Honda of Columbia

Service 866-630-5608

Columbia's Original Honda Dealer Since 1978

Great experience

by from Columbia, SC |

I recently bought my third Honda, first one was a Prelude, second & third ones were/are an Accord. I purchased all three new and drove the first two for 13 years & almost 15 years. Obviously I love my Honda cars. I bought the first two from Midlands Honda & returned there thinking I would purchase my third one from them as well. My husband & I were not treated with respect and they were not willing to work with us as far as price, nor would they even tell us the final price so we could figure out what kind of down payment we needed, it was truly unbelievable. The owner of where we have all 5 of our vehicles serviced told me to go to Honda Cars of Columbia, he said I would be happy there & he was right. They treated me with respect, were upfront with pricing, answered all my questions, we bought my 2014 Honda Accord V6 for what we wanted to pay. It was so easy, that I was skeptical thinking okay when are they going to drop the ball on this, until I drove it off the lot and realized they were honest & did everything I wanted and asked for. I highly recommend going to Honda Cars of Columbia and work with Braulio Rivera, you will not be disappointed.

Great experience

by from Hopkins SC |

Saw a couple of cars I wanted to look at and got a call immediately from the dealership. Went that day and two fo the cars had already been sold, but the one I really wanted was still there. Went for a test drive and bought the car that day. Everyone was very helpful and I did not encounter anyone at this dealership that wans't willing and able to help. Best experience I ever had buying a car.

Outstanding, professional and responsive

by from Aiken, SC |

Worked with Lonnie -- pleasant, knowledgeable, professional and very responsive. Was looking to lease 2 Honda Fit Sports. Lonnie knew the vehicle thoroughly and developed an outstanding, very appealing pricing proposal. I leased from another dealer who had the colors I wanted -- not Lonnie's or Columbia Honda's fault because the '13 Fit will shortly be replaced so inventory is very limited. I highly recommend Lonnie and Columbia Honda -- the cars and service can't be beat.

FAST PURCHASE!

by from South Carolina |

I had already picked out a vehicle that I wanted. I had the check in hand and it took a total of 30 minutes to have paperwork signed. In and Out! I like that!

Frequent visitor

by from Columbia sc |

I get to visit a number of dealers in my line of work. The atmosphere at honda of Columbia feels good. Salesmen are willing to help wether your buying or not. The service advisors open the door for you. They ask how you are doing. Very polite staff. I like the fact of being locally owned. 35 years serving this area is no easy task. Hats off.

Service customers

by from Lexington sc |

I hate to say that I'm gullible. However I know when I'm being treated the way I should be. Honda of columbia has always been reliable and quick when I bring my civic in. These days it's hard to find businesses you trust. I've found that trust in honda of columbia

Honda loyal

by from Columbia sc |

I was impressed with the difference of the 2 honda stores in my area. I stopped taking my car to the one closer because the customer service at this one was just amazing.

Great sales experience!

by from Cayce, SC |

Being a first time car buyer, I was very skeptical going in. I worked with Matt Taylor. Phenomenal guy. Took a lot of extra time to make sure I knew what I was getting in to. Will continue to buy my vehicles from Honda of Columbia!

Service Department

by from Hopkins, SC |

After searching for a great deal on an Odyssey, I finally found a low mileage used one at a dealership other than this one. I have had problems trying to purchase a car in the past from this dealership, but now that I have an Odyssey I needed a Honda dealership that knows how to service an Odyssey. The service department is way better than the sales department for sure. They are, however, extremely busy, which means that you must schedule service appointments over the phone in advance if you need any kind of maintenance or repair work done. Once you schedule your appointment, be prepared to sit and wait for awhile unless you have a ride or take them up on their courtesy shuttle for a ride home or to your job. The average wait time is two hours, regardless of how far in advance you schedule your appointment with them. Oil changes are about $37, which is really the standard every where. They do a courtesy check which always includes checking the brakes for wear and the battery to see if it is charging properly or may be on its last leg. I suggest scheduling all service appointments first thing in the morning when they open if possible. Saturday appointments may be a drag if you like to sleep in on the weekends, but they have a full staff on hand and open at 7am.

Service

by from Columbia, SC |

I spoke to Scott, the service manager, at HONDA OF COLUMBIA in Lexington. He was very pleasant and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I would definitely get my vehicle serviced there. Please void MIDLANDS HONDA on Killian Road since they have very poor service.