Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

SUPERB CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Wilmington, NC |

This is the best car buying experience I've had in 38 years of buying vehicles. My sales person was Raymond Rhett II. He was a gentleman, very courteous and good at making me feel comfortable about the Lexus LS 460 I was buying and the price I was paying for the vehicle. The whole process was painless. I totally enjoyed talking with Raymond and getting to know him as a person. I drove from Wilmington, NC to purchase a vehicle and it was certainly worth the trip. I will buy my next vehicle from this location.

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Dear Jerry, On behalf of Raymond Rhett and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for purchasing your Lexus LS 460 from us. We especially appreciate that you drove all the way from Wilmington for your vehicle purchase! Thank you fro letting us know how we are doing. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. Welcome to the Hendrick Lexus Charleston family! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Solid sales and follow-up

by from Mt PLeasant, SC |

My sales consultant, Lloyd Walker, at Hendrick Lexus worked well with us from the start of our relationship when he met us in the parking lot. We discussed our "want" list and he delivered what he thought best matched our needs. As we discussed the car, it was just about to be sold to another perspective buyer and we placed a losing bid on it and it was lost. However, Lloyd kept our wish list fresh in his mind along with the amount of money we wanted to spend. Sure enough, another similar car arrived into the dealership, Lloyd called us and described I, we came in to check it out and it did have what we wanted, was at the price we wanted and we bought it. Lloyd took care of some minor cosmetic adjustments and had the car prepared for pick up a few days later. Lexus, or at least this dealer, does a great job asking if you are satisfied after the sale as well. I certainly can wait to use the service department, but when I do, I trust the same amount of professionalism and "listening" skills will be used treat me just right.

Danielle Hershon

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

My lease was coming to an end so Danielle contacted me to review options. I made an appointment to meet her and was very pleased with her demeanor, knowledge, and courtesy. She did everything she could to accommodate my needs. This is my sixth Lexus but first time buying at Hendrick and it was a great experience, thanks to Danielle. She is a star.

Great car buying experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

We went in for a color review and came out with a new car. Mike was, again, amazing in helping us close the deal. This was our second Lexus and we love the car, the dealership and their service and, especially, the assistance Mike gave us. Way to go Mike and thanks.

Fabulous experience

by from Charleston, SC |

My experience at Hendrick Lexus Charleston was fantastic. Danielle, my salesperson, did a great job at providing value while also not pushing the sale. It made me feel good about the process. Most car buying experiences require a back and forth to the point of exhaustion. They showed they were willing to provide a reasonable discount and was right in line with what all of the car buying websites said was reasonable. And to top it off. I LOVE MY NEW ES300 Hybrid!!

It's all about Lloyd Walker at Lexus of Charleston

by from Charleston, SC |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Certified Lexus ES 350 from Lexus of Charleston and I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Walker and the support staff who assisted us during this purchase. What I like about Mr. Walker is that he is a very good listener who heard me describe what I was intending to accomplish by purchasing a Lexus and never once deviated from my stated desires. No double talk or fooling around, just "this is what I heard you say you wanted and I am here to help you make it happen". Wow! Just don't see much of that anymore. Having purchased a 2004 ES 330 from Lexus of Charleston when they were located on Rivers Avenue in North Charleston. I am very familiar and pleased with the service and support we have received during the past 10 years Folks, I can assure you that the service and support today is as good as it was in 2004, and in many respects, much better. I fully expect this almost new vehicle to be as reliable, serviceable, and comfortable as my last Lexus. If there are issues I feel satisfied that Mr. Walker and the Staff at Lexus of Charleston will be ready to back up this terrific product with exemplary service and support. Thank you Lloyd Walker and Lexus of Charleston for making this a pleasant buying experience!

Queen Bee

by from Georgetown, SC |

Queen Bee, that is how I felt at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. Mr. Lloyd Walker, my salesperson, listened to every comment and concern and helped me find the perfect vehicle. From the minute you enter the dealership to driving off, you are treated with dignity and respect from the entire dealership staff. This entire buying process was easy to understand, exceeded my expectations and actually was the first time I felt like Queen Bee.

Danielle Hershon

by from Charleston, SC |

Danielle is a fine employee. We thought we were going to swap our 2010 RX for a newer pre-owned model, but during the course of our meeting, I decided to purchase a new RX450h instead provided there was one available that met my requirements. While there wasn't one on town, she worked until she found one. We are very happy with her abilities and professional approach.

Great Buying Experience

by from Winfield, WV |

Could not have had a better buying experience. The showroom and facility is top notch. The technical person, Lisa, was on top of her game and very, very informative. The finance man explained all the different options very well without being too pushy. And not enough accolades could be given to John Hoff, our salesman. He went out of his way to be helpful and to keep us informed on the car we were about to purchase. Thank you Hendrix Lexus for being a GREAT Lexus Dealer!

First Class Professional!

by from Charleston, SC |

Not only was John Hoff the most professional, knowledgeable, kind and honest gentleman I have ever dealt with in the car business, I feel as if I have gained a family at Lexus too! Never have I had such a 'non pressure', cheerful, yet enlightening and factual sales situation, which, in this day and age, I think we all appreciate. From the start (which there were several due to my own hesitancy) John treated me with the utmost respect each time I came in (sometimes without an appointment) and he gracefully and quickly rearranged his schedule. Never once did I feel the slightest hard pressed to purchase or lease which is vital to my relationship to a car dealer. John knew the cars inside and out and actually drove one himself which is unusual. I often ask a dealer which car he/she drives and it never fails they mention another brand. Each step of the process was an absolute breeze. My only experience with the repair shop was when my husband came in to have his Lexus serviced and I couldn't believe how genuinely friendly they were and how quick the turnaround was - I will be loyal to Lexus from here on out! Thank you John!

Awsome experience!

by from Charleston,SC |

Thank you Richie Hughes and the rest of the Lexus team. It was a great experience dealing with you all and and your time is very much appreciated. I didn't feel like I was there to be sold a product,more like I was among people I already knew. I look forward to coming back when it's time to do this again. Sincerely, Patrick S and Joan L Gallagher