Dick Dyer & Associates

5825 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC 29223

New 877-264-0768
Used 888-496-1261
Service 866-420-0665

Family owned and operated since 1969.

There is no better place.Highly recomend!!

by from Belleville,MI |

I bought 2006 Mercedes E350 4 matic.Car was super clean inside and out.I was so surprized and drove back to Michigan.HoweverI found out seats were MB tex instead of leather.They offered buy back but I didn't want to drive back because the car is in great shape.I took to local MB dealer and in their computer,found service is up to date.Michlin tire had less than 3000 miles.They gave me wood steering wheel I wanted for mistake of their discription. This Car with over 100K miles does not have a single oil leak and look better than one month old Hertz rent a car.

GREAT place to service your car thanks too THAD

by from columbia sc |

I want to thank everyone in the service dept . the great service guy Thad There service was great thank you I love my Volvo .

April 17, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, Sarah! We're very happy to hear you were impressed with the service department and that you love your Volvo. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future!

Norman is the worst serviceman

by from Sumter sc |

This was the worst experience and service I ever experienced with Mercedez Not only were the repairs not done, problems explained, but my car was returned dirty and looking like it had just come out of a salvage yard. If a older man comes offering to help and his name is Norman.....Run!!!! Travel anywhere but don't go there!

April 16, 2014

Joe, thank you for making us aware of you recent visit to our service department and we have passed along your comments to the appropriate managers. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your visit, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We never want you to feel as if you were not properly taken care of, and we would like to make sure your concerns are addressed. Thank you, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our appreciation.

Simply an amazing dealership

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

I recommend anybody who is looking for wonderful service, a friendly environment, and great deals on new and pre-owned vehicles to go here. They all always have a smile on their face and a great attitude.

April 16, 2014

Gail, we can't thank you enough for your kind comments and great feedback. We appreciate your business and recommendations very much. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future, and we look forward to your next visit!

Always a pleasure

by from Forest Acres SC. |

The wife and I have bought several of our cars from this establishment. Hunt Dyer was our first salesman and now he is the manager of the dealership, yet he remains accessable to the customer. The Volvo customer service Rep, Thad Streeter is amazing, always courtious, friendly and ready to help and assist in any way he can. Joe Tisher runs this service area with a smile but remains dedicated to swift and dedicated service (no stones left unturned)... If you have to leave your vehicle then a loaner can be obtained if available.... The senior and I believe head Volvo technician Roger, is always available to walk you through any unknown issues with your vehicle that he or his team may discover outside of what you brought your vehicle in for. NO ripoffs here... If you have a question any one of the team are willing to explain things in laymans terms (even I can understand what they are talking about) I am almost ready to trade my vehicle and I refuse to shop anywhere else... Dick Dyer Volvo Mercedes is my first and only stop.

Perfect!

by from Hopkins |

I owned a SLK 280, but it was time for a bigger car. Driving up to Dick Dyer, my usual service provider, was a comforting experience. Everyone was welcoming and friendly as always. We drove a GLK model and it seemed to bode well, we looked at the CLA and it was an option. We finally saw a C 250 and it was everything we wanted: Affordable, luxurious and full of positive surprises. Great experience. And we are very happy with our new car. The trade in value for the SLK was fair.

by from Columbia SC |

A co-worker of mine recommended this dealership. After I shopped around a little, the service that was provided at Dick Dyer was second to none. The car was well kept, the process was easy, and the staff was very professional.

Thanks Mr. John Madison!

by from Columbia SC |

"One Bad Apple should not stop the Success." Meaning the Service Department has great Advisors-Mr. Norman Mills, Mr. Mitch Samuelson, etc. I only had a problem with the Service Manager, Mr. Joe Tischer of all people. I think he acted unprofessional over the telephone,w hile speaking to me about a continued problem with my Mercedes-Benz. We were discussing warranty etc. Thanks to Mr. Joe Tisher's boss, Mr. John Madison! He saved the day, and was very nice and professional. I am glad there are still some professionals in this business. I would buy, and I thought about a 2013 Mercedes-Benz; but I am thinking twice on if I want to deal with the Manager in the Service Department. (He may need a long vacation)

SPECIAL THANKS TO C. EDWARDS & THKS TO DICK DYER

by from Columbia SC |

Just wanted to say I appreciate the excellant service I received.

by from columbia sc |

I was in the market for a used car. Even though I didn't find what I was looking for here, it should be said that this dealership is where I would like to buy. They are not pushy, or arrogant. Thanks for being a stand up dealership

Accurate

by from Columbia SC |

They are so prompt when it comes to your time. We need more dealerships like this one.