Vandergriff Toyota

Used 866-613-2348
Service 888-451-1316

Great salesman - David Mcgee

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We recently bought a used vehicle for our neice. We got to the dealership and at first no salesman came to help us. David Mcgee saw us and came out even though he is the internet sales person - he was curtious, knowledgeable, honest - we asked thousands of questions and he would go in and check if he didn't know and never seemed annoyed always helpful. We really enjoyed the time spent there because of him (usually buying a car is not the greatest experience) but we really felt like he was a friend. Thanks David!

Amazing!

by from Arlington TX |

We did our homework before going into the dealership, so we pretty much knew what we wanted but were unsure about our financing ability. We made an appointment but when we got there we were introduced to a different salesman named Abe Suleiman. This guy is awesome. He really took the time coming to a finance agreement which we are VERY happy with. This guy was so awesome that a month later we went back in without an appointment and asked for him again and got a truck for my husband! With both vehicles he gave us top notch customer service. I mean this guy deserves an award or something. He was so busy but never once made us feel like we were not his top priority! He was very understanding of our needs and made sure we understood every part of the process, but moved everything much quicker than we expected. He was great in the finance negotiating and made sure that all parties agreed with the end result. He took such great care of us from financing down to the wax job on my husbands truck! He even set up my Bluetooth and showed me how all my cars features worked before I left. This guy has top notch customer service and we feel we owe our entire experience to him, both times. He still approaches us by name when we go to the dealership. If you go to this dealership ask for Abe Suleiman, you will not be disappointed!

Shirley Miller rocks!

by from dallas, tx |

Easiest car buying experience ever. Ask for shirley miller if you don't like to be taken advantage of. No surprises, just easy in and out.

Worth the drive

by from Tyler Texas |

We just bought a Hyundai genesis from Lisa Hope at Vandergriff. I located this vehicle online and was able take the deal before we arrived. We even had a fair offer for our trade. What she quotes is what we got. Price was fair and service was great. Lisa was laid back and allowed us to enjoy the buying process. We drove 2 hours to purchase this car and I would do it again. Love my car and the experience at Vandergriff.

Great experience with a great salesman!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This was my first experience buying my own car and it couldn't have gone better! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, and would encourage you to ask for Jim Wesbrooks since he was a fantastic salesman! As a first time car buyer I was worried about being taken advantage of but JIm was nothing but helpful. I even had a question about the car contract days after I bought it and he took the time out of his day to send me a personal message explaining it to me.

CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from ALVIN,TEXAS |

Dru Kaba was our salesman and from our first phone call to driving out with our new Sienna he was excellent.When we called to tell him we were enroute he had our car made ready washed and topped off .when we pulled up to the dealership he came out and met us at our car.This was by far the easiest and best car buying experience we have ever had. I recommend you talk to Dru Kaba first at Vandergriff when you go to buy.

Great sale

by from Dallas tx |

The customer service was great. The sales team always attended to my needs. The salesman Camilus Owoko was professional and knowledgeable.Will definitely buy there in the future. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Awesome Business

by from Dallas, TX |

I have worked with many car salesmen and dealerships in my days, but this was an exceptional experience. Rahimi was my salesperson and he was very knowledgeable about the cars and worked really hard to get me what I wanted. He was very patient and offered to help me set up everything in my car.

purchase of a Volvo

by from Grand Prairie |

I came in ready to be told that there was not a good car with low mileage in my price range. That is not what happend. there was a great car with low mileage in my price range. I drove off in it and happy. Kennedy my ssales man was great. Duc Le the financial guy was super. The sales menager was awsome. This will be the first place I look for my next car.

My 2nd car and counting

by from Arlington, Tx |

Mo Sayed is a great salesperson. If you are looking for someone who is a knowledgeable, no pressure kind of guy, go visit him.