Future Auto Sales

Future Auto Sales

1711 South Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91204

Used 888-600-8569

Great service, low key, excellent value!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This was a great buying experience for a woman - by herself! I was searching for an older vehicle and they had just what I wanted, an older Ford Escort to replace my even older Ford Escort. It was a one owner car, exceptionally clean and well cared for. Quite a number of minor repair items were quickly done (half a day!) by their mechanic, Carlos. The salesmen I spoke with were Harry, Alex, and later Eric. They were really low key, humorous and willing to make a deal. The price we agreed upon was reasonable, and I am really pleased with the car. I would recommend this small dealership to others, especailly women on their own!

Great Experience, Awesome Car!!

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had a great experience at Future Auto Sales. They have as large selection of really great cars, everything from sports cars to luxury autos. and many cool SUVs. Everyone at Future was pleasant to deal with, there was no high pressure sales, they always showed the carfaxes, and let me test drive cars. After having a difficult time dealing with big dealerships in the LA area I was able to find and finance through a top bank a great Mercedes EClass at a low interest rate. The whole process went really smooth, I couldn't be happier with the great service I experienced at Future Auto Sales and the awesome Mercedes I'm now driving.

Wonderful Place

by from Glendale, CA |

We have been buying from Future Auto Sales since 2006. We started off by looking at a couple of used mini vans from the beginning. We couldn't find anything within our monthly payment budget. We decided to go with a new car. I am glad the sales representative was informative enough to let us know that they sell new cars as well. We ended up leasing a 2006 Honda Odyssey. When our lease was over we went back to the same people and purchased a used vehicle, which was in 2010. Now we ended up purchasing our third vehicle from these guys. We are more than happy with their customer service and the quality of their inventory. All the employees are nice and respectful. When the employees are happy that says a lot about the business itself. I have referred friends and family to Future Auto Sales, and they are all amazed with the quality of everything. The best thing about Future Auto Sales is that they are not your typical "sell you a car and forget about you type". Even after you purchase your vehicle you go back to these guys for tires, or brakes, they are more than willing to refer you to the proper people with their discounted price. Future Auto Sales helps you save money through maintenance and service as well. We are probably going to need another car by the beginning of 2014 and I know for a fact that I am going to go back to Future Auto Sales.

READ THIS REVIEW

by from Riverside County |

Well for starters im very happy i did not over look Future Auto Sales.Ive been wanting a Chevy Cobalt ever since they first came out in 2004.i Actually went through the process of purchesing 1 at Enterprize car sales.and not only did they add a acouple thousand on with interest,they completed the deal just to call me a week later while driving the vehicle and say unfortunately the bank changed their mind and you have to bring the car "BACK".WOW!!! REALLY??? but AFTER car searching on Ebay,craigslist, i came across an add for Future Auto Sales.And thanks to the coolest sales repp i ever met Alex im driving my 2009 Chevy Cobalt. I just wana say thank you for treating me like a human being and not money,for having a conversation with me instead of a debate or negotiation,for diligently working a deal with me for the car i wanted, instead of refering me to a cheeper car LIKE MOST DEALERS DO Thank you for not adding 2,3,4 thousand on finance charges.ALEX and JESSE thank you so much and also to the workers who detailed and washed my fly mobile interior windows rims mirror and all.I really appreciate you guys MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! AND Thank you!!!

2009 BMW 335i

by from West LA |

I have to say my experience with future was amazing!!! Best costumer service I have experienced at any dealer ship I've been to. I bought my BMW 335i from Future and I am so happy. I went to Future planning on looking at the car, not buying it. But our sales person Alex was so good. He was honestly the best sales person I have ever met. He wasn't pushy at all and answered all my questions. He was so honest and wanted to help me purchase a car I loved. I ended up buying the car I wanted and getting a really really good deal. I'd say it was a steal!!! They even invited us to stay for BBQ before I even agreed to buy the car. And it was so good. Anyways, If you see something you like go check it out I promise you won't be sorry. They are great.

Yay I got my new car......

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was very impressed with the staff and how knowledgeable they were. They made it easy and painless. I will be honest I went to a big dealer the week prior and the guy did not even know what the model I was looking for came with while at Future, they educated me on what was the best way to get my new Honda CRV. They even got me a lower payment than the Honda dealer was offering. I so recommend them to anyone looking for a new car or used car. I know where I am bringing the rest of my family to get cars. Thank you Future.

READ THIS REVIEW

by from Montrose |

I like to tell you about my experience with Future Auto Sales.I met Alex Vini at Future Auto Sales through my niece's boyfriend and let me tell you, Alex and Future Auto Sales will do anything to make you happy.Alex was the most friendly person I have met in years, very patient and was constantly calling people and finding information for me about the truck I wanted. Future Auto Sales found me a brand new Toyota Tacoma 2012 and had it delivered the same day and it was raining too! Future Auto Sales also has access to car insurance right there at their facility and got my insured as well! Look people, because they are a dealer, they can get you the best deal, the right car for the right price. They are honest and followed through, I had Alex calling me 1 week after I bought my truck to find out how I was doing and how was everything with me and my new truck.I really made new friends at Future Auto Sales, I not only recommend that you visit them, give Alex a call or call Future Auto Sales today and ask for Alex and you won't regret it, he will get the car you want for less and you will be so satisfied, you'll be tanking me, lol.I'm bying my next car at Future Auto Sales!

Shifty looking place

by from Burbank, CA |

Went with a friend who called earlier in the day about a Honda they had. When we started our drive to the dealership she called and said she was coming in to look at the car. Would be there in 20 minutes. Guy on the phone said sure thing, see you when you get here. We get there and were informed that someone else was interested in the car and had taken it to her mechanic to get it checked out for her daughter. Positive that the car wasn't even on the lot when my friend called 20 minutes before. Shifty place with shifty looking guys working there. I wouldn't allow any of my friends to deal with this place.