Lia Volkswagen of Enfield

Lia Volkswagen of Enfield

140 Elm St, Enfield, CT 06082

New 855-311-1676
Used 855-262-1898

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Internet sales, sales personnel, and service desk.

by from Middlefield, CT |

Investigated purchse of new car over internet. LIA emailed back with inventory listings and price quotes. Went to their store and found knowledgible sales personnel and discussed service costs with service desk.

No thanks

by from eastern CT |

I went to Lia of Enfield to trade my car in for a newer one. I put money down signed paper work and was told to come back two days later at a certain time to pick up my new car. Two hours before i was to pick up the car i was called to be let known that the deal was a no go and I wouldnt be able to purchase this car. (two hours before pickup!) I was then told to try and purchase a newer car and was even referred to car i really enjoyed. Again signed paper work and was told I would be contacted the next day. Two days later with no call I decided to call the dealership. Again i was told no deal. All and all, huge lack of communication and help here, with little to no information reguarding what went wrong or what to do forgoing a car purchase.

deceiving

by from long island, ny |

I contact them about a CPO car and was told it was sold. It was a good opportunity. Now, a week later it is still listed on their website. Not fair.

never again

by from east hartford ct |

I would never buy a car from the lia again. I purchased a used 2004 passet and was charged for window tinting which the previous owner payed for, which I didn't find out until a mounth. also which adds gasoline to the fire, they removed the dealer sticker and pulled the tinting off and when asked them in repairing it, they said no. beware beware beware. If I broke your store window , you might be a little mad. Remember this note will cost your dealership. each time I get a offer from your dealership

Tim is NOT your typical car salesman

by from Branford, CT |

It was a pleasure to work with Tim on my recent purchase. He went out of his way to make himself available to me including providing me with his personal cell phone number in case I needed to reach him when he wasn't at work. The ultimate touch was the extra 'miles' he went to make the delivery easy by picking me up in Branford and bringing me to the showroom on delivery day. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

Check engine light

by from Hartford, CT |

I was very happy when I bought my car from Lia VW. The sales person was great at helping me find what I wanted and working with me to find a price I can manage. A key factor in buying the car was that I wanted it to be certified (and under warrantee) and still have a good amount of miles left under the power train warrantee, because I was definitely buying pre-owned. Unfortunately, within the first 6 months of having my car the check engine light comes on. I waited a few months because I was told it wasn't a serious issue and was fine to drive with. When I called the dealership, the person I spoke with on the phone was wonderful, describing what the problem was (based on my error codes) and what it meant, as well as what it would cost, nothing! I made an appointment to come in at my next free block in two weeks. When I actually arrived at the shop, it was a very stressful experience. The person at the front desk was telling me they were overbooked with 17 cars and instead of 2 hours it would be all day. To top it off, he said there would be a $50 deductible from the warrantee. Displeased but with few options, I had someone pick me up from the dealership. I called back several hours later, because I had a dog waiting 40 miles away I couldn't realistically leave alone all day. I was annoyed when they said it wasn't even in a bay yet, but relaxed five minutes later when they called back with rental car arrangements. In summary, it was annoying and fell below my expectations (three days later I had to drive the 80 mile round trip to return the car and pick up mine when it was finished). It was somewhat understandable circumstances, though, I would have preferred to be called if they were overbooked and rescheduled before driving out there. They did their best to make up for it with the rental (which was the only reason it worked, as I had work the next day) and by washing my car. Again, I was a little disappointed when they called to tell me it was all set and informed me a headlight was out. I said I knew, I had already bought the bulbs to repair it and they're in the car, but they didn't go the extra mile to replace it. Not necessary, and I wouldn't pay them to do such a simple job in other circumstances, but because of the inconvenience it would have been a nice touch. The car also idles much louder and doesn't run as smoothly since they replaced the manifold, but I was advised to wait several days and see if this persists before calling again.

The worst dealer ever

by from East Lonmeadow, ma |

I trie to buy my Jetta here. I signed a contract Thor a brand new 2011 jetta. Two days later they said they could not get the car, so they voided the contract. I think they felt I had too good a price. ( I used a consumer reports service to get a price). I boughtthe same car30 miles away in west springfield. Since then I have tried to use their service department because they are close to my house. Talk about a disaster. Unorganized and unprofessional, never mind the misdiagnosis costing me more!

Very pleased with customer servive

by from Somers,Ct |

I found exactly what I wanted, as soon as I wanted it! The whole team helped as much as they could and everyone was very kind.I am so in love with my new 2013 jetta!

Exceptional Purchase Experience

by from Branford, CT |

I just purchased a new 2013 Volkswagen Eos. I not only love the car, I thought that the Lia dealership treated me like family. They were fantastic. From the general manager, sales person, service people, they all treated me like I was the only customer and took care of every need possible. The service dept was exceptional with Tom, Chris and Nicole.They were very knowledgeable and helpful.I would definelty recommend everyone to this dealership. This was by far the best experience that I ever had purchasing a vehicle. THANKS LIA!!!!

Excellent Service Experience!

by from Northampton, MA |

I had a very positive service experience at Lia VW of Enfield, I brought my Jetta TDI for a few maintenance items along with troubleshooting my AUX input on my radio. All issues were fixed in 20 mins max...very impressed! Keep up the good work!

Tornado Red VW Golf

by from Somers, CT |

I needed a new car and planned on looking at the VW Golf, the Ford Focus and the Mazda 3. The first place I went on sunday afternoon was Lia VW. After test driving the Golf, I fell in love with it. The Golf is the perfect car for me. When I asked my salesman,Bill Aitchison, the sticker price, I was taken aback. It was pricey. But, the car was very well equipped with everything from AC, sunroof, touch screen radio, mats (winter & summer) and safety technology that is second to none. I was driving a rental since I had recently totaled my car and we started to talk price. In my opinion, we got a very good reduction off the sticker price and Bill Kazanji, Lia's General Manager, sweetened the deal by allowing me to use a new VW Jetta while I waited for Lia to find the Tornado Red 4-door GOLF I just had to have. One day later, Lia called me and said they located my red Golf in New Jersey and by Friday I took delivery. I love the car. I had a small hubcap issue two days later and Lia replaced that with no questions asked. The purchase of my VW Golf was the easiest and friendliest sale I have ever experienced. I never ever made it to the Ford or Mazda dealerships.