8650 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 877-629-8108
Used 888-821-9904
Service 888-709-7925

You should be driving a Honda from Stokes Honda. The only price we can't beat is the one we don't know about!

MY FIRST HONDA

by from Walterboro, SC |

I just bought my very first Honda, a new 2013 Honda CRV-EXL (which was classified as Certified Used since 2014s are being sold now), this past weekend and so far am more than happy with it. I had decided last year that I would replace my 2009 Toyota Camry with an SUV and have looked at just about every automaker's smaller versions since I loved my Camry's MPG. Since there isn't a Honda or Toyota dealer in my hometown I was seriously considering a Ford Escape until my husband and I actually sat in the CRV. The larger shoulder room and arm rests in the front seats sold my husband and I both as soon as we got inside. After being used to the interior width of the Camry I was not looking forward to the smaller feeling interior of an Escape. Decided to buy the 2013 model vs 2014 model as there is absolutely NO difference in them other than the price. I'm really glad we were able to make a great deal with Stokes Honda and drive away with it a few hours later.

July 15, 2014

Congratulations on your first Honda! I am so happy to hear that our team was able to find you the perfect car for all your needs. Our number one goal is ensuring 100 percent customer satisfaction. Thank you for sharing this feedback! If you need anything else in the future, we hope you will choose Stokes Honda North!

A pleasant experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

I know..'pleasant experience' feels like an oxymoron when it comes to the car buying process, but our visit (and 2015 Honda Pilot purchase) at Stokes Honda today was totally pleasant. Robert (our sales person) was fabulous, Gary (sales manager) and Erica (finance) were amazing. I've purchased cars where I walk away still mystified where the numbers came from and hoping I got a 'good deal'... Not here! Every detail, every million questions I had, were thoroughly answered. Every employee was pleasant. My 7 year old even asked to stay longer than we did! Will definitely continue to do our business at Stokes.

Stokes honda north got one over on us!!!!

by from North charleston sc |

Last January me and my fiancÚ bought her a used 2012 honda pilot. We'll about 2 weeks ago we got to trade it in at another lot. Come to find out while the car was in there lot 10 days before I bought it it was in a severe wreck. Butttt the car fax did not show that yet. We'll while looking at the car I asked many times has this ever been wreked the answer i got was (no no I'll pull the car fax for you) obviously knowing it wouldn't show up. And I'm sorry but rumors spread when a car on the lot gets in an accident every body that works there will know. So now iv lost thousands on the car bc it's been wreck couldn't even get what I owe ONLY bc it was wreck. So now I'm pursuing this issue w my attorney. Bc guys they will sound really good when trying to make a deal w you but the question is what are they not telling you and hiding from you. I will never shop here again and I would not recommend anyone not my worst enemy. RICK HENDRICKS TOYOTA on rivers ave is amazing just every staff in there was awsome and there prices. DONT FORGET the 2 YEAR TOYOTA CARE you get for FREE unlike stokes. Please I'd hate to see anyone else go through the stress and lies and heartache that I have. Please save yourself all of this. If they see they can get one over on you they WILL!!!!!!!

July 25, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the situation you are going through.Honesty and transparency are core values of our business. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you so that we can research the situation. Please call us at 843-572-4700 at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Great service

by from Goose creek, SC |

Helpful service. Let you know everything about the car you're thinking about buying. Willing to work with you on a price.

July 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We make sure our employees are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable and we aim to provide a comfortable experience for our guests. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Speedy service, great price, friendly attitudes!

by from North Charleston, SC |

We were recently given a used 2001 Civic with over 200,000 miles as a gift. When the AC was on and we made a left turn we could hear water swooshing and a weird squeeling noise so we called and made an appointment with Stokes on Rivers. They knew exactly what was wrong, were ready and willing to fix it as soon as we could get it there, and the whole thing cost us pennies! Once it was ready they called us and sent an email detailing the visit. Unfortunately it was pouring rain when we went to pick it up but that didn't matter to them- they ran out in the rain insisting to pull up the car under the covered area so I didn't get wet. Great people, great service, GREAT PRICE!

July 24, 2014

We are so happy to hear that! Our service department does a great job making sure every customer receives the best service possible. We appreciate you stopping by to see us and look forward to your next visit.

Great Service...

by from Summerville, SC |

Scheduled my oil change online, quick and easy... was greeted promptly and out in an hour..

July 18, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Love this organization!

by from Charleston, SC |

My family has been buying cars from and having cars serviced at Stokes Honda for years. I just had another great experience with them. Everything they do is top notch. The sales team is great and works hard to get you a good deal. The service team is great, too. They're honest and I completely trust them to provide guidance. My father-in-law is a lifelong auto mechanic and I run their advice by him and it checks out every time. Also, their labor rates are more competitive than at least one national garage at which I've had my car serviced.

July 29, 2014

Thanks for your terrific feedback, Dan! Our top priority is building valuable relationships with our customers. We appreciate your continued trust in our team and look forward to your next visit.

by from Charleston, SC |

We've bought five Honda's from Stokes Honda North since 1980. The service was excellent in all instances.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate your business and your kind words. Hope to see you again soon!

Great service!!!

by from North Charleston, SC |

Great experience. Vehicle repairs done in expected time. Pointed out items to consider for future visits. Not pushy or over bearing. Will come back.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Paul! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Thom Nolan

by from summerville, sc |

I had an ongoing problem because, when I leased the car I thought I was getting the maintenance program, instead received the warranty over certain miles program. It took some time to get someone's attention but, when you did, you gave me the maintenance program for the balance of my lease, which is over in September, 2015. When I came in for my servicing, they only charged me for balancing and switchign tires and I took the time to talk with Ms. McFarland, lease Mgr becuase I knew that I was going to go over my 45,000 miles before September, 2015 and would incur a 15 cent penalty for the overage. She told me that I should bring the car in when I was at or just over the 45,000 miles and was sure that Stokes would work with me on not making any charge if we could make a deal on another car, os simply buy this car. In my dealings with Stokes the catchword has been 'flexability'. Thanks.

July 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Thom!Our number one goal is to ensure our customers leave completely satisfied, and it is a pleasure to know this exceptional customer service was extended to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

They saved the day again!

by from North Charleston, SC |

I can't thank Jack and the Stokes Honda Service team enough for taking such great car of me and my son's car. I know I can always count on them to be fair and provide excellent service in a timely manner. I would never take my car anywhere else. I recommend them to all my friends.Thank You Very Much!

July 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jennifer! Jack is a wonderful member of our staff and will be happy to read about your experience. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to your next visit.