Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

Elite of Lexus dealer for 18 years in a row!

Great Buying Experience

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

Recently leased my 2nd Lexus from this dealership - The whole process was painless, and actually even pleasant. Sales Associate John Hoff and his team are truly the best I've ever dealt with. John is honest, personable and professional, which is why I returned when my original lease was up. We arrived near closing time, and John, Jennifer and the whole team stayed late, until the deal was closed. They never made us feel rushed or put out because it was getting late. The maintenance service at this dealership is also outstanding (this is our 5th Lexus and all have been serviced at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston). Wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 18, 2015

Dear Kathy, On behalf of John, Jennifer and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business since your first lease with us! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing in sales & service! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Service

by from Columbia, SC |

We purchased our new RX 350 in June. The entire experience was outstanding. The sales representative was Richie Hughes, from introduction to leaving it was good. You were made to feel very relaxed and not pressured. The dealership was very accommadating to make your visit a pleasant one. When we're ready to purchase another vehicle, Hendrick Lexus Charleston will be the dealership and Richie will be the salesman!!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Eleanor, On behalf of Richie Hughes and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

A special thanks to Lloyd Walker

by from Summerville, SC |

I would like to thank Lloyd for the wonderful service he provided. He was very professional, courteous, and did everything he could to meet all of my needs. I highly recommend Hendrick Lexus of Charleston as it was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

January 18, 2015

Dear Coury, On behalf of Lloyd Walker and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and for letting us know how we are doing!! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

by from Summerville, SC |

Mr. Rhett wad awesome. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Although there was one hiccup in the process, he assured me that everything was fine and kept in constant contact with me. I look forward to buying my next car from Raymond Rhett at Lexus of Charleston.

January 18, 2015

On behalf of Raymond Rhett and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and for letting us know how we are doing! So glad to know we got everything resolved to make you as happy as you are with your car buying experience and we are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Very Good Buying Experience

by from Ridgeland,SC |

Actually had a good buying experience with Hendrick Lexus, staff was friendly and easy to deal with. I think it was a win-win for both of us. Got a great used Lexus convertible. I would deal with them again.

January 18, 2015

On behalf of Lloyd Walker and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Lloyd is superb

by from Charleston, SC |

I have been working with Lloyd Walker ever since he joined Lexus of Charleston in the 1990s. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, personable, and a pleasure to do business with. Over the years, I've bought about half a dozen Lexuses (Lexi?) through him, and plan to keep coming back. I return not just because of Lloyd, but because Lexus is the most reliable and attractive automobile I have ever owned (that's a big number) and the Charleston dealership has the best service department I know (headed by the incomparable Darryl Fort). I could not recommend it more highly. FYI, I have never had any relationship with Lexus of Charleston other than as a very satisfied customer.

July 9, 2014

Dear Bob On behalf of Lloyd Walker, Darryl Fort, and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these many years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

SUPERB CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Wilmington, NC |

This is the best car buying experience I've had in 38 years of buying vehicles. My sales person was Raymond Rhett II. He was a gentleman, very courteous and good at making me feel comfortable about the Lexus LS 460 I was buying and the price I was paying for the vehicle. The whole process was painless. I totally enjoyed talking with Raymond and getting to know him as a person. I drove from Wilmington, NC to purchase a vehicle and it was certainly worth the trip. I will buy my next vehicle from this location.

July 9, 2014

Dear Jerry, On behalf of Raymond Rhett and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for purchasing your Lexus LS 460 from us. We especially appreciate that you drove all the way from Wilmington for your vehicle purchase! Thank you fro letting us know how we are doing. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. Welcome to the Hendrick Lexus Charleston family! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Professional and courteous

by from Charleston, SC |

Had a great experience buying my third Lexus from John Huff. He is the epitome of a great salesman.

June 25, 2014

Dear Donna, On behalf of John Hoff and our team, thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for your third Lexus purchase. We're glad to have you as part of our family! Thanks for your review to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate the feedback on your experience. Be sure to connect with us online to use some handy website tools, such as service appointment scheduling, to enhance your ownership experience. We'd also love to talk with you on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and our Blog. Enjoy your new Lexus!

Courteous, professional sales associate

by from Charleston SC |

Lloyd Walker assisted me in purchasing my first Lexus, and I could not have been more pleased. Lloyd was very helpful in making sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I'm extremely happy with my car, and I would highly recommend Lexus of Charleston and Lloyd Walker.

June 25, 2014

On behalf of Lloyd Walker and our team, thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for the purchase of your pre-owned vehicle. We appreciate your business and feedback to let us know how we are doing. We'd love to talk with you online, so be sure to connect with us on our social media sites to stay in touch and up-to-date on the latest Lexus news and Dealership happenings. You'll also find some great Lexus owner tools on our website. Enjoy your new car!

Great buying experience

by from Jasper County, SC |

After 50 years of car buying vehicles, I have to admit the this was the most pleasurable. Everyone I dealt with was Professional, courteous, and friendly. I would definitely recommend Hendrick Lexus of Charleston!

June 25, 2014

Dear Chuck, Thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Charleston for the purchase of your pre-owned car. We appreciate your business, and are delighted to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience with us. Please visit our website for great online tools to enhance your ownership experience, and connect with us on our social media channels to stay up-to- date on Lexus news and information, as well as Dealership happenings. We look forward to serving your automotive needs for many years to come. Thanks for letting us know how we're doing. Enjoy your new car!