Stokes Honda North

8650 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 877-629-8108
Used 888-821-9904
Service 888-709-7925

You should be driving a Honda from Stokes Honda. The only price we can't beat is the one we don't know about!

first time car buyer

by from Summerville, SC |

This was my first time buying a vehicle for myself. Even before I arrived, my father insisted on being there. He arrived before me, and was greeted by sales staff. As he has trouble walking, he was ushered to a waiting room chair and made welcome until me arrival. I was greeted warmly by my initial salesman and shown right to my father. The salespeople who worked with us, Gary and Joy, were very polite to me, and kept my father informed of my car buying process at every new development. Both Gary and Joy took their time to explain not only the nuances of my vehicle to me with genuine patience, they also made me feel like a person, not just a customer. Throughout every stage of the purchase, the were there, keeping my father updated and standing by me through an unfamiliar event. After the purchase was complete I had to return sever days after the purchase to have the windows tinted. Both Joy and Gary acknowledged me and Joy walked around the building with me and steered me through the process. All in all, very warm people, committed to me and making my extra podium one.

June 2, 2015

We are so happy to hear that! It is extremely important to us that the car buying experience is as pleasant as it can be. We are so happy that you enjoyed it. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Heather was great

by from Goose Creek, SC |

The previous two times I went for service, it was terrible, and I express my concern to the supervisor. This time was a great experience, I will request Heather for my other service or repairs. I have been going to Stokes Honda since mid eighties and the service had gone down hill, but I must say it was a very good experience this last visit. Hats off to Mr. Cleave. V/R Dannie Nicholson

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Dannie. We are very sorry to hear about your previous experiences, but appreciate you giving us another chance! We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Heather and Cleve.

Jack In Service defines Stokes Honda

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I have to say that it's Jack in Service who continues to bring me back time and again to Stokes Honda, he defines service and quaiity, He is a class act !!

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Jack! We will be sure to let him know what an excellent job he continues to do.

Usual Great Service

by from Hanahan, SC |

Over many years I have come to expect excellent service from Stokes - and that is what I get. This was no exception - speedy, pleasant and excellent.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your continued support, Judy!

Service Department

by from Summerville SC |

The service department staff were very friendly. Keep up the good work. Summerville, SC

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, Delmar!

i m from ny and needed an oil change

by from staten island ny |

I needed and oil change after a long drive. I contacted the dealer who told me to come right in and I was taken care of in about 50 mins.......Now I call that service. the service reps were outstanding and the waiting area accommodations were top notch.

June 2, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing, Darrell!

Very pleased with service

by from Summerville, SC |

Overall the experience was excellent. I arrived without an appointment and was greeted with a very helpful service technician. I had a number of items taken care of did not have to wait very long. I was made aware of what was being done and was on my way home quickly. The only thing that would have made the visit great would be better chairs in the waiting area.

June 2, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience. We will look into the chair situation :)

Cusromer Satification

by from Haqnahan,SC |

I came in becaujse my gear shift light and my tire light were malfunctioning. It was quickly attended to and therre was no charge to me. Thanks very much for the good help. You've the best!

May 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation!

repair of window operator switch

by from goose creek |

quite shocked by price. It was reasonable. was expecting 2-3 times more. quick efficient and reasonably priced what more could you ask for.

May 7, 2015

Thanks for sharing, Nick! It is top priority that you get the exceptional service at the best price possible. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience!

Busy.. but not too busy for you !

by from Charleston, SC |

first time buyer from this dealer (or any other for a long time). The salesman was experienced and focused. Wanted to know if I knew what I wanted. Once I stated that to him he showed me the car I looked at on the Stokes website. We took it for a test drive and he told me to drive it as if he was not there. Upon returning, he provided no pressure or different vehicles, deals or anything of that sort. He did however make an arrangement to take the vehicle home for the convenience of myself and my wife to "really check it out". His cordial offer and straightforwardness proved to be the little bit if space we needed to make a stable decision. The vehicle was immaculate and I might add was serviced its entire life at this Stokes dealership !

May 7, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We hope that you are enjoying your new car, and look forward to seeing you again!

New car purchase

by from Summerville, SC |

The staff was polite and genuine without being aggressive and pushy.

May 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation!