Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-846-6711
Service 888-470-5693

We Hear You.

Best Experience

by from salt lake city utah |

I was looking to buy a car and a friend recommended ken garff west valley used. I went and I was helped by an excellent salesmen named Kevin. Through out the experience I was thorough in asking questions and everything was answered in a very clear manner. Thanks ken garff!

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please tell your friend who referred you "thanks" as well! We appreciate referral business. We look forward to providing you great service in the future.

Ken Garff West Valley the ony way to go!!!

by from Cedar City UT |

Did research online, made deal over the phone, spent 15 minutes at the dealership before driving off

Great place to buy a car.

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I had a great experience buying my new Jeep at Ken Garff, West Valley, Utah. My salesman went above and beyond to help me get the Jeep I wanted. Their facility was nice and everyone was friendly and professional. I would happily recommend it to anyone who wants a pleasant experience buying a car.

My completed survey to the service manager

by from west jordan, ut |

I came in with some electrical problems with my truck. The service advisor came back from the shop a few minutes later, and with kind of a cocky attitude, told me "you know what?! dodge really isn't going to do anything to help you now or in the future" I said what! why? he said "because of your stickers" I said what stickers? He said. "your biodiesel stickers" I said what does that have to do with what I brought my truck in for? he said " It shows you modified your truck and change things on your truck and if dodge sees them they will just void all your warranties." I said b.s. Im using the fuel Chrysler said to use in its own owners manual, so it better not be void. Im using chevron b20 just like it said in my owners manual. He told me " dodge comes in here in black vans with a bunch of guys who scour the whole dealership and if they see any guage pods, stickers or any evidence of any aftermarket equipment they void all warranties immediately." "if you do not use only a dodge dealership for service that shows all service records even air filters, dodge will not honor any engine or other warranties." This is B.S. ive never been questioned by ford or gm, and ive had numerous problems with those engines and transmissions, I gave dodge a try, and after this visit, it really looks like I made a serious mistake, which I will be on the prowl for a new G.M. truck when the situation arises. This sucks, I don't have to deal with this worry with a $60000. TRUCK PURCHASE. I have 1 more "free" oil change from you guys and when its done im never returning to any of your dealerships. SHAWN CAPSON.

buy a car from Dorian "Two Horses" Sanchez!!!!!

by from Salt lake city, utah |

i have bought vehicles for over 24 years, and my last 8 years i have bought from Dorian "Two Horses" Sanchez. He has been the best salesperson i have ever dealt with, because he does not put you in a vehicle you don't want or need. he goes above and beyond what is expected of him, he treats you like family. if they don't have car you are looking for, he will keep looking until he finds what you want. i should know, i have bought 5 cars from him, and next spring i plan to buy my 6th vehicle. i would not recommend no one else at ken gariff wvc chrysler jeep and dodge. he tries the hardest out of anyone i know to get you the vehicle.

August 26, 2014

Chris, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business, and most importantly, your friendship. We look forward to seeing you again in the spring.

Great sales man!

by from West Jordan, UT |

We were looking to get a car for my husband to drive to and from work. Quinton help us find the car that was just right for us. My husband is 6"6' and has a hard time fitting in car. Quinton help us find a car that he fit in and was right in our price range.

Worst experience

by from Salt Lake City |

I was introduced to this dealer years ago when the purchased Spartan Jeep. What a complete let down. They ruined a great dealership. My experiences have been that the make most feel like we are lucky to be in their establishment rather that they are fortunate to have my business. This week when it came time to trade in my old Jeep and Buy a new one they treated me with absolute indifference and made me feel like I was wasting their time. Well they wasted over an hour of mine when I decided to take my money elsewhere. Good bye Garff.

