Galeana Chrysler-Jeep-Kia

180 Greystone Blvd., Columbia, SC 29210

New 888-642-7228 New 888-642-7228
Used 888-527-4038 Used 888-527-4038
Service 866-439-1752 Service 866-439-1752

Save Thousands Shop Online Chrysler Jeep Kia in Columbia, SC Today!

great salesman

by from cola, sc |

I felt I should write this today. I work in sales and once upon a time sold cars. I have purchased many cars and trucks over my fifty years and have run into all sorts of sales people of varied quality. I recently met a man who truly impressed me. Bob Pickett, a twenty two year veteran of this dealership. Bob provided the best service bestservicei have ever had while shopping for cars. He listened really listened to my interest and concerns. He then proceeded to serve my needs by not just spouting facts but through comparing the cars side by side allowing me to see back to back how they could fit my needs. He was very considerate of my preferences and never seemed hesitant or put out. This has been my best shopping experience in a long while. I feel bad that I was unable to make the purchase I wanted at this time, due to my own situation not the people of galeana who served me well. I would not only recommend them highly but will most likely purchase my next car there.

Recent Purchases

by from Columbia, SC |

Thank you and the car buying experience was quite pleasant at Galeana and Mr. Fulton made it such a pleasure and so easy. I had been searching the internet for about a week and was so undecided on what I actually wanted and then discovered the Patriot on Galeana's website. I wasn't actually expecting it to be on the lot when I arrived. Mr. Fulton actually gave me three options to choose from and then gave me the options of which one I would get more for my money, which is exactly what I was looking for. Even if he didn't present me with the options, I was well prepared to tell him what I wanted. I appreciate all the time he took to make sure we were satisfied and got what we wanted and great prices. We went in for one car and walked off with two!!! Great service and a great salesman! Highly recommended and look forward to doing business again at some point!

Used car Complaint

by from Columbia |

I would not and WILL NOT ever recommend anyone to buy from Galena and I will never buy from Galena ever again. I purchased a used vehicle from Galena and I was under the impression that they inspected the car before the would put it on the lot to sell it. Needless to say, I have to make repairs to the car before I ever made my first payment. When I spoke with the dealer, they informed me that I will have to pay for the repairs myself, and that they were not responsible. Talk about customer service from a dealer....my experience was and continues to be horrible. I will NEVER EVER buy from t hem again, nor will I ever recommend any of my friends, family, or coworkers to purchase from them. I am motified at how they are not willing to stand behind any of the vehicles they choose to sell an unsuspecting customer.

Great to work with

by from Columbia, SC |

This was not my first vehicle purchase so I know how the game is played, but I will tell you that my experience with Ingo was great. He is a good salesman and a great guy. The vehicle was very well prepared and the deal was very fair. I couldn't be more pleased with my buying experience with Galeana Chrysler Jeep Kia and especially Ingo Heinz.

Kia Sorento

by from Chapin, SC |

I have purchased numerous cars over the last 40 year and this is probably the frist time i had 100% buy-in with this purchase. NO second thoughts because my sales guy (Jay Bartos) and his manager (Adam Firetag) answered every question i had honestly about the 2016 Sorento i was purchasing. I didn't want a trip, TV or cash back, just the BEST DEAL i could get and found it here! Great experience. If you need a car go talk to these guys!!! Thanks bp

getting an appointment

by from prosperity sc |

I purchased a new jeep this labor day. Two days ago I noticed a rattle coming from the lift kit area. I called today to see if I could get it looked at and was told the soonest would be October 1st. I can only hope this is not dangerous and can continue to drive my jeep until Octobers appointment time. I have been told by service that they are swamped. This info should be explained to customers when they purchase not when service is needed. Who can afford to not drive their car until the service is completed.. I can only hope to get into the service dept before Oct 1st.

Terry Bostic was Great to Work With

by from Columbia, SC |

I have worked with Terry Bostick over the last few years on purchasing vehicles and he has always gone out of his way to make sure my needs were met. I would also like to thank Carlos for his assistance during my buying process. I think your team is very help full in working with people to insure they get the right vehicle for the right price.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Columbia SC |

I have never experienced such great service anywhere else in my life! Everyone was so friendly and Dawn, who sold me the car, was so nice and helpful. Johnnie also helped with the process too and was very accommodating. I'm so happy with my Jeep

Decent experience

by from lexington sc |

Very nice people who work hard for you! The only complaint is I was contacted by a sales person and was told I qualified for the fresh start program.....the only problem was the negative equity on my car! I was told to sale my car and the we could get me in a car for 1300 down! I was iffy at first and called back and asked if we could at least run info as if the car was sold bf it actually sold so I would know exactly where I stood without having to get rid of my only car! I was told they did all they could do and that when I sold my car I would be put in a car for 1300 down! I called the weekend after that saying I sold my car and at the end of the day literally was told sorry we need 3500 down but hey we did what we could do! I think that was unfair and when I filled out a credit Applicatuon and all my info was available and I was told it could get done then I sold the car!

Refreshingly Honest

by from Columbia, SC |

Buying experience at Galeana was excellent. Michael Floyd was the perfect salesman for us--honest, unassuming, not pushy, good listener, and followed up on every question. We have bought many cars over the years and through those experiences, have learned to tune out (and walk away) when a dealer presumes too much. Michael was refreshingly honest and plain spoken--as well as candid when asked the "tough" questions. We now consider Galeana our "go-to" for any future dealings.