Union Park Honda BMW Jaguar Buick GMC Volvo

Used 866-414-4841
Service 866-349-9837

Dismissive

by from Havertown, PA |

Talked to someone on the phone with questions about a particular car. He said he'd call me back in 2 minutes. I never got the call back. Also, I'm pretty sure I sent them a query via the website, without any response.

Very Responsive

by from Newark, DE |

I didn't buy the truck from them but they were eager to earn my business and appreciated their willingness to work together.

Great service, trustworthy and friendly staff.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This is a great dealer. I've been shopping for a 335 for months now (with a 330xi trade in) and have been all over the north east, and this is the best dealer I've come across. The used cars are of great quality at reasonable prices and the staff very knowledgable and friendly. I bought my car through Greg who provided a great experience and made the process very simple even though he had multiple customers and responsibilities. Also, thanks to Marianne for the simplified financials. Ill be back to this dealer for my next BMW.

Prompt reply

by from Wilmington DE |

Dealer got back to me immediately. Followed up with second call after car was ready for viewing. Unfortunately, the car didn't pass dealer certification.

Great dealership group

by from Newark, Delaware |

I have previously purchased from Union Park BMW and had a fantastic experience. I am working on deal at the Buick/GMC side and they are equally fantastic. My sales guy (Ty) is "professional grade" just like the GMC motto on my soon to be purchased Acadia. Awesome dealership!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

In November of this year, I leased a 2012 Crosstour from this dealership. This was my first time purchasing a brand new car since I graduated from school and began working, so it was somewhat of a stressful purchase for me. My salesman, Ed Burke, was very knowledgeable and made the process as stress-free as he possibly could. We test drove several cars before ultimately deciding on the Crosstour. Although it was a long day and an overwhelming process, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

DO NOT shop Here!!! Waste of Time

by from Local |

The Manager Jim O.; his manager Christina and their manager Jeff are all - NOT GOOD People! Bad/NO Customer Service! Unconsiderate! Dishonest! You've been warned!

Union Park Honda BMW Jaguar Buick GMC Volvo responded to this review

September 11, 2012

This review is in the process of being removed because it is not for our dealership. The people named in the review are not managers at our dealership. We invite you to visit us to experience our efforts to provide service that exceeds your expectations whenever you visit us for sales or service. Thank you for considering Union Park Automotive Group