AutoNation Acura North Orlando

1001 Rinehart Rd, Sanford, FL 32771

New 877-247-9033 New 877-247-9033
Used 866-534-0238 Used 866-534-0238
Service 877-227-0780 Service 877-227-0780

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

True super heroes when a family is in trouble!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My family and I were in town for the week in Disney world and we had major suspension issues on our MDX, 2005.I was concerned that we would be taken to the cleaners being from Chicago on the repairs. Much to our surprise this dealership was not like all those other places and our service advisor Mrs. Dobbs and the dealership went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and feel like family. They repaired our rear suspension problems provided a "2016" MDX loaner (really nice!!) Washed and vacuumed out our 2005 and to top of this great experience the repairs were way under what was originally quoted! I would definitely recommend this dealership as they have proven the great reviews to be true that they have gotten from other ACURA owners. Thank you Mrs. Dobbs and AUTONATION ACURA NORTH ORLANDO for helping get my family back safely to Chicago... Mike Carlos

Superior Service

by from Apopka, FL |

We recently moved from Tennessee, and while there, we experienced superior service from Bill Gatton Acura in Johnson City, TN. We are so thankful that AutoNation Acura North Orlando has agreed to service our TL, and is another company that will provide the quality service that we are so accustomed to. As time progresses, we learn more. We enjoy meeting the Service Department Team Members, and want to become friends. We do take pride in our TL, and look so forward to doing business with you guys! Thanks for servicing our car!

Great service

by from sanford,Fl |

I had the best experience in the Acura dealer ship.Jim was very help full and cooperative.He did what ever he can to help me buy Honda pilot.The finance director Ms Julie Wilson was also help full .in that dealer ship every body is wonder full.Facility is 5 star coffee is awesome.I shell return.

February 27, 2016

Thank you, Jaffar, for the glowing review! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Acura North Orlando and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great expirence with the staff and dealership

by from Oviedo, Fl |

We had a great expirence with buying our new TLX. The buying process was painless and the staff David, Gerry, Marcus, and Dan were so nice after the sale as well. David took his time explaining all the functions on the vehicle. We will reccomend everyone to this dealership for their next vehicle.

January 30, 2016

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Acura North Orlando. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great buying experience

by from Orlando, Florida. |

The sales people and management were very courteous and helpful. Great knowledge of the product. I felt I got a good deal on a great car.

Acura RDX from AutoNation Acura, Sanford, FL

by from DeBary, FL |

We recently purchased an Acura RDX from AutoNation Acura in Sanford, FL. The Sales Associate, Mark Conley made the experience enjoyable and easy. He was very knowledgeable about the car and was a pleasure to deal with. We have previously purchased two other Acuras from this dealership and the service and experience is always great. The entire dealership gets an A+ from us.

Great car and excellent service from AutoNation !!

by from Winter Springs ,Fl.32708 |

Working with Daniel was a pleasure and buying a new car was not a hassle . Also the internet response to my request for a quote on the ILX was fast and "good price" and was what got me interested in buying the car from AutoNation !!!!

December 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great service, knowledgable staff

by from Windermere, FL |

Stopped in to this dealership a few times. Had done my research on car prices and features, and these cars seemed priced to sell. I received great service from Steven Greenhut, who was able to answer all my questions and took the time to work with me without pressure. He was also readily available to answer questions via email. Overall a great buying experience from Steven.

December 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Art Sorrentino

by from Orlando, Florida |

Needed a timing belt on my 2002 Acura MDX with 68,0000 miles. Service was fast and friendly

December 4, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

An Awesome experience in Florida

by from MOUNT DORA ,Florida |

I purchased this 2016 Acura MDX 2WD ,and this one is the 3rd. MDX that did purchase,two of then in Chicago ,Il.love it very much ,it is dependable ,never did let me down when driving a 1,200 miles in one day many times in a year ,powerful when needed , and had a very good sales representative that did inform me in every aspect of the car sale ,and with the new car a lot of new and advanced gadgets , he did explained and did show every thing needed.