2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

18-time recipient of the Elite of Lexus award!

LOVE THIS CAR

by from Mount Pleasant SC |

I leased a Lexus IS 250 F- Sport and I love it. The leasing process was simple, friendly and very efficient. The tech support person ( Blaire) was super friendly , knowledgeable and patient with someone not very tech savvy. My salesperson Dane Souris was very understanding, friendly and professional. My first time in I told him I wasn't leaving in a vehicle I was there on a fact finding mission. He understood and never pressured me to make a decision. Even though I was back 5 days later to pick up my Lexus. And to go one step farther he drove my truck back to my house so I wouldn't have to make 2 trips. I've never seen that before. Thanks guys...

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Dane and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We like to go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your experience here! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

great service and beyond!!!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

Fine folks to represent Hendrick. The process was made comfortable and enjoyable because of the fine team members that actually worked as a team. I met other sales team members , service team members , and technical team members who were happy to answer any questions I had and more. Nik was personable and very professional. Richard was a great help in expediting the process. Overall it was a very positive experience.

norma's review

by from Beaufort, sc |

This was the best car buying experience ever. I will recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends.

Mr walker

by from Florence, SC |

My interaction with Mr Walker during the purchase of my lexus was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. He provided information beyond what was requested. I did not feel that the process was rushed. I felt comfortable asking questtions and requesting demonstrations. Overall excellent experience.

Great Sales Consultant

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

We just purchased a 2013 Certified RX350 from Raymond Rhett. The process was enjoyable and Raymond was very attentive to my wife. This is our second certified pre owned Lexus. The first was from a dealer out of state - however when we started working with Raymond - we decided a purchase closer to home would be better.

Warm Fuzzies!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

Our sales person, Sumter De Brux, does not fit the stereotypical car salesman - maybe he is in the wrong profession!! Sumter was extremely courteous, humble, easy going and every other "warm fuzzy" description one can imagine. There was no price haggling or negotiations involved because the offering price with the trade-in was right on....We were at the dealership for most of 3 hours - most of that time (other than doing paper work and doing some test drives) was a service tech, Linda Berry, showing us how to use the various features of the car we just purchased (RX350). Great service....

July 2, 2015

Dear Tim and Carol, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Sumter, Linda and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We are so glad that the experience gave you the warm and fuzzies, that is such a wonderful compliment. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

My first Lexus

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

From the moment I drove into the dealership, I felt like I was going to buy a Lexus. The buying process was efficient and painless. The customer service was over the top. Sumter was such a pleasure to work with. I felt no pressure to buy, just felt that he wanted to make sure I was happy with whatever I purchased. His follow up after the sale to make sure I was a satisfied customer was the icing on the cake. I'll never own anything but a Lexus from Rick Hendricks.

July 2, 2015

Dear Joanne, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Sumter and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

very friendly and helpful staff

by from pawleys island SC |

traded in my 2013 lexus for a 2015. The sales person Matt was excellent. Tech services and financing were also outstanding.

July 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Matt, the Technology Specialists, and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

by from Charleston, SC |

We have bought 5 cars from John Hoff over the last several years. John is always ready and willing to help when it is time for us to buy a new car. I can call anytime with questions and always there to help. He makes our car buying experience very easy. We would never drive anything else but a Lexus. The service is always excellent.

July 2, 2015

Dear JR and AJ, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of John and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We very much appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I just purchased my second Lexus from Hendrick of Charleston and it was another great experience. I once again worked with Lloyd Walker and he made the buying experience extremely pleasant and efficient. Everyone at Hendrick is top notch in my book. I have had my other Lexus serviced there for the past five years and the service department has always been very accommodating. I now can't imagine purchasing a vehicle from anyone other that Lloyd Walker and Lexus of Charleston.

July 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Lloyd and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Lexus of Charleston, Excellent Buying Experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I have to admit that I was somewhat intimidated when I walked into a Lexus dealership especially when I saw some of the price tags. On the other hand, I walked in knowing that I had excellent credit and could possibly make a deal. Working with the Sales Consultant, Sally Thackston, I became even more confident. This is because she listened carefully to what I wanted and did not attempt any high pressure techniques. We visited the dealership about four times before my wife and I made up our minds. Each visit was a very pleasant one with very pleasant greetings from not only Sally, but all of the other sales people and office workers. My wife and also have high praise for Blair (last name unknown), who went over the features and controls of the RX350. She was very detailed and patient. No question seemed beyond her wiliness to answer. We feel that we can contact her anytime we have further questions. I give the overall dealership and my Lexus buying experience a big (10)

July 2, 2015

Dear George, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Sally and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We are so glad you enjoyed also working with Blaire and please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.