Hendrick Lexus Charleston

2424 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-547-8510
Used 866-980-9954
Service 877-466-4056

18-time recipient of the Elite of Lexus award!

Danielle Hershon

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

My lease was coming to an end so Danielle contacted me to review options. I made an appointment to meet her and was very pleased with her demeanor, knowledge, and courtesy. She did everything she could to accommodate my needs. This is my sixth Lexus but first time buying at Hendrick and it was a great experience, thanks to Danielle. She is a star.

January 18, 2015

Dear Barbara, On behalf of Danielle and everyone here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, Thank you for your review and for your recent purchase. As Elite of Lexus for 18 years, it is our goal to exceed your customer service expectations time and time again. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great car buying experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

We went in for a color review and came out with a new car. Mike was, again, amazing in helping us close the deal. This was our second Lexus and we love the car, the dealership and their service and, especially, the assistance Mike gave us. Way to go Mike and thanks.

January 18, 2015

Dear Bill and Lyn, On behalf of Mike and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Fabulous experience

by from Charleston, SC |

My experience at Hendrick Lexus Charleston was fantastic. Danielle, my salesperson, did a great job at providing value while also not pushing the sale. It made me feel good about the process. Most car buying experiences require a back and forth to the point of exhaustion. They showed they were willing to provide a reasonable discount and was right in line with what all of the car buying websites said was reasonable. And to top it off. I LOVE MY NEW ES300 Hybrid!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Debbie, On behalf of Danielle and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We're thrilled that you love your new ESH! We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

It's all about Lloyd Walker at Lexus of Charleston

by from Charleston, SC |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Certified Lexus ES 350 from Lexus of Charleston and I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Walker and the support staff who assisted us during this purchase. What I like about Mr. Walker is that he is a very good listener who heard me describe what I was intending to accomplish by purchasing a Lexus and never once deviated from my stated desires. No double talk or fooling around, just "this is what I heard you say you wanted and I am here to help you make it happen". Wow! Just don't see much of that anymore. Having purchased a 2004 ES 330 from Lexus of Charleston when they were located on Rivers Avenue in North Charleston. I am very familiar and pleased with the service and support we have received during the past 10 years Folks, I can assure you that the service and support today is as good as it was in 2004, and in many respects, much better. I fully expect this almost new vehicle to be as reliable, serviceable, and comfortable as my last Lexus. If there are issues I feel satisfied that Mr. Walker and the Staff at Lexus of Charleston will be ready to back up this terrific product with exemplary service and support. Thank you Lloyd Walker and Lexus of Charleston for making this a pleasant buying experience!

January 18, 2015

Dear Ronald and Mary, On behalf of Lloyd andour team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these many years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Queen Bee

by from Georgetown, SC |

Queen Bee, that is how I felt at Hendrick Lexus Charleston. Mr. Lloyd Walker, my salesperson, listened to every comment and concern and helped me find the perfect vehicle. From the minute you enter the dealership to driving off, you are treated with dignity and respect from the entire dealership staff. This entire buying process was easy to understand, exceeded my expectations and actually was the first time I felt like Queen Bee.

January 18, 2015

Dear Trina, On behalf of Lloyd and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family and we're glad you left feeling great! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Danielle Hershon

by from Charleston, SC |

Danielle is a fine employee. We thought we were going to swap our 2010 RX for a newer pre-owned model, but during the course of our meeting, I decided to purchase a new RX450h instead provided there was one available that met my requirements. While there wasn't one on town, she worked until she found one. We are very happy with her abilities and professional approach.

January 18, 2015

Dear Dan Beaman, On behalf of Danielle and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these many years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Winfield, WV |

Could not have had a better buying experience. The showroom and facility is top notch. The technical person, Lisa, was on top of her game and very, very informative. The finance man explained all the different options very well without being too pushy. And not enough accolades could be given to John Hoff, our salesman. He went out of his way to be helpful and to keep us informed on the car we were about to purchase. Thank you Hendrix Lexus for being a GREAT Lexus Dealer!

January 18, 2015

Dear Bobby and Tammy, On behalf of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and repeat business over these many years. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family and happy to hear your kudos to John and Linda. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals to family and friends! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs. Thank you for being a great customer! :)

First Class Professional!

by from Charleston, SC |

Not only was John Hoff the most professional, knowledgeable, kind and honest gentleman I have ever dealt with in the car business, I feel as if I have gained a family at Lexus too! Never have I had such a 'non pressure', cheerful, yet enlightening and factual sales situation, which, in this day and age, I think we all appreciate. From the start (which there were several due to my own hesitancy) John treated me with the utmost respect each time I came in (sometimes without an appointment) and he gracefully and quickly rearranged his schedule. Never once did I feel the slightest hard pressed to purchase or lease which is vital to my relationship to a car dealer. John knew the cars inside and out and actually drove one himself which is unusual. I often ask a dealer which car he/she drives and it never fails they mention another brand. Each step of the process was an absolute breeze. My only experience with the repair shop was when my husband came in to have his Lexus serviced and I couldn't believe how genuinely friendly they were and how quick the turnaround was - I will be loyal to Lexus from here on out! Thank you John!

January 18, 2015

Dear ABD, On behalf of John and our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are glad to hear that your Service experience was ultimately pleasant as well. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Awsome experience!

by from Charleston,SC |

Thank you Richie Hughes and the rest of the Lexus team. It was a great experience dealing with you all and and your time is very much appreciated. I didn't feel like I was there to be sold a product,more like I was among people I already knew. I look forward to coming back when it's time to do this again. Sincerely, Patrick S and Joan L Gallagher

January 18, 2015

Dear Patrick and Joni, On behalf of Richie and the team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family and it's great to hear that you look forward to returning! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ocean Isle Beach, NC |

The purchase of a Lexus is made easy when dealing with Hendrick Lexus and Lloyd Walker. While we travel two and a half hours to a Lexus dealership, Lloyd has made car purchasing a breeze. He is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He listens and gets you what you want in a timely manner! In fact, our last car purchase was done over the phone!! We knew what we wanted and trusted Lloyd to deliver it. It doesn't get any better than that! It's time for Lexus to open up a dealership in Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC .... and let Lloyd manage that location! It would be a perfect fit!!

January 18, 2015

Dear Ginny, On behalf of our team here at Hendrick Lexus Charleston, thank you for your most recent purchase and your repeat business with Lloyd. We are pleased to have you as part of Dealership family and we appreciate you making the trip. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and the biggest compliment you could give us beyond your kind words is your referrals! Please connect with us online at our website and social sites to stay up-to-date on all the latest Lexus news, information, and Dealership happenings. We look forward to a continued long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs.