European Motors

Used 888-286-2805 Used 888-286-2805

European Motors, Inc. - A History of Excellence -Service After the Sale

#greatexperience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had been by before window shopping. Naz had given me a call a few weeks later remembering that I was interested in a Mini Countryman 4S. I came in to look at it, but it just wasn't the car for me because I decided navigation was a must. 1 week later, I received a call with the car I was looking for, with Nav! Now came buying the car. I have sold cars before, so I was fully aware of the entire process. I had also done a lot of research and knew what price I was looking for. I let her know I didn't want to play games and just to give me a great price for the car and my trade. Surprised that the price they offered was what other dealerships offered for the same car with a lot less options. I quickly checked cars.com on my phone to make sure I wasn't incorrect with my pricing expectations. What a great experience. I came ready to wheel and deal, but it wasn't necessary. I will definitely be back to buy a future car and would recommend them to anyone!

European Motors responded to this review

December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future for your next vehicle. Happy Holidays!

Great Experience

by from Denton, TX |

From the moment I inquired on-line to the time i closed the deal, Sam Javaherian made it a very smooth process. He was always very respectful, straight forward, no pressure and an honest salesman. The car i bought had a chip on one of the headlights and he was the one who pointed that out to me and said that he already ordered a replacement. It took a while for the part to come in but it was not his fault. Will definitely consider buying another car from him and this company.

Very satisfied

by from Keller.TX |

I recently bought a car from European motors and I can't say enough go od things about my experience. I had the pleasure of working with Sam Javaherian through Internet sales. From start to finish Sam was awesome he made my buying experience so easy. Sam was courteous, professional, and honest throughout the entire process. All of my emails were promptly responded to and I was able to complete the entire process through email. When I arrived at the dealership to test drive and purchase my vehicle everything was ready and waiting. The entire finishing process took less than two hours. The dealership is clean and welcoming. The staff is very pleasant, courteous and helpful. I am very pleased with my purchase and never felt like I was being haggled or taken advantage as a single woman. I highly recommend European Motors to anyone in search of a nice luxury vehicle and top notch service. BMW 328i (2015).

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Sam Javaharian provided the best car buying experience we have ever had. We did research before we visited the dealership. European Motors in Plano, TX is a dealership on the USAA auto buying network. We?ve been a customer of USAA for many years and consider them a trusted resource. This network gave us the opportunity to see car inventory, features and compare prices against actual industry data. We met Sam and told him what we wanted. The test drive raised some questions. Then the surprise. Sam listened to our conversation and immediately suggested we consider another model car which was newer, with warranty remaining, and listed at a lower price. He was right on! The shopping ended and we bought the car with no hassle or additional confusion. Thanks to Sam and European Motors for having a car in their large inventory that has provided immediate and continuing customer satisfaction.

Sam was awesome to work with!

by from Arlington, Tx. |

I purchased a car about 3 weeks ago from Sam and it was no hassle, very honest service, and a great experience. He is a very nice guy and will honestly help you get you desire at the best rate. I had been to multiple places before going to them and once I left, I took my Lexus with me!

Most satisfying, professional purchase ever!!

by from RICHARDSON TX |

Felt very welcomed and comfortable from the time I called to the time I walked through the door! Sam was very accommodating and knowledgeable regarding what I was needing, but more importantly, what I wanted ! He ably answered all my questions with good humor and cheer. Sales pressure, which readily sends me running the other way, was non-existent! A refreshing attitude that can make a car purchase right up there with a root canal! An overall excellent, pleasant experience! I highly recommend Sam to anyone that will listen.

Best price and customer service out there

by from Dallas, TX |

I had seen the car I was looking for online at European Motors so decided to stop in. Let me tell you, I am SO glad that I did. We met with Sam and he was nothing but professional and friendly throughout the entire process. We got a phenomenal price and the service was first class. I wholeheartedly recommend Sam and this dealership. Do yourself a favor and go see for yourself. FIVE STARS!!!

Fast and fair deal

by from Grapevine |

Called about the car at 9Am saw it at noon and completed the deal by one o'clock. Great people to work with. No games like other dealerships.

No Hassle...Easy Process

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Out of state buyers...found vehicle on line. Made contact with Sammy J. and made an appointment to see vehicle. Arrived at European Motors around 1pm and Sammy J. met us at the door with the car keys in-hand. He told us to take the vehicle for a ride and to take our time...very relaxed atmosphere. The vehicle was spotless...we test drove the vehicle it and fell in love with it. The entire buying experience with the lengthy test drive took about 2 hrs. Leading up to the purchase of the vehicle Sammy J. was forthcoming about the vehicle...he didn't hold anything back. We really enjoyed the experience and will definitely recommend European Motors to other car buyers.

the best price financing

by from FLUSHING, NY |

first time i finance and i feel real fine... the even lower the price to adjust all to a better term... i am in love this my vehicle