European Motors

New 888-382-0353
Used 888-286-2805

#greatexperience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had been by before window shopping. Naz had given me a call a few weeks later remembering that I was interested in a Mini Countryman 4S. I came in to look at it, but it just wasn't the car for me because I decided navigation was a must. 1 week later, I received a call with the car I was looking for, with Nav! Now came buying the car. I have sold cars before, so I was fully aware of the entire process. I had also done a lot of research and knew what price I was looking for. I let her know I didn't want to play games and just to give me a great price for the car and my trade. Surprised that the price they offered was what other dealerships offered for the same car with a lot less options. I quickly checked cars.com on my phone to make sure I wasn't incorrect with my pricing expectations. What a great experience. I came ready to wheel and deal, but it wasn't necessary. I will definitely be back to buy a future car and would recommend them to anyone!

European Motors responded to this review

December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future for your next vehicle. Happy Holidays!

Pleasant Experience

by from The Colony, TX |

I purchased a Cadillac CTS Coupe last week and it was a pleasant experience. I know it seems strange to say that an experience with a car dealer was pleasant but it is true! They were professional, knowledgeable and very patient with all my questions and concerns. They even fixed a couple of small blemishes on the passenger door and detailed the inside before I picked up the car even though it was wonderful inside when I test drove the car. I enjoyed the fact that they allowed me to test drive the vehicles by myself so I could take my time and not feel pressured. The prices were fair and within the Kelly Bluebook range. My salesperson Marco was new but great he answered all my questions and did not pressure me in anyway. Nav made the actual purchasing process very easy and she answered all my questions. I would recommend you give them a try, I think you will be happy that you did.

Found a good deal here

by from Plano Tx |

Sam sold me an FRS that was a dealer buy back. He was very up front about what happened with the previous owner. I feel that I got a pretty good deal on a flawless pre owned car. I also got a fair price on my trade in. The car was missing floor mats(they always are) and he took care of it right away. Overall a good experience.

Very satisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my first experience buying a car outside of a dealership and I'm very happy with it. I ended up having a problem with the windshield, having discovered it about a week after purchasing the car. Not only did they take care of it, but they made the process very simple and painless. The buying process was simple, everyone was very professional, and I'd definitely recommend working with this facility to anyone.

by Jon

by from Allen,Tx |

"Sam the manager would not go down on his price of the car. but he says if you can get a better deal less then what I offer. Ill give it to you for that price then my competitors plus $500. I said okay so I did fine it online call the guy he said no. He's a fabricator of lies he said good deal go with them. Has far has car 5 stars has far has 0 star. dealership."

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently purchased a car from Sam J. My buying experience was excellent. I was a first time buyer. I graduated from college and joined the working force 2 years ago. The thought of buying a car was very daunting. Thankfully, I was referred to European Motors by my cousin, who also had an excellent buying experience with Sam. Upon arrival, Sam was helpful and a great listener. He came up with a list of cars that not only met my budget, and they also fit the lifestyle I was imagining for my self. Other dealers at other dealerships (not to be named) constantly presented me with "base models", encouraging me that they would be the "best bang for my buck" at the time. The car that I did end up choosing, with Sam's help, completely surpassed my expectations and stayed within my newly graduated (but an extremely hard working) budget. Sam is a great person and understands the needs of his customers and goes above and beyond to meet them. I look forward to continue to working with European Motors, as well as referring my own friends and family to them.

Wrack cars!!!

by from Austin Texas |

dont buy from this place...their cars are after serious accidents which are never reported, shows clean carfax but after some time it will came up total !!! huge lairs!!!!

Hal S.

by from Dallas, Tx. |

I purchased my second vehicle from European Motors located in Plano, Tx. and will definitely be back for my Daughters first vehicle next year. The first vehicle I purchased was a C320 Mercedes and never had any issues whatsoever for six years, fantastic car. The second vehicle is a Infiniti G37S purchased in August, 2013 and again, has been a wonderful car. I appreciate a Dealership that doesnt use high pressure sales tactics and truely lets you browse the lot in peace. The after sale service from Sam was excellent, a scratch on the door was fully repaired after the sale (not noticed until afterwards). I can attest Sam and European Motors certainly did not have to fully repair the door however; they went over and above what was expected. The financing was a breeze with Naz and she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend European Motors and will certainly be back for not only my Daughters first vehcile but my third one as well.

Awesome

by from Mckinney, texas |

I have been buying cars for more than 40 years. Buying a car from European was by far the best experience ever purchasing a car. Naz really worked hard to get me the best interest rate available. Being a family run business, you can see the care they put into helping their customers. No high pressure salesman that has to keep running back for approval. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Avoid this dealership

by from Chicago , IL |

they will try to cheat u in any way possible, they are not professional and most of their cars been in accidents which never been reported....dont buy fro this place cause u will loose a lot of $

Very Busy but still helpful

by from Dallas Tx |

Visited on a pleasant Saturday in January; super busy but still answered questions and very helpful