Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

Elite of Lexus dealer for 18 years in a row!

Hendrick Lexus of Charleston

by from Charleston, SC |

I just purchased a Lexus from Danielle Hershon at Lexus of Charleston. Danielle was very professional and knowledgeable. I would use her again and recommend her to friends!! the entire experience was great! Thanks Danielle!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Emma, On behalf of Danielle and the rest of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. The biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! As Elite of Lexus for 18 years, our goal is exceed your customer service expectations on every visit. Connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Our new to us Lexus

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

We drove the 90 min it takes to get to this dealer. We just dropped in on Danielle who responded very well. We knew what we were looking for because of their website. Danielle took what we gave her and came up with an ES350 that now sits in my garage. Danielle was not pushy but rather refreshingly accommodating. We initially intended to buy an RX350 as well, but our focus settled on just the ES350. Perhaps the next time. The only downside is the three hour round trip. There are other luxury car dealers nearby (Mercedes, BMW, Infinity, Cadillac, Lincoln) and I am surprised Lexus hasn't found that they have a permanent customer base as well as a large tourist base of Lexus drivers that are on the Grand Strand. But we knew that and had accepted that before we purchased the ES350. We will just enjoy the ride for the service appointments.

January 18, 2015

Dear Bobarb, On behalf of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for making the trip to our dealership and for your most recent purchase.. Danielle and the rest of the team here are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals to your family and friends! Please continue to connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs and we thank you for making the trip!

A Very Positive Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 and wanted to commend Lloyd Walker for his expertise during the experience. He is a gentleman, very knowledgeable about inventory & vehicle performance, and he made the opportunity to purchase a new vehicle very pleasant. This is the fourth Lexus we have owned, having purchased the last three at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. I also commend the Service Department for being so accommodating in meeting my vehicles maintenance needs. They are extremely nice to deal with & I consider them to be superior to all other dealerships I have purchased vehicles from. I would recommend this dealership to any and all who would like to experience a pleasant car buying experience. Thanks to all for what you do!

January 18, 2015

Dear Patsy, On behalf of Lloyd & and everyone here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business for your past four vehicles! We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family, both in service and sales. We appreciate you letting us know how we are doing!The biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referral of friends and family! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. As Elite of Lexus for 18 years, our goal is to exceed your customer service expectations time and time again. Thank you!

Overwhelmed With My New Car

by from Summerville, SC |

I am well pleased with my experience at the Lexus dealership. I previously owned a Lexus LS430 and was thinking about upgrading it. My husband and I met with Mr. Raymond Rhett and he made the entire experience worth our while. He is the greatest salesperson we have ever met. Everyone we met was so friendly and easy to deal with. I greatly appreciate Mr. Dan and the other guy (who appraised my trade-in) for assisting us in our transaction as well. I will tell and send everyone to the Lexus dealership to purchase a car from Mr. Raymond Rhett. I'm loving my Lexus LS460.

January 19, 2015

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins, On behalf of Raymond, Dan and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family and another great compliment you could provide us is your recommendation to friends & family! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

Recently leased my 2nd Lexus from this dealership - The whole process was painless, and actually even pleasant. Sales Associate John Hoff and his team are truly the best I've ever dealt with. John is honest, personable and professional, which is why I returned when my original lease was up. We arrived near closing time, and John, Jennifer and the whole team stayed late, until the deal was closed. They never made us feel rushed or put out because it was getting late. The maintenance service at this dealership is also outstanding (this is our 5th Lexus and all have been serviced at Hendrick Lexus of Charleston). Wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 18, 2015

Dear Kathy, On behalf of John, Jennifer and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business since your first lease with us! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing in sales & service! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Service

by from Columbia, SC |

We purchased our new RX 350 in June. The entire experience was outstanding. The sales representative was Richie Hughes, from introduction to leaving it was good. You were made to feel very relaxed and not pressured. The dealership was very accommadating to make your visit a pleasant one. When we're ready to purchase another vehicle, Hendrick Lexus Charleston will be the dealership and Richie will be the salesman!!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Eleanor, On behalf of Richie Hughes and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

A special thanks to Lloyd Walker

by from Summerville, SC |

I would like to thank Lloyd for the wonderful service he provided. He was very professional, courteous, and did everything he could to meet all of my needs. I highly recommend Hendrick Lexus of Charleston as it was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

January 18, 2015

Dear Coury, On behalf of Lloyd Walker and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and for letting us know how we are doing!! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

by from Summerville, SC |

Mr. Rhett wad awesome. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Although there was one hiccup in the process, he assured me that everything was fine and kept in constant contact with me. I look forward to buying my next car from Raymond Rhett at Lexus of Charleston.

January 18, 2015

On behalf of Raymond Rhett and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and for letting us know how we are doing! So glad to know we got everything resolved to make you as happy as you are with your car buying experience and we are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family. Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Very Good Buying Experience

by from Ridgeland,SC |

Actually had a good buying experience with Hendrick Lexus, staff was friendly and easy to deal with. I think it was a win-win for both of us. Got a great used Lexus convertible. I would deal with them again.

January 18, 2015

On behalf of Lloyd Walker and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Dealership family and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Lloyd is superb

by from Charleston, SC |

I have been working with Lloyd Walker ever since he joined Lexus of Charleston in the 1990s. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, personable, and a pleasure to do business with. Over the years, I've bought about half a dozen Lexuses (Lexi?) through him, and plan to keep coming back. I return not just because of Lloyd, but because Lexus is the most reliable and attractive automobile I have ever owned (that's a big number) and the Charleston dealership has the best service department I know (headed by the incomparable Darryl Fort). I could not recommend it more highly. FYI, I have never had any relationship with Lexus of Charleston other than as a very satisfied customer.

July 9, 2014

Dear Bob On behalf of Lloyd Walker, Darryl Fort, and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these many years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.