1924 E El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815

Used 877-284-6433

Featuring The Finest Pre-Owned Vehicles Under $10,000

Great purchase, excellent service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

My daughter & I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Civic at M & S Auto and it was a great experience. It is her first car and she had researched exactly what she wanted, so we went into the dealership fully prepared. Baja helped us out with the sale and was very professional and not pushy at all; which can be a huge turn-off when purchasing a car and is so often expected when you go car shopping. When we made the decision to buy the car the sale was handed over to George who was also very nice and was able to get the price well within my daughter's budget. There were a few items that needed to be attended to on the vehicle that George made sure would be handled before we took the car home (and they were done promptly). The whole transaction has been hassle-free and it has been nice dealing with the friendly folks at M & S Auto. If I purchase another used vehicle this will certainly be one of my first stops, if not my only stop. Thanks!

Great Experience. Very Friendly, Knowledgable and

by from Sacramento, CA |

I highly recommend this dealership. They do what they can to make you happy with the deal.

Wonderful Exeperience at M&S Auto

by from Antelope, CA |

I recently bought my 2011 Honda Civic from M&S Auto and I am completely satisfied. I had plenty of time to look around the lot with no pressure. The people working here were very friendly and welcoming. Gus helped me with my purchase and the process was done so quickly. He was very open and provided all the information I needed to know. I'm glad I got my very first car from this dealership and I can definitely put my trust in them. I would highly recommend for car buyers to come to M&S Auto and look into what they have. Thank you M&S Auto!

Great Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

I purchased a Miata from this establishment and I have to say right from my salesman, Edi, to the manager,Gus, it was a wonderful experience. They were even willing to take my old car in trade and come and get me to pick up my new car! I highly recommend this business to everyone.

by from Sacramento |

I bought a 2004 Camry with only 96000 miles on it at M & S Auto and got it with no sells preasure to buy something else on the lot. They have a lot of nice cars too with excellent prices. Ernie Gonzales came and picked me up at my house and made sure i had my camry to drive home. Thanks Ernie.

Excellent experience!

by from Elk Grove CA |

I recently purchased a Subaru from M&S Auto, after looking on Craigslist, the big dealerships, and multiple web sites for several weeks. Buying a car can be stressful and intimidating, but not here. It was so simple and easy. All the staff is friendly and helpful. There was no pressure and I did not feel like they were hiding anything, or adding costs later. The car fax and estimate was provided right away and included all the fees, with approximate payments and Gus was more than helpful in figuiring out what worked for our family with different interest rates and loan plans. He knew we did not have a lot of time so he made things simple. I would purchase here again and would reccomend this place. This delearship is a hidden gem in the world of delearships in the Arden/Fulton area. I was given a great deal on a great car. Happy Customer

Very Good Service and Excellent Vehicle

by from Sacramento, Calif |

Very good cars at a reasonable price... excellent service by Johnny and George... very courteous and friendly.

2006 350z

by from Sacramento, CA |

The employees at M&S auto made the care buying experience a pleasurable one. Thanks to Gus for the great price on my beautiful new 350z!

Great atmosphere

by from Arden-Arcade |

I drive by this place on a regular basis. My SAAB is an orphan brand now, so I have been looking for a replacement. They had a Green Subaru for sale that caught my eye. Gus and George were friendly. They showed respect for me as a buyer. The process was painless. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a car,SUV or truck. Good variety of brands and vehicles. I'll buy another car from them in the future. Great experience. They deserve a gold star, 2 thumbs up, an atta-boy, and a pat on the back for a job well done. If you are not from around here, they are located at the old Greyhound terminal on El Camino near Ethan.

Very good experience!

by from Fair Oaks, CA |

Everyone very friendly. I was looking for an older Mazda Miata convertible as I had a 2001 so I knew what I wanted. On line there was an ad that showed a Silver 2001 so we went there to check it out. They showed me the car and when I got in and realized it was a stick shift (I wanted an automatic)they showed me a 2004 that was an automatic. I had already gone on line, checked Bluebook etc., so I knew what price range the car should be selling for depending on what condition it was in. I asked if I could have my mechanic look at it and he said fine. So the next day I took the car to my mechanic and he showed me an issue with the front bumper and said 2 other adjustments needed to be made but overall felt it was o.k. to buy. So George and I negotiated and he let me have the car for what I felt was a fair price. I think the sticker price on the car was too high to start with but they are in business to make money so as a consumer we all need to do our own research before you buy!

Horrible Experience!

by from Sacramento, ca |

I recently bought a Lexus IS 250. It appeared to be in decent shape but when I took home it had bad brakes, rotors, tires and the worst was the catalyst converter was also bad. All of the repairs have cost me about $2000. They also promised to fix a hole in the bumper but have avoided me. They don't really care about the negative impact on their business.