Strong Volkswagen

1070 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

New 888-548-4838
Used 888-458-1850
Service 888-620-3822

Strong VW Serving all Salt Lake City Utah and its surrounding areas since 1955!

Happy customer

by from Boulder City, NV |

I recently purchased a 2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI from Strong VW, and the customer service was great. I live in the Las Vegas area, and worked with Eric and Matt in the internet department by phone and email after finding the vehicle on cars.com. They took a credit card deposit and two days later I flew out to complete the purchase. They were both a pleasure to work with and the buying process was very smooth and easy. Shelly in finance was very nice too, and everyone I came in contact with during my short time at the dealership seemed authentic and friendly. Even though they are 450 miles away I will consider buying from them again in the future. They even picked up the cab fare from the airport.

Buying experience, service the best!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I bought my 2012 Volkswagon Jetta TDI in Dec of 2012 and have found my whole experience to be excellent. The service is right there, getting what needs repaired, completed in a timely manner. I've felt listened to and my concerns addressed. Brian Edwards in my last visit was the service specialist and he was great! Thanks for a great experience, Strong Volkswagen!

Service

by from Park City, UT |

Brought my Tiguan in for service and service consultant Donald Beers was friendly and efficient. The car was finished more quickly than expected, washed and Mr. Beers came to find me to let me know my car was ready. Great service experience!

Friendly, efficient service

by from Logan, Utah |

Jamie Grol was helpful, friendly. I was given a realistic wait time & they far exceeded that time. They got done what needed to be done efficiently & I was in & out in in a good amount of time.

Very helpful

by from North Salt Lake, UT |

I always request Brian Edwards when I drop off my car. He's great to work and the work has always been quality.

Great service and care as always

by from Midvale, UT |

Strong VW ALWAYS delivers. They are so friendly and prompt with honesty. I appreciate all of the service advisors and their communication. I told them that I would get there before closing and they had both of my VW"s read in the front lot and keys ready. They are the BEST. There's only one place to buy a VW and maintain it - STRONG VW.

Great Service

by from Sandy, UT |

I took my 2013 VW CC for service and it was done fast while I waited. Overall it was a nice experience. VLC

Customer Centric Service

by from Park City, UT |

As much as I dislike pouring money into my car, there are times that call for an investment in service and surpassing 200K miles is one of them. Brian Edwards talked me through all the issues my car was facing and prepared me for the cost I would incur at the end. Since the maintenance and repairs would take several days, he set me up in a loaner car. In the end, my car ran like new and the bill actually ended up being a couple hundred less than expected. Now I am ready for another 200K...thanks Brian.

Chip Bryson at Strong VW is great!!!

by from South Jordan, Utah |

Chip Bryson at Strong VW is the best I've ever had. He is the only person I would ever take my cars to because I know he makes sure everything is done correctly the first time. He knows and loves cars. I recommend him to everyone.

Great Service!

by from Midway, Utah |

I recently had my New Beetle serviced at Strong Volkswagen for it's 100,000 miles. As always, Chip Bryson and the service team exceeded my expectations. I am considering purchasing a new vehicle and have looked at other products that are not Volkswagens. I hesitate going anywhere else because I know I won't receive the same service that I receive at Strong Volkswagen because there is only one Chip Bryson. See you in 5,000 miles.

Bad Customer Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I had a really disappointing service experience here today. Last week I made an appointment and ordered a few parts for my car. When I came in for my appointment, the man at the service desk made me rehash everything I needed done and treated me like an idiot when I tried to describe a part I did not know the technical name of. I let him know that I'd be taking the shuttle and he told me to go wait in the waiting area. He didn't give me any more information on when the shuttle leaves, how long it would take to make the repairs on my car, or anything else. After waiting for 30 minutes, I went back to the desk and asked how often the shuttles came. He said that they came and went as the driver dropped off customers. I asked if there was any way he could check to see how far out it would be and he called the driver. After he got off the phone with the driver, he said "She's a way's out". That did not help me at all. I asked how long it would be and he said that she didn't know. I asked him where she was and he became rude and said that she didn't know, that she couldn't predict traffic, that it's hard to tell. I asked him if he thought it would be more than 15 minutes, and annoyed he said, "If it were only going to be 15 minutes, I would have said that". Again, treating me like an idiot. At that point, I called a ride and left. By the time I got to work, I was 30 minutes late. I expect a lot more respect from people in this industry. If they think it's going to be a while, I'd appreciate them letting me know. When I have questions, I think they should be happy to answer them. My family has purchased several cars from Strong Volkswagen and Audi and this is unacceptable. We'll be reaching out to a manager in the next day or so about this employee.