Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-846-6711
Service 888-470-5693

We Hear You.

Best Experience

by from salt lake city utah |

I was looking to buy a car and a friend recommended ken garff west valley used. I went and I was helped by an excellent salesmen named Kevin. Through out the experience I was thorough in asking questions and everything was answered in a very clear manner. Thanks ken garff!

Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please tell your friend who referred you "thanks" as well! We appreciate referral business. We look forward to providing you great service in the future.

Bought New Dodge Journey

by from Layton UT |

While purchasing my new car the sales and service was great!! Going through the loan process was quick and painless!

Great Service

by from Salt Lake City |

While purchasing my new car, sales and service was great!! Going through the loan process was quick and painless!

Satisfied

by from Ogden Utah |

After doing all of my research online I settled on a vehicle I found at Ken Garff West Valley. I did some comparisons with other dealers to have a back up plan in case I did not like the vehicle. However, as soon as I got to the dealership they made the whole experience a good one! The only thing that I would say is that getting through the finance portion of purchasing would have made the experience even better! Definitely love my car and would go back to them for my next!

Warranty

by from West Valley UT |

I came to their service department for some warranty work and even though I purchased my vehicle at a different dealership and they treated me with respect. They explained everything that I needed done and what the warranty would cover and what my expected charges would be up front. There were no surprises at the end!

Great Service

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

They fixed my car and treated me very well. I would definitely recommend them if you need work done on your vehicle.

Good Service

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

Good experience from the beginning to the end. I will return to service my vehicles here in the future.

Great Service!

by from Layton, Utah |

Service was great all the way around! The cost of my repairs was less than what was quoted to me by a smaller repair shop and I get a warranty!

Happy!

by from Farmington, Utah |

Brought my Dodge Journey in for regular service and I am out of warranty. They had my vehicle done quickly and it did not cost me an arm and a leg! They actually were cheaper than a quote I received from a mechanic shop down the road. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing quality work for a good price!

Excellent service!

by from South Jordan, UT |

I saw a beautiful 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie on the website, and I asked my wife if I could have a new truck. She said yes, and we headed down to get my new baby. I went in and found Nino, and we began. My employer offers a great discount on Chrysler vehicles, and I told them about it. To my surprise, not only did they agree to the discount, they promised to beat it. They beat it by a mile! Frank Hughes came in to help finalize the deal and have the truck cleaned. We went into Natalia's office, signed the paperwork and away we went. Alex and Nino have been involved in every vehicle we have purchased from Ken Garff Dodge, and they are part of the group of excellent people that we have dealt with over the years. Alex, Nino, Josh, Jake, Kevin, Frank and Natalia: THANK YOU! I always receive excellent service from these people, and will continue to do business with them as long as they work there. Greg and Regan Hughes

Ken Garff West Valley the ony way to go!!!

by from Cedar City UT |

Did research online, made deal over the phone, spent 15 minutes at the dealership before driving off