Wray Automotive Group

New 888-680-3362
Used 888-456-6228
Service 888-667-1486

The Wray Way!

Wrays really appreciates their customers.

by from Raeford, NC |

I live in NC and had been in the market for a Golf TDI for several weeks. After dealing with 3 or 4 VW dealerships up here, none were willing to compete with the price Wrays had for a 2012 Golf. Even though the drive was well more than an hour, I was glad to have made the drive into SC and meet with Lee. He was extremely friendly and easy to deal with, which was hard to come by up here. Lee did everything he could to help me drive away in the car that I wanted. I love the car, and the service and gratitude I received really made me feel that my business with them was genuinely appreciated. I definitely recommend this dealership as the entire staff I dealt with seemed just as helpful and welcoming.

Good deal with no hassle

by from Aiken, SC |

They gave me a great price with no hassle and kept their word.

AMAZING Customer Service, easy buying process!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

We were VERY impressed with the exceptional customer service we received while purchasing our first brand new car. Jon and Wayne were extremely personable and friendly (and hilarious), which made the entire process so much easier, especially after traveling from Charleston and not even getting there until 7 o'clock at night! We had discussed the sale via e-mail, phone calls and texts and Jon was extremely patient with us while we were doing our research and looking for the best deal on the CX-5 and we couldn't find a better deal anywhere else, and honestly .. even if we would have I'm certain we would have still come to Wray because of the way they treated us. Every other dealership had salesmen who were cold as stone and "all business" and made us feel like a waste of time. I am exceptionally happy to have found this dealership and met the team at Wray. We even met Mr. Wray himself! He came in and introduced himself and thanked up for the business and thanked my husband for her service in the military. Wonderful team! We will definitely be going back to Wray for our next Mazda!! Thanks, guys!

Not so good

by from Lexington, SC |

Started low pressure and relaxed. My wife and I thought this was shaping up to be one of the easier new car purchases we had made. Price negotiation worked out really well until we made firm that we didn't need their assistance with financing. When the deal was complete, or so it seemed, we were informed that we couldn't leave with the car. However, we were more than welcome to pick the car up when we brought the check from our credit union. We have purchased four vehicles in four years, and have driven them all home after the negotiations were complete. Needless to say, we ended the deal, and purchased a Nissan three days later. Looking back, I'm thankful that it happened as such. I could only imagine the inconvenience we would have endured had we needed service.

October 3, 2013

We regret we were unable to earn your business on the New Mazda. It's disappointing to us that your experience ended unsatisfactorily after you husbands comment that the experience had been pleasurable during the multiple days of looking at vehicles. Our company policies do require payment for a New vehicle at the time of delivery. When the decision to purchase was made that evening we understood you wanted to take delivery at that time. We had no way to verify the funds from your credit union that evening. Perhaps we assisted you poorly by not doing that earlier in the day. We only offered financing as an option to allow you to take delivery that evening, and we were fine with your providing the Credit Union check the next day to replace the contract. We thank you for your consideration of Wray Automotive and we wish you well.

Amazing!

by from West Columbia, SC |

This was my first time buying a car EVER. I went to over 4 different dealerships and they just for one reason or another wouldn't work with me being a new time buyer, or they just couldn't help me with what I was looking for. Someone recommend Wray and so we decided to give it a shot. And we are super glad we did. We told them what we could do etc., and they were so easy to work with. I was scared at all the dealerships and felt super uncomfortable with everything that was going on. Here? Not at all! They explained everything to me and made sure I understood what everything was or meant before we carried on. We were more than pleased with the experience and it honestly will be memorable! I couldn't be any happier with my car. It's perfect! We recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a car! In fact we already have to everyone we have talked to that is looking into getting a car. Thanks Wray for helping me with my first time buying and making it very memorable ! Awesome job !

August 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your purchase and your kind words. We work hard everyday to deliver great cars and great experiences.

Great Experience

by from Columbia SC |

Jonathan approached us almost as soon as we arrived on the lot. We had picked out a car from the internet so he immediately had us take a test drive. He answered all questions. He was very quick and professional with all the paperwork that needed to be filled out. The price quoted on the internet was the price we got. We have owned the truck for two weeks now and are very pleased with the purchase. A good experience; I would recommend Jonathan Teal and Wray automotive to anyone.

August 12, 2013

Thank you for your purchase. Big Jon works hard to provide his customers a great experience when looking for a new or used vehicle. We appreciate the feedback.

Wonderful experience!

by from Columbia, SC |

We went to Wray Mazda and found people at the dealership to be very friendly and felt no pressure. Mr. Ardis made our experience of buying a car such a pleasure. He was able to answer our questions or find out the answers for us. We feel that we received an excellent price and finance offer. It really was nice leaving the dealership in my new car feeling happy and like I made the right decision to buy at Wray Mazda. A week later, I feel even better because I LOVE my new car! I'll come back the next time I am ready to purchase.

August 12, 2013

Thank you for your purchase. We feel lucky to have Jerry as a key member of our sales team. We appreciate the feedback and please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

I bought a new car!

by from Columbia, SC |

Would buy from again. It was a very pleasant experience.

Excellent service, friendly staff

by from Lexington, SC |

This was the best car buying experience! Everyone went above and beyond to help me stay within my budget. I was pleasantly surprised to walk in and be greeted by Hal Wray and then to later have a nice conversation with Harold Wray. Big Jon was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything perfectly. I love my new CX-5 and am very pleased with the service and atmosphere at Wray Automotive.

Wray VW

by from Lugoff, SC |

As always it was a pleasure to work with this team. As a 3rd time returning customer I know they are taking care of me. Gave me a great deal that worked for all of us. Everyone was once again friendly and professional. Thanks I love my new car!

Great experience

by from Columbia, SC |

Mike was very informative but, better than that, he never pushed the sale. Very pleasant buying experience! I look forward to recommending Wray Auto and Mike Dial!