Vandergriff Toyota

Used 866-613-2348
Service 888-451-1316

Worth the drive

by from Tyler Texas |

We just bought a Hyundai genesis from Lisa Hope at Vandergriff. I located this vehicle online and was able take the deal before we arrived. We even had a fair offer for our trade. What she quotes is what we got. Price was fair and service was great. Lisa was laid back and allowed us to enjoy the buying process. We drove 2 hours to purchase this car and I would do it again. Love my car and the experience at Vandergriff.

Great experience with a great salesman!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This was my first experience buying my own car and it couldn't have gone better! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, and would encourage you to ask for Jim Wesbrooks since he was a fantastic salesman! As a first time car buyer I was worried about being taken advantage of but JIm was nothing but helpful. I even had a question about the car contract days after I bought it and he took the time out of his day to send me a personal message explaining it to me.

CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from ALVIN,TEXAS |

Dru Kaba was our salesman and from our first phone call to driving out with our new Sienna he was excellent.When we called to tell him we were enroute he had our car made ready washed and topped off .when we pulled up to the dealership he came out and met us at our car.This was by far the easiest and best car buying experience we have ever had. I recommend you talk to Dru Kaba first at Vandergriff when you go to buy.

Great sale

by from Dallas tx |

The customer service was great. The sales team always attended to my needs. The salesman Camilus Owoko was professional and knowledgeable.Will definitely buy there in the future. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Awesome Business

by from Dallas, TX |

I have worked with many car salesmen and dealerships in my days, but this was an exceptional experience. Rahimi was my salesperson and he was very knowledgeable about the cars and worked really hard to get me what I wanted. He was very patient and offered to help me set up everything in my car.

purchase of a Volvo

by from Grand Prairie |

I came in ready to be told that there was not a good car with low mileage in my price range. That is not what happend. there was a great car with low mileage in my price range. I drove off in it and happy. Kennedy my ssales man was great. Duc Le the financial guy was super. The sales menager was awsome. This will be the first place I look for my next car.

My 2nd car and counting

by from Arlington, Tx |

Mo Sayed is a great salesperson. If you are looking for someone who is a knowledgeable, no pressure kind of guy, go visit him.

Good job!

by from Tulsa OK |

My salesman Jordan Lamar went over and above to get me the deal i was looking for in a new Toyota. And I was out of state. Unfortunately I wasn't able to travel to the dealership to purchase the car, but I can confidently say Jordan would have taken care of me. If you are in the market for a Toyota, in the Dallas area, go see Jordan!

Horrible Service!!!!!!!!!

by from Arlington Texas |

Sales Manager Very rude!! I will never go their again! The saleman will knowingly sale you a none working car they don't care about their customers they just want commission. I bought a car from this dealer and supposedly they checked it before I left the lot when I got home the car kept cutting off leaving me with major problems the dealership wouldn't help me and stopped answering my calls please stay away from vandergriff Toyota!!! Choose wisely!!

Vandergriff Toyota responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Dear Terrible service, I'm greatly bothered by your experience here at Vandergriff Toyota. I can assure you this is not how we treat our customers regardless of what the issue happens to be. Can you please call me at your earliest convenience? I would like to know more about what happened and apologize for this lapse in our customer service. Thank you, Steve Slade Dewitt New Car Sales Director Vandergriff Toyota 817.299.6119

HORRIBLE!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!! DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!

by from ARLINGTON,TEXAS |

VANDERGRIFF TOYOTA SOLD ME A LEMON CAR!!!! I AM FURIOUS!!! A WEEK AFTER I PURCHASED THIS TRASH, I BEGAN HAVING PROBLEMS!!!!..I WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP MANY TIMES COMPLAINING ABOUT DIFFERENT ISSUES!!! THEY DROVE THE CAR AROUND THE PARKING LOT AND KEPT TELLING ME I'M OVER REACTING THE CAR IS GREAT. THE SECOND WEEK I CALLED MY SALESMAN HE REFERRED ME TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP..THEY FIXED THE TIRE SENSORS BUT REFUSED TO CHECK THE ENGINE BECAUSE VANDERGRIFF TOYOTA WOULDNT PAY.. THE THIRD WEEK I BEGAN TO HEAR A CLICKING SOUND. I TOOK THE CAR TO VANDERGRIFF TOYOTA AGAIN MY SALESMAN STATED HE DOESNT HEAR ANYTHING AND I SHOULDNT WORRY. AFTER TWO MONTHS OF BEGGING AND PLEADING, I TOOK MY CAR TO DON DAVIS NISSAN. I PAID THEM $100 FOR THE DIAGNOSIS. ITS RUNNING HOT AT THIS POINT!!!!!! THEY FOUND MANY PROBLEMS INCLUDING A BAD BATTERY,OIL LEAK ,GASKET,HEAD,WATERPUMP,ALTERNATOR,FILTER,BREAK SWITCH,AND BRAKES ETC. DON DAVIS PUT ME IN A RENTAL CAR FOR TWO DAYS. MY WARRANTY ONLY COVERED THE WATERPUMP,GASKET,AND BREAK SWITCH..THEREFORE I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REMAINING PROBLEMS!! I CALLED VANDERGRIFF TOYOTA MY SALESMAN REFERRED ME TO THE MAN OVER HIS DEPARTMENT!! THIS MAN WAS VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!! HE BEGAN YELLING LOUDLY OUR CARS ARE SOLD AS IS YOU NEED TO CONTACT A SALESMAN THERES NOTHING I CAN DO. HE DIDNT SHOW ANY COMPASSION. HOW CAN SOMEONE IN A HIGH POSITION BE SO DISRESPECTUL TO A CUSTOMER!!! IM DISGUSTED!!! AND I FILED A COMPLAINT... I PUT MY TRUST INTO THIS COMPANY AND THEY LET ME DOWN!!! ALL I WANT IS A RELIABLE CAR! NOW IM PAYING A MONTHLY NOTE ON A WORTHLESS CAR!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM MY SERVICE AGAIN. IF YOUR READING THIS I HOPE YOU CHOOSE ANOTHER DEALERSHIP!!

Vandergriff Toyota responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Vandergriff Toyota has always made customer satisfaction our #1 priority, and we are very sorry to see you are upset. We take pride in providing complete and competent service, while always maintaining the highest level of respect and business ethics. We try very hard to satisfy every customer, and would welcome the opportunity to prove ourselves to you in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Thank you, Steve Slade Dewitt Vadergriff Toyota New Car Sales Director 817.299.6119