European Motors

Used 888-286-2805 Used 888-286-2805

European Motors, Inc. - A History of Excellence -Service After the Sale

European Motors

by from Plano TX |

We bought a 2009 Genesis from Sam and team a few weeks ago and they were outstanding. Their professionalizm and courtesy were great. We would definitely buy another car from them. They were very helpful. not pushy and just overall professional.

May 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your purchase with us! We appreciate the opportunity in earning your business and wish you well! Please come back and visit us in the future.

What a Breeze - Great People - Arrived Home Happy!

by from Frisco, TX |

If you can arrive home happy after buying a car, it must have been smooth sailing with great people right! Hoyt was our sales guy - very relaxed and defined guy, allowed us plenty of time to check out the car - unsupervised!!! Every question was answered honestly and we're all on the same page fast. When you don't have to doubt people and second guess everything, buying a car can actually be a joy! Alvin, another sales guys, was a joy to meet and chat with while we paused for some reason. Naz from the accounts department is a wonderful young lady! We also met the owner of the business, not sure how that came about now, but, great great people. Without a doubt we will be buying our next car from these guys - and our family will too! In fact if they don't have what we want, we'll get them to find it and wait till they do!

February 7, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and your awesome review! We appreciate it greatly and strive to make our clients happy and coming back in the future. Thank you again and it was a pleasure to earn your business and we hope to earn more in the future. :) Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Great experience! Amazing staff!

by from Euless, Texas |

My husband and I were in the search for a Cadillac SRX, European Motors had the best deal around. Before we drove to Plano I called to make sure the car was still there. I spoke with Hoyt, he was very kind and not pushy during any point in our conversation. My husband and I arrived with our 2 year old, everyone was so welcoming and made an effort to make her and us feel comfortable. We drove the Cadillac and fell in love, the loan process was quick and simple. Naz guided us through the process and made us feel comfortable and free to ask questions. They are also amazing after the sale! We went back to have a button on the dash replaced, and were greeted with a smile and a positive attitude. She even asked about toddler who did not go that time! I will definitetly recommdend European Motors to anyone who will listen!

February 7, 2013

Thank you so much Zenia for your awesome review! It was a pleasure to do business with you and your family...especially the little one! We hope you're enjoying the car and that you come back to see us in the future and visit! Thank you and hope you have a great rest of the week!

Great Unforgettable Experience at European Motors!

by from Allen, Texas |

Cant say a bad thing about European Motors!! Ive bought 2 cars from them and each time, ive had an awesome pain free buying experience. I love the sales staff, very attentive, especially Sam the sales manager. He doesnt pressure you whatsoever, he has a great approach to the car selling/buying experience. The finance manager Naz, was great! She is very knowledgeable about finance, and is very bubbly as well-you dont feel like you are sitting doing paper work. It feels like talking to best friends here! On to the cars, great condition on all of them. I felt like i was looking at cars that came through a time capsule from the factory!! they must have a great service/reconditioning team i assume. Im very happy with my purchases and Linda and I will be back shortly for a car for our daughter!! Thank you European Motors!!!

February 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure earning your business and we hope to earn much more in the future from family and friends! Hope to see you soon and that you're enjoying your car!

Not the Best By Far

by from Frisco, Texas |

Salesman Kyle was not a people person. His boss was better. They would not negotiate on the price, but then lowered the price on cars.com. Not to smart because I was a buyer. Got a better deal with friendlier folks.

December 19, 2012

We appreciate your review of our dealership and apologize for your experience. When we list our vehicles for sale a lot of research goes into our pricing. On this particular vehicle we were as competitive and priced lower than any other vehicle that its market value and cannot always negotiate the way a consumer wishes. We wish you luck on your purchase and hope you are enjoying it. Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Great experience Sam is pleasure to work with

by from Dallas tx |

Been looking around for a while came across a car that had all the options I wanted called spoke with Sam on the phone when I got there the car was up front clean ready to go (previous dealer told me to get car out of his lot and dirty) so right away I felt good. After a test drive we wrapped up deal in about 30 minutes I had financing with my own bank Sam persuaded me to let his financing team take a look and I ended up saving over 2 percent from what my credit union was giving me. Bought an extended warranty they had To offer never was I pressured at anytime the presentation is genuine and I will recommend my friends and family to them thanks Sam and European motors .

December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate your business. Wish you well and hope that you're loving the car. Happy Holidays!

#greatexperience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had been by before window shopping. Naz had given me a call a few weeks later remembering that I was interested in a Mini Countryman 4S. I came in to look at it, but it just wasn't the car for me because I decided navigation was a must. 1 week later, I received a call with the car I was looking for, with Nav! Now came buying the car. I have sold cars before, so I was fully aware of the entire process. I had also done a lot of research and knew what price I was looking for. I let her know I didn't want to play games and just to give me a great price for the car and my trade. Surprised that the price they offered was what other dealerships offered for the same car with a lot less options. I quickly checked cars.com on my phone to make sure I wasn't incorrect with my pricing expectations. What a great experience. I came ready to wheel and deal, but it wasn't necessary. I will definitely be back to buy a future car and would recommend them to anyone!

#greatexperience

by from Dallas, TX |

Disrespectful to internet customer

by from Albuquerque |

The salesperson that exchanged emails with me never addressed my initial questions submitted through another search engine. Despite this, I made an offer that I thought was appropriate. I received back an absurd response that insulted my good faith offer. The tone of the emails escalated from there and European Motors never seemed to grasp that the customer comes first. Their sense of customer relations is easily among the worst that I have ever encountered. I would not engage this dealer unless you enjoy be abused by their sales staff.

September 21, 2012

Interesting review...you cursed out our salesperson with unheard of language and threatened him via email when he was completely and utterly professional during the course of your interest in a vehicle. This sort of slander, lies, and inappropriate behavior is not tolerated by European Motors and should not be tolerated by anyone period.

Best Car Buying Experience, Ever!

by from Tyler |

After months of searching....From Austin to Houston to Dallas, I ended up purchasing my Jaguar from European Motors and had an incredible experience. I went to several dealerships before buying and I was not impressed. My entire experience was non-stressful! My salesperson, Sam, was very professional, knowledgeable, personable and worked very hard to make me happy. They have the best selection of high-end cars with the best prices. I would recommend anyone to them. Everything they promised, they delivered! They were just as eager to answer my emails AFTER the sale as they were before the sale! Top-Notch!

September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business! We appreciate it greatly and hope to do business with you again in the future! Hope you are enjoying the XF :)