Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

A Very Positive Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 and wanted to commend Lloyd Walker for his expertise during the experience. He is a gentleman, very knowledgeable about inventory & vehicle performance, and he made the opportunity to purchase a new vehicle very pleasant. This is the fourth Lexus we have owned, having purchased the last three at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. I also commend the Service Department for being so accommodating in meeting my vehicles maintenance needs. They are extremely nice to deal with & I consider them to be superior to all other dealerships I have purchased vehicles from. I would recommend this dealership to any and all who would like to experience a pleasant car buying experience. Thanks to all for what you do!

Overwhelmed With My New Car

by from Summerville, SC |

I am well pleased with my experience at the Lexus dealership. I previously owned a Lexus LS430 and was thinking about upgrading it. My husband and I met with Mr. Raymond Rhett and he made the entire experience worth our while. He is the greatest salesperson we have ever met. Everyone we met was so friendly and easy to deal with. I greatly appreciate Mr. Dan and the other guy (who appraised my trade-in) for assisting us in our transaction as well. I will tell and send everyone to the Lexus dealership to purchase a car from Mr. Raymond Rhett. I'm loving my Lexus LS460.

Great Buying Experience

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

Recently leased my 2nd Lexus from this dealership - The whole process was painless, and actually even pleasant. Sales Associate John Hoff and his team are truly the best I've ever dealt with. John is honest, personable and professional, which is why I returned when my original lease was up. We arrived near closing time, and John, Jennifer and the whole team stayed late, until the deal was closed. They never made us feel rushed or put out because it was getting late. The maintenance service at this dealership is also outstanding (this is our 5th Lexus and all have been serviced at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston). Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Columbia, SC |

We purchased our new RX 350 in June. The entire experience was outstanding. The sales representative was Richie Hughes, from introduction to leaving it was good. You were made to feel very relaxed and not pressured. The dealership was very accommadating to make your visit a pleasant one. When we're ready to purchase another vehicle, Hendrick Lexus Charleston will be the dealership and Richie will be the salesman!!!

A special thanks to Lloyd Walker

by from Summerville, SC |

I would like to thank Lloyd for the wonderful service he provided. He was very professional, courteous, and did everything he could to meet all of my needs. I highly recommend Hendrick Lexus of Charleston as it was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

by from Summerville, SC |

Mr. Rhett wad awesome. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Although there was one hiccup in the process, he assured me that everything was fine and kept in constant contact with me. I look forward to buying my next car from Raymond Rhett at Lexus of Charleston.

Very Good Buying Experience

by from Ridgeland,SC |

Actually had a good buying experience with Hendrick Lexus, staff was friendly and easy to deal with. I think it was a win-win for both of us. Got a great used Lexus convertible. I would deal with them again.

Lloyd is superb

by from Charleston, SC |

I have been working with Lloyd Walker ever since he joined Lexus of Charleston in the 1990s. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, personable, and a pleasure to do business with. Over the years, I've bought about half a dozen Lexuses (Lexi?) through him, and plan to keep coming back. I return not just because of Lloyd, but because Lexus is the most reliable and attractive automobile I have ever owned (that's a big number) and the Charleston dealership has the best service department I know (headed by the incomparable Darryl Fort). I could not recommend it more highly. FYI, I have never had any relationship with Lexus of Charleston other than as a very satisfied customer.

July 9, 2014

Dear Bob On behalf of Lloyd Walker, Darryl Fort, and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these many years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Professional and courteous

by from Charleston, SC |

Had a great experience buying my third Lexus from John Huff. He is the epitome of a great salesman.

June 25, 2014

Dear Donna, On behalf of John Hoff and our team, thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for your third Lexus purchase. We're glad to have you as part of our family! Thanks for your review to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate the feedback on your experience. Be sure to connect with us online to use some handy website tools, such as service appointment scheduling, to enhance your ownership experience. We'd also love to talk with you on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and our Blog. Enjoy your new Lexus!

Courteous, professional sales associate

by from Charleston SC |

Lloyd Walker assisted me in purchasing my first Lexus, and I could not have been more pleased. Lloyd was very helpful in making sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I'm extremely happy with my car, and I would highly recommend Lexus of Charleston and Lloyd Walker.

June 25, 2014

On behalf of Lloyd Walker and our team, thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for the purchase of your pre-owned vehicle. We appreciate your business and feedback to let us know how we are doing. We'd love to talk with you online, so be sure to connect with us on our social media sites to stay in touch and up-to-date on the latest Lexus news and Dealership happenings. You'll also find some great Lexus owner tools on our website. Enjoy your new car!