Dave Edwards Toyota

2450 Reidville Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301

New 888-813-3182
Used 888-902-2361
Service 866-697-2989

With so many specialst, we're the last place you'll shop, before you buy.

Perfect experience

by from Aiken, SC |

We were searching for a new 2014 Highlander (March 2014) and inventory was very limited. My two local dealers advertised prices were $2k above the advertised price offered by Dave Edwards. We decided to drive the 100 miles to purchase. The Highlander was ready when we arrived, paperwork was ready to go. No surprises. Jennifer Kelly (sales) was great, John closer was also great. We even met Mr. Edwards and he was very nice and thanked us for our business. The dealership is really cool. There are over 300 photos from all over the world taken by Mr. Edwards (mission trips :-)). We would drive the 100 again when we are ready for another vehicle. They are a volume dealer, so they move units by offering a great price.

Service isn't good

by from Lyman, SC |

Bought a Toyota and it was reasonably low maintenance, then there where a number of recalls in which I took the car back to Dave Edwards and they claim to have found the water pump going bad but under pro rated warranty it only cost me $30.00. a year later the water pump was failing so I took it them and they have no record of ever replacing it, though they show they replaced a window switch? So at that point I was not willing to risk driving the car any further and causing any further damage so I had them repair it. They charged me $450. to change out a $71.00 water pump. If you have bought a vehicle from them check your paperwork for accuracy. These folks are pathetic and Toyota doesn't make cars like they used to.

Dave Edwards Toyota responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Thank you for posting your review. We are sorry to have disappointed you; usually we exceed customer expectations. Our understanding is that, our service manager has not received a reply to the message he sent you privately. We do want you to know we take customer satisfaction very seriously, and we would be extremely grateful, if you would give us a chance to earn your business.

Great experience!!

by from Greenville,SC |

Very helpful!! I would recommend this dealership--Christine took the time to talk with me and explain the car features. Great experience test driving a RAV 4.

Paid cash for vechile and didn't a credit check

by from Greenville,SC |

Rudest sale manager I have delt with. All dealers will give you a discount when you pay cash. I paid cash and there was no need to check my credit score.They checked my score anyway and it brought my score down at least 200 points. Any time your credit is checked it brings your score down.

GREAT PLACE

by from Spartanburg SC |

I bought a new 2013 Toyota Corolla from Dave Edwards Toyota and the sales person (Scott) was very helpful. I think I got a real good deal as I made a trade. I could not be happier with the car. I would recommend this dealership.

Internet Purchase

by from Columbia SC |

Advised dealership of plans to buy a Toyota Camry and asked for "out the door" price - no playing one dealer against another. One shot for their best price. Quote received was not competitive. I have purchased several cars from this dealership but based on significant price differential in this experience not sure I will use them in the future. New Camry has now been purchased

full of bull always above MSRP lied about discount

by from landrum, s. c. |

drove a new prius. red one. obvious he printed out the sticker with a long list of add on by dealer to kick price up. he had advertised discount and his best price was still about 3000 bucks above MSRP for the car and he said he had DISCOUNTED THE CAR. this dealer thinks every customer is a chump.

Saved 2% on new Sienna

by from Jefferson, N.C. |

Steve McClean was great in keeping me up to date on the progress of my van as it was built. His price was by far the best of the dealers (4) that I had contacted.