Volvo of Las Vegas

Service 888-326-7963

Volvo's prestigious President's Club award for sales and service

Unethical Service Department Practices

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The Service Department as a whole engages in bait and switch practices. The marketing department sends out coupons that the service department will not honor. If there is a vehicle performance concern, it is certain the service manager will suggest a repair that may not be necessary, but will be presented as a problem that will damage the vehicle if not addressed immediately. The service managers will subsequently hound the vehicle owner at least once a month to schedule a time for service. The service manager will double bill hours for a repair on a job that is done in conjunction with another job. For instance, if there is a repair to the engine where the timing belt must be removed to access the engine and in the process the timing belt is replaced, the service manager will bill hours (multiple) for putting back on the timing belt. Bottom line, the Service department at Volvo of Las Vegas, is running a shady operation. One would have better luck finding a trustworthy repair facility by picking a random mechanic from the phonebook.

Volvo of Las Vegas responded to this review

February 14, 2013

Hello LMC, My name is Janet Coursey. I apologize for any misunderstanding that have occured and would appreciate you contacting me so that we can further investigate this incident. We pride ourself on having Integrity and having our customers leave with full peace of mind. We want the same for you. Call me at (702)257-5003.

new accord buyer

by from san diego, ca |

Carlos avila is the best sales person i ever dealt with.He made the car buying experience such a pleasure. No pressure, honest, and knowledgeable. I moved to california this year and i don,t mind driving to Las vegas to buy a car. If all sales people were like him car buying would be fun and easy. I just bought my 2nd accord from him and will be back for my 3rd next year, THANK YOU CARLOS.

worse ever

by from Lyndon, Kansas |

My sister and I purchased a use 09 Honda accord with15k on it, we told the sales man Fred that we was movingin two days out of stat, and informed him that the title would have to be sent to the state I was moving to in order to title the car we purchased the car on 05/04/2012 and it is now 06/21/2012 and we still have not received a titl, I call them everyday but I keep getting the run around, by Cathey in the title depatment at Volvo and sure is also very rude and quick to point blame finger, Steve and Larry the GM and the sales manager still have helped us at all. So far all contact has been coming from my end and all I've gotten from them is empty promises and lies.

Volvo of Las Vegas responded to this review

July 2, 2012

Dear Charley, My name is Janet Coursey and I'm in charge of customer relations at Volvo of Las Vegas. I want to apologies for any misunderstanding with regards to the necessary paper work that must be addressed to our State Department of Motor Vehicles. I can appreciate how you must be feeling, but we unfortunately are at the mercy of the State to complete the paper work and then return it to us. As of 6/21/12 the proper title work has been sent via FedEx. Please feel free to contact me directly at 702-257-5003 if you have any additional questions.

great store

by from las vegas |

helpful..attentive...great service...would recomend to anyone