Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-846-6711
Service 888-470-5693

We Hear You.

Best Experience

by from salt lake city utah |

I was looking to buy a car and a friend recommended ken garff west valley used. I went and I was helped by an excellent salesmen named Kevin. Through out the experience I was thorough in asking questions and everything was answered in a very clear manner. Thanks ken garff!

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please tell your friend who referred you "thanks" as well! We appreciate referral business. We look forward to providing you great service in the future.

Good Service

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

Good experience from the beginning to the end. I will return to service my vehicles here in the future.

Great Service!

by from Layton, Utah |

Service was great all the way around! The cost of my repairs was less than what was quoted to me by a smaller repair shop and I get a warranty!

Happy!

by from Farmington, Utah |

Brought my Dodge Journey in for regular service and I am out of warranty. They had my vehicle done quickly and it did not cost me an arm and a leg! They actually were cheaper than a quote I received from a mechanic shop down the road. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing quality work for a good price!

Excellent service!

by from South Jordan, UT |

I saw a beautiful 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie on the website, and I asked my wife if I could have a new truck. She said yes, and we headed down to get my new baby. I went in and found Nino, and we began. My employer offers a great discount on Chrysler vehicles, and I told them about it. To my surprise, not only did they agree to the discount, they promised to beat it. They beat it by a mile! Frank Hughes came in to help finalize the deal and have the truck cleaned. We went into Natalia's office, signed the paperwork and away we went. Alex and Nino have been involved in every vehicle we have purchased from Ken Garff Dodge, and they are part of the group of excellent people that we have dealt with over the years. Alex, Nino, Josh, Jake, Kevin, Frank and Natalia: THANK YOU! I always receive excellent service from these people, and will continue to do business with them as long as they work there. Greg and Regan Hughes

Ken Garff West Valley the ony way to go!!!

by from Cedar City UT |

Did research online, made deal over the phone, spent 15 minutes at the dealership before driving off

Great place to buy a car.

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I had a great experience buying my new Jeep at Ken Garff, West Valley, Utah. My salesman went above and beyond to help me get the Jeep I wanted. Their facility was nice and everyone was friendly and professional. I would happily recommend it to anyone who wants a pleasant experience buying a car.

My completed survey to the service manager

by from west jordan, ut |

I came in with some electrical problems with my truck. The service advisor came back from the shop a few minutes later, and with kind of a cocky attitude, told me "you know what?! dodge really isn't going to do anything to help you now or in the future" I said what! why? he said "because of your stickers" I said what stickers? He said. "your biodiesel stickers" I said what does that have to do with what I brought my truck in for? he said " It shows you modified your truck and change things on your truck and if dodge sees them they will just void all your warranties." I said b.s. Im using the fuel Chrysler said to use in its own owners manual, so it better not be void. Im using chevron b20 just like it said in my owners manual. He told me " dodge comes in here in black vans with a bunch of guys who scour the whole dealership and if they see any guage pods, stickers or any evidence of any aftermarket equipment they void all warranties immediately." "if you do not use only a dodge dealership for service that shows all service records even air filters, dodge will not honor any engine or other warranties." This is B.S. ive never been questioned by ford or gm, and ive had numerous problems with those engines and transmissions, I gave dodge a try, and after this visit, it really looks like I made a serious mistake, which I will be on the prowl for a new G.M. truck when the situation arises. This sucks, I don't have to deal with this worry with a $60000. TRUCK PURCHASE. I have 1 more "free" oil change from you guys and when its done im never returning to any of your dealerships. SHAWN CAPSON.

buy a car from Dorian "Two Horses" Sanchez!!!!!

by from Salt lake city, utah |

i have bought vehicles for over 24 years, and my last 8 years i have bought from Dorian "Two Horses" Sanchez. He has been the best salesperson i have ever dealt with, because he does not put you in a vehicle you don't want or need. he goes above and beyond what is expected of him, he treats you like family. if they don't have car you are looking for, he will keep looking until he finds what you want. i should know, i have bought 5 cars from him, and next spring i plan to buy my 6th vehicle. i would not recommend no one else at ken gariff wvc chrysler jeep and dodge. he tries the hardest out of anyone i know to get you the vehicle.

August 26, 2014

Chris, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business, and most importantly, your friendship. We look forward to seeing you again in the spring.

Great sales man!

by from West Jordan, UT |

We were looking to get a car for my husband to drive to and from work. Quinton help us find the car that was just right for us. My husband is 6"6' and has a hard time fitting in car. Quinton help us find a car that he fit in and was right in our price range.

Worst experience

by from Salt Lake City |

I was introduced to this dealer years ago when the purchased Spartan Jeep. What a complete let down. They ruined a great dealership. My experiences have been that the make most feel like we are lucky to be in their establishment rather that they are fortunate to have my business. This week when it came time to trade in my old Jeep and Buy a new one they treated me with absolute indifference and made me feel like I was wasting their time. Well they wasted over an hour of mine when I decided to take my money elsewhere. Good bye Garff.

June 24, 2014

Ouch! That stings. I am very sorry you left our dealership feeling that way. At the end of the day, you can buy your cars anywhere. The only thing that we can provide to make us stand out is great service. Not only did we miss a sale, but a high demand trade as well. My direct line is 801-297-7305 or you can email me at slate@kengarff.com. My goal is to drill into the source of the problem, take action and mend our relationship. I would really appreciate hearing from you. - Slate Banner, Sales Manager