Stokes Mazda

3570 Ashley Phosphate Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418

New 888-876-0830
Used 888-898-4090
Service 888-812-4710

$99 OVER INVOICE ON ALL NEW IN-STOCK MAZDA'S! For a limited time only.

Excellent Car Buying Experience with Stokes Mazda

by from Summerville, SC |

My husband and I were looking hard for that perfect new car to buy. After long hours of research, we decided to go to Stokes Mazda since everything online pointed to Mazda as a Top Rated vehicle. We went on a Sunday so we wouldn't be bothered by the salesman and bamm...I saw my Mazda cx5 suv and was in love. Returned on Tuesday and had the most perfect buying experience ever from Chuck Mayer!!! Believe me this never happens. He was patient, friendly and very knowledgeable and has continued to check on us to make sure everything is perfect. This salesman is top notch and you won't find a better place to buy that new car. Never in my life have I been pleased with a car buying experience til now. Usually we leave feeling I hope I ever have to do that again. This is the place to go and Chuck Mayer is the man to see! Good luck with your next car buying experience.

My New Mazda 3

by from North Charleston, SC |

Clarence was very receptive during both of our visits. He was very personable and answered all our questions. He is definitely an asset to the Stokes Mazda team.

Recall on Mazda RX8 air bag inflator

by from Charleston, SC |

Called Stokes Mazda to set up an appointment to have the recall taken care of quickly. Just took a couple days for them to get the part in, and agreed to a great time at the end of my work day to have the work done. This is the 3rd time I've been to Stokes, and every time has been met with excellent customer service, and follow up status afterwards. Would I buy from Stokes? I like their cars!

Mazda Service Department

by from Charleston, SC |

Curtis is such a nice guy to work with. Goes over and beyond to meet my satisfaction goals. Quick turnaround on repairs/services. I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends. Always a great experience!

Great service, as always

by from Charleston, SC |

We had a great experience with Stoke Mazda's service team. Everything that they did to our CX9 was fully explained and prices were reasonable. Keep up the good work.

Really nice, accommodating, no pressure

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I've been here a few times for service on my CX-9. They have always been nice, to the point, and no pressure. They have looked into and fixed anything I've requested. I've never had to go back again for the same thing.

Service rates

by from Summerville SC |

Great service. Just think there are some complimentary things that should be offer when car is brought in for service or repair. Complimentary things like free tire rotation with oil change, especially when a car is only a year old. Some people travel or drive more in the first two years due to having a more dependable car. Plus, just vacuum the drive side of the car free of charge. Please make sure hood and door(s) are wiped clean of the mechanic finger/hand prints.

Excellent service

by from Charleston, SC |

Had a warrenty problem that was fixed. Excellent job.

Great Experience at Stokes Mazda

by from Summerville, SC |

My wife and I decided to purchase a new vehicle as ours had over 150,000 miles on it. We decided on a small SUV. After quite a bit of research decided on the Mazda CX-5 with the 2.5L engine. It's now a few days old and a couple hundred miles on it. We couldn't be happier so far. It is as advertised with a little more of the "sporty" feel than the others in its class. We will be taking it back to Stokes Mazda for the maintenance work when it comes due. The customer service was outstanding, all the way from our sales rep., Dale, to the managers and the shop personnel. Very good experience for a good product.

Good people great service

by from Raleigh nc |

My overall buying experience was great Richard did a great job finding what I needed everyone at stokes was friendly the test drive strip they have was fun I would recommend anyone to come in and buy a car from them richard did a great job finding the right car for Me was overall great experiences they we're patient and let me look around until I found what I needed they offered cold water coffee

Unique Car Buying from Stokes Mazda

by from Hanahan, SC |

When I went into Stokes Mazda, I was recommended to Cody Lakes. I truly understood why he was highly recommended. I knew very little about Mazda vehicles. He was down to Earth and help me catch up to speed on Mazda, particularly the Mazda CX-5 SUV. I told him what I was looking for and he delivered. It was everything I wanted in a small SUV and a whole lot more. I very impressed of Cody when he not only made sure that I was satisfied with the purchase but he made sure that my twin daughters was taken care of by providing snacks and drinks for them and offered entertainment for them to help keep them occupied in the form of providing a tv to watch cartoons and showing them the playroom where there were toys. I HIGHLY recommend going to Stokes Mazda and see Cody Lakes for you next new car.