Jim Hudson Buick GMC Cadillac

4035 Kaiser Hill Rd, Columbia, SC 29203

Used 877-269-7970

Superior service!

by from Columbia, SC |

I had an unexpected A/C issue with my Buick Enclave in extremely hot weather and with a very busy schedule. Matt and Charles worked my repair in their very tight schedule, provided a loaner vehicle, and had my A/C working in less than 24 hours! Now, that's exceptional service!!

As always - great experience

by from Columbia SC |

As always - great service experience. Quick in and out and the staff were extremely courteous.

June 23, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review, Paul! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated and efficient service department. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

Great service, great staff!

by from Cameron, SC |

I brought my Buick Ranier in for service and was treated by Neil Moseley and the rest of the staff with great hospitality. I love the friendly atmosphere and clean environment. Even though I live farther away, it is definitely worth the drive. Thanks guys!

June 26, 2015

Dianne, thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience and that we have your loyalty! We hope to see you again whenever your vehicle may need servicing!

The best buying experience every!!

by from Florence, SC |

This was a wonderful place to buy a car whether it be a new car or a new to you car. They were willing to work with me in every way. Andy Kimber went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Yes I will be back.

June 23, 2015

Robin, thank you for the great review! It's wonderful to know that Andy worked hard to meet all of your needs and make sure you were satisfied. We'll definitely pass along the kind words to him! Thank you for choosing Jim Hudson Buick/GMC/Cadillac and we look forward to the next time!

Sonya white

by from Columbia sc |

I just love the professional service and environment. I always feel like a valued customer at Jim Hudson's. Sadly, I do not believe this of Cadillac. They even proclaimed a disinterest in my plight with a damaged sunroof, having no desire to expedite the work. Please convey my gratitude to all the staff who assisted me at the dealership. I drive Cadillac because of you NOT GM!

67,000 mile check up

by from Blythewood,SC |

Everyone was professional and courteous. The car was ready when they estimated. The waiting area was very comfortable.

Looking for a newer Lacross

by from Columbia, SC |

We were looking for a newer Lacross and Skeeter Muckinfuss was very helpful in helping us get one. He is a great salesman and very good customer service skills, very pleasant and knows his job. He made sure that we were satisfied with our pufchase and ensured the process went quick and smooth. I am so glad that we had him as a salesman but the whole atmosphere was great. Facilities were clean and fresh smelling.

Oil change and tire rotation great job thanks Josh

by from Blythewood, SC 29016 |

Have always received great servivce very good as for keeping me informed on what is going on and needed. Very clean and everyone is very nice and helpful most of all they are all willing to work with you to resolve your problem.Josh will let me know what time to expect my car to be ready or will provide me with other means of transportation.Have been going there for about two years all i can say is keep up the great work.

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Bobby! We appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. Here at Jim Hudson Buick GMC Cadillac we strive to provide an efficient yet detailed experience in our service department, and it's great to hear we are succeeding. Thank you for your business and come back to see us!

Jim Hudson has an excellent service department

by from Lancaster,s.c. |

I had to have my windshield replaced because the front camera fail off. I had great service and help from my service advisor Charles Baker. The windshield was replaced correctly and everything works great.Jim Hudson has a great service department. They take pride in doing their job .

by from columbia |

Thank you.i was very pleased with the service department they were ready for me when I got there..very nice people..I was in and out in no time..very pleased ..I will recomend them to my friends...thank u again..sincerely Sarah Moore.