Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

Used 843-852-0100 Used 843-852-0100

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I just purchased my second Lexus from Hendrick of Charleston and it was another great experience. I once again worked with Lloyd Walker and he made the buying experience extremely pleasant and efficient. Everyone at Hendrick is top notch in my book. I have had my other Lexus serviced there for the past five years and the service department has always been very accommodating. I now can't imagine purchasing a vehicle from anyone other that Lloyd Walker and Lexus of Charleston.

July 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Lloyd and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Lexus of Charleston, Excellent Buying Experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I have to admit that I was somewhat intimidated when I walked into a Lexus dealership especially when I saw some of the price tags. On the other hand, I walked in knowing that I had excellent credit and could possibly make a deal. Working with the Sales Consultant, Sally Thackston, I became even more confident. This is because she listened carefully to what I wanted and did not attempt any high pressure techniques. We visited the dealership about four times before my wife and I made up our minds. Each visit was a very pleasant one with very pleasant greetings from not only Sally, but all of the other sales people and office workers. My wife and also have high praise for Blair (last name unknown), who went over the features and controls of the RX350. She was very detailed and patient. No question seemed beyond her wiliness to answer. We feel that we can contact her anytime we have further questions. I give the overall dealership and my Lexus buying experience a big (10)

July 2, 2015

Dear George, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Sally and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We are so glad you enjoyed also working with Blaire and please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Buying PreOwned Experience

by from Awendaw, SC |

Buying a Lexus with TJ Tercanli was the best car buying experience we have had. Although we have bought many cars over the years this was our first Lexus but definitely won't be our last! We were looking at pre owned and TJ was knowledgable about the car and very low key; no pressure! What a delightful experience and thus we we recommend him to all who simply want to experience Lexus. We were very impressed with the professionalism of the whole Lexus staff but TJ is the one to start this journey with!

July 2, 2015

Dear Tigerfan, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. We are so happy to hear that it was the best experience you've had! On behalf of TJ and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great buying experience

by from Charleston, SC |

What a wonderful buying experience I had at the Hendrick Lexus Charleston dealership! Terrance Middleton did a great job showing me cars and helping me make the decision to buy a new Lexus. He walked me through the closing process which went very smoothly. It was the best car buying experience I ever had.

July 2, 2015

Dear Rosmary, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. We are so happy you had a great experience. On behalf of Terrance and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Love the new Lexus

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

We had the pleasure of purchasing our first Lexus from our Sales Consultant Raymond Rhett. He was great to deal with and went through all the necessary steps and advised us on all the options that we would be interested in. I would recommend Raymond and Hendrick Lexus of Charleston to anyone looking for a quality new or pre-owned vehicle. It is truly an experience to be treated so nicely at a dealership.

July 2, 2015

Dear S. Shaw, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Raymond and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Certified Lexus with Low Mileage

by from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina |

I recently purchased a previously owned Lexus GS-350 from Hendrick Lexus of Charleston. I had worked with the salesman before but they did not have the car I was looking for at the time. I came across this 2014 Lexus GS-350 with low mileage so I drove from Myrtle Beach down to Charleston to look at it. It was in great shape and I was very happy with the color and features installed. Raymond Rhett was my sales person the first and second time I was down there and he was very helpful without being pushy or overbearing. I called him in the morning and he had the car cleaned and ready to go when my wife and I got there in the afternoon. We purchased the car and drove it home that day. We love the car and our experience with the dealership.

July 2, 2015

Dear Rusty, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Raymond and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We are so glad you found what you were looking for and that you love your car! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

4 Times a Charm!

by from North Charleston, SC |

We recently bought our 4th Lexus LS and have had the pleasure of working with the same sales consultant each time. That marvelous man is Lloyd Walker. Mr. Walker has a charming demeanor that is calm and unhurried. He makes the buying experience non-pressured and relaxed. When we first started looking for a new car, Hendrick Lexus of Charleston did not have what we wanted. Mr. Walker found a dealer that had the car we wanted and got it for us in just a few days. My husband and I are very pleased with the service Mr. Walker provided for us, not just only for our new car but for every LS we've purchased.

July 2, 2015

Dear Gale48, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Lloyd and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family, now with your 4th Lexus! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Loving My Lexus!!!

by from Reevesville, SC |

I just purchased my first Lexus ever and I really love it. At first I wasn't sure what type of luxury car I wanted so I went lot to lot. But Raymond assured me that Lexus was the best for me and he was absolutely right I came back to Lexus and got just what I wanted. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me and I couldn't ask for better customer service.

July 2, 2015

Dear Betty, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Raymond and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We are glad that Raymond convinced you to stay with us! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

No pressure sales, friendly salesman

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

I was looking for a certified luxury SUV and had looked at several places in town. Sam Aby was friendly, helpful and patient as I drove many cars until I found exactly what I wanted. I never felt rushed or pressured and within a few days made my decision. The price was fair and the trade in and transfer easy. I look forward to seeing if the service department lives up to it's reputation and hope to continue a pleasant relationship for the duration of ownership. I know it goes with the process, but I have never enjoyed the finance extra warranty option portion before you get to drive away.

July 2, 2015

Dear Denise, Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Sam and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! We look forward to the opportunity to Service your car! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Best car buying experience

by from Hanahan, SC |

We worked with LLoyd Walker to purchase a used Lexus. He and Tim Miller bent over backwards to accomodate our needs and answer our questions. Our tour of car features was outstanding, better than any other over 50 years of car buying experience. The facilities are first class, clean, comfortable.

July 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your response regarding your car buying experience here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. On behalf of Lloyd, Tim, and everyone here, we are pleased to have you as part of Lexus family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.