Stokes Mazda

3570 Ashley Phosphate Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418

New 888-876-0830
Used 888-898-4090
Service 888-812-4710

$99 OVER INVOICE ON ALL NEW IN-STOCK MAZDA'S! For a limited time only.

Excellent Car Buying Experience with Stokes Mazda

by from Summerville, SC |

My husband and I were looking hard for that perfect new car to buy. After long hours of research, we decided to go to Stokes Mazda since everything online pointed to Mazda as a Top Rated vehicle. We went on a Sunday so we wouldn't be bothered by the salesman and bamm...I saw my Mazda cx5 suv and was in love. Returned on Tuesday and had the most perfect buying experience ever from Chuck Mayer!!! Believe me this never happens. He was patient, friendly and very knowledgeable and has continued to check on us to make sure everything is perfect. This salesman is top notch and you won't find a better place to buy that new car. Never in my life have I been pleased with a car buying experience til now. Usually we leave feeling I hope I ever have to do that again. This is the place to go and Chuck Mayer is the man to see! Good luck with your next car buying experience.

Service appointment

by from Charleston, SC |

Outstanding service all the way around. Brian, Heather and Kurt are true professionals inviting the overused. But applicable description inviting me into their "family atmosphere". I plan on having all my automotive needs serviced by them. I was able to get some of my own work done while there. Additionally, I enjoyed free coffee and water while sitting comfortably in a warm atmosphere.

Great Service and More

by from Charleston, SC |

I had another great service visit at Stokes Mazda for my MX-5 Miata. I even had an unfortunate accident where my daughter's bike scratched the car, and the body shop was nice enough to help me get it fixed up. I am thrilled with my experience at this dealership and would recommend them highly.

Great service

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

Took my car in for routine maintenance - they were friendly, helpful, and efficient. I waited at the dealership, and they kept me updated on the progress so that I knew how much longer I could expect to be there. I ended up spending less than I had anticipated and had a good experience - I'll definitely be going back for future service needs!

Mrs. Ware

by from Charleston, SC |

I just went in to check out the vehicles I'd viewed online, only to find out upon arrival that they were in different locations. A little disappointed needing a 7 seat vehicle, something other than a van, Lorenzo Gibbs showed me what is now my new car. I found him to be very honest and likable, willing to see me through with my 3 kids until the end. As I mentioned, my kids were there and he gave them all balloons and helped them find their favorite show in the waiting area. This is a small thing, however, because of his integrity and my comfort with him through the process, I am very happy with my experience. I've been to a few dealers who have been dishonest and seemed to only care about the money, however, Lorenzo restored my faith in car salesman. Because of him, Stokes has made a loyal customer. Thanks for everything and I almost forgot, my "old faithful" was my down payment, so I didn't have to pay anything down. My payments are in the ball park that I wanted them, many thanks.

Service Department

by from Summerville SC |

Brian in Service is always so helpful and makes sure I get the best service experience. Thanks so much

Amazing experience!! Very happy customer

by from Summerville |

I has such an amazing experience at stokes Mazda my salesman Lorenzo really went above and beyond to do the best that he could do for me.. I needed a new car and was shopping around for a while with no luck what so ever. I was just about to give up when I decided to go to stokes Mazda.. My credit wasn't the greatest and needed my pmt to be a certain amount.. Before you knew it I was walking out the door with a brand new car and I absolutely love my car it was exactly what I was looking for at the price an pmt i needed.. I didn't have a down pmt so they bought my current car off me and used that as the deposit. I was cvsry pleased and very happy with the service.. I was there for 3 hours and it only felt like it was one hour.. I highly recommend stokes Mazda off of Ashley phosphate ask for Lorenzo Gibbs and you will have a wonderful experience!

Purchased a new Mazda 6

by from Summerville, SC |

Purchasing a Mazda 6 at Stokes Mazda was one of the best car buying experiences that I have ever had! They were very friendly and courteous. The staff worked miracles and gave me the best price for my new Mazda! I would recommend Stokes Mazda to anyone in the market for a new Mazda or to have their vehicle serviced. They truly stand by their products!!

Service on my Miata MX-5

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently had oil change/tire rotation performed on my Miata Mx-5 - as always, the folks at Stokes Mazda treated me with courtesy and respect, serviced my vehicle in a timely fashion, and provided overall top quality customer care and service. Thank you.

First Time Buyer

by from Charleston, SC |

As a first time buyer, I was a little worried about going through the process of buying a car. I had an excellent experience here though. All the employees that I dealt with were more than polite and made sure that I understood all my options before I made any decisions. They walked me through the entire process and even what I should do afterwards. They explained everything that needed to be done to keep my car within all of the warranties that came with buying my car. Overall my experience was a pleasant one that far exceeded everywhere else I had shopped for a car.

Enjoyable Service Experience

by from North Charleston, SC |

Not too many people enjoy taking their car in for service. I don't enjoy spending money either on something I can't wear, eat or write with (the last thing is for the really nice lady in the service department that I don't know her name but she shares my clepto traits when it comes to a good writing pen). However, Brian, Kurt and the others in the service department were so much fun. Thanks for teaching me how to open my trunk, Brian. That was worth the whole trip. Also, thanks for the Sharpie that was out of ink, LOL. Seriously, coming into your service department does lessen the blow on spending money for maintenance work. I can actually say I look forward to my next visit. Candy Vodarick