Vandergriff Toyota

Used 866-613-2348
Service 855-315-9245

Amazing!

by from Arlington TX |

We did our homework before going into the dealership, so we pretty much knew what we wanted but were unsure about our financing ability. We made an appointment but when we got there we were introduced to a different salesman named Abe Suleiman. This guy is awesome. He really took the time coming to a finance agreement which we are VERY happy with. This guy was so awesome that a month later we went back in without an appointment and asked for him again and got a truck for my husband! With both vehicles he gave us top notch customer service. I mean this guy deserves an award or something. He was so busy but never once made us feel like we were not his top priority! He was very understanding of our needs and made sure we understood every part of the process, but moved everything much quicker than we expected. He was great in the finance negotiating and made sure that all parties agreed with the end result. He took such great care of us from financing down to the wax job on my husbands truck! He even set up my Bluetooth and showed me how all my cars features worked before I left. This guy has top notch customer service and we feel we owe our entire experience to him, both times. He still approaches us by name when we go to the dealership. If you go to this dealership ask for Abe Suleiman, you will not be disappointed!

Great!

by from Arlington, Texas |

Service was great. Communication was great by my Service advisor Nancy Goodwin and my truck was finished as promised on time.

July 31, 2015

Hello Charles! On time and great communication is what we aim for. It is a pleasure to know that we succeeded in our goal. Thank you! Signed, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Appreciate the salesmanship from James Parcus

by from Arlington, TX |

It was an wonderful experience buying my car from Vandergriff. My sales rep James Parcus took care of us from the start till the end. I've referred James Parcus to all of my friends to experience an easy and pleasent car buying experience like me. Even after sale, James Parcus, takes care of us on every visit to Vandergriff. Thank You James, Raja T

July 31, 2015

Hello Raja! Thank you for your very kind review. We are delighted to hear that your experiences with us, from start to finish, were so positive! Enjoy your new car! -David Strawn General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

Awesome service!

by from Arlington, TX |

Just moved to Arlington from El Paso & took my truck to get serviced & I must say I was truly impressed. They were so nice & quick with servicing my truck, a huge upgrade from the service I was receiving in EP. They even cleaned my dirty truck, wow!!! I needed help with something else & Juan Delgado made sure to direct me to the right person. When I decide to trade in my truck I will definitely go here.

July 29, 2015

Hello! We are pleased to hear that your first service visit with us was extraordinary! We aim to impress and it is great to know that we did exactly that. We create long lasting relationships and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Until then, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Car buying experience - Excellant

by from Burleson, Texas 76028 |

I had a very pleasant experience buying my car from Vandergriff. Mo Sayed was my sales rep . In fact have recommended Mo and Vandergriff to my friends. Thanks, Grady Lewis

July 17, 2015

Hello Grady! Thank you for your review and all your future recommendations. It is nice to know that we left a good impression on you. So much so that you will recommend us to people. Thank you! Drive Safe, David Strawn General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

Great Service

by from Cedar Hill, TX |

My Service Advisor, Luis Viloria, was wonderful. The service provided was excellent. I was prepared to pay for for a repair that I assumed was no longer covered under warranty. Thanks Luis!

July 17, 2015

Hello DJ! We are glad to hear that your last service visit with us was more than satisfactory. That is what we strive for! Thank you! Sincerely, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Prompt and Complete Service

by from Pantego, TX |

Service advisor, Luis Viloria, was very helpful in keeping my 100,000 mile, 2008 Camry in reliable condition for another 100,000 miles.

July 15, 2015

Hello! We are glad that Luis was able to help you out! We will see you when it comes time for your next service! Thank you, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Alignment Repair

by from Fort Worth, TX |

RaDonna Gritten's customer service was excellent. She was professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and courteous. She gave me any estimate of the service required and the price. The service was completed within that estimated time, and the price was exactly what she quoted.

July 8, 2015

Hello! We will never lie to our customers. What we initially tell you will be the final price. Thank you for your kind words! Should you need anything else, please give us a call. Yours Truly, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

150,000 MAINTENANCE SERVICE

by from Arlington, TX |

Ryan Parker is my service advisor. He sent an email reminder for my service and even arranged an appointment for me to confirm and use. He explained all the items to be accomplished, the cost, and answered all my questions. During servicing, the staff discovered a leak from the water pump that was not apparent (no drips under the engine - a potential trip stopping nightmare if it failed unexpectedly on the road. He called and explained the problem and they were able to take care of it the same day (normally a full day's job) which was a great help because we had an extended trip planned for the next day. I have been driving vehicles purchased and serviced by Vandergriff Toyota for eight years now and have always been extremely pleased with sales and service. Thanks Ryan and Vandergriff - another job well done.

July 8, 2015

Hello! We are so glad that we were able to catch that tiny little leak before the damage was worse! Our attention to detail really shines through in moments like these. Thank you so much for your review and we hope you enjoy your extended trip! We will see you next time. Sincerely, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Wonderful salesmanship from Leo Phan

by from Grand Prairie |

I was ready to get a new vehicle and decided to check out surrounding dealerships to get the feel of buying a new car. My first stop was at Vandergriff Toyota. I had no prior appointments scheduled. I checked out the cars in the parking lot and entered the main building when Leo Phan met up with me. He was polite, friendly, knowledgable and understood what I was looking for. At no time did he try to push a sale across and was very professional in his dealings. I ended up getting my vehicle at Vandergriff without having to look around elsewhere. I would certainly refer Leo to car buying friends. This car buying was a very pleasant experience, thanks to Leo Phan.

June 5, 2015

Hello Emily, we kindly appreciate you taking the time to write this great review and hope that you are enjoying your new car. We love hearing from our customers and it is encouraging to hear about your positive experience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Sincerely, David Strawn - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

John Gollie rated 5; dealership rated 3

by from Arlington, TX |

My thanks go to John Gollie for a less stressful car purchasing process. When I called the dealership to speak with the salesman I had been working with for several months about a new car purchase, I was told that he, Ahmad Rahimi, was on medical leave, but John Gollie was available to help with the purchase transaction and kindly included both his and Mr. Rahimi?s name on the sale documents. I give John Gollie a five-star rating, but the final part of the sale included high pressure from the document closer to purchase an extended warranty and service agreement. That pressure brings the dealership rating down in my view to four stars. I declined the additional items several times (first with the document closer, then his manager) before I stated that if Toyota was not planning to stand behind their product and honor the 7-year warranty offered, then we were done now and I was leaving. At that point, the pressure stopped and the sale was completed. Buying a car is my least favorite shopping experience, not because of the automobile but because of the sales process. When I make a large ticket purchase like this, I do my research and I already know which car model I want, approximately how much my trade-in is worth, and a reasonable price range for the car I want to buy. Of course, the final purchase is always more than expected and this ridiculous back-and-forth haggling occurs over everything from the trade-in to the new car price to the extended warranty offers. Thankfully, I only have to buy a car every 8-9 years.

June 5, 2015

Hello Toyota Fan, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with John. Please come see us when your new vehicle is ready for its first service. You wont be disappointed. Thank you, David Strawn - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.