KIA of Des Moines

4475 Merle Hay Rd, Des Moines, IA 50310

New 877-765-8747 New 877-765-8747
Used 877-765-2546 Used 877-765-2546
Service 866-649-1118 Service 866-649-1118

We strive to put each and every of our customers in their perfect vehicle, at our unbeatable volume prices.

Had Fun!

by from Des Moines |

I have never had fun buying a car...Until now. My salesperson was soooo nice. She treated me like a friend instead of just a customer. She also introduced her manager who actually gave me a suggestion which allowed me to take my new car home right away! Good job Des Moines Imports! Thanks for everything!

KIA of Des Moines responded to this review

April 30, 2013

Thanks for the positive response. We love to keep our customers happy, we truly want to sell you all of your vehicles not just one.

Quick process

by from Clive, IA |

I walked in needing to buy, was connected with a kind, fair and knowledgeable salesman. I walked out with a great pre-owned car, a generous offer on my used car and the confidence that I was given an honest deal. Find Bill Stone, he'll treat you right. I've been to other dealers who make you stay all day and drag out the process so that you're uncomfortable and make a deal less than satisfactory because you just want to get home. That didn't happen here.

Kia of Des Moines is a great place to buy a car!

by from Urbandale,Ia |

We were very satisfied with the service and car we bought here. They were very thorough and answered all of the questions we had. Very personable srrvice - thank to Ed!!

Very nice sales associate

by from Des Moines, IA |

Went into Kia just to see what kind of deal I might be able to get. I really wanted to get an SUV and didn't want my payment to be too high. The sales associate worked with her manager to get me the vehicle I wanted with the price range I could do. She was very nice and knowledgable. I never felt like she was just trying to make a sale. She was more concerned with making sure it was what I wanted. As long as she stays there I will definitely go back to Kia again.

Great buying experiance

by from Urbandale Iowa |

My wife and I just purchased a Mitsubishi Outlander GT. I spent a lot of time researching and it was between the Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot and the Outlander. We looked at them all and we took up some of Nathan Cracraft's time there at the dealership having him show use several different Outlanders and driving them over a week and a half. At no time were we ever pressured or made to feel unimportant. Of the three cars we reviewed I can tell you your best bet for Warranty, quality and price the Outlander is it. I know I am not the most easy person to deal with (just ask my wife) but Nathan was great. We got a good deal and all of our needs were meet. I am not encouraged as I read some of the reviews as to the poor service people are getting from the service department but I will wait and see for myself. As good as the sales staff treated us I find it hard to believe the service department is that bad. I fully intend to use the service department for my routine maintenance as well as any warranty work should that be necessary. I will come back in a year or so and write a review on the service department and how the car is doing. P.S. Put up a Mitsubishi sign along with the Kia sign. The place is hard to find when you are looking for Mitsubishi.

Make you want to buy a car everyday!

by from Scranton, Iowa |

This was a new experience for me. I was called to bring in my 2014 Forte5 to trade it in, this suprised me a lot. I scheduled appointment and went in Jeff Davis made my car trading and buying fun and enjoyable. Anyone looking to buy a car should definately go to Kia of Des Moines, everyone is very friendly and helpful, plus if you can get Jeff for your salesman I know you will be pleased.

Clean shop and clean show room all friendly people

by from Maxwell, Ia. |

I went in for service. They changed my oil,balanced and rotated my tires. They also checked my air filter and said it was still clean.. That was impressive as i have about 18k on the car and most dealers would have said you need a new one. They also wash and vacuum your car every time you bring it in for service. They are also prompt. I arrived around 7;45am and paid and was out by 9am. They are honest and also listen to your concerns when you register your car for service. They also tell you upfront how much the service/repairs will cost. They have never been more than 5.00 off on the quote so no hidden suprises.

Friendly experience all the way around

by from Des moines, ia |

Staff is top-notch - friendly. From service techs - to driver to check out staff.

Great place for Kia service

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Excellent service - priced lower than my neighborhood garage - completed the job on time, washed my car - very pleasant experience.

Best car purchase experience

by from Ottumwa IA |

Living 2 hours away I needed (wanted) to make my purchase without making more than one trip to the dealership. My salesman Chris Weyer understood that and actually listened to me! He found what I was looking for at a different location and picked up. We were able to come to terms via email and phone conversations. When I made the 2 hour trip Chris had everything ready for me. The 2016 KIA Sorento he had waiting for me was exactly what I was looking for. There was never any high pressure sales or hours spent at the dealership. I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend Kia of Des Moines and Chris Weyer.