Vandergriff Toyota

Used 866-613-2348 Used866-613-2348
Service 855-315-9245 Service 855-315-9245

Amazing!

by from Arlington TX |

We did our homework before going into the dealership, so we pretty much knew what we wanted but were unsure about our financing ability. We made an appointment but when we got there we were introduced to a different salesman named Abe Suleiman. This guy is awesome. He really took the time coming to a finance agreement which we are VERY happy with. This guy was so awesome that a month later we went back in without an appointment and asked for him again and got a truck for my husband! With both vehicles he gave us top notch customer service. I mean this guy deserves an award or something. He was so busy but never once made us feel like we were not his top priority! He was very understanding of our needs and made sure we understood every part of the process, but moved everything much quicker than we expected. He was great in the finance negotiating and made sure that all parties agreed with the end result. He took such great care of us from financing down to the wax job on my husbands truck! He even set up my Bluetooth and showed me how all my cars features worked before I left. This guy has top notch customer service and we feel we owe our entire experience to him, both times. He still approaches us by name when we go to the dealership. If you go to this dealership ask for Abe Suleiman, you will not be disappointed!

RYAN PARKER DELIVERED GREAT PRIUS REPAIR SERVICE

by from Arlington, TX |

Ryan provided great service with a friendly, helpful attitude. If additional service is required on my Prius, I will definitely contact Ryan Parker!

May 21, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great service experience with Ryan, and that he made sure that your Prius was well taken care of. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

Glenn Byrd

by from Ft. Worth, TX |

Best dealer experience I have ever had. I have only purchased 4runners, now with my third, and Vandergriff was perfect!

May 18, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Laura! We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant car buying experience with Glenn, and that he was able to make sure that you were well accommodated throughout the process. We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your new 4Runner! Regards, Chris Snyder - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

Outstanding service!

by from Lewisville, Texas |

I had used this service department in the past but then moved. After using another service department near my home, I made the decision to drive the 35 extra miles to come back to Vandergrif for service. I couldn't have made a better choice, Mike Martinez did an excellent job of taking care of my car service needs. I'll definitely continue to make the drive for service and when it comes time to but you can bet I'll buy my next Toyota here!

May 15, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Deborah! We're so glad to hear that Mike was able to make your latest service visit so pleasant, and made the drive out to our dealership worthwhile for you. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Excellent Service

by from Arlington, TX |

Have had all of my scheduled service performed at Vandergriff Toyota. Brought my truck in this past weekend for a scheduled oil change. Kenneth Robinson did a great job of taking care of me and the service was performed in a timely manner.

May 15, 2016

Thanks mike! We're glad to hear that you continue to have such excellent experience with us, and that Kenneth was sure that you got your truck back quickly! It's wonderful to know that you feel so confident in the workmanship our service center provides. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Excellent service

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Great service and attention. The place is very neat. The lounge is very comfortable. I highly recommend the service.

May 9, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, vallita63! We're glad to hear that you had a great service experience, and felt well accommodated in our customer lounge. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Quality Repair Service Tech

by from Arlington, TXj |

I have been a satisfied user of Vandergriff Toyota service for years due the attention of my Service Tech, Nancy Goodwin. She is always "Johnny on the Spot" to see that my 4-Runner is well taken care of and to point out possible problems before they occur. Her friendly attitude is very appreciated and makes a worrisome trip to service less intimidating. I can't say a trip to service my car is a pleasure, but Nancy makes it a close call...... J Eppes

May 9, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, J. We're happy to hear that Nancy has been so helpful and attentive, and always does whatever she can to ensure that your service experiences are as pleasant as possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz Service Manager (877) 841-3693

great service

by from Arlington, Texas |

great service, service on my truck was prompt and as promised

April 30, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, drill & fill! We're glad to hear that your service experience was quick and accommodating. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

horrible service.

by from dallas,texas |

I found a car at cars.com then i call this dealer to know if they still have this car in stock. They told me that car is still averrable. So i went for test drive. But when i reached their they told me, they are not finding the car. They are trying to hassel me to buy other car which is higher price tag.

April 29, 2016

Hello Muhin, I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience in our sales department. We try very hard to satisfy our customers, and would appreciate the opportunity to prove ourselves to you. If you have any questions, or additional comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, David Strawn - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

Above and beyond

by from Arlington, TX |

My salesman, Proper Bankesie, went above and beyond the call of duty. I needed a car after the recent hail storms and was only able to go the dealer late in the evening. Prosper showed my wife and I a number of vehicles, my wife had to leave because of the late time, Prosper stayed past closing time, sold me the right car, and gave me a ride home (since the make ready had closed)! That's service!

April 29, 2016

We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant car buying experience! It's wonderful to know that you were well accommodated, and extended all the time and information you needed in order to make a well informed decision about your purchase. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, David Strawn - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657