Strong Volkswagen

1070 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

New 888-548-4838 New888-548-4838
Used 888-458-1850 Used888-458-1850
Service 888-620-3822 Service 888-620-3822

Strong VW Serving all Salt Lake City Utah and its surrounding areas since 1955!

Happy customer

by from Boulder City, NV |

I recently purchased a 2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI from Strong VW, and the customer service was great. I live in the Las Vegas area, and worked with Eric and Matt in the internet department by phone and email after finding the vehicle on cars.com. They took a credit card deposit and two days later I flew out to complete the purchase. They were both a pleasure to work with and the buying process was very smooth and easy. Shelly in finance was very nice too, and everyone I came in contact with during my short time at the dealership seemed authentic and friendly. Even though they are 450 miles away I will consider buying from them again in the future. They even picked up the cab fare from the airport.

Great car buying experience.

by from Utah county Ut |

We bought a beautiful new 2016 Jetta and had a hassle free experience. Our salesman Berry Jelin is a very experienced and knowledgeable. We appreciated the very open and bottom line, out the door pricing. (No hide fees). We will definitely buy our next car from the Strong dealership.

Teamwork Makes The Dream Work

by from Stansbury Park, Utah |

Mine is the fifth car my family has purchased at Strong, my second, and they always take care of us like family, and Matt and Greg teamed up to make sure I got the car I wanted. I thought I had financing in place through my bank, but there were communication issues so that fell through. Greg had the finance team look for alternative financing, and had me approved in minutes at a better rate! Everyone at Strong always goes above and beyond to make sure we get the best deal possible.

Servicing my 2013 Jetta Se

by from Salt Lake City |

I recently needed to have my vehicle serviced, as both of my headlights had gone out. I hadn't purchased my vehicle from Strong VW, but they were more than happy to look at it. It took them about an hour to fix the issue, and they provided me with the most effective, and cost efficient solution. I'm back on the road, and a happy customer. I will come back, if needed.

Awesome new Jetta

by from Roy, Utah |

We just leased a beautiful 2016 Jetta from Strong Volkswagen. We had a great experience working with our salesman Greg Butcher. He did an excellent job and was easy to work with. He took the time to explain and demonstrate the awesome features of the car. He even set up the blue tooth to work with our phone. We love our new car!

Excellent Service

by from Salt Lake City |

I recently had my 2012 CC in for its 50,000 mile service. When I was picking it back up, my wife went browsing the new car lot and picked out a new 2016 Passat for herself. I have since returned a few times to have tint installed and pick up the license plates. Both the Sales team and the Service team are incredible. I may never purchase another vehicle from anywhere else. The Sales are low pressure - focusing on what I needed and the Service team is top notch. Chip Bryson in the Service department always greets me with a smile, and remembers my name. He even remembers how happy my wife was when she was picking out her new car, and asks about her when I stop by. He also is extremely helpful and makes sure that I get whatever I need when I am there. That level of personalization really doesn't exist very many places anymore and was extremely pleasant to find.

Best Customer Experience

by from Tooele, Utah |

Had my car oil changed and tires rotated, very quick process! They even washed my car, vacuumed it out and installed my new monster mats. James Wolfe was very attentive, he explained all of the processes, informed me that my coolant needed flushing and refilled soon ... I love going to Strongs Volkswagen, they always treat me very well , And I love the friendly staff żż

Great service for over 4 years on diesel Jetta Wag

by from Farmington, UT |

I purchased my 2011 Jetta SportWagon (diesel) from Strongs 4.5 years ago. What a great experience working with Eric G; I had entirely bought it via phone and email conversations, got an unbeatable deal, and we finally met when I came to pick it up (waited for this specific spec'd car to arrive). I've had almost all the servicing for my diesel Jetta wagon performed here. They are always friendly, and do a wonderful job. I usually do oil changes myself, but I'm not saving much by doing so. Plus, they usually wash the car when they're done! My advisor Brian Edwards has always treated me fairly and very friendly. Thanks!

Outstanding Service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

James Wolfe made getting my vehicle service easy. The lounge was clean, the snacks were great, and James's customer service was outstanding. My Tiguan always feels better when I leave the dealership and I give props to the great team at Strong VW in Salt Lake.

Really?

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Have a leased 2013 Jetta, every year the check engine light comes on and i have to wait for it to be repaired. There's nothing wrong with the car, the check engine light just needs to be turned off. The code is n80,if you have a code reader. Today had the earliest appt (7:30). Service manager told me there were no available 'borrow' cars. Sat down for a long wait and the gentleman 30 minutes later was given a 'borrowed' car. Then I was told the reason my check engine light comes on is that I only drive my car 10,000 miles per year. That is what i leased the car for, if I use more miles than that I will be charged for them at the end of the lease. So almost 3 hours later I got my car back. Really? I do not recommend this dealer and they do not treat their customers well.