European Motors

New 888-382-0353
Used 888-286-2805

#greatexperience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had been by before window shopping. Naz had given me a call a few weeks later remembering that I was interested in a Mini Countryman 4S. I came in to look at it, but it just wasn't the car for me because I decided navigation was a must. 1 week later, I received a call with the car I was looking for, with Nav! Now came buying the car. I have sold cars before, so I was fully aware of the entire process. I had also done a lot of research and knew what price I was looking for. I let her know I didn't want to play games and just to give me a great price for the car and my trade. Surprised that the price they offered was what other dealerships offered for the same car with a lot less options. I quickly checked cars.com on my phone to make sure I wasn't incorrect with my pricing expectations. What a great experience. I came ready to wheel and deal, but it wasn't necessary. I will definitely be back to buy a future car and would recommend them to anyone!

European Motors responded to this review

December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future for your next vehicle. Happy Holidays!

Exceptional Service

by from Carrollton, TX |

I purchased a car from European Motors a few weeks ago after doing a good amount of research and comparison shopping. They had the make, model and color car I was looking for and my salesman, Sam J and I quickly came to a fair agreement. Sam is an exceptional salesman and addressed my needs and concerns without any pushback. I was impressed with his customer service, willingness to be flexible and most importantly, his character. After my purchase there were some scratches that needed buffed out and had a couple of other request including new floor mats. All three issues were taken care of the following week and I was provided with a loaner vehicle while the work was being done. I was very satisfied with the entire process and Sam's customer service completely surpassed my expectations. I would definitely recommend European Motors as my buying experience was exceptional. I would purchase here again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to refer my friends and colleagues.

Don't be fooled! Do your homework!

by from Richardson, TX |

*Vehicles that can't pass inspection (especially BMWs) are sent to Adam's Central Auto Care in Richardson for a sticker. I recently went to check out some of the luxury vehicles as I was interested in buying. The facilities are exceptional and the staff very friendly. However, I accidentally overheard some disturbing comments in the owner's language. "Soft & naive customers" should beware of buying/ spending their money in this place. I left immediately after, having been a linguist in the military I learned Farsi & Arabic and was deeply disturbed by the comments of the owner "Mr. Russell" in earshot of customers without concern. After leaving I did some additional homework on this establishment hoping to find a reason to still buy a car that I really liked. To my displeasure I found many negative comments/ reviews of this dealership and complaints of past buyers. Even my insurance agent warned me that they have a history of being a "Lemon Law Buyback" haven. Vehicles that have a major defect repurchased by the maker then repaired and branded as "Buybacks" instantly lowering the value but this is not clearly disclosed. I read many reviews about this issue at this location and their previous location in Addison on Midway. I coincidentally went to another dealership and ran into a previous customer of European Motors who gave me insight on how the owner is unethical and outright lies to clients. After the paperwork is signed there's little to no recourse available to the unsuspecting buyers. Don't just take my word for it, DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Don't allow a shady company to operate with impunity. Don't play the fool!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

I went to European Motors after looking at several different vehicles at other dealerships. Sam helped me promptly and was very knowledgeable and polite. He let me test drive two different vehicles and answered all of my questions. I ended up leaving to look at a few other vehicles and there was absolutely no high pressure sales tactics to get me to buy a vehicle immediately. I called Sam back later as I liked to BMW he had the best and he made the closing experience very quick and efficient. I would recommend European Motors for anyone who is looking for a quality used vehicle at a fair price!!

Poor customer service! questionable vehicles !

by from Plano, TX |

poor customer service, feel insulted talking to the manager. Their vehicles weren't well maintained, the BMW i test drove have 5 maintenance warnings, one include rear break pads replacement which would cost more than 1000 dollars to fix if out of warranty. I can't believe they are trying to sell cars that aren't ready for the next customer. On top of that when i addressed the maintenance warnings, the manager told me i can take it to BMW dealership, they will fix it for free, aren't they suppose to do that before selling it?! When I asked for informations about the cars i was looking at, Sam told me just get on my phone to look at it, its all online. really?! when I check the carfax, the vehicle had 4 owners in the past 3 years, one only had it for 6 days! during the whole process i was the one walking back and forth from the lot to the building to ask questions while he was at his desk the whole time, and i was test driving it by myself without any information about the vehicle. seriously I'm glad i didn't buy a car from here, and I will not be back EVER.

Pleasant Experience

by from The Colony, TX |

I purchased a Cadillac CTS Coupe last week and it was a pleasant experience. I know it seems strange to say that an experience with a car dealer was pleasant but it is true! They were professional, knowledgeable and very patient with all my questions and concerns. They even fixed a couple of small blemishes on the passenger door and detailed the inside before I picked up the car even though it was wonderful inside when I test drove the car. I enjoyed the fact that they allowed me to test drive the vehicles by myself so I could take my time and not feel pressured. The prices were fair and within the Kelly Bluebook range. My salesperson Marco was new but great he answered all my questions and did not pressure me in anyway. Nav made the actual purchasing process very easy and she answered all my questions. I would recommend you give them a try, I think you will be happy that you did.

Found a good deal here

by from Plano Tx |

Sam sold me an FRS that was a dealer buy back. He was very up front about what happened with the previous owner. I feel that I got a pretty good deal on a flawless pre owned car. I also got a fair price on my trade in. The car was missing floor mats(they always are) and he took care of it right away. Overall a good experience.

Very satisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my first experience buying a car outside of a dealership and I'm very happy with it. I ended up having a problem with the windshield, having discovered it about a week after purchasing the car. Not only did they take care of it, but they made the process very simple and painless. The buying process was simple, everyone was very professional, and I'd definitely recommend working with this facility to anyone.

by Jon

by from Allen,Tx |

"Sam the manager would not go down on his price of the car. but he says if you can get a better deal less then what I offer. Ill give it to you for that price then my competitors plus $500. I said okay so I did fine it online call the guy he said no. He's a fabricator of lies he said good deal go with them. Has far has car 5 stars has far has 0 star. dealership."

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently purchased a car from Sam J. My buying experience was excellent. I was a first time buyer. I graduated from college and joined the working force 2 years ago. The thought of buying a car was very daunting. Thankfully, I was referred to European Motors by my cousin, who also had an excellent buying experience with Sam. Upon arrival, Sam was helpful and a great listener. He came up with a list of cars that not only met my budget, and they also fit the lifestyle I was imagining for my self. Other dealers at other dealerships (not to be named) constantly presented me with "base models", encouraging me that they would be the "best bang for my buck" at the time. The car that I did end up choosing, with Sam's help, completely surpassed my expectations and stayed within my newly graduated (but an extremely hard working) budget. Sam is a great person and understands the needs of his customers and goes above and beyond to meet them. I look forward to continue to working with European Motors, as well as referring my own friends and family to them.

Wrack cars!!!

by from Austin Texas |

dont buy from this place...their cars are after serious accidents which are never reported, shows clean carfax but after some time it will came up total !!! huge lairs!!!!