Stokes Mazda

3570 Ashley Phosphate Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418

New 888-876-0830
Used 888-898-4090
Service 888-812-4710

$99 OVER INVOICE ON ALL NEW IN-STOCK MAZDA'S! For a limited time only.

Great experience all the way around!!!!

by from Ladson, SC |

I was in the market to go back to a car from an SUV to get better gas mileage. After extensive research I kept coming back to the Mazda in terms of safety, MPG, body style was great, a lots of options even on the lower end models. I stopped by for a quick look and maybe a test drive and met my sales rep Lorenzo. He definitely has patience, because I was back and forth between 2 models before I finally made my decision to take home the Mazda 3 iTouring. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! Between Lorenzo's knowledge of the inventory, his patience to put up with me and the rest of the staff I would say they are a great place to do business. If they don't have what you need, they will find it.

The Best Service in 20 years of buying cars

by from Summerville |

Every time I walk in the dealership to get work done or to see about ordering accessories for my car the guys that work there always take great care of me.. Hell I feel like I have friends there now. I'm a electronics store manager and customer service is a big thing for me and these guys understand it very well. I will be sendino my associates there for any car purchases. From Rick, Kurt, Chuck, Brian, and Jeff these are great people trying to make a difference in the car business and let's be honest that is hard to do but I'll put my name on the line for these guys. Also the body shop is awesome!!! I will be a returning customer over and over.

Service

by from North Charleston, SC |

There service department is very helpful. Quick service in and out didn't have to wait long.

Excellent Service

by from Charleston.SC |

I was very satisfied. Brian Smith was very helpful . The repair was done in a timely manner and was less expensive than I anticipated.

Best service!

by from N. Charleston, SC |

Always am treated as if I'm their favorite customer. Brian and fhe rest of the serrvice dept. did a fine job with my tires. Thanks again for a job well done.

Painless car buying experience

by from Mt. Pleasant,SC |

Low key but very positive friendly vibe at this dealership. Straight forward. honest help & response. Chuck was very knowledgeable, helpful, & went the extra mile (literally) to assist my buying process. Drove to me in Mt. Pleasant day after the sale to pick up the title (my trade-in) & check for the new car so I didn't have to drive back to the dealership. Overall pleasant experience.

Exemplary

by from Charleston, SC |

I took my Miata in for service last Saturday. Expecting a long wait I asked my son to pick me up so we could visit the local coffee shop. The service rep took down all the questions I had and said he would let me know what he thought after the checkup. I thought it would be several hours before this would happen. Before we were able to sit down to drink our coffee my phone rang. It was the service rep telling me my car was ready. I was shocked at how fast the service was. Then he proceeded to answer all the questions I had had. One was about my battery which I figured needed replacement. He told me it was a good battery and I just needed to crank it more often. He could have sold me a battery without my blinking an eye but that didn't happen. I was highly pleased with the service and will continue to take my Miata in at scheduled times.

Great Service!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I've only had my vehicle for 6 months and the Mazda Dealer has been nothing but exceptional! Recently went out of town and got my car services and they let me know ahead of time of a future visit.....that prepared me to set finances to get other things straight Also had me look into the Mazda 6 as well, and test drove while my car was being serviced, definitely looking forward to the next visit!!!

Good news and bad news

by from Summerville SC |

I went in for the oil change service special. I also requested that they take a look at my engine mounts as the shifting was causing a shudder in the drive-train and the clutch and hydraulics seemed solid. The oil change service was performed to my satisfaction. A great deal as well. However, the request to check the engine mounts was not performed at all. Further, it was not even written down on the service order. When I questioned this, another service consultant stated they hardly ever go and I could easily check this by going back and forth from drive to reverse. My car is a manual. I was rather shocked at this turn of events, especially as I had just read the customer reviews in the waiting area which held the service consultants in high regard. So I have a Miata with clean oil and suspect engine mounts. I guess I should try AAA next.

EXPENSIVE repair, but probably worth it...

by from N Charleston, SC |

My car needed some somewhat major work done to my suspension, specifically my control arms needed replacing among other things. It definitely needed doing, but I feel everything "price-wise" was marked up a little to high for my liking. I am now out of pocket more than I care to admit, but on the upside, my old car is running almost like new again even with 140K+ miles on it. They must know what they are doing because it drives way better than it has for years. I guess i'll take a large, one time repair bill over having to buy a new car at any day!

Friendly Staff with no Pressure.

by from Mount Pleasant SC |

I emailed the dealer through cars.com and immediately I received an email and phone call to set up a test drive. Everyone was friendly. I was shown the car I expressed interest in and asked to take it to my mechanic for him to look over the car. My mechanic recommended that I pass on the car due to much corrosion caused by road salt. The car originally came from Rochester NY. When I got back to the dealership I told them I was not interested. There was no pressure to buy that car or any other car. The salesperson asked if I had few minutes to talk to the General Manager about what my mechanic had informed me. The Manager was not pushy or aggravated, he just wanted to know the mechanics critiques. If there is another vehicle on their lot that stoked my interest, I would definitely go back to try and make the deal. I would recommend Stokes to my family, friends, and you strangers out there too.