European Motors

New 888-382-0353
Used 888-286-2805

Nice facility

by from Plano, Texas |

Bought a used car recently, though it would be a good place since they carry high end models. After buying found out brakes were 95% gone on vehicle and check engine light comes on constantly. Spending $$ finding the problem. Hope nothing else goes wrong anytime soon.

Porsche Cayenne experience

by from Plano |

Looked at a 09 Porsche Cayenne, was in Rough shape although only had 35k miles. Steering shakes hard when pressing break, sales person told me this is normal. also they have a facility on site that looked at the car and stated that this was normal.... NO it's not... was going to buy the car same day, unfortunately the car was in bad shape... they sold it to some one else with out fixing, this was an unsafe car to sell and I did tell the sales person, whom told me it was fixed.. I don't believe it, because if it was, I was a buyer on a fixed Cayenne... give it 1 star.. i don't trust them.

April 9, 2012

We do not know who this is or what would possess someone to write a fraudulent review such as this but let it be known we did not own such a vehicle in the entire year of 2011 (review was written 12/24/2011). We purchased our first 2009 Porsche Cayenne mid January of 2012. Very disappointing to see such lies and slander by one with malicious intentions. We have a service facility on site and for the public's information a 2009 Porsche Cayenne with 35k miles has a FACTORY WARRANTY FROM PORSCHE. Why would we not service it at Boardwalk Porsche or have it looked at free of charge? It is 5 minutes away from our facility. Very disappointing.

Customer review

by from 76502 |

Overall I was very satisfied with my experience with European Motors of Plano, TX. I was very specific in what I was looking for and Sam worked with me when I found it. I was also working out of town so he made the buying experience very pleasant. The car was ready for me to pick up as promised. Thanks Sam!

February 26, 2012

We appreciate your business and hope that you can come see us again for your vehicle servicing and the purchase of your next vehicle!

Poor Customer Service!

by from Aubrey, tx |

The customer service I received was beyond poor. I was treated like I didnt belong in the dealership and the young lady helping me was very disrespectful, to the point that I just walked out of the facility. I called back and asked to speak with the owner and she said she was the owner? If that is the case she needs a crash course in customer service! I work for the number one retail company in the world and have over 500 associates at my facility and I would not tolerate that type of behavior. Period!

August 20, 2011

We appreciate your comments and apologize if you were offended. However, we do not appreciate having our employees treated in a disrespectful manner as you probably would not appreciate it either. They deserve just as much respect as a customer. Again, we apologize for your experience. We wish you luck on your search.

Great car buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

Was referred to this dealer by a friend when I was in the market for a 335. Checked their inventory and the market and saw they had the best price out there for what I was looking for. Called, made the appt, sales staff was great. Non pushy sales was a breath of fresh air. Was able finance and purchase within a couple hours and am very happy with the transaction and LOVE my new car. Definitely recommend!!

September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business! We appreciate it greatly and hope to do business with you again in the future! Hope you are enjoying the 335i!