M & S Auto

Used 877-284-6433 Used 877-284-6433

Featuring The Finest Pre-Owned Vehicles Under $10,000

Positive car buying experience

by from Sacramento |

We purchased a used Infiniti G35 this year and it has been a great car. M&S worked hard to fit our needs, gave us a comoetitive trade offer, and got us into a great car at a price we could afford. Our salesman wasn't pushy and Gus, the sales manager was amazing in getting us a great rate from the credit union. Everyone I spoke with after the purchase was very helpful. Great customer service. M&S went above and beyond for us. We will definitely start our next car search at M&S.

Great customer Service - Stood behind their sal

by from Sacramento, CA |

Purchased a 2009 Toyota Sienna for a great price. Unfortunately we left immediately on a road trip and the car had some mechanical issues. Fortunately even though it was sold as is, M&S Auto Group stood behind the quality of their cars and took care of repairs so that we had a car that will last for the long term. I appreciate them providing quality customer service through a frustrating situation and turned around it around to creating a potential long term customer.

Would go there again!

by from Colfax ca |

Found the car I wanted with cars.com and went in for a test drive. Dominic was amazing and never tried to push anything on me. I would tell everyone to go through them.

Sam and his crew is the BEST!

by from Sacramento, CA |

The crew at M&S Auto are amazing. I spent most of my time with the owner Sam, but with the help of his employees i was able to find the car i want, at a amazingly great price. No hassle, friendly,funny and caring sales reps, with your best interests in mind. Over the period of a month, my boyfriend and i had visited M&S many times talking to different sales reps. about cars we were interested in, as well as trade-ins we were planning as using as a downpayment. I had two cars to trade in (one that was paid-off, another that was not), and i was looking for a newer car vs. the cars i have now, one that was reliable yet something i couldn't keep my eyes off. throughout out the month i saw cars coming into the dealership,and cars leaving as well. For a small yard they have plenty of cars to choose from ! Visiting so often, i had the opportunity to speak with almost all the sales reps. and each and every single one i spoke with i felt like as if i was talking to a friend that wanted what was best for me. They let me walk the yard by myself to see what was there and then asked what i thought about what i saw, and if there was questions or interest on a car. Sam was the biggest help of them all. I had finally decided on a car that i wanted (the 2012 Acura TL). After speaking to Sam about the price of the car, he had gave me, what i believe was the best deal on the car i wanted with such lows miles for a price i believe i can pay off within a couple years. We worked out the price, made a deal with my two trade-ins which were the best financial relief i got out of getting my Acura, and I have been a happy customer ever since. Not only was Sam a great help with getting my car, his customer service went beyond what i expected out of a used dealership that sells cars as-is. Most dealers i know,if there is a problem with your car, will not fix any problems the car has after purchasing the vehicle, they follow strictly by Selling AS-IS.But thats not Sam, Sam goes out of his way to make sure his customers are well taken care of. Without questioning/inspecting what is going on with the car, he replaced my rotors and brake pads brand new all around along with new fps sensors. I recommend M&S to anyone and everyone who is interested in used cars and want a genuine caring group of people to find the right car for you.

Excellent Service

by from Foresthill |

Very helpful staff. Made the car buying experience comfortable, was not pushed. Had a few problems with the car after purchase and they stood behind us and fixed the problems without any hassle. Made you feel good about the dealership. The salesman, customer service rep, the repair shop were all very helpful and all was taken care of. Very impressed with all the staff we dealt with. Very happy with the car.

M & S Auto responded to this review

June 23, 2015

We appreciate the kind words, Alan. I am glad that we made the process real easy for you. Let us know if we can assist you in any further questions about the vehicle in general. Enjoy the new ride and we hope to see you soon! Moji-M

Another Great Deal!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I have previously purchased from this store, and this time found an Audi for sale to replace my Saab. Here are the key points. 1. The quality. The cars are in better shape, and have lower mileage. Plus, (at least on the vehicles I have purchased,) They have had fewer previous owners. 2. The staff and management. It is very easy to go through the process of buying, because of the friendly staff. It took me about an hour to complete the transaction. 3. The website. Enough photos of the car are made, so you can really see the car from 25 different angles, before you drive over there and see it. Plus you can check the carfax and read the history of the car.. 4. Reasonable prices. I paid a great price for the car. Yes, I would buy another one in the future,

Great Experience. Very Friendly, Knowledgable and

by from Sacramento, CA |

I highly recommend this dealership. They do what they can to make you happy with the deal.

Wonderful Exeperience at M&S Auto

by from Antelope, CA |

I recently bought my 2011 Honda Civic from M&S Auto and I am completely satisfied. I had plenty of time to look around the lot with no pressure. The people working here were very friendly and welcoming. Gus helped me with my purchase and the process was done so quickly. He was very open and provided all the information I needed to know. I'm glad I got my very first car from this dealership and I can definitely put my trust in them. I would highly recommend for car buyers to come to M&S Auto and look into what they have. Thank you M&S Auto!

Great Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

I purchased a Miata from this establishment and I have to say right from my salesman, Edi, to the manager,Gus, it was a wonderful experience. They were even willing to take my old car in trade and come and get me to pick up my new car! I highly recommend this business to everyone.

M & S Auto

by from Sacramento |

I bought a 2004 Camry with only 96000 miles on it at M & S Auto and got it with no sells preasure to buy something else on the lot. They have a lot of nice cars too with excellent prices. Ernie Gonzales came and picked me up at my house and made sure i had my camry to drive home. Thanks Ernie.