June 24, 2014

Ouch! That stings. I am very sorry you left our dealership feeling that way. At the end of the day, you can buy your cars anywhere. The only thing that we can provide to make us stand out is great service. Not only did we miss a sale, but a high demand trade as well. My direct line is 801-297-7305 or you can email me at slate@kengarff.com. My goal is to drill into the source of the problem, take action and mend our relationship. I would really appreciate hearing from you. - Slate Banner, Sales Manager

2014 truck purchase

by from Murray, Utah |

These guys are great! I bought a brand new 2014 Dodge truck; traded in my old one. They gave me a great deal, I was not upside down on my trade, $0 down and my payments are less then they were. They put a lift on my truck to put my nice tires and rims from my old truck to my new truck. They also put my nerf bars from my old truck onto my new truck. When I drove my truck home, I noticed my truck was shimmyining and when I got out of the truck my nerf bars were a bit loose. I called the dealership when I got home and told them what was happening. They told me to bring my truck in the next morning; they fixed the shimmying and gave me a brand new pair of nerf bars. These guys went out of their way to give me 100% satisfaction. I will definitely make another purchase from them in the future and refer all my friends and family to this dealership!!

horrendous service

by from west valley, ut |

This place is absolutely horrendous. About a year ago, I was told by a service tech that my car remotes were both dead, and needed to pay $100+ to get new remotes. I opted not to - and guess what? My old remote still works today. I have gone here in the past because they convinced me that for my Dodge Intrepid, the non-Dealer mechanics did not take care of my car ? that the 5 to 6 hour wait, and double the price was worth the extra service. What a scam. I took my car in to get the window motor repaired about a month ago. Immediately upon arrival, I was sold the oil change + 23 point inspection by the service agent who greeted me at my car door. I told them what I was there for, and they assured me that I would be taken care of. They asked me if I needed a shuttle because there was an expected 6 hour wait time. I said yes. After waiting an hour for the shuttle, and the shuttle driver asking for my phone number to contact me on return to Ken Garff West Valley Dodge, I was taken to my destination. After about 7.5 hours, the Service Agent called me and told me the car was ready ? that he would call the shuttle driver to pick me up. After 20 minutes the Shuttle Driver called me and said he was going home, and could not come pick me up. I then called the Dealer, and the shuttle driver called me again, and said he would be out to pick me up in 20 minutes. When I got to the dealer, I was met by a $500+ bill. (The person standing in front of me at the cashier had brought his vehicle in for the afore-mentioned oil change and 23 point inspection ? they did the inspection but no oil change????) The next day my engine was dead. I had to take time off work to have my car towed to the Dealer. More time wasted. Since that time, my car?s oil has leaked ? everyday ? onto my driveway, and the electrical system in the dash sporadically turns off (like it now has a short in the electrical system). I called the dealer one morning the past week and told them what was happening to the electrical system, and the service agent told me, ?Without having any warning lights on, it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.? Then silence. No telling me to bring it in to look at it, no nothing ? just silence. I said thanks and hung up. I would like to tell anyone thinking about getting service her ? just DON?T. There are far better places to go.

Bait and Switch dealer. Don't shop here.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Went to buy a Dodge Dakota at Ken Garff. Had an IM chat w/ "Nana" who took five minutes to go check and see if the Dakota listed on their Website had 4WD. Nana assured me it did. I went to the dealership and "unfortunately" the Dakota was sold yesterday. I guess Nana forgot to ask if it was still available. Right. Very dishonest dealership.

July 10, 2013

I am very sorry to have had you drive to our dealership only to find that the vehicle you were looking for was already sold the prior day. It was an honest mistake, but a mistake none the less. I have reviewed the transcripts of your chat with our excellent Customer Assistant Nana. She works in an office environment and researched your question about the 4x4 online. Unfortunatly, even though we agreed to sell the Dakota the prior day, we did not complete the transaction until the following day so the vehicle was still showing in the online inventory that both you and Nana were looking at. We take full responsibility for the mistake and offer you our sincere apoligies. Slate Banner, Sales Manager, 801-912-0532

Poor Service

by from Slc utah |

Worst experience ever! Don't ever go here if you don't want to be judged on how much your income is and your credit score. Salesman was very rude, pushy, and asked questions that he had no business knowing!