Volvo of Las Vegas

Service 888-326-7963

Volvo's prestigious President's Club award for sales and service

Great car buying experience

by from Lake havasu, az |

I usually dread the hassle of car buying and the negotiations back and forth to get the right deal. I bought a used Toyota Tundra from Harold Towne at Volvo of Las Vegas last month and i have no complaints. It was the best car buying experience ive ever had. Harold made it easy and didnt try to rip me off for every penny i had. I hope i can buy another vehicle from him in the future.

Two Cars Bought Here - And I Will Come Back Again

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently bought my second car from Volvo of Las Vegas, and just like the first time, the buying experience was smooth, easy and made me feel completely comfortable. I made my choice and I was quickly out the door with my car without any haggling or hassles, and they added tint without charging me any kind of upgrade fee or anything. Loved the salespeople and the General Sales Manager was an absolute pleasure. I will someday go back for my third car purchase here, and would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great Service Department. LaRoyne clearly explained what needed to be addressed immediately and what could wait. Very professional. Repairs completed in a timely manner. Needed a loaner just for a couple hours(brand new S80/beautiful car).

Steer clear of Volvo Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Steer clear of Las Vegas Volvo. They will take advantage of you every chance they get. Check your service bill thoroughly and ask other Volvo dealers in the CA market to compare what they charge, what services should include, etc. I would never post anything bad on a business normally, but this has happened every time we've had to deal with them. They are either shysters or incompetent. Either way, you can take your car to Orange County, CA for so much cheaper it's worth the trip and traffic to go there.

Volvo of Las Vegas responded to this review

May 21, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of service that we pride ourselves on as a dealership. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experiences at our dealership. Please contact Janet Coursey at 702-257-5003 or janet.coursey@volvooflasvegas.net. We hope your experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Prefessional Sales staff

by from Henderson, NV |

I recently bought a car here. The sales staff was very professional,and the process was faster and easier than ever. Thank you,

Great Car-buying Experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The sales staff here is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. You can tell they really take pride in their work and cars, and are always quick to answer questions -- even if they have to look up the answer. Both sales and service departments are really up front and easy to deal with. I really recommend working with Jonathan. He was genuinely interested in making sure I got the right car for my lifestyle. I'm looking forward to becoming a repeat customer.

Unprofessional Sales Mgr.-RETRACTED

by from Las Vegas, NV. |

My review dated 10/27 was WRONG! A misunderstanding accured and was quickly and professionally addressed by the Sales Mgr., I was critical of. An acceptable adjustment was offered to our original offer and I expect that a new deal will be reached. My daughter and I ultimately received the professional treatment we expected from Volvo and I regret my hasty initial review. Thanks to all involved at Volvo, and I will most certainly favor them with our business now and for our future needs.

Unprofessional SALES MGR>

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Agreed to a purchase from the Sales Mgr. only to have him back-out because he didn"t feel he was profiting enough. He wanted to pay far less than agreed upon for the trade, and actually wanted to charge us $1,100.00 for work on the car being purchased, after he agreed to do it as part of the original deal. I don't know where he learned the art of the deal but, I sure hope this method of how to kill a deal is not being taught by Volvo. Calculated and dishonest? My daughter and I think so.

Horrible car buying experience.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I spotted a used truck in the parking lot and called Volvo of Las Vegas to ask some questions about it, one of the salesman by the name Connor answered and I asked him to check and verify if the truck had satellite radio and he told me it did indeed have satellite radio so we ended up purchasing the truck only to find out afterwards that the truck did not have satellite radio so they offered to have it installed and told us to take it to a radio shop which we did and we paid under 400 dollars to have it installed at the location of Volvos choice and Volvo assured us that we would be reimbursed. Then after it was installed said they would only pay us back half of what the price was even though they sent us there, told us they would cover the expense and lied about it having satellite radio in the first place. Lets just say we haven't heard from them since or received any money. What a HORRIBLE experience!! Save yourself the headache and please go somewhere else!

Volvo of Las Vegas responded to this review

September 25, 2013

Bob, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, this is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on as a dealership. I would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. Please contact Janet Coursey at 702-257-5003 or janet.coursey@volvooflasvegas.net. We hope this bad experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your loyalty.

Would do it Again!

by from Las Vegas |

My wife and I just recently bought a used car from Volvo. The entire process was painless and very rewarding. The General Manager of the dealership, personally, gave us a tour of the car and the Service Manager took our new car for an hour to get fully detailed. We had to go back the next day to finalize all the paperwork and everyone was so excited to see us and even came out to the car to show us some features we overlooked. We already bought the car and they still took time out of their days to express their gratitude. It was a super-great experience for both my wife and me.

Easy to deal with

by from Las Vegas |

I have had a very easy time purchasing my 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan. Thanks to cars.com, I knew what I wanted when I went in. I dealt with Armani who was very friendly, he didn't try to sell me anything else and he helped "make the numbers work". I would refer a friend to this dealership and Armani.