Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

SUPERB CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Wilmington, NC |

This is the best car buying experience I've had in 38 years of buying vehicles. My sales person was Raymond Rhett II. He was a gentleman, very courteous and good at making me feel comfortable about the Lexus LS 460 I was buying and the price I was paying for the vehicle. The whole process was painless. I totally enjoyed talking with Raymond and getting to know him as a person. I drove from Wilmington, NC to purchase a vehicle and it was certainly worth the trip. I will buy my next vehicle from this location.

Hendrick Lexus Charleston responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Dear Jerry, On behalf of Raymond Rhett and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for purchasing your Lexus LS 460 from us. We especially appreciate that you drove all the way from Wilmington for your vehicle purchase! Thank you fro letting us know how we are doing. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. Welcome to the Hendrick Lexus Charleston family! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Overall Experience

by from Little River SC |

I've bought many cars over the years and this was the best experience so far. It was all due to my salesperson, Danielle Hershon. She made the whole process easy, from finding the right car to doing all the paperwork.

eexcellent service

by from charleston sc |

I have been doing business with this dealershipand the same salesman for over 20 years and have always highly recommended them to others. My recent purchase has donr nothing to change those feelings.

Lloyd Walker again makes car buying fun!

by from Hanahan, SC |

I just recently took delivery of my 2015 RX. It was my 7th Lexus product since 1991. Lloyd Walker has helped me with my last 5. He was totally professional and honest during the process of negotiatiing a deal that was fair to me and the dealership. Lloyd worked hard to find the right color combo and found it at another Lexus dealership. I love the car and extend my thanks to Lloyd!

Hendrick Lexus of Charleston

by from Charleston, SC |

I just purchased a Lexus from Danielle Hershon at Lexus of Charleston. Danielle was very professional and knowledgeable. I would use her again and recommend her to friends!! the entire experience was great! Thanks Danielle!!

Our new to us Lexus

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

We drove the 90 min it takes to get to this dealer. We just dropped in on Danielle who responded very well. We knew what we were looking for because of their website. Danielle took what we gave her and came up with an ES350 that now sits in my garage. Danielle was not pushy but rather refreshingly accommodating. We initially intended to buy an RX350 as well, but our focus settled on just the ES350. Perhaps the next time. The only downside is the three hour round trip. There are other luxury car dealers nearby (Mercedes, BMW, Infinity, Cadillac, Lincoln) and I am surprised Lexus hasn't found that they have a permanent customer base as well as a large tourist base of Lexus drivers that are on the Grand Strand. But we knew that and had accepted that before we purchased the ES350. We will just enjoy the ride for the service appointments.

A Very Positive Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 and wanted to commend Lloyd Walker for his expertise during the experience. He is a gentleman, very knowledgeable about inventory & vehicle performance, and he made the opportunity to purchase a new vehicle very pleasant. This is the fourth Lexus we have owned, having purchased the last three at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. I also commend the Service Department for being so accommodating in meeting my vehicles maintenance needs. They are extremely nice to deal with & I consider them to be superior to all other dealerships I have purchased vehicles from. I would recommend this dealership to any and all who would like to experience a pleasant car buying experience. Thanks to all for what you do!

Overwhelmed With My New Car

by from Summerville, SC |

I am well pleased with my experience at the Lexus dealership. I previously owned a Lexus LS430 and was thinking about upgrading it. My husband and I met with Mr. Raymond Rhett and he made the entire experience worth our while. He is the greatest salesperson we have ever met. Everyone we met was so friendly and easy to deal with. I greatly appreciate Mr. Dan and the other guy (who appraised my trade-in) for assisting us in our transaction as well. I will tell and send everyone to the Lexus dealership to purchase a car from Mr. Raymond Rhett. I'm loving my Lexus LS460.

Great Buying Experience

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

Recently leased my 2nd Lexus from this dealership - The whole process was painless, and actually even pleasant. Sales Associate John Hoff and his team are truly the best I've ever dealt with. John is honest, personable and professional, which is why I returned when my original lease was up. We arrived near closing time, and John, Jennifer and the whole team stayed late, until the deal was closed. They never made us feel rushed or put out because it was getting late. The maintenance service at this dealership is also outstanding (this is our 5th Lexus and all have been serviced at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston). Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Columbia, SC |

We purchased our new RX 350 in June. The entire experience was outstanding. The sales representative was Richie Hughes, from introduction to leaving it was good. You were made to feel very relaxed and not pressured. The dealership was very accommadating to make your visit a pleasant one. When we're ready to purchase another vehicle, Hendrick Lexus Charleston will be the dealership and Richie will be the salesman!!!

A special thanks to Lloyd Walker

by from Summerville, SC |

I would like to thank Lloyd for the wonderful service he provided. He was very professional, courteous, and did everything he could to meet all of my needs. I highly recommend Hendrick Lexus of Charleston as it was the best car buying experience I've ever had.