Dick Dyer & Associates

5825 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC 29223

New 877-264-0768 New 877-264-0768
Used 888-496-1261 Used 888-496-1261
Service 866-420-0665 Service 866-420-0665

Family owned and operated since 1969.

There is no better place.Highly recomend!!

by from Belleville,MI |

I bought 2006 Mercedes E350 4 matic.Car was super clean inside and out.I was so surprized and drove back to Michigan.HoweverI found out seats were MB tex instead of leather.They offered buy back but I didn't want to drive back because the car is in great shape.I took to local MB dealer and in their computer,found service is up to date.Michlin tire had less than 3000 miles.They gave me wood steering wheel I wanted for mistake of their discription. This Car with over 100K miles does not have a single oil leak and look better than one month old Hertz rent a car.

Horrible Service

by from Cibolo, TX |

I generally brag about the service technicians and management at this location. Although my family and I have relocated twice in the past six years, while on duty in the area or summer vacation in SC, I would still get my car serviced here. I guess the organization has experienced some turnover within the last year because I've noticed some new faces, but that definitely should be the reason for poor customer service. This is the first time ever that I'm unsatisfied with the service. My car has been sitting on site since it was towed in Friday evening, and no one has even attempted to look at my vehicle to provide me with any resolution. I've had to contact the service department three times to inquire about my vehicle, and each time I was told the same information (no one knew why my car was towed in, and the technicians were waiting on me to inform them of the issues, although I explained what was wrong with the car in my previous calls). One day has gone by since speaking with the service manager, and I still haven't received a status update concerning my car. My patience is being tested, so tomorrow I'll be speaking with the owner. Please if your in Columbia, SC and need to get your Mercedes or Volvo serviced, do yourself a favor and steer away from this place.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your feedback and would like hear from you again to make sure all of your concerns have been taken care of. We take customer feedback very seriously to help us provide the best service to our customers. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we hope to have an opportunity to show you our appreciation and assist you any way that we can. Please give us a call at (803) 786-8888 at your earliest convenience.

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH OUR RECENT VOLVO PURCHASE!

by from Columbia, SC |

We just purchased a new Volvo from Dick Dyer & Associates. I can't say enough about our salesperson Gerry Schein and everyone else we encountered at the dealership. It was a fantastic experience, start to finish! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

March 26, 2015

Thank you, Kim, for taking the time to share your excellent feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business and kind comments on Gerry. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, and we hope you're loving your new Volvo!

Debi C.

by from Columbia, SC |

When I called to set up an appointment to bring in my Mercedes C300 for service, the Service Department took the time to listen to my issue and was very professional. The day I dropped it off, I was greeted immediately and treated like a valuable customer. The pick up process went very smooth and my car was cleaned inside and out. I have always had great experiences at Dick Dyer and am extremely satisfied with the customer service and quality of work!

January 28, 2015

Thank you, Debi, for your kind comments and great feedback on our service team! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we're very glad to hear you have been continually impressed with your experiences. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to call, and we look forward to working with you again!

GREAT place to service your car thanks too THAD

by from columbia sc |

I want to thank everyone in the service dept . the great service guy Thad There service was great thank you I love my Volvo .

April 17, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, Sarah! We're very happy to hear you were impressed with the service department and that you love your Volvo. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future!

Norman is the worst serviceman

by from Sumter sc |

This was the worst experience and service I ever experienced with Mercedez Not only were the repairs not done, problems explained, but my car was returned dirty and looking like it had just come out of a salvage yard. If a older man comes offering to help and his name is Norman.....Run!!!! Travel anywhere but don't go there!

April 16, 2014

Joe, thank you for making us aware of you recent visit to our service department and we have passed along your comments to the appropriate managers. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your visit, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We never want you to feel as if you were not properly taken care of, and we would like to make sure your concerns are addressed. Thank you, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our appreciation.

Simply an amazing dealership

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

I recommend anybody who is looking for wonderful service, a friendly environment, and great deals on new and pre-owned vehicles to go here. They all always have a smile on their face and a great attitude.

April 16, 2014

Gail, we can't thank you enough for your kind comments and great feedback. We appreciate your business and recommendations very much. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future, and we look forward to your next visit!

Always a pleasure

by from Forest Acres SC. |

The wife and I have bought several of our cars from this establishment. Hunt Dyer was our first salesman and now he is the manager of the dealership, yet he remains accessable to the customer. The Volvo customer service Rep, Thad Streeter is amazing, always courtious, friendly and ready to help and assist in any way he can. Joe Tisher runs this service area with a smile but remains dedicated to swift and dedicated service (no stones left unturned)... If you have to leave your vehicle then a loaner can be obtained if available.... The senior and I believe head Volvo technician Roger, is always available to walk you through any unknown issues with your vehicle that he or his team may discover outside of what you brought your vehicle in for. NO ripoffs here... If you have a question any one of the team are willing to explain things in laymans terms (even I can understand what they are talking about) I am almost ready to trade my vehicle and I refuse to shop anywhere else... Dick Dyer Volvo Mercedes is my first and only stop.

Perfect!

by from Hopkins |

I owned a SLK 280, but it was time for a bigger car. Driving up to Dick Dyer, my usual service provider, was a comforting experience. Everyone was welcoming and friendly as always. We drove a GLK model and it seemed to bode well, we looked at the CLA and it was an option. We finally saw a C 250 and it was everything we wanted: Affordable, luxurious and full of positive surprises. Great experience. And we are very happy with our new car. The trade in value for the SLK was fair.

by from Columbia SC |

A co-worker of mine recommended this dealership. After I shopped around a little, the service that was provided at Dick Dyer was second to none. The car was well kept, the process was easy, and the staff was very professional.