AutoNation Acura North Orlando

Used 866-413-4586
Service 877-227-0780

Car buying

by from orland, fl |

Salesman Nick Lang was extremely nice and friendly, I had spoke with him in the past and never felt any pressure to buy anything. I am glad I was able to buy two cars from him eventually. Also the supporting stuff from manager on duty to the person that helped me with all the paperwork were very helpfull and nice

April 12, 2012

Thank you for the very positive review you gave us. Please let us know what we need to do to improve the Overall Facilities rating from a 3 out of 5 to a 5 out of 5.

Service Department is Great!

by from Deltona, FL |

Have had repairs in the past for our Acura RDX here and they are always very attentive to our needs and getting to the root of the problem with the vehicle. We have been very satisfied with their service department -- especially since they have gone to seven days a week of operation now. That is a bonus!

July 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Acura North Orlando look forward to further serving you in the future!

Car Purchase

by from Versailles, Ohio |

I worked with Matthew Carducci and had a great experiance overall. Staff was professional and respectful, the facilities were clean, and it was a good experiance. I would recommend AutoNation Acura and Matthew Carducci to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

June 13, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation of Matthew and our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

No hassle buying

by from Tavares, FL |

Matthew, the internet manager, gave me the price on line. My wife and I went in and test drove the RDX and TL. We came back a week later and bought the RDX. Matthew went out of his way to answer all our questions on line and in person. Nice dealership to work with.

Great experience in purchasing my vehicle.

by from Longwood, FL |

Sales Rep Anil Neil Patel was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in all areas of my vehicle purchase. He answered my numerous questions with the utmost courtesy and patience. Anil has previously assisted other family members with their vehicle purchases. The supporting staff were also very helpful with the paperwork and to seeing to my needs!

May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Anil. We strive for excellence, so it's thrilling to hear he provided on this promise. Happy motoring!

Excellent and no-hassle service!!

by from Orlando, Fl |

After doing my research and confirming Autonation Acura had the lowest prices around. My shopping experience was excellent and my Acura TL was sold to me by the very attentive and no haggle sales rep Gerry Horruitiner. He was very upfront and open minded about what wanted and made it happen. There was absolutely no back and forth and asking for more this or another that. He asked me what I wanted and I drove away in it a couple hours later. The finance Manager, Sebastian, was also very exceptional. It was a fun and stress-free experience that I would recommend to everyone! I'm certainly coming back for my next car!

April 3, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad Gerry and Sebastian provided this to you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Recent purchase

by from Port Orange,FL |

My husband and I dropped into showroom to see the Acura ILX, due to the fact it gets good gas mileage. To our surprise there was a used Acura ILX Hybrid, SOLD. Many thanks to Nick lang for his personable, professional customer service.

A very good experience

by from Winter Park, FL |

Working with Neil Persaud to buy a new RDX for my wife was a pleasurable experience. Neil, and all of the other staff that we had contact with, were friendly, competent and efficient. I would not hesitate to buy here again. In fact, this is the 4th Acura we have purchased from this dealer (and its' predecessors).

customer service

by from winter park, fl |

Thank you for all of your help. I loved my last MDX and anticipate the same for the new one. It was a great buying experience.

January 20, 2014

We are happy our team was helpful in the purchase of your new MDX! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great car buying experience!

by from Winter Springs, FL |

We just bought an ILX Acura and would say that the buying experience was the best one we have ever had. The sales people are knowledgeable and professional. We highly recommend this dealer and would not hesitate to buy another car from them.

January 20, 2014

Doug, thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving in your ILX!

Nick Lang

by from Saint Johns, FL |

I had received a quote before making the trip to AutoNation. Nick Lang greeted us at the door and took us for a test drive and then helped with the sale of the car. I was offered a much lower price at AutoNation than another dealership I had visited a few days earlier. This was pretty much a hassle-free deal. I would definitely do business here again.

January 20, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and we are glad to hear you were well taken care of by our team. Thanks for the five star review!