Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

SUPERB CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Wilmington, NC |

This is the best car buying experience I've had in 38 years of buying vehicles. My sales person was Raymond Rhett II. He was a gentleman, very courteous and good at making me feel comfortable about the Lexus LS 460 I was buying and the price I was paying for the vehicle. The whole process was painless. I totally enjoyed talking with Raymond and getting to know him as a person. I drove from Wilmington, NC to purchase a vehicle and it was certainly worth the trip. I will buy my next vehicle from this location.

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Dear Jerry, On behalf of Raymond Rhett and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for purchasing your Lexus LS 460 from us. We especially appreciate that you drove all the way from Wilmington for your vehicle purchase! Thank you fro letting us know how we are doing. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. Welcome to the Hendrick Lexus Charleston family! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Top Notch Salesman

by from Charleston SC |

Raymond Rhett is Top Notch Salesman. He was very precise and detailed in every aspect of our car buying experience. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Lloyd Walker and others

by from Charleston, SC |

It is difficult to find the words to describe how much I appreciate the time and patience Lloyd Walker gives to me when I return to the dealership to trade my Lexus or buy a second car. This was the sixth car I have purchased with Lloyd's assistance. He has always gone above and beyond to make sure I leave completely satisfied with my choice. I additionally appreciate the call the following week to see if I have any questions or concerns. I took advantage of the technical support this time and I was very comfortable after working with both Lloyd and then Andrew Good. Paul, in finance, is the person I return to each time I have purchased a car because he patiently and thoroughly reviews all the options I ask him about. Lloyd, Paul, and Andrew all helped make this another good experience and this is why I keep coming back.

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from moncks corner, sc |

Wonderful and very pleasant staff. Felt at ease immediately walking into the dealership. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Our salesman Michael was great and had a very pleasant personality. The buying process was a breeze. Never once did we feel overwhelmed or pressured. We got top dollar for our trade and an amazing deal on our pre-owned SUV. Best buying experience I've ever had. Thank You Hendrick Lexus of Charleston you are an amazing business with an amazing staff.

Chalk another one up, Lloyd!

by from Hollywood, SC |

Thanks, Lloyd Walker and all those involved in making our sixth Lexus purchase at your dealership in 20 years a great experience. You can count on personal attention from the moment you walk through the door. We never considered anything but a Lexus because of you guys and a superior driving experience.

Excellent Service, Great Value

by from Charleston, SC |

Danielle was the best! Car buying is one of those things that I dread most in life. Danielle was so patient and understanding. She helped me find the right car for me and my budget. No pressure at all. The entire staff at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston were a pleasure to do business with. I look forward to buying from them in the future....and next time I won't be dreading the experience!

Outstanding Service

by from Mt. Pleasant SC |

John Hoff was a pleasure to work with and made my buying experience fast and effortless.

Great buying experience

by from Seabrook Island |

I have been a Lexus owner for 14 years. So when it was time to replace my 2002 Lexus, I was predisposed to getting another. However, I wanted to compare with other high end cars and visited several dealerships before coming to Hendricks Lexus. I was very pleased with the comfortable yet professional atmosphere. Sam Aby was my sales consultant and he listened to what I wanted, did not pressure me, found me a CPO that met my wants and needs for the right price. The car is far superior to any of the others (some more expensive) I tried and the entire process was the smoothest and most professional I have experienced. I will highly recommend Hendrick Lexus and Sam Aby to my friends.

John Hoff

by from Pawleys Island Sc |

John is the best salesman I ever experienced buying a car. I was sold on all the accessories the car came with. John was very knowledgeable about every detail on the car, and very low key. He didn't bother me with phone calls, no pressure. I loved his southern accent too.

Lexus RX350

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

JOHN HOFF and the entire staff made my experience a very pleasant one indeed. This my second purchase at Hendrick Lexus and I feel that we are in a long-term relationship. Mr. Hoff even stopped by my home to assist programing my garage opener! I heartily recommend Mr. Hoff and Hendrick Lexus to anyone.

Great, Friendly, Service!!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

After my wife totaled her RX350, we shopped around to other dealers looking for something to replace it, but having shopped previously at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston, the other dealers just did not compare in quality and service. This dealership goes out of it's way to make sure you are getting the car of your choice. No pushy salesmen, just helpful. And follow-up service is outstanding.