Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

Elite of Lexus dealer for 18 years in a row!

Satisfied Lexus Customer

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

My family has owned several Lexus through the years and we just purchased a 2015 LX 570 from Hendrick Lexus of Charleston. Our Sales Consultant was "Terrance Middleton" and he made a huge difference in our buying decision from this dealership! Terrance is extremely knowledgeable of the product and rose to the occasion to ensure that we got a fair price for this Luxury SUV... I would highly recommend Terrance Middleton to any perspective buyer!!!

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Dear Jason R, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. Oh behalf of Terrance and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family in both sales and service. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

I have a new vehicle that I am very happy with.

by from Fleming Island, Florida |

This was a no hassle sale. The purchase was at easy, the employees were courteous and professional. Mr. Rhett was knowledgable of his product and helped make the experience stress free.

Great salesman

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

Mike Graber is the best. On my 2nd Lexus with Mike. We consider our 98 mile trip from Murrells Inlet for service as a visit to see an long time friend.

by from Charleston, SC |

Kudos to John Hoff and Hendrick Lexus of Charleston! I had been looking for a "pre-owned" car for almost a year. I was very specific about car wants and buget and was lucky enough to find the exact car at Lexus. Though I was buying a 2012 Volvo, I was treated with respect and some of the best customer service I have had during a car purchase. I had a small problem about a week after purchase and once again was amazed at the service. A 2015 Lexus was brought to me to use while my car was receiving the additional service needed. John delivered the car to me and took my car to Volvo for repair. Lexus deserves the hightest marks for customer service and made the purchase of my car an absolute pleasure. Thank You and you can be sure I have and will continue to tell friends that buying a car can still be a pleasurable experience.

Trade in (2) 2007 Lexus RX350 for 2015 Lexus RX350

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

My daughter and I purchased the 19th and 20th Lexus Vehicles that have been owned by our Family. It was an excellent buying experience. The Sales Consultant, Lloyd Walker, coordinated everything in an efficient and professional manner. We have dealt with four (4) Lexus dealerships: Jacksonville, FL, Wilmington, DE, Seattle, WA, and now Charleston, SC. The Charleston Dealership is the best. Lloyd Walker is the best Sales Consultant, and Bill Ferguson is the best Service Consultant. Hendrick Lexus Charleston deserves five stars on everything.

Always a nice experience

by from Summerville, SC |

I bought my Lexus GX 460 from John Hoff at Hendricks Lexus of Charleston. The service as usual was exceptional! John is a personable, knowledgable sales consultant. I've bought from him before and will again. He's such a nice man and really knows the Lexus brand. Thanks, John, love my new car!

by from Mt. Pleasant |

I recently purchased a Lexus 350 GS from Mike Graber. Mike was truly the best salesperson I have ever purchased a vehicle from. At no time was he pushing us to buy but rather helped us and was very informative. I will probably buy my next car from Mike.

by from Charleston, SC |

Our experience with Hendrick Lexus was excellent and consistant with our experiences with two other Lexus dealers in prior purchases in the northeast. Our sales person, Sam Aby, was wonderful and stuck with is in the best possible sense as we shopped other brands and ultimately negotiated an excellent deal with him on our RX-350. Everything about the facility and the buying experience itself exudes class. We have owned BMW's, Mercedes, Audis, etc. over the years. But Lexus always sets the gold standard in terms of the initial buying and subsequent service experience.

Leased a 2015 RX 350

by from Charleston |

I traded in my old Lexus and received a new one. It went very well the whole process

Delightful Experience in buying a LEXUS

by from Hampton, SC |

Our experience in buying our first Lexus was delightful. We were immediately met by Sally Thackston who was very friendly, nice and helpful. We told her what we were looking for, and she immediately took us to look at several cars on the lots. She got the key to several cars and let us look inside and answered our questions without hesitation. She asked us questions which prompted us to ask more questions about the Lexus. We have always driven GMC automobiles, but were very please with our "trial drive", and purchase. The dealership was very clean, neat, and very well landscaped. All personnel were friendly and helpful in giving directions, etc.

Long Time Customer

by from Summerville, SC |

Our sales person, Pat Walsh, was very helpful and not pushy. This is our 7th Lexus that we have gotten from this dealership. Also, Jeffrey Allen is very helpful and has become a good friend over the years of dealing with this store.