Lia Volkswagen of Enfield

140 Elm St, Enfield, CT 06082

Smooth Transaction

by from Albany, NY |

I found this car on cars.com. It's in different state from where I live. I thought I had to go to DMV myself afterward. Turn out they did everything for me. I will just have to wait for the plates in the mail. I bought a car from an individual before. I find that it's much easier buying from a dealership. To me I think the dealership has to keep their reputation, so they at least have to make sure the car is ok. The car I bought all the warranty has expired, but Lia will guarantee for 60 days which I don't think I get that buying from individuals. Kyriaki Kazalis was my salesperson. We went for a test drive. Then she explained about the service that was done on the car. Also showed me the carfax. She was very nice and not pushing at all. Just let me decide.

Nikole Goodman, Service Rep and Tom Holigan, Mgr

by from Stafford, CT |

The service staff is superb. Nikole Goodman, Service Representative was marvelous in knowing such critical items as who I was, what work I expected to have done and my personal idiocyncracies such as tire pressures, not overfilling the oil, and whether I would need transportation or be waiting, etc. She had all the paperwork ready as soon as I entered, knew who I was, why I was there, graciously directed me to the lounge and indicated where the coffee and refreshments were. In addition she made sure the Service Manager Tom Holigan had a chance to chat with me in his busy schedule. Later when the service was complete she cordially assisted me. One cannot reasonably ask for better service. All work done correctly the first time, every time I visit. A friendly, courteous and extremely competent Service Group from Service Representative to Service Mgr to all the Service and Parts personnel. Top notch! And better than the old Mercedes-Benz dealership I used to visit back in the 1960's. If your VW needs service, go to LIA VW in Enfield, CT!!! 5 Stars!!!

Need your VW serviced? This is the place

by from Holyoke, Ma. |

NIkole Goodman is one of the most valuable assets to this company. Attention to detail, extreme patience and listening skills, and much more always make my overall experience a positive one. Nikole is very thorough and appears to work on the customers behalf more than any other dealership I have used before. Highly recommend!

Great Experience working with Ryan

by from Stafford, CT |

We just bought a 2012 Tiguan from Lia VW in Enfield. Our salesperson Ryan Peterson was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. When we took our test drive he was clear on the information he provided and answered all our questions. He was always professional and continues to be available to answer questions we have about our new vehicle. The overall experience at this dealership was a positive one. All of the staff were friendly and will be back there again when it is time for us to purchase another vehicle.

Ryan was outstanding

by from Southington, CT |

Went to the dealer to look at a specific vehicle, the vehicle was on hand and exactly as advertised. Working with Ryan, and eventually Chad the General Manager, was extremely easy and efficient. They were flexible with our trade and the purchase price of the car was very fair. Easy deal and best of all my wife loves her new car.

I don't feel I can trust the repair shop.

by from Enfield, CT |

I started to take my Beetle to Lia for service in the hopes of building a good relationship, since I love VW's. While I cannot say the work they have done is bad, or the service, I was unnerved because I had taken the car in for something and was called later in the day to let me know all was set, but that they had done a check and they recommended I get new windshield wipers - fair enough, I hadn't replaced in a while, so I said go ahead. All was well until I had to take my car in again not too long after, for a different issue and again, I get the telephone call suggesting that I need new windshield wipers! Didn't they realize they just sold me some?? It makes it very clear that windshield wipers are an upsell, and Lia was not actually looking out for my wellbeing when they suggested I needed them, nor did they even take the time to review my history. I realize that wipers are not the biggest purchase, but I am on a tight budget and this small incident does not allow me to trust they will be honest when I really need them to be. This 'small' incident has already cost Lia a lot of my business (my car is at that age) and I would look elsewhere when I look to trade in.

Excellent service!

by from greenfield ma |

Excellent service! Kerri did a awesome job showing me all the details to my new car !

September 12, 2014

Thank You for your business Mike. It was great working with you. Look forward to seeing you on the first oil change.

Great Experience

by from Hartford CT |

I had a fantastic experience at Lia VW in Enfield. My Sales Rep Tony was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He did not make us feel pressured and made the buying process very easy. I had seen an ad online and in the newspaper and there were no hidden surprises, everything was as advertised. I would definitely buy from Tony again, and I couldnt be happier with my new VW Passat!

September 12, 2014

Thank You for the business Brian. We enjoyed working with you as well. Thanks for letting the consumers know about your experience. We want them to know we don't have any hidden surprises with our advertising and that our staff is knowledgeable, and non-pressure.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from West Springfield, MA |

My wife and I found a used car on the Lia Volkswagon website that she really liked. We drove from West Springfield to Enfield to take a look at the car and from the second we walked into the showroom we were treated like royalty. Kimberly greeted us when we came in and introduced us to our Sales Rep Zee(Zaahir Qawi). As both my wife and I are long time members of AARP you can probably guess that between us we have bought many, many vehicles. NEVER, have either one us, had such an easy time as this. Zee, made buying a car so relaxing and enjoyable, it was almost like bought it right from our very own living room. We can't thank Lia Volkswagon enough for the amazing time we had. WE WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE!!!

September 11, 2014

Thank You for giving us the opportunity of making your car buying experience relaxing. Thanks for letting our consumers know that you were treated like royalty. That is how customers are suppose to be treated.

No thanks

by from eastern CT |

I went to Lia of Enfield to trade my car in for a newer one. I put money down signed paper work and was told to come back two days later at a certain time to pick up my new car. Two hours before i was to pick up the car i was called to be let known that the deal was a no go and I wouldnt be able to purchase this car. (two hours before pickup!) I was then told to try and purchase a newer car and was even referred to car i really enjoyed. Again signed paper work and was told I would be contacted the next day. Two days later with no call I decided to call the dealership. Again i was told no deal. All and all, huge lack of communication and help here, with little to no information reguarding what went wrong or what to do forgoing a car purchase.

September 12, 2014

My apologies for your experience. There is new management in the store since your visit. If you are still in the market please call me or stop by. I would like to personally help you out and make sure you have a great car purchasing experience. Kyle