Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

Fantastic buying experience with Jack Frost

by from Rutherfordton, NC |

We drove from NC to purchase our RX 350 from Lexus of Charleston. Our sales associate, Jack Frost, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was patient with my indecisiveness in selection. It was a pleasant, no pressure buying experience.

May 19, 2014

Dear Cindy, Wow! Thank you for driving all the way from North Carolina to purchase your Lexus RX350 from Lexus of Charleston! We really appreciate it and are very glad to hear it was such a pleasant, no-pressure buying experience. Stop by and visit us next time you're in town. Our website offers some great video tutorials and other tools on the many amazing features of your new vehicle. Visit it often, and let us know how we can be of further assistance. We'd also love to connect with you on our social channels, so visit us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Plus, and our Blog. On behalf of Jack Frost and our entire team. welcome to the Lexus of Charleston family!

Mike Graber of LEXUS of Charleston

by from Beaufort, SC |

We recently purchased a 2014 LEXUS ES 350 at LEXUS of Charleston. Mike Graber was our sales representative. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with a true professional. There was no pressure, just information. Questions were answered succinctly. We were very pleased with the entire experience. It is without hesitation that we recommend Mike Graber to any potential customer at LEXUS of Charleston.

May 19, 2014

Dear Trish, Congratulations of the purchase of your 2014 Lexus ES350! We're delighted to hear it was such a pleasant and enjoyable experience. On behalf of Mike Graber and our entire team, thank you for choosing Lexus of Charleston. We strive to make every visit to our Dealership enjoyable and informative. You can stay connected with us online by visiting our website to use onboard tools to enhance your ownership experience. Also, be sure to connect with us on our social channels to stay current on Lexus news and information, and talk with us about your Lexus experience. Welcome to the Lexus of Charleston family! Enjoy your ES!

Another Lexus Bought From John Hoff

by from Charleston, SC |

John did another excellent job assisting me in buying a 2012 Lexus. Our family has now purchased four Lexus from John, he is our "go-to" guy at Lexus of Charleston and we have recommended him to friends.

May 19, 2014

Dear Ben, On behalf of John Hoff and our entire team, thank you for being such a loyal repeat Lexus of Charleston customer! We are so pleased to hear that your Lexus ownership experience and our service keeps you coming back! Be sure to connect with us on our social channels to stay up to date on all things Lexus. Thank you for letting us know how we're doing. We hope you are enjoying your 2012 Lexus!

Mike Graber at Lexus of Charleston.

by from St. Helena Island, SC |

We recently purchased a new LS 460 at Lexus of Charleston, this has been our 5th purchase over the past several years. Our salesperson , Mike Graber, who has assisted us in most of these transactions, has been outstanding. He is a very professional, low key and knowledgeable asset to Lexus of Charleston and us. The overall experience with Mike , the finance director( Paul Southern) & service department have been a pleasure to deal with over the years. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

May 21, 2014

On behalf of Mike Graber, Paul Southern, and our team, thank you for being a loyal repeat customer and entrusting us with your automotive needs. We are glad to hear you have been so satisfied with your Lexus ownership experience. We look forward to serving your needs for many years to come. Thank you for your feedback to let us know how we're doing. Be sure to connect with us on our website and social channels. Enjoy your LS!

Excellent for Jack Frost and Lexus of Charleston

by from Charleston, SC |

I had a great experience purchasing a used Lexus from Jack Frost. He was extremely knowledgeable, low pressure, and patient. The technician that explained the car's functions was also extremely patient and stayed after closing time to make sure I was comfortable with everything. They also both called to follow up with me to see if I had any questions. I love my used-but like new-Lexus ES350 and would definitely recommend Lexus of Charleston to anyone.

June 13, 2014

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your pre-owned but like new Lexus ES350. Jack Frost and our entire team at Hendrick Lexus Charleston thank you for choosing us for your Lexus purchase. We appreciate your review letting us know how we are doing. Please use the online tools available on our website to learn even more about your vehicle's amazing capabilities. We also invite you to connect with us on our social media sites of You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and our Blog. We look forward to a long relationship serving your automotive needs.

Danielle Herson is an outstanding sales consultant

by from Orangeburg, SC |

I recently purchased my car and am fortunate that Danielle Hershon was my sales consultant. I was struggling between replacing my ES with another ES or a RX. She was amazing at pointing out the pros and cons of the vehicles and made me feel great about my final choice. She had more knowledge about the features of the vehicles and technology than any other sales consultant I had ever dealt with. She has followed up with emails to make sure all my questions were answered. I love my new Lexus!

