Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

Elite of Lexus dealer for 18 years in a row!

Satisfied Lexus Customer

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

My family has owned several Lexus through the years and we just purchased a 2015 LX 570 from Hendrick Lexus of Charleston. Our Sales Consultant was "Terrance Middleton" and he made a huge difference in our buying decision from this dealership! Terrance is extremely knowledgeable of the product and rose to the occasion to ensure that we got a fair price for this Luxury SUV... I would highly recommend Terrance Middleton to any perspective buyer!!!

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Dear Jason R, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. Oh behalf of Terrance and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family in both sales and service. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Terrance Middleton is excellent!

by from Charleston Sc |

I highly recommend Terrance Middleton at Lexus Charleston!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

It was late by the time I got there from Charlotte, NC. The staff was amazing and did not care about it being after closing. Mike Graber was just about the best sales associate I have ever come in contact with. He worked extremely hard to make sure I was more than satisfied.

Our Salesman

by from Charleston, SC |

It was a pleasure to deal with our salesman, Lloyd Walker. He realy worked for us and made sure we got the best deal.

New Lexus and service dept

by from Charleston, SC |

I had a 2013 ES hybrid, a 2015 ES came up. I traded in my lease at same price, nothing down except 1st month payment. Impressive car at 42 mpg. Mike Gruber made the call and did the leg work. All the software was programmed for my phone and options. Very happy with service dept and dealership.

Just what we needed. Great service. Great car.

by from Ocean Isle Beach NC |

We would definitely recommend John Hoff to others. We would definitely recommend Lexus of Charleston to anyone looking for a new vehicle. A close friend had recommended John Hoff and told us how pleased he had been with each Lexus purchase he has made. My wife and I went in to look at a Lexus as a possibility. John was with another client so Sam Aby stepped in. We took a test drive with Sam who could not have been nicer. When we got back to the showroom both John and Sam worked as a team to tell us about the model we were interested in. We ordered an NXT and waited several weeks for it to come in. John took the time to personally respond to each and every phone call, text, and email we had during the week before the purchase was finalized. We drove down on a Saturday to pick up our new car. John had everything ready as we had requested. Sam came by to say hello. We received exceptional service and were given every assistance possible. John Hoff was a pleasure to deal with. He knew how excited my wife was about all of the features and he made certain that our Tech Delivery specialist was one of their finest. Andrew Good was patient, knowledgeable, and someone who clearly enjoys working with customers. He took the time to show us how many amazing things we can expect from our Lexus. What a team!

Need of a car

by from Summerville, SC |

I was in need of a car, so my husband and I decided to checkout the cars at the Lexus dealership lot. When we arrived, a couple of the salesmen did see us, but didn't come out to greet us, or ask if we needed some help. As we continued to look on, Terrence Middleton walked up to us, politely introduced himself, and asked if we needed any help. We were very grateful that he acknowledged us and didn't ignored us like the others did. Terrance was so professional the entire time as he spoke with us. Also, he was very knowledgeable about all of the cars we inquiry about. And finally, he made us fell that we were important to him, and that he wanted the best for us.

awesome buying experience!

by from Stillwater ok |

Our sales professional Mike Garber was exceptional. We love our Newrx350 is great

Great service and extraordinary patience!

by from Charleston, SC |

We bought a 2013 ES 350 to replace our ageing 2004 ES 330 which we passed on to our grandchild. After about five months my wife reported that she was not happy with the 2013 car because the drivers seat would not adjust high enough for her to see comfortably out the front and side windows. She is 5' tall. After driving to Atlanta and back I found the drivers seat to lack proper center support creating pressure discomfort on the outside of both of my hips. We approached Lloyd Walker our prior sales rep about resolving our concerns and he helped us find a 2012 RX 350 AWD that we are very comfortable in and my wife says she loves. Mr. Walkers patience and assistance throughout this exchange was paramount to our finding and selecting the right vehicle to resolve our dilemma. He has a nice low key manner that stays focused on "our" objective to find the "right" automobile. Thanks Lloyd, you are a true professional.

Hendrick Lexus Charleston - KUDOS!!!

by from Charleston SC |

I am driving my sixth (6th) LEXUS automobile, having purchased my first one in 1995. I have leased my last three vehicles from Hendrick Lexus Charleston and each time I have worked with John Hoff. The entire Hendrick Lexus Charleston team is outstanding, but I find John to be a cut above that. He is professional, knowledgeable, empathetic, responsive, detail oriented and never sees an obstacle to getting something done. My new Lexus is an ES300S(hybrid) and may be the most enjoyable driving (and acquisition) experience in my 20 years as a Lexus owner/driver. I would commend this dealership and John Hoff to anyone seeking an excellent driving experience.

Get you what you want at the right price

by from Summerville, SC |

I was a pleasure working with everyone at Lexus Charleston. From the salesman, leasing manager, finance, and tech specialist they were on the ball. I am enjoying the Lexus 300h because of the COLOR (blue), the gas mileage, and the room in the back seat (no bump with front wheel drive). So far I'm getting 39.3-40 mpg. Looking forward to a long relationship with Lexus.