Nissan / Mazda of Elk Grove

8590 Laguna Grove Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95757

New 888-605-2178 New888-605-2178
Used 888-596-2300 Used888-596-2300
Service 888-250-7671 Service 888-250-7671

Mazda of Elk Grove, rated #1 in the USA for customer satisfaction two years in a row!

Great service, happy customer

by from Elk Grove, CA |

I didn't feel pressure to buy, it was all about helping me find what I wanted. No pushed sales tactics.

May 5, 2014

Lafone, thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with the team. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Matt Bassett General Manager mbassett@foranyauto.com

Quality experience

by from Benicia, Ca |

Quality experience from start to finish. They went out of their way to make a deal that was very fair, and went the extra mile by taking into account that we had driven an hour to get to the dealer. The used Mazda 3 we bought was immaculate, came with a warranty, and was certified. Because of my experience, I would consider buying a new car from them when the time comes. This in spite of the fact that I have a Mazda dealership within 10 miles of my house.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for making the drive to Mazda of Elk Grove! We appreciate your business and your recommendation of our dealership. Please keep coming back; your business is important to us. Congratulations on your purchase!

Sales person

by from Sacramento |

Excellent customer service Josť give me all the information that I need, to purchase my brand-new car .

December 13, 2015

Rosa, thank you for your kind words about Jose Padilla and congratulations on your new car. We appreciate your business!

My new favorite place!

by from Sacramento, CA |

My husband and I absolutely fell in love with Nissan, We walked in and all our needs were met. Our experience made my dream come true. I love my car! Anthony was not pushy and very helpful in making sure our needs were met. I have never been so comfortable at a dealership in my life! Thank you Anthony and Nissan!

October 7, 2015

Hello Mr and Mrs Sandoval,thank you for your business and for endorsing Anthony! Our team always strives to provide a superior experience for our customers, so it's good to hear that we made that happen for you. Congratulations on your new Nissan!

Awesome Dealership

by from Elk Grove, CA |

All staff members were friendly, quick, and easy to handle our specific automotive needs. Will recommend to family and friends!!

October 7, 2015

Thanks for your kind words Karie! We hope to see you again soon! :-)

Great team but couple people I have to complain

by from Elk Grove, CA |

First of all, I have to complain about these two guys ( Sang Chae and Davies Hidalgo) over at Finance and delivery Department. Neither of them introduced themselves to me when they started doing their part with me in the process. Sang came over to asked me if I am Guodong without saying who he is, he was standing about 10 ft away and talk to me from his left hand side, then he said to me to come over to do the finance paper work to his office, I said "Okay, who are you?". In the office he was trying to persuade me to buy the package of services, unfortunately he already gave me a very bad impression from the beginning, so I just want to have things done only as needed. Then we turned to delivery part, I figured out the Pro-4x didn't come with tow-hitch which is not make sense to me because every others trim has it, especially for this truck with luxury package on the options. I felt upset as a customer at that point, I wonder who wouldn't if this happens to you. Maria took me into the office talk to Davies Hidalgo, he was very straight forward to me he said, you already signed the contract, you did test drive and see the car, there is nothing we can do so he made me feel like okay, I am done to talk to this person, there is no point at all. Then Maria talked with me and really make me feel better, she said "let me talk to my general manager tomorrow see if he can do something like lower the price to let you add it on". So I drove the truck home and then I figured out I don't have remote and carpet for this truck, so I called Maria right away because in my experience to purchase a car, all of them come with carpet and and two keys with remote and the third key is for valet. Maria was very patient to help me check this information for this truck, she explained to me this truck really doesn't come with carpet but it comes with two remotes and she still tried to help me to have the carpet. Another lady, Natalie, called me the day after for purchase follow up, she was a very nice talker and great attitude to me but she didn't read the detail of the truck before speaking to me, she was like surely this truck only comes with one remote. I am thinking she should take a little more time to properly read the information on the truck before talking to me. So Maria is the person I really appreciate for her efforts to help me, your customer. There are few more person I have to thank you for their service that followed, they did a very good job and they really made me happy with their customer service especially as in the future, lucky me for me not need to deal with Sang and Davies any more unless my families want to buy another Nissan Emoji. Thanks Jimmy and Billy @ parts department, great service, there is another white guy (I don't know his name) called me over the phone and when he saw me two days later he remembered my name, it made me feel respected. Thanks also to Edgar Partida for his customer focus, his was great service, he shook hands with me and walked me to the rest area for waiting.

Awesome experience

by from Sacramento, ca |

Go see Kim Lester if you need a car!!! Excellent customer service.

December 5, 2014

Susan, thanks so much for the nice review! Kim is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your recommendation, and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you! Best, Matt Bassett General Manager mbassett@foranyauto.com

Great service

by from Sacramento, California |

July 4th car buying experience at Nissan of Elk Grove Before i decided to go to Nissan of Elk Grove, first i called the sales person, Allen, to make sure that Nissan Versa Note i was looking for still availabe and also if he can match the price from other dealer. He said" will do the best but dont guarantee i can match the price, just come here" so i came to the dealer, he shows me Nissan Versa Note i want, he works with the price about 20 minutes and finally matched it. This is the best experience in my life buying car. He is knowledgeable, honest, working fast and efficient, knows how to satisfy his customer, and i was very pleased to have allen Alaguena, i would like vote him to be employee of the month. Total time i was there about 1 1/2 hours. Thank you Nissan of Elk Grove.

July 19, 2014

All of us at Nissan of Elk Grove congratulate you on your new Versa Note and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Allen is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again. Take care! Regards, Matt Bassett General Manager mbassett@foranyauto.com

Awesome Experience with Jon Milan!!!

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Jon was absolutely fantastic to work with. I expected to leave with a late model used car, but he helped us find a brand new Altima without any increase in our monthly payments. We couldn't be happier!!

July 4, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read, Jessica! Congratulations on your new Altima. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Jon provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Nissan of Elk Grove. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Take care! Best Regards, Matt Bassett General Manager mbassett@foranyauto.com

LOVE My New 370Z NISMO!

by from Carmichael, CA |

VERY happy with my purchase and the purchase experience I had at Nissan of Elk Grove and would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. This is the SECOND Nissan 370Z I have bought from this dealership and I would buy a car from them again! I live in Carmichael near 3 other Nissan dealerships but drove the 30 miles to Nissan of Elk Grove because of this dealership's SUPERB customer service, professionalism and friendliness. The owner, general manager, sales and finance staff are all a pleasure to work with. Vu, the sales associate, was very knowledgeable about the Nissan brand as well as the differences between my 2011 Nissan 370Z and the new 2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo I planned on buying. The whole staff was patient with me as I test drove several Zs before making my decision. Also, the used car manager and service manager took good care of my trade in. I loved my experience so much that I brought my mom in 2 weeks later to buy a car as well.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for the outstanding review and for traveling to Nissan of Elk Grove from quite a distance to do your business. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! We are sincerely pleased to know that Vu and the rest of the team's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. We will continue to offer the best car buying experience to each and every customer we come in contact with. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new 37OZ Nismo! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Best Regards, Matt Bassett General Manager mbassett@foranyauto.com