Jim Hudson Lexus

328 Killian Rd, Columbia, SC 29203

Excellence in all aspects

by from Lexington, SC |

Made appointment on-line for 100,000 mile service. Everything went smoothly and car was ready in 4 hours after drop off. Excellent dealership and service department.

Great Experience

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

The purchase process was fair, orientation thorough, and the sales staff professional. Everything exceeded expectations.

Best car buying experience!

by from Irmo, SC |

I have owned almost every brand of cars from Mazda, Chevy, Toyota, GMC, Honda, etc but none can compare to the car buying experience I had with Jim Hudson Lexus in Columbia SC. Jim Hudson salesman Dave Bert helped me find the car I wanted & was accommodating with my schedule so I could get the right car for my family. The sales manager & Dave made this a stress free experience that and I feel I got the best deal possible.

Great Experience!

by from Lexington, SC |

What a wonderful experience! Car buying is not fun but the staff at Jim Hudson were knowledgable and courteous. They helped us through the process and made everything very convenient. Thank you Dave Bert and Sam McElveen for working with our schedule!

Jim Hudson Lexus responded to this review

June 6, 2014

Shannon, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so pleased to hear that Dave and Sam were so incredibly helpful. They're both valuable members of our team. We hope to work with you again in the future!

This is the only place to buy cars in Columbia, SC

by from Columbia, SC |

Jim Hudson Lexis is the only place to purchase automobile In Columbia, SC, if you are looking for a car, any place will do. Let me also inform you that Kelly is a great sales person, just the facts.

Savanah employee of the Year !

by from South Carolina |

Hello: I would like to take the time to comment on the best Service Rep. @ Jim Hudson Lexus on killian rd. Savanah Shealy is the best rep. In part because of her passion for customers concerns, she is very professional. Understanding the needs anof each customer, time her time to answers all questions with a knowledgeable feedback. My visit to Jim Hudson was to have my vehicle diagnosed for a battery warning light, I've replaced the alternator and full charge my battery, turned out that I need another battery and alternator. Car shutdown and it would move after fail attemps, Savanah offered all kindof services to make me feel at home, just my opinion Ms. Shealy is my employee of the year !!!!!

Unprofessional Communication

by from Roswell, GA |

Today, I contacted Jim Hudson Lexus about a CPO Lexus they had posted online. While they answered my first question about the availability of the car was answered clearly suggesting a visit and test drive, the answer to my follow up question took me aback. I saw on CarFax that the vehicle was in an accident - rear ended with 'functional' damage. I politely asked to help me understand what happened to the car. Here the response I got- "I can only go by what the carfax says, and it sounds like it was pretty minor. I can tell you that if the airbags didn't deploy and the car was driven from the scene, it was probably cosmetic only. The car is certified, so there was definitely nothing major." Oddly enough, the car was posted as a CPO Lexus and I was trying to understand what this was about. Also, the car is priced almost $3,000 above KBB and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't have to make a 250-mile trip to the dealer without having at least some understanding of the condition of the car. I don't know the dealer but cannot recommend his used car department to anybody searching for cars online.

Jim Hudson Lexus responded to this review

October 7, 2014

Hi Ray. I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with our dealership did not leave you writing positive reviews! I apologize for any miscommunication while you were inquiring with out dealership about a certified used car. Carfax reports typically list any damage done to the car when a report is filed, even if only minor and cosmetic. Every Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must pass a comprehensive 161-point inspection by a Lexus-trained technician. If any discovered flaws cannot be repaired to Lexus standards, the vehicle will simply not be certified. I hope that clears up any confusion, and if we have a CPO that you're interested in the future that you will consider contacting us.

So very pleased

by from Chattanooga, Tn.. 37421 |

This is the dealership from the "old days" of car buying. Let me explain.. I grew up in a small town. My aunt Marian never married and drove a car for decades. When it was time to buy a new car she called the local Chevrolet dealership and told the "owner" what she wanted. It had to be green, two-tone; a 4 door and automatic. He would give her a price for her car. He knew her car as he serviced it.. .. quoted her a trade figure and when the new car came in he, the owner, would deliver it to her. Jim Hudson delivers... I was so impressed that I suggested not the car I was interested in but something else so I could buy from Jim Hudson, Lexus..

will not come down to blue book prices

by from Columbia, sc |

Prices way to high and for parts

Such respect and genunian service. Especially Eddi

by from Columbia |

I called Jim Hudson Lexus on Killian road. I spokke with eddie Goley. I was looking to receive information on the 2006 LS 430. My old boss who has since passed, judge, had one and I love it!