Vic Bailey Volkswagen

2671 Reidville Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301

New 888-913-5669
Used 888-920-2491
Service 888-913-7598

Come Experience the Vic Bailey Way!

Very Plesant Experience!

by from Forest City, NC |

Loved my overall experience with Vic Bailey Volkswagen. As soon as I got there I was able to immediately look at the vehicle I had went to see. Then I test drove the vehicle that I ended up buying, a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL (Which I LOVE). The trade in and appraisal process was quick and easy and I was very happy with the amount I was given for my trade, which was a 2008 Ford Edge SE. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good deal and easy buying process, as well as a friendly staff.

Vic Bailey VW means REPEAT business from me.

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Face it: stereotypically, people hate when the time comes to buy a car because they feel they have to go to a "pushy" dealership. Personally, I have purchased three VW's from Vic Bailey Volkswagen and have every intention of going back for my next one simply because I actually ENJOY purchasing a vehicle from them. Their mission is to treat you like a person who needs a car - not like a potential dollar that can be made. Hal Foster, general manager, and his team are fantastic and have always treated me fairly with integrity. If you have an issue that can be fixed, they will go to great lengths to make sure that you are satisfied. Scott Glover and his team have maintained my vehicles in the service department for eight years - I cannot say enough good things about them. Business is business - and every business must make a profit - but I truly believe that this dealership cares about its clients, their decisions and their satisfaction. Thanks Hal & team for always making it a pleasure

Best experience I have had buying a car

by from Greenville, SC |

Have bought a number of used cars as my work requires travel. This was a relaxed honest buy. They were respectful, kind, and ready to assist on any question I had. I found the whole staff to be very helpful. Patrick personally handled my test drive and paperwork. While they are Volkwagen, I found a used Subaru I am very happy with. I would definitely return. They have very good guidelines in place to keep customers happy. I had a few questions the next day and they called immediately and answered all. I am completely happy. So I feel I can expect consistently good treatment and care there. Was a short drive from my home in Greenville.

Great Experience!!!

by from Boiling Springs, NC |

I had been searching for a vehicle for months. I had a bad experience with one dealership and I honestly was beginning to give up. I saw the vehicle online. We decided to ride down to the dealership to see if the vehicle was still there. It was there and a couple of hours later I was driving it off the lot. The CR-V was very clean. Someone came out to help us as soon as we got out to look at the car. They were not pushy but helpful. The vehicle was everything the internet listed and more. They were very professional and made the difficult task of buying a car pleasant. See Bernie he was fantastic!!

Horrible!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Purchased a car from this dealer and it has been in the shop at least once a month since it was purchased. We got screwed from beginning to end. I will never buy a car from ANY Vic Bailey dealer ever again!

A Fun Car-Shopping Experience

by from Inman, SC |

While shopping for a used car at Vic Bailey Volkswagen of Spartanburg, I was asked by sales representative Colleen Mullins if I was looking for a particular type of automobile. I told her I was looking for something with a good reputation and reliable, at which time she asked if I had read the Motor Trend magazine article on their "Car of the Year" vehicle, the VW Passat. After scanning the review I was impressed. I took a brief test drive of one they had in stock and it was "love at first sight!" Then the purchasing process began and it went like clock-work. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was helpful, friendly and professional. I had few questions because everyone was so knowledgeable and relayed information that I needed as we went through the buying process. My wife was with me and was impressed also with the beautiful state-of-the-art facilities. This was truly a Fun Car-Shopping Experience.

Looking for a Used Honda CRV

by from Greenville SC |

My experience at Vic Bailey was excellent. They had the car I was looking for at the price I wanted. it was worth driving 30 miles.