Shults Ford Lincoln of Wexford

10401 Old Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090

Car Repair

by from Avalon, PA |

Had to have a shock replaced. Service was quick and efficient and the price was very reasonable.

April 28, 2015

We are pleased that we could help you with the replacement of your vehicle's shock. Thank you!

Wonderful experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I just bought my first car this past weekend with Schults Ford in Wexford, and I couldn't be happier. Our salesperson (April) did a wonderful job of identifying our needs and wants and making sure she could get us in a car for our desired target price! The whole process was very relaxed and I didn't feel like anyone was pressuring me to make a purchase right then. They gave me a great trade in deal on my old car, helped me set up my bluetooth devices, and took time to show me all the different features of the car! Mike in financing helped us out greatly trying 18 different ways to get me the lowest possible interest rate! Even my dad (who has bought several cars by this point) said this was the best experience he has ever had at a car dealership. Thank you April, Mike, and the rest of Schults Ford!

April 28, 2015

Emily, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your experience at Shults Ford Lincoln of Wexford. It always warms our hearts to hear the experiences of our valued customers like you. We are so pleased that April was able to get you into the perfect car for your family and at a price that didn't break the bank. In addition, we are happy that Mike and the rest of the financing gang were able to find the best options for you. We hope you love your new car. Come and see us again!

NOT HAPPY!

by from Pennsylvania |

Not only did @ShultsFordLincolnWexford # ShultsFordLincolnWexford insult my trade in value, but they lied about their online sales advertisement. You can't say something is on sale for a specific price and then try to deduct the trade in of the car as part of your sale without stating that originally. (You?re essentially penalizing someone for having a trade in!) I would NEVER buy a car from you. I feel the way you handled business with me was completely dishonorable and unprofessional. Your business is living up to the stereotype that car dealers attempt to take advantage of young women, whom you believe don't "fathom" how buying a car works. Unfortunately for you, I am an educated woman who does understand and knows when she is being deceived. I think it was also very inappropriate for your salesmen to directly offend my intellect by making out right rude comments to my family and myself when choosing not to accept this ridiculous offer. I don?t have a problem telling EVERYONE I know exactly how you treated me.

August 14, 2014

Verma, we are sorry to hear that your experience did not leave you satisfied. We have not been able to locate any record of you being in our dealership and would like to discuss this further with you. Please reach out to John Huselton at 724.934.2388 ext 248 so we can assist you in any way we can to improve your experience.

Why can't I give them 6 stars?

by from Pittsburgh PA |

My experience with this dealer has been 6 stars. I called to ask about several of their vehicles and they offered to let me borrow a vehicle to see how I liked it. they delivered it to me at my locations. The two guys I dealt with, Chris Bogdan and Tim Mitchell, were as good as it gets. Both know the vehicles inside and out and will do anything to assist a potential customer. I was particularly impressed with Tim's tech knowledge about MY FORD TOUCH, which I believe is the best of all the center console interactive systems in the industry

Simple buying process

by from Gibsonia,PA |

I dealt with Brad and the buying process was simple. He was not pushy in any way.

Service personnel is very accommodating!

by from Glens haw, PA |

The service guys in General have been more then willing to help me out!

Great service

by from Cranberry, PA |

I Am pleased with the service that I get from Shults Ford. The quality of repairs has been good as well.

Friendly, eager to please staff!

by from Baden, PA |

Very friendly that is eager to please. I have dealt with Shults Ford for many years and they are great!

Excellent service

by from McCandless, PA |

I have found Shults to have quick and friendly service!

Best service department EVER!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The dealership that we bought our car from closed. Shults has provided us with excellent and convenient service!