Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

SUPERB CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Wilmington, NC |

This is the best car buying experience I've had in 38 years of buying vehicles. My sales person was Raymond Rhett II. He was a gentleman, very courteous and good at making me feel comfortable about the Lexus LS 460 I was buying and the price I was paying for the vehicle. The whole process was painless. I totally enjoyed talking with Raymond and getting to know him as a person. I drove from Wilmington, NC to purchase a vehicle and it was certainly worth the trip. I will buy my next vehicle from this location.

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Dear Jerry, On behalf of Raymond Rhett and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for purchasing your Lexus LS 460 from us. We especially appreciate that you drove all the way from Wilmington for your vehicle purchase! Thank you fro letting us know how we are doing. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. Welcome to the Hendrick Lexus Charleston family! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Danielle Hershon

by from Charleston, SC |

Danielle is a fine employee. We thought we were going to swap our 2010 RX for a newer pre-owned model, but during the course of our meeting, I decided to purchase a new RX450h instead provided there was one available that met my requirements. While there wasn't one on town, she worked until she found one. We are very happy with her abilities and professional approach.

Great Buying Experience

by from Winfield, WV |

Could not have had a better buying experience. The showroom and facility is top notch. The technical person, Lisa, was on top of her game and very, very informative. The finance man explained all the different options very well without being too pushy. And not enough accolades could be given to John Hoff, our salesman. He went out of his way to be helpful and to keep us informed on the car we were about to purchase. Thank you Hendrix Lexus for being a GREAT Lexus Dealer!

First Class Professional!

by from Charleston, SC |

Not only was John Hoff the most professional, knowledgeable, kind and honest gentleman I have ever dealt with in the car business, I feel as if I have gained a family at Lexus too! Never have I had such a 'non pressure', cheerful, yet enlightening and factual sales situation, which, in this day and age, I think we all appreciate. From the start (which there were several due to my own hesitancy) John treated me with the utmost respect each time I came in (sometimes without an appointment) and he gracefully and quickly rearranged his schedule. Never once did I feel the slightest hard pressed to purchase or lease which is vital to my relationship to a car dealer. John knew the cars inside and out and actually drove one himself which is unusual. I often ask a dealer which car he/she drives and it never fails they mention another brand. Each step of the process was an absolute breeze. My only experience with the repair shop was when my husband came in to have his Lexus serviced and I couldn't believe how genuinely friendly they were and how quick the turnaround was - I will be loyal to Lexus from here on out! Thank you John!

Awsome experience!

by from Charleston,SC |

Thank you Richie Hughes and the rest of the Lexus team. It was a great experience dealing with you all and and your time is very much appreciated. I didn't feel like I was there to be sold a product,more like I was among people I already knew. I look forward to coming back when it's time to do this again. Sincerely, Patrick S and Joan L Gallagher

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ocean Isle Beach, NC |

The purchase of a Lexus is made easy when dealing with Hendrick Lexus and Lloyd Walker. While we travel two and a half hours to a Lexus dealership, Lloyd has made car purchasing a breeze. He is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He listens and gets you what you want in a timely manner! In fact, our last car purchase was done over the phone!! We knew what we wanted and trusted Lloyd to deliver it. It doesn't get any better than that! It's time for Lexus to open up a dealership in Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC .... and let Lloyd manage that location! It would be a perfect fit!!

Top Notch Service !!!!!!!!!

by from Summerville, S.C. |

Mr. Raymond Rhett is a Super Salesman!!! He was extremely helpful from the moment he met my wife and I at the front door until we happily drove away in our brand new Lexus. Mr Rhett explained the purchasing process step by step.We highly recommend Mr. Rhett to anyone desiring to have an excellent experience while purchasing a Lexus.

Thanks Danielle Hershon!

by from Charleston, SC |

Have bought a few cars from the Lexus dealership in Charleston and always receive excellent customer service! Have previously bought from Lloyd and he is the most caring and patient sells man. He was unavailable when we came back to get into our new Lexus and so he recommended Danielle. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting us into our new IS. We could not be happier with our experience with Danielle and truly appreciate her professionalism and customer service. Highly recommend this dealership, as all of my experiences have been outstanding. Thanks Lloyd and Danielle for working so hard!

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from MYRTLE BEACH, SC |

When I met Raymond Rhett at Lexus in Charleston, SC, I told him that I was looking for an honest experience without any tricks. After test driving cars for four months, I was basically giving up. I get extremely irritated when sales tactics are used on me. I had my guard up the whole time. I usually get sick when buying a car because I feel like I am being preyed on by vultures, but this time was SOOOO different. This experience was better than any other I?ve had in the past. Raymond understood my concerns and the confusion I had, not knowing exactly what I wanted and he agreed to do anything he could to help me, while being honest. So, I test drove a few cars that day, and was still undecided. Raymond really took his time explaining and being honest. There was absolutely no pressure. Raymond let me tell him what I wanted and not once pushed me. I left without a car and Raymond asked if he could call and follow up with me. A week or so went by and Raymond called to ask if there was any questions I had or if there was anything he could do to help me find my dream car. A few weeks later I went back to Lexus to see Raymond. He was appreciative that I traveled 2 hours from Myrtle Beach to visit Hendrix Lexus dealership again. We test drove two more cars and FINALLY?. I got my dream car! Thank you Raymond for your patience with me and the entire team at Hendrix Lexus. The financing manager was also a pleasure to deal with and I?d never go anywhere else. I will highly recommend you to everyone I know. Very truly yours, Lisa

Top Notch Salesman

by from Charleston SC |

Raymond Rhett is Top Notch Salesman. He was very precise and detailed in every aspect of our car buying experience. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Lloyd Walker and others

by from Charleston, SC |

It is difficult to find the words to describe how much I appreciate the time and patience Lloyd Walker gives to me when I return to the dealership to trade my Lexus or buy a second car. This was the sixth car I have purchased with Lloyd's assistance. He has always gone above and beyond to make sure I leave completely satisfied with my choice. I additionally appreciate the call the following week to see if I have any questions or concerns. I took advantage of the technical support this time and I was very comfortable after working with both Lloyd and then Andrew Good. Paul, in finance, is the person I return to each time I have purchased a car because he patiently and thoroughly reviews all the options I ask him about. Lloyd, Paul, and Andrew all helped make this another good experience and this is why I keep coming back.