Stokes Honda North

8650 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 877-629-8108
Used 888-821-9904
Service 888-709-7925

You should be driving a Honda from Stokes Honda. The only price we can't beat is the one we don't know about!

Michael Branham

by from Summerville SC |

Everyone was very helpful. I have purchased several vehicles from Stokes. Always great selection and always deal with you honestly and fairly...

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your continued business, Branham! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

My 2010 Honda Accord Repairs

by from Goose Creek, S.C. |

I recently encountered the first repairs to my 2010 Honda. A transmission sensor failed, giving erroneous alarms. I called and set up repairs. Price was quoted. I spoke with Joe D. I brought the car in and left. Joe called me and informed me that the transmission sensor had caused the ECU to fail as well. A $1000.00 part that was under extended warranty! (Thank you Joe and Honda!) I was requested to let the dealer keep the car because the ECU was not in stock but would be delivered in two days. (No problem with me.) Repairs were done on time, at the original price quoted. After getting the car home, I discovered the remote start was not working. Joe requested I bring the car back. I did. The programming was done. Success! Even though the experience was not perfect, how can I complain. Joe / Stokes did all they could to get me back on the road. Thanks. I would recommend to a friend or family.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your positive review! We respect our customers time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

excellent service dept.

by from Charleston,S.C. |

As always, my experience with the service dept . at stokes Honda was very pleasant. Quick, no problems and no pressure from the service advisor. I would definitely recommend Stokes Honda to anyone who is looking for a vehicle!

August 26, 2015

We appreciate your five star review! It is our goal for all of our staff to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad you are satisfied.

10 years and counting

by from Charleston, SC |

I purchased my Honda Pilot at Stokes 10 years ago. The old girl has 205k+ miles on her. I have never had my car worked on by anybody else (as far as I can remember.) Some people say, she is old and I can take her anywhere to get her fixed. However, I am pretty old school about loyalty. Some people say that I could get work done other places for a lower price. Maybe, I could. However, I won't. I trust the service. As far as the buying experience...I really can't remember. The only tiny critique I can offer is to maybe celebrate your employees. The service department works their behinds off. I hope each and everyone of them is valued. Also, how about a customer rewards program...that would be cool. And, if you do institute one, grandfather me in for the last 10 years :P

August 26, 2015

We appreciate your continued support! We definitely appreciate our staff and thank you for seeing how hard they work! We always offer coupons online, but will look into a customer rewards program :)

Great Overall Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Every person I dealt with at this dealership was a quality individual that I thoroughly enjoyed talking to. My salesperson Jerome was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the buying process very easy. I would easily return or recommend anyone I know to visit Stokes North.

August 27, 2015

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff when purchasing your vehicle, Jimmy! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great customer service

by from Charleston sc |

i was greeted as soon as I walked in with y puppy. Taken care of very efficiently and they gave my puppy treats!!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing, Melissa!

Great Job!

by from Charleston sc |

Jack has great customer service attitude. He always does a great job in getting uhe service that is required. He answers my questions and I am a confident that my car is getting the service I need. The Stokes device is always great !

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Jack, Sarah! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Terrible experience every time

by from Charelston, SC |

I bought my car in 2012 and with it I bought a car care plan. I was a newbie and they took advantage of me. I go to the Stokes Honda on Rivers in Charleston for my oil changes and every single time I wait 2+ hours and every single time they tell me something is wrong with my car. I usually cant afford to pay their outrageous costs to replace this or refill that so I have to pass and look for help elsewhere. It turns out there wasn't anything wrong to begin with. Today, I come in at 9 am and wait for 5 minutes with not so much as an acknowledgement. I left and came back around 2 pm. Finally, someone helps me. I wait two hours for them to change my oil and then the man helping me tells me my battery is dangerously low and needs to be replaced. Okay, but I bought a new one not long ago. He leaves and comes back to tell me it was their battery originally so they will replace it with the warranty. COOL. Then he comes back after another 30 minutes of waiting to tell me the battery is actually fine and all that's left is paperwork. I ask what happened and he begins to treat me like a child. He is rude and talks down to me. I'm waiting at his desk and he leaves multiple times and doesn't explain whats going on. I'm frustrated and flustered and I just want to get the heck out of there. He tells me I can leave and he will give me a tire rotation for free. UHMMM It's already paid for by the plan I bought when I first purchased my car. He says I can go but doesn't give me a receipt. This is only one of many awful experiences I've had at this place. I'm extremely sorry I bought my car through them and I highly recommend going almost anywhere else but here.

August 27, 2015

We're so disappointed,Zandra, that you didn't feel we lived up to our standard of excellence. That isn't how we strive to operate and if you're willing we'd like to discuss this further with you. Please call or email us so that we may work together to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. If you would prefer that we contact you, please send us your contact information and we will follow up with you. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to speak with you very soon. Tamara Corley~Online Reputation Specialist~843-572-4700

Great service and timely repairs

by from Goose Creek, SC. |

Hi, I came to your North Charleston car dealer the other day, was greeted by Doug and had my car fixed in a very timely manner. He also helped me with an air conditioning problem , it was so good to get my problem with my car fixed so fast and Doug could not have been more helpful. Anytime I have had a major problem with my car it has happened very close to my house which I am very thankful and blessed for.

July 10, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Barbara! We will be sure to pass this along to Doug!

Airbag Recall

by from Summerville, SC |

As one of the Honda owners among 37 Million with recalled airbags I called Stokes for help. Even though I was not a previous customer everyone I dealt with was courteous and treated me like they really wanted to help. I was completely surprised when they called me in a very short time (~2 weeks) and said they had the part and wanted to schedule the service. We set an appointment for the very next day. When I arrived, even though a little early, they appeared to be expecting me and took my vehicle straight into the shop. In less than an hour and a half the work was finished and I was on my way. A pleasant experience all around.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation!

service department is great. people friendly

by from vance sc |

I have been coming to stokes Honda for approx. 15 years and I have been treated very well. they are so honest and helpful to their customers. . I will never take my car to no one else as long as I can get the royal treatment at stokes Honda of Charleston SC . thank you guys .

July 15, 2015

We appreciate your continued support, Judy!