Jim Hudson Hyundai

310 Greystone Blvd, Columbia, SC 29210

I Buy Only From Jim Hudson!

by from Hot Springs AR |

I bought my first Elantra through Jim Hudson back in 2012. Jason worked with me for 3 months to find the car I wanted. So impressed and pleased. Just last week I got a call about refinancing - but I had to be in state and I have moved. So they offered me a brand new 2014, lowered my payment and cut my interest rate in half. AMAZING!!! To make it even sweeter they drove the car out to me. :) Not only does Jim Hudson sell you are car, they make sure that no matter where you are that you continue to get the same great service.

Service Dept

by from Columbia, SC |

I bought my first Hyundai last year and love it. But the best part of the sale, is the service department. Every oil change or routine maintenance is a breeze. The people are super friendly, answer all my questions, and the new waiting area is top notch.

Jim Hudson Hyundai responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Steven, we are so happy to hear that you enjoy our service department! It makes us proud to hear that you have continually experienced friendly and helpful customer service. We also appreciate your compliments of our waiting area. Thanks for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to serving you again.

by from Columbia |

The staff is extremely nice. New service dept is clean. Service is fast

Very good experience

by from Columbia, SC |

We had a very good experience buying from Jim Hudson Hyundai. They were professional, courteous and best of all--non pressuring. Our salesperson was helpful and worked with us. Even the final offer for extended warranty was no-pressure. After buying they followed up with us--even a month later--to ask how things were going. I would definitely go back to this dealership.

One great Dealership

by from West Columbia South Carolina |

When went to buy my new Hyundai was greet by a gentleman Mr Henry Adams he was very knowable on all my question about the 2 012 Azera . With out a doubt he know the cars he sell and would recommend to anyone when ready to pursue a new or use car go see him he will treat you like family from time buy to even when take in to have it service. if not busy he come says hi how car doing if need anything do not hes-take to call me and let get it done. Not like most sale people he not just looking to make money but want you happy with best deal he can offer you and was no pressure , to buy like most dealership tell their tell their sale personal. Sincerely Mr Jackie Marquiss

Dont buy over the internet from them

by from WASHINGTON DC |

I saw a 2011 Jaguar XJ on CARS.COM for sale. They had 6 pictures on the add. I had them pull my credit for financing . I was approved and was on my way to SC from Washington DC. I was about to purchase my plane ticket when I asked .."was the car ready to be picked up ?" I was told "no a headlight was being replaced". I was then told that the pics on cars.com are not of the actual car. They were stock photos. WOW! I was angry to say the least.

Sante fe

by from Columbia sc |

First time for me but my wife has brought the car in a bunch of times and never had issues

20 with Jim Hudson on grey stone

by from Columbia, sc |

All way excellet service, they always treet me right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elantra

by from Orange burg sc |

The customer service is great. The technicians are friendly and they treat everyone well. The technicians are very courteous with your time. The waiting area is always clean. They offer free coffee.

Tuson owner

by from Lexington sc |

Customer service is out of this world thanks Jim