June 13, 2014

Danielle and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston thank you for choosing us for the purchase of your Lexus. We are pleased to hear Danielle was able to help you decide which of your two model choices would be the best one for you. We appreciate your review to let us know how we are doing. We strive to make each customer experience smooth and enjoyable. Our website offers several tools, such as online service appointment booking, to enhance your ownership experience. We also invite you to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, and our Blog to stay up to date on all the latest Lexus news and information. Thank you again for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Customer Service from Danielle Hershon!

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently bought a certified pre-owned 2008 Lexus RX 400H with the help of Danielle Hershon at Lexus of Charleston. Danielle provided an excellent level of customer service. She shared helpful advice in assisting me with the selection of the best pre-owned Lexus for me. She also really impressed me with her knowledge when explaining the car's features. Danielle really knows cars! I'm not a "car person" and Danielle's explanations helped me to understand everything from the hybrid technology to the paperwork and made me feel comfortable with the car-buying process.

June 13, 2014

On behalf of Danielle and our team at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for the purchase of your CPO 2008 Lexus RX400h. We enjoy helping every customer choose just the right vehicle for their lifestyle and driving needs. Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear you had such an enjoyable experience. Be sure to explore our many website tools to enhance your ownership experience. We also invite you to connect with us on our social media sites to stay informed on the latest Dealership happenings and Lexus news and information. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs!

Pleased with my new 2014 RX 350

by from Charleston, SC |

I wish to express my sincere pleasure with the level of professionalism demonstrated by Ms. Danielle Hershon and Mr. Jeffery Allen in assisting me with the trade-in of my other cars and the purchase of my new 2014 RX 350. Ms. Hershon was always available with answers to my questions and in making the entire purchasing process as easy and stress free as I have every experienced. This is my second RX and I can say that for the money and pleasure of driving nothing on the road today can equal the Lexus RX models, of the past and today. A true driving joy. I travel with my work and being out-of-town prior to picking up my new RX, Danielle was texting me and emailing me with updates and taking the time to assist me on her day off, which was also Valentine's Day. However, due to my arriving back home from work in Maine, and all of the snow, later than I planned, Danielle worked with me and I picked up my car the next day, Saturday morning. Her willingness to do whatever was needed was truly appreciated, and having the Service Department walk me through the features of my new car was great. I could recommend Danielle to anyone considering a purchase of a Lexus from Lexus of Charleston, she is simply the best. I love my new RX 350 Danielle, Thanks!!!!

May 19, 2014

Dear Randy, Congratulations on the purchase of your 2014 Lexus RX 350. The RX is one of our most popular models, so we understand why you decided on a second one. Nothing beats an RX for utility and luxury! On behalf of Danielle, Jeffrey, and our entire team, thank you for choosing Lexus of Charleston for your vehicle purchase. We're delighted we could accommodate your needs while on travel beforehand, and strive to give our customers outstanding customer service throughout the ownership experience. Thank you for letting us know how we're doing. Be sure to visit our website and connect with us on our social channels to stay up-to-date on our Dealership specials and Lexus news and info. Enjoy your RX!

by from Saint Helena Island SC |

My experience at Lexus of Charleston has been " great"! From the time I walked through the doors,I was treated very we'll.I would like to thank my salesman( Raymond Rhett II) for taking the time and providing excellent customer service in which " Lexus" had done with their vehicles having excellent customer satisfaction. Thanks.

May 19, 2014

We are delighted to hear that yours was such a positive experience here at Lexus of Charleston. On behalf of Raymond Rhett and our entire team, thank you for choosing us for your automotive purchase. We hope you are enjoying your car, and we are happy to have you as part of the Lexus of Charleston family. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter. YouTube, Google Plus, and our Blog to stay up to date on specials and the latest Dealership happenings. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.

Michael Graber

by from Mt.Pleasant, SC |

I was very impressed with Mike Graber. He conducted business with me in a genteel, professional, knowledgeable manner. He was very pleasant to work with and I was able to find a Lexus that I am enjoying very much.

May 19, 2014

Dear Bonnie, On behalf of Michael Graber and our entire team, thank you for choosing Lexus of Charleston for your automotive purchase. We're glad to heat you're enjoying your new Lexus. Be sure to visit our website for many online tools to make your ownership experience even better. We'd also love to connect with you on our social channels of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Plus, and our Blog. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.