AutoNation Acura North Orlando

Used 866-413-4586
Service 877-227-0780

Car buying

by from orland, fl |

Salesman Nick Lang was extremely nice and friendly, I had spoke with him in the past and never felt any pressure to buy anything. I am glad I was able to buy two cars from him eventually. Also the supporting stuff from manager on duty to the person that helped me with all the paperwork were very helpfull and nice

AutoNation Acura North Orlando responded to this review

April 12, 2012

Thank you for the very positive review you gave us. Please let us know what we need to do to improve the Overall Facilities rating from a 3 out of 5 to a 5 out of 5.

Happiest customer ever!!!

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Let me start by saying that if you're looking for the absolute best Service Department anywhere, then this is the place. Adam is the General Manager, and Brian and Kenny are Service Managers, all of whom took great care of us after we bought our gently used 2005 Infiniti QX56. The person who owned it obviously took great care of it, and it runs perfectly! However, when Acura took it in on trade they did a thorough inspection and found that the steering column, front brakes, and oil filter housing seal were in need of repair. All of which was completed prior to me even looking at the vehicle. We bought the car at the end of October 2014 as a birthday present for my wife. She had been driving a 2000 Ford Expedition that we bought in 2004 with 70k miles on it (it was an excellent car). But after two kids and 190k miles it was time to retire the old girl. The Infiniti suited our needs perfectly, and we purchased it, even though it already had 100k miles on it. But, since Acura took it on trade, and with the great condition it was in, I went ahead and got it. Unfortunately, soon after driving it home, the steering column was loose. So, I called Acura, and they said to bring it back in for them to evaluate whether they could do anything. Well, they did something all right. They kept the car until they could locate a suitable replacement steering column, and provided us with a loaner vehicle, not once, but three separate times while they ordered and replaced five different steering columns. Also, that in that same time period, during one of the few weeks we had the car back, the brake system failed and I had to have it repaired at a cost of $1250. But, that's merely a coincidence of the timing. Acura took care of that repair in as best of a cost effective manner as possible. In the time that we?ve owned the car, we?ve actually only had it in our possession for about two months as Brian and Kenny were relentless in their mission to ensure that we were totally happy. They also took care of a few other minor issues: the side mirror switch had to be replaced, the ignition switch was loose and they had to order new bolts. All of which, they had to order parts and incur labor hours to repair. I can?t say enough great things about the level of service, respect, and willingness to provide great customer service that Autonation Acura of Sanford has provided my family. My Wife loves the car, and the kids can?t get enough of all the space it provides. Thank you Autonation Acura for all you did for us. ? Jack Gross, Lake Mary, FL.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Sanford, Fl |

I recently bought a car I saw online at Cars.com from AutoNation Acura and Steven greenhut made this sale possible. He walked me through the entire process and even stayed late into the night. I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and would recommend this dealership to all who are in the market for a car.

mr harry

by from Sanford, FL |

Even tho I was paying cash it took two hours wait just to see the finance person from at least 4-6:30 at night, very poor experience

Acura RDX

by from Sanford, FL |

Gerry and Glen were great to deal with. The buying process was simple.

Simply the best!!

by from Sanford, FL |

I called when I was on my way from another city. Steve Greenhut was who I spoke to. I advised him of the car I was coming to look at and he advised me that he would see me when I arrived and said "drive safe". Upon my arrival the car that I called about was up front, clean, and waiting for me to test drive. Steve was with another customer so I was helped by Daniel Moyer. Daniel was very helpful, polite, and pleasant person. Daniel thank you again for assisting me allthe way. This was the best customer service that I have had with a car dealership. Thank you to all who played a part in me purchasing my 07 BMW 328i.....I LOVE IT!!!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Ocala, FLorida |

Best car buying experience I've ever had! All cars were priced well below retail, and each one I looked at was spotless. They even had a folder of the full car facts report on the dash ready before you even test drive the car. Fully detailed for me before I left the lot! Money back guarantee and warranty were critical in making me feel comfortable with my purchase. I love my car?2006 Acura TL looks like I drove it off the showroom floor! The team at AutoNation Acura was as impressive...very comfy wait for the sales process and detail! Class Act!!

Sales experience exceeded our expectations

by from Orlando, FL |

Great sales experience, they made it happen for the vehicle we wanted.

car buying!

by from Sanford, FL |

Absolutley great experience. Made it simple and handled it so professionally. Nice to deal with!

Excellent Service....

by from St. Thomas, VI |

My transaction with AutoNation Acura was seemless. Matthew at AutoNation was very professional and held excellent communication throughout our deal. It's a little tricky buying and exporting to the U.S. Virgin Islands, but Matt ensured a smooth deal. He aided in communications that were not his responsibility to make sure that we got what we wanted! Excellent!!

Everything was great!

by from Sanford, FL |

I just leased a 2015 Acura MDX and everyone at AutoNation was great!!!