European Motors

Used 888-286-2805

European Motors, Inc. - A History of Excellence -Service After the Sale

Easy button

by from Carrollton Tx |

Great place Sam had me in and out in under an hour love the Mini. No presure tactics found the car had a bent rim they had it repaired for me at no cost.Would use them again. Highly recommend Marty

September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business! We appreciate it very much and would love to earn your business again in the future. Hope you are loving the Mini!

Very pleased with my purchase and experience!

by from Dallas |

After extensive research both online and locally I decided to visit European Motors. From the first email to the purchasing process I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of this sale. Sam was very knowledgeable, honest and fair regarding my requests and delivery of my vehicle. The process was very fast and efficient; and no point in time did I feel pressured to purchase from them. I couldn be more pleased with my purchase.

Infiniti G37S

by from Plano, TX |

I just recently walked into a very appealing used car dealership, European Motors, and noticed many beautiful cars! The salesperson there was extremely nice and understanding, but more importantly did not push me to buy a car! Obviously, I was in the market for a new car since I walked in. I noticed a gorgeous Aston Martin, but that was out of my budget. They were selling a 2009 Mercedes Benz C350 Sport, which I was able to test drive with no problem. Although I enjoyed the Benz, I fell in love with an Infiniti G37S and drove it home that same day. They ordered me new floor mats for my car and detailed it for free! I have never experienced such a great and satisfying purchase before this. I have absolutely no regrets with my purchase, an I already plan on buying my future vehicles from European Motors!

Now I know why used car dealers have a bad name.

by from Allen, TX |

The sell tactics were an insult to my intelligence. Be careful... I noted a trend that they only changed the rear driver's side tire to make the vehicles to lead you to believe that all the tires are new...not the case. One tire even had a large gash in it. I don't feel like they are honest at all. I feel sorry for the poor soul who does buy from them.

February 26, 2012

We apologize for the situation with the tires, we are not in the business of deceiving our clients. We would also like to thank you for purchasing with us the following day. Very confused at this review when you still chose to purchase the car and then referred to it as a "great deal" on the vehicle and when you also received reimbursement for tires in the form of a discount! Thank you for the Orchids and hope to see you guys soon!

Cut every corner

by from Allen, TX |

They cut every corner on trying to make the vehicle look good. Only changed one of the bad tires (if you shop there check all the tires. I noticed a trend on the vehicles there that they only changed the drivers rear tire to make it look like all the tires were good. One tire even had a huge gash in it.) The pathetic sell tactics insulted me. Don't trust them...I would rather pay more and know what I am getting.

At Least Try

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Rude, insulting, and used every tactic in the book to devalue me and my trade-in. Spend your time elsewhere and avoid this location.

Nice facility

by from Plano, Texas |

Bought a used car recently, though it would be a good place since they carry high end models. After buying found out brakes were 95% gone on vehicle and check engine light comes on constantly. Spending $$ finding the problem. Hope nothing else goes wrong anytime soon.

Porsche Cayenne experience

by from Plano |

Looked at a 09 Porsche Cayenne, was in Rough shape although only had 35k miles. Steering shakes hard when pressing break, sales person told me this is normal. also they have a facility on site that looked at the car and stated that this was normal.... NO it's not... was going to buy the car same day, unfortunately the car was in bad shape... they sold it to some one else with out fixing, this was an unsafe car to sell and I did tell the sales person, whom told me it was fixed.. I don't believe it, because if it was, I was a buyer on a fixed Cayenne... give it 1 star.. i don't trust them.

April 9, 2012

We do not know who this is or what would possess someone to write a fraudulent review such as this but let it be known we did not own such a vehicle in the entire year of 2011 (review was written 12/24/2011). We purchased our first 2009 Porsche Cayenne mid January of 2012. Very disappointing to see such lies and slander by one with malicious intentions. We have a service facility on site and for the public's information a 2009 Porsche Cayenne with 35k miles has a FACTORY WARRANTY FROM PORSCHE. Why would we not service it at Boardwalk Porsche or have it looked at free of charge? It is 5 minutes away from our facility. Very disappointing.

Customer review

by from 76502 |

Overall I was very satisfied with my experience with European Motors of Plano, TX. I was very specific in what I was looking for and Sam worked with me when I found it. I was also working out of town so he made the buying experience very pleasant. The car was ready for me to pick up as promised. Thanks Sam!

February 26, 2012

We appreciate your business and hope that you can come see us again for your vehicle servicing and the purchase of your next vehicle!

Poor Customer Service!

by from Aubrey, tx |

The customer service I received was beyond poor. I was treated like I didnt belong in the dealership and the young lady helping me was very disrespectful, to the point that I just walked out of the facility. I called back and asked to speak with the owner and she said she was the owner? If that is the case she needs a crash course in customer service! I work for the number one retail company in the world and have over 500 associates at my facility and I would not tolerate that type of behavior. Period!

August 20, 2011

We appreciate your comments and apologize if you were offended. However, we do not appreciate having our employees treated in a disrespectful manner as you probably would not appreciate it either. They deserve just as much respect as a customer. Again, we apologize for your experience. We wish you luck on your search.