Vic Bailey Volkswagen

(4.2) 5 Reviews

2671 Reidville Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301

Great Experience!!!

by from Boiling Springs, NC |

I had been searching for a vehicle for months. I had a bad experience with one dealership and I honestly was beginning to give up. I saw the vehicle online. We decided to ride down to the dealership to see if the vehicle was still there. It was there and a couple of hours later I was driving it off the lot. The CR-V was very clean. Someone came out to help us as soon as we got out to look at the car. They were not pushy but helpful. The vehicle was everything the internet listed and more. They were very professional and made the difficult task of buying a car pleasant. See Bernie he was fantastic!!

Horrible!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Purchased a car from this dealer and it has been in the shop at least once a month since it was purchased. We got screwed from beginning to end. I will never buy a car from ANY Vic Bailey dealer ever again!

Very Plesant Experience!

by from Forest City, NC |

Loved my overall experience with Vic Bailey Volkswagen. As soon as I got there I was able to immediately look at the vehicle I had went to see. Then I test drove the vehicle that I ended up buying, a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL (Which I LOVE). The trade in and appraisal process was quick and easy and I was very happy with the amount I was given for my trade, which was a 2008 Ford Edge SE. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good deal and easy buying process, as well as a friendly staff.

A Fun Car-Shopping Experience

by from Inman, SC |

While shopping for a used car at Vic Bailey Volkswagen of Spartanburg, I was asked by sales representative Colleen Mullins if I was looking for a particular type of automobile. I told her I was looking for something with a good reputation and reliable, at which time she asked if I had read the Motor Trend magazine article on their "Car of the Year" vehicle, the VW Passat. After scanning the review I was impressed. I took a brief test drive of one they had in stock and it was "love at first sight!" Then the purchasing process began and it went like clock-work. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was helpful, friendly and professional. I had few questions because everyone was so knowledgeable and relayed information that I needed as we went through the buying process. My wife was with me and was impressed also with the beautiful state-of-the-art facilities. This was truly a Fun Car-Shopping Experience.

Looking for a Used Honda CRV

by from Greenville SC |

My experience at Vic Bailey was excellent. They had the car I was looking for at the price I wanted. it was worth driving 30 miles.