Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

Used 843-852-0100 Used 843-852-0100

Trading and buying a Lexus ES 350

by from Summerville ,SC |

Sumter Debrux was awesome to work with and we could not have had a better experience. He gave us his undivided attention and made sure we were informed in every step trading and buying our new car. We couldn't be more pleased and certainly will recommend him every opportunity we know when someone is looking for a car. Of course Lexus is the best !

Purchase of Lexus LS460

by from Kiawah Island, SC |

Salesperson was very capable and vey professional. All involved made the process easy and stress free.

Grea/excellent service

by from charleston,SC |

Mr. Raymond Rhett is an excellent car salesmen very knowledgeable about the different types of Lexus cars. Mr Rhett was very helpful to me by trying to find a particular type of car that I was looking for. He found the perfect car for me in Charlotte,NC and the price range. within 2 days my car was delivered to the dealership. mr Rhett is a non pushy salesman which I appreciate. I was treated with courtesy and respect through the whole process. When I decide to purchase another car I will definitely return to Rick Hendrix dealership and ask for Mr Raymond Rhett.

Buying a new ES300h

by from Charleston, SC |

Sales, Financing and Delivery staff were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful with timely follow-up. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Sally and Linda were exceptional.

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

October 2, 2015

Thank you so much for this review, and for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for your recent vehicle purchase. We look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs. Enjoy your new ES!

Great Service, Great Car

by from Summerville, SC |

We just traded our 2011 Lexus for a 2014, and we couldn't be happier. Our salesperson, Sally, really listened to what we wanted and found us the perfect car. The ride is smooth, the warranty is comprehensive and the entire venture--from "looking" to buying was hassle-free. Thanks, Sally, for your personal, professional attention in making sure that our Lexus of Charleston experience was truly excellent.

Purchasing a new Lexus at Hendrick Lexus

by from Charleston, SC |

The very best experience ever for buying a new car! The time spent with the tech specialist was extremely helpful. Also, the follow-up is excellent.

Great salesman

by from Charleston SC |

Salesman is great, dealership the best, and the first time I have encountered a delivery specialist which is a good idea.

Hendricks Lexus of Charleston

by from North Myrtle Beach, SC |

Best car buying experience from start to finish I've had! Dane Souris is who you need to ask for. Very professional and will give the best deal that can't be turned down. I'm very pleased with my experience.

Lexus NX200t

by from Mount Pleasant |

Buying my new Lexus NX200t from Hendricks of Charleston was a very pleasant experience. Lloyd Walker made the whole process feel effortless. He and other staff members graciously stayed after hours so that I could take the car home the same night. Everyone that I have had the pleasure of meeting at Hendricks of Charleston has been exceptional. Thank you all.

World-Class Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Sally, Richie and Nicole were a great team to help me throughout the buying process. I especially loved the attention to detail given me as I considered options, made the purchase and got to know all of the technology that came with the car. Thanks Again!