Acura of Tempe

Used 888-843-7094 Used 888-843-7094
Service 888-229-0702 Service 888-229-0702

Great customer service

by from Phoenix AZ |

Very easy transaction, Chelsea the internet sales manager was great, went in at 9:00 am and made a offer, out of there by 11:00 am, great people at this dealership

Overall Amazing Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We have been customers at Acura of Tempe for quite a few years now. Patrick Aigner, Steve Rotonda and Todd Goldhammer have taken great care of our family. We have always been greeted with smiling faces, treated with respect and honesty and we leave knowing that we have received great prices. Acura of Tempe has provided our family with 5 cars over the years and many more to come in the future. Thank you Patrick, Steve, Todd and Acura of Tempe!

Great customer service and very knowledgeable

by from Tempe, AZ |

My wife and I needed a family vehicle and Acura of Tempe helped put us in the new MDX at a great price. The team, namely Steve and Gary, is super friendly and beyond helpful. Obviously, they truly understand the importance of great customer service, being very knowledgeable, aware of my family's needs and giving us perspective about the market and everything that will impact our decision in getting a new vehicle. I highly recommend paying these guys a visit while shopping for your next vehicle. We love our new MDX and know we are in good hands from the support side as well. A++++++++++

Friendly and Excellent service

by from Tucson, AZ |

This is my second time buying an Acura at this dealership and they never disappoint!

Excellent Service

by from Tempe, AZ |

I brought my car for a routine maintenance. I scheduled the appointment the night before on their web site -- there was a lot of time options available, and I was able to chose the best fitting my busy schedule. I requested a shuttle transportation to work. When I arrived, a service person was waiting to take my car and sending me to the agent inside for completing the paperwork. I was immediately seen with the pre-printed documents outlining the recommended service ans a brief review of my last service at the dealership. We quickly discussed what I would need this time and which services have been done previously or would be done externally (like wheel rotation at Costco). I signed the papers and was ready to go. it did not take more than 5 min. Outside the shuttle driver was waiting with the door open, and in no time was was on my way back to work. Car pickup was very similar. practially no waiting time whatsoever. This is an example of exceptional operations and customer service. Way to go, Acura of Tempe!

Best Acura dealership in Arizona

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have purchased and used the service departments of all of the Acura dealerships in the Valley and one in California (I am on my 6th Acura). The folks at Acura of Tempe and my service guy, Todd Goldhammer, are exceptional in their treatment of their customers and attention to detail in servicing the car. Helpful and thorough are two of the best words I can think of to describe them. They know the importance of customer relationships and it is reflected in their actions!

Great follow up and professional sales staff

by from Mesa AZ |

Sales staff were very diligent in dealing with my needs for a used vehicle. I really didn't feel any undue pressure to buy something that didn't meet our needs

Acura of Tempe Fan

by from Buckeye, AZ |

We recently purchased our 4th Acura from Acura of Tempe, a dealership that continues to provide nothing short of excellent customer service whether its from the initial greeting when you visit, call or simply during the course of doing business. Patrick Aigner assisted us with our most recent MDX purchase and he is one who is truly engaged in providing the very best of experiences. Patrick went over and beyond and provided a smooth experience in an effort to keep our time there most efficient. At the end, he spent time in detail going over the features of our new car as well as provided us with a folder of specific information he put together from questions he's received from other clients over the years. The Sales aspect is only the beginning and the key part of the relationship is Bob Santa Maria and Abel Talbo, who are part of the Acura of Tempe Service Department and are the KEY reasons we travel 40+ miles to have our cars serviced by these two fine gentlemen. After 10 years of experience with Acura of Tempe, I cannot rate this dealership high enough and would highly recommend if you are in the market for an Acura or need your Acura serviced. Thank you Acura of Tempe.

sell yours first

by from phx,az |

vehicle i looked at was 2007, 6 years old, seemed to be very nice. price seemed to be reasonable for year, mileage and accessories. would have purchased if offered reasonable amount for my trade in, however that did not happened. went to another dealer got over two times the offer on my trade in for comparable 2009 vehicle, so purchased from other dealership. c'est la vie.

great service

by from el paso texas |

Great service even after the sale