Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

#1 Volume Dealer in South Carolina (New and Pre-Owned).

John Hoff is the Man

by from Charleston SC |

The main reason we drive the Lexus brand is one person. We have had the pleasure of working with John Hoff for years now. He is with out peer in the car sales profession. He is a pleasure to work with and Lexus of Charleston is very fortunate to have him on their staff.

June 13, 2014

Dear Charlie and Emily, We appreciate your repeat business, and thank you for being a loyal customer of Hendrick Lexus Charleston. Congratulations on your most recent purchase! John Hoff and our team appreciate the opportunity for a happy long term relationship serving your automotive needs. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're here. In the meantime, be sure to connect with us online to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news and information.

Great experience at Lexus of Charleston

by from Charleston,SC |

We had an excellent buying experience at Lexus of Charleston. John (our salesman) saw to it that there was no stone left unturned. I would highly recommend these wonderful folks ! They truly want you to be happy with the car and the service doesn't stop when you drive away. Phone calls and e-mails follow to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the car. Many thanks to John, Fred, Richie, Heather and Pete for your excellent service.

May 19, 2014

We're glad to hear you had such a wonderful purchase experience here at Lexus of Charleston. Thank you for choosing us for your preowned purchase, and for letting us know how we are doing. Please stay in touch with us via our social channels of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Plus, and our Blog for current info on our specials and Dealership happenings. Our website also has onboard tools such as online service scheduling to enhance your ownership experience. Enjoy your car. We are happy to have you as part of the Lexus of Charleston family!

Great First Experience with Lexus of Charleston!!

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

From my first call to the Salesman Raymond Rhett to inquire about a vehicle, to the Finance Manager, to Reggie Thomas in the Service Department, I had nothing but a fabulous experience! Everything went smooth, effortless and all with no stress! Now this is how I like to buy a car! Thank you all!

May 19, 2014

Thank you for choosing Lexus of Charleston! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience, as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please visit our website for some great online tools to enhance your Lexus ownership experience, and connect with us on our social channels of Facebook, You Tube, Google Plus, Twitter, and our Blog. Welcome to the Lexus of Charleston family!

Great Service and Support!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

Enjoyed buying a car from this dealership. No pressure, very well informed, and excellent follow through. It made buying a car a pleasure vs a hassle.

February 5, 2014

Dear David, Thank you for purchasing your new car from us! It is a pleasure to serve you, and we appreciate hearing that you enjoyed the experience. Please connect with us on our social channels, accessible from our website, to stay up-to-date on the the latest Lexus information and Dealership happenings. We look forward to talking with you there. Enjoy your new vehicle, and welcome to the Lexus of Charleston family!

Lexus of Charleston Experience

by from Hartsville, SC |

Our experience at Lexus of Charleston was excellent from the moment we entered the showroom until we drove away several hours later in our new car. John Hoff personally greeted us at the door and provided friendly, courteous service throughout our selection and purchasing process, including a follow up email thanking us for our business. In addition, I had forgotten to remove our CDs from our trade in. I emailed John and received them in a couple of days. Thank you John for making our shopping and purchasing experience at Lexus of Charleston enjoyable.

February 4, 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience with us at Lexus of Charleston. John Hoff and our team appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and we look forward to a long relationship serving your automotive needs. Thank you for your business and feedback! We invite you to connect with us on our social channels, accessible from our website, to stay informed on specials and Dealership happenings. Enjoy your new car!

Great car buying experience!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently purchased a new RX350 from Lloyd Walker at Lexus of Charleston. From the moment I walked into the dealership and met with Mr. Walker through the actual delivery of my vehicle, everything was OUTSTANDING!!! Mr Walker was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He worked very hard to find the vehicle I wanted and was extremely fair and forthright in the pricing. All of the individuals I encountered at the dealership were great. They really care about making you a satisfied customer. It was a wonderful car buying experience! They have followed up to make sure that I am learning all the new technology on my car and have offered to have me come back to the dealership anytime for additional assistance anytime when needed. This is a terrific dealership and I would definitely recommend Lloyd Walker and his colleagues if you are in the market for a new Lexus!!

February 4, 2014

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed an outstanding purchase experience with Lloyd Walker here at Lexus of Charleston. Lloyd and our team thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate your review. Since you are a new owner, be sure to attend an upcoming New Owner's Breakfast to learn even more about the amazing capabilities of your RX350! Stay tuned to our social channels, accessible through our website, for more information on this event. Enjoy your new Lexus!

Repeat customer

by from Mount Pleasant, S.C. |

Recently bought my 7th car from Lexus of Charleston and this experience was as great as my first. Mr. Hoff has sold 5 of those cars to my wife and myself and we appreciate the clarity and sincerity he applies to the buying process. We have had 20 years of service maintenance with nothing but excellent experiences. We have recommended this dealership to our friends on many occasion and will do so again.

February 4, 2014

Dear Brian, Wow! We appreciate that you have purchased seven cars from us. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you and your wife all these years. John Hoff and our team appreciate your trust. We look forward to continued communication with you on our social channels, all accessible from our website. Thank you for being a part of the Lexus of Charleston family! Enjoy your new car!

2014 IS250 F Sport

by from N. Charleston, SC |

I am LOVING my car!!! Jack Frost was an exceptional partner! I refer to him as a partner, because that is how he made me feel. He worked with me (even after hours) to make sure I understood my options. I ended up walking away with a beautiful car; which exceeded all of my expectations. Lexus of Charleston (Jack Frost) has my future business and referrals!

February 4, 2014

Thank you! On behalf of Jack Frost and the team here at Lexus of Charleston, we are delighted to hear that you love your new car. Thank you for choosing Lexus of Charleston for your automotive needs. We are pleased that your new car exceeds your expectations, and appreciate your review. We'd love to connect with you on our social channels of Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Google Plus, and our Blog. All are accessible from our website, and we invite you to engage with us there! Enjoy your new car!

Well done, Lexus of Charleston

by from Johnson City, TN |

In 40 years of buying cars, our experience at Lexus of Charleston was the most courteous, professional and hassle-free. Special thanks to all those who were involved especially, Mike Graber, Heather Hill and Steve Weaver.

February 4, 2014

We are happy to hear that your experience at Lexus of Charleston was so pleasant. We strive to make the car buying process easy and enjoyable. On behalf of Mike Graber, Heather Hill, Steve Weaver, and our entire team, thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us. We appreciate your business and feedback. Please connect with us on our social channels, accessible from our website, to stay up-to-date on Dealership specials and happenings. Enjoy your new car!

My car expereience at Lexus of Charleston

by from Little River, S.C. |

Lloyd Walker was very good about keeping in contact with us. We had stop by in July looking for a red hardtop convertible. There were none available anywhere around the country for 2013. He kept checking but found nothing. He called me in Sept. to see if I was still wanting a red one I said yes. So he was able to order me a new 2014 one for me. He called in the middle of Dec. and said he had one. We took a ride down and it was just what I wanted. When we got there he was still busy with another customer so he had Margo Walden help us. Between the two of them the answered any questions we had. They both are excellent salespeople. We have been very pleased with their service andI am very happy with my new car

February 4, 2014

Dear Jean, Thank you for contacting Lloyd Walker to assist in the search for your desired car. We appreciate that you chose Lexus of Charleston for your automotive needs. Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us. On behalf of Lloyd, Margo Walden, and our entire team, we thank you also for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your new car. Our social channels, accessible from our website, are a great way to stay informed on specials and Lexus brand information and happenings. We look forward to talking with you there!