Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

Elite of Lexus dealer for 18 years in a row!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ocean Isle Beach, NC |

The purchase of a Lexus is made easy when dealing with Hendrick Lexus and Lloyd Walker. While we travel two and a half hours to a Lexus dealership, Lloyd has made car purchasing a breeze. He is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He listens and gets you what you want in a timely manner! In fact, our last car purchase was done over the phone!! We knew what we wanted and trusted Lloyd to deliver it. It doesn't get any better than that! It's time for Lexus to open up a dealership in Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC .... and let Lloyd manage that location! It would be a perfect fit!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Ginny, On behalf of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and your repeat business with Lloyd. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family and we appreciate you making the trip. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Top Notch Service !!!!!!!!!

by from Summerville, S.C. |

Mr. Raymond Rhett is a Super Salesman!!! He was extremely helpful from the moment he met my wife and I at the front door until we happily drove away in our brand new Lexus. Mr Rhett explained the purchasing process step by step.We highly recommend Mr. Rhett to anyone desiring to have an excellent experience while purchasing a Lexus.

January 18, 2015

Dear Claude, On behalf of Raymond and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, Thank you so much for your kind words. Your biggest compliment is your referrals to family and friends, Thank you! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Thanks Danielle Hershon!

by from Charleston, SC |

Have bought a few cars from the Lexus dealership in Charleston and always receive excellent customer service! Have previously bought from Lloyd and he is the most caring and patient sells man. He was unavailable when we came back to get into our new Lexus and so he recommended Danielle. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting us into our new IS. We could not be happier with our experience with Danielle and truly appreciate her professionalism and customer service. Highly recommend this dealership, as all of my experiences have been outstanding. Thanks Lloyd and Danielle for working so hard!

January 18, 2015

Dear Lauren, On behalf of Danielle and Lloyd, we thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for your most recent purchase and for your repeat business. We love to hear that you recommend us, your biggest compliment is your referrals. Please continue to connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving all of your automotive needs!

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from MYRTLE BEACH, SC |

When I met Raymond Rhett at Lexus in Charleston, SC, I told him that I was looking for an honest experience without any tricks. After test driving cars for four months, I was basically giving up. I get extremely irritated when sales tactics are used on me. I had my guard up the whole time. I usually get sick when buying a car because I feel like I am being preyed on by vultures, but this time was SOOOO different. This experience was better than any other I?ve had in the past. Raymond understood my concerns and the confusion I had, not knowing exactly what I wanted and he agreed to do anything he could to help me, while being honest. So, I test drove a few cars that day, and was still undecided. Raymond really took his time explaining and being honest. There was absolutely no pressure. Raymond let me tell him what I wanted and not once pushed me. I left without a car and Raymond asked if he could call and follow up with me. A week or so went by and Raymond called to ask if there was any questions I had or if there was anything he could do to help me find my dream car. A few weeks later I went back to Lexus to see Raymond. He was appreciative that I traveled 2 hours from Myrtle Beach to visit Hendrix Lexus dealership again. We test drove two more cars and FINALLY?. I got my dream car! Thank you Raymond for your patience with me and the entire team at Hendrix Lexus. The financing manager was also a pleasure to deal with and I?d never go anywhere else. I will highly recommend you to everyone I know. Very truly yours, Lisa

January 18, 2015

Dear Lisa, On behalf of Raymond and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, Thank you so much for your recent purchase and for your review. As Elite of Lexus for 18 years, we strive to go above and beyond your customer service expectations and we're happy that you feel we have! Your biggest compliment, beyond your review, is your referrals to family and friends! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Top Notch Salesman

by from Charleston SC |

Raymond Rhett is Top Notch Salesman. He was very precise and detailed in every aspect of our car buying experience. AWESOME!!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Dscott, On behalf of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are so glad you had an awesome experience with Raymond! We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family in both Sales and Service. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Thanks Lloyd Walker and others

by from Charleston, SC |

It is difficult to find the words to describe how much I appreciate the time and patience Lloyd Walker gives to me when I return to the dealership to trade my Lexus or buy a second car. This was the sixth car I have purchased with Lloyd's assistance. He has always gone above and beyond to make sure I leave completely satisfied with my choice. I additionally appreciate the call the following week to see if I have any questions or concerns. I took advantage of the technical support this time and I was very comfortable after working with both Lloyd and then Andrew Good. Paul, in finance, is the person I return to each time I have purchased a car because he patiently and thoroughly reviews all the options I ask him about. Lloyd, Paul, and Andrew all helped make this another good experience and this is why I keep coming back.

January 18, 2015

Dear Ros, On behalf of Lloyd, Paul, and Andrew and all the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business for your second car. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family and love that you keep coming back. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from moncks corner, sc |

Wonderful and very pleasant staff. Felt at ease immediately walking into the dealership. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Our salesman Michael was great and had a very pleasant personality. The buying process was a breeze. Never once did we feel overwhelmed or pressured. We got top dollar for our trade and an amazing deal on our pre-owned SUV. Best buying experience I've ever had. Thank You Hendrick Lexus of Charleston you are an amazing business with an amazing staff.

January 18, 2015

Dear Cglife, On behalf of Michael and everyone on our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family in both sales and service. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals to family and friends! Please continue to connect with us online to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Chalk another one up, Lloyd!

by from Hollywood, SC |

Thanks, Lloyd Walker and all those involved in making our sixth Lexus purchase at your dealership in 20 years a great experience. You can count on personal attention from the moment you walk through the door. We never considered anything but a Lexus because of you guys and a superior driving experience.

January 18, 2015

Dear Charleston, On behalf of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these past 20 years years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Excellent Service, Great Value

by from Charleston, SC |

Danielle was the best! Car buying is one of those things that I dread most in life. Danielle was so patient and understanding. She helped me find the right car for me and my budget. No pressure at all. The entire staff at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston were a pleasure to do business with. I look forward to buying from them in the future....and next time I won't be dreading the experience!

Outstanding Service

by from Mt. Pleasant SC |

John Hoff was a pleasure to work with and made my buying experience fast and effortless.

January 18, 2015

Dear Kyle, On behalf of John Hoff and everyone on our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.