Volvo of Las Vegas

Service 888-326-7963 Service 888-326-7963

Volvo's prestigious President's Club award for sales and service

Great car buying experience

by from Lake havasu, az |

I usually dread the hassle of car buying and the negotiations back and forth to get the right deal. I bought a used Toyota Tundra from Harold Towne at Volvo of Las Vegas last month and i have no complaints. It was the best car buying experience ive ever had. Harold made it easy and didnt try to rip me off for every penny i had. I hope i can buy another vehicle from him in the future.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This was my first experience with the dealership after purchasing my car. The service and adviser were great.

sales strategies, paets lack of informatiom

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Did not get provide proper written parts estimates sales strategies misleading and vehicle has bad and missing parts Only dealership in town... I like Volvo()s, now have 2, but ... treatment mostly bad, parts service incomplete. Sales strategies bad

Volvo of Las Vegas responded to this review

February 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your visit. It is always our goal to provide an excellent guest experience. When we have failed to do so, we value being notified. We would like the opportunity to earn back your confidence. Please contact Jan Coursey at 702-257-5003. We look forward to speaking with you!

Excellent dealership!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everything about my Volvo purchase was excellent. Never owned one before but I've dealt with most other dealerships in town. Volvo was better than most. I had a few questions the next day and I stopped in the service department and the person there patiently helped me as well. Even the GM took a minute to come over and thank us for our purchase, class move. They're great!

Volvo Las Vegas is the first place to get a Volvo

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have to admit I'm a Volvo fan. I drove 6 Volvos in Europe and can honestly say they are the most safe cars on the road, especially when you go fast. I was very happy to find my US based S60 T5 at Volvo Las Vegas. The place, the people are very nice and very concerned, that my car and myself are happy.

Lost confidence

by from Las Vegas NV |

I recently took my Volvo XC60 to California for the weekend and when I got back my low coolant light came on, so disappointing for a vehicle I have had for only 10 months. Since I have lost confidence in it I started to look around for what my options were being only 10 months into my 39 month lease. Luckily another dealership (Jim Marsh Kia) not only got me out of the lease but got me into a more comfortable vehicle with more features for a cheaper lease payment. I know for sure I will not be buying another Volvo.

Volvo of Las Vegas responded to this review

November 13, 2015

Tammy, we are sorry to hear you have lost confidence in the Volvo. Many vehicles will need to replenish some fluids after a weekend road trip. Volvo takes great pride in providing its customers with a safe and quality product and we are sorry you did not feel this way about your vehicle. If you would like to speak with an associate about your experience please contact Jan Coursey at (702)257-5003 or janet.coursey@volvooflasvegas.net.

Excellent customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everyone at Volvo of Las Vegas has the extra mile to provide excellent service. Most recently, Fred helped me get a refund on a tire/wheel insurance package that I decided to cancel. I also recently had a slight problem with the rough transmission shifts and remote mirror settings, and the fix was made quickly and with excellent follow-up regarding my satisfaction. I was given a courtesy ride home and picked up when the service was completed.

Excellent!

by from Las Vegas NV |

They went above and beyond to make sure I had the car I wanted. They gave me the deal of a lifetime and I will continue buying cars from them from here on out. The service from sales to post sale was the best I have ever received and my standards are beyond ridiculous. Thank you for being so fabulous! Shannon

Sales was very friendly

by from Las Vegas nv |

Dave Bachman the sales manager was great will send all my friends there to see him have not bought yet but will soon

You only need ONE Volvo dealership in Vegas...

by from Las Vegas NV |

An exceptional dealer with very friendly & prompt service. Looking to buy my next Volvo from this dealership...