CA |

The employees at M&S auto made the care buying experience a pleasurable one. Thanks to Gus for the great price on my beautiful new 350z!