Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-846-6711
Service 888-470-5693

We Hear You.

Best Experience

by from salt lake city utah |

I was looking to buy a car and a friend recommended ken garff west valley used. I went and I was helped by an excellent salesmen named Kevin. Through out the experience I was thorough in asking questions and everything was answered in a very clear manner. Thanks ken garff!

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please tell your friend who referred you "thanks" as well! We appreciate referral business. We look forward to providing you great service in the future.

Great sales man!

by from West Jordan, UT |

We were looking to get a car for my husband to drive to and from work. Quinton help us find the car that was just right for us. My husband is 6"6' and has a hard time fitting in car. Quinton help us find a car that he fit in and was right in our price range.

Worst experience

by from Salt Lake City |

I was introduced to this dealer years ago when the purchased Spartan Jeep. What a complete let down. They ruined a great dealership. My experiences have been that the make most feel like we are lucky to be in their establishment rather that they are fortunate to have my business. This week when it came time to trade in my old Jeep and Buy a new one they treated me with absolute indifference and made me feel like I was wasting their time. Well they wasted over an hour of mine when I decided to take my money elsewhere. Good bye Garff.

June 24, 2014

Ouch! That stings. I am very sorry you left our dealership feeling that way. At the end of the day, you can buy your cars anywhere. The only thing that we can provide to make us stand out is great service. Not only did we miss a sale, but a high demand trade as well. My direct line is 801-297-7305 or you can email me at slate@kengarff.com. My goal is to drill into the source of the problem, take action and mend our relationship. I would really appreciate hearing from you. - Slate Banner, Sales Manager

2014 truck purchase

by from Murray, Utah |

These guys are great! I bought a brand new 2014 Dodge truck; traded in my old one. They gave me a great deal, I was not upside down on my trade, $0 down and my payments are less then they were. They put a lift on my truck to put my nice tires and rims from my old truck to my new truck. They also put my nerf bars from my old truck onto my new truck. When I drove my truck home, I noticed my truck was shimmyining and when I got out of the truck my nerf bars were a bit loose. I called the dealership when I got home and told them what was happening. They told me to bring my truck in the next morning; they fixed the shimmying and gave me a brand new pair of nerf bars. These guys went out of their way to give me 100% satisfaction. I will definitely make another purchase from them in the future and refer all my friends and family to this dealership!!

horrendous service

by from west valley, ut |

This place is absolutely horrendous. About a year ago, I was told by a service tech that my car remotes were both dead, and needed to pay $100+ to get new remotes. I opted not to - and guess what? My old remote still works today. I have gone here in the past because they convinced me that for my Dodge Intrepid, the non-Dealer mechanics did not take care of my car ? that the 5 to 6 hour wait, and double the price was worth the extra service. What a scam. I took my car in to get the window motor repaired about a month ago. Immediately upon arrival, I was sold the oil change + 23 point inspection by the service agent who greeted me at my car door. I told them what I was there for, and they assured me that I would be taken care of. They asked me if I needed a shuttle because there was an expected 6 hour wait time. I said yes. After waiting an hour for the shuttle, and the shuttle driver asking for my phone number to contact me on return to Ken Garff West Valley Dodge, I was taken to my destination. After about 7.5 hours, the Service Agent called me and told me the car was ready ? that he would call the shuttle driver to pick me up. After 20 minutes the Shuttle Driver called me and said he was going home, and could not come pick me up. I then called the Dealer, and the shuttle driver called me again, and said he would be out to pick me up in 20 minutes. When I got to the dealer, I was met by a $500+ bill. (The person standing in front of me at the cashier had brought his vehicle in for the afore-mentioned oil change and 23 point inspection ? they did the inspection but no oil change????) The next day my engine was dead. I had to take time off work to have my car towed to the Dealer. More time wasted. Since that time, my car?s oil has leaked ? everyday ? onto my driveway, and the electrical system in the dash sporadically turns off (like it now has a short in the electrical system). I called the dealer one morning the past week and told them what was happening to the electrical system, and the service agent told me, ?Without having any warning lights on, it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.? Then silence. No telling me to bring it in to look at it, no nothing ? just silence. I said thanks and hung up. I would like to tell anyone thinking about getting service her ? just DON?T. There are far better places to go.

Bait and Switch dealer. Don't shop here.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Went to buy a Dodge Dakota at Ken Garff. Had an IM chat w/ "Nana" who took five minutes to go check and see if the Dakota listed on their Website had 4WD. Nana assured me it did. I went to the dealership and "unfortunately" the Dakota was sold yesterday. I guess Nana forgot to ask if it was still available. Right. Very dishonest dealership.

July 10, 2013

I am very sorry to have had you drive to our dealership only to find that the vehicle you were looking for was already sold the prior day. It was an honest mistake, but a mistake none the less. I have reviewed the transcripts of your chat with our excellent Customer Assistant Nana. She works in an office environment and researched your question about the 4x4 online. Unfortunatly, even though we agreed to sell the Dakota the prior day, we did not complete the transaction until the following day so the vehicle was still showing in the online inventory that both you and Nana were looking at. We take full responsibility for the mistake and offer you our sincere apoligies. Slate Banner, Sales Manager, 801-912-0532

Poor Service

by from Slc utah |

Worst experience ever! Don't ever go here if you don't want to be judged on how much your income is and your credit score. Salesman was very rude, pushy, and asked questions that he had no business knowing!

Great customer service

by from West valley city, ut |

I had my car in for service, and when I picked it up I noticed a 2011 Charger. I found Nino and he showed me the car. I called my wife, she came down and fell in love with the car. Alex and Nino worked out a sweet deal, and we officially bought our 3rd car from Ken Garff. Nino is the only guy I will buy a car from, because he is EXCELLENT to deal with. Alex was more than helpful too. My wife and I love doing business with them. Greg and Regan Hughes

July 3, 2013

Wow! Greg and Regan, Thank you so much for your generous words and the ongoing business! You are very kind! I will be sure forward these comments to Alex and Nino. They will be very happy to hear from you. Thanks Again Slate Banner Sales Manager 801-912-0532

Stereo typical car sales

by from salt lake city ut |

We did a trade, got well below book, that's our fault. We didn't take a good look at the numbers until we got to our bank and they pointed it out. Made a few calls, got lied too, but like I said stereotypical car lot. The big argument on the low book trade in was that they use an auction company and that our old car was going to auction. I didn't realize that the auction company was the website they operate. guess it was more our fault for having a shred of faith in humanity.

Found the car I wanted at the price I wanted

by from West Valley City |

I went on cars.com to look for a used Cadillac CTS. I saw a few around and started calling and then visiting the lots. I had a salesman from Ken Garff assist me and take in my trade, giving me a decent price, not great, and setting up the financing. I'm now driving my 2008 Cadillac CTS and I'm very happy with the process. cars.com made this the easiest it's ever been to purchase for the car I wanted.

July 3, 2013

Dear CTS Guy, Thanks for you wonderful comments and for letting us know how happy you are with the CARS.COM experience you had at our store! Congratulations on a beautiful car and thanks again for your business. Slate Banner, Sales Manager, 801-912-0532