Stokes Mazda

Service 888-812-4710

Lifetime Engine Guarantee!!!!

My New Mazda 3

by from North Charleston, SC |

Clarence was very receptive during both of our visits. He was very personable and answered all our questions. He is definitely an asset to the Stokes Mazda team.

Service Department

by from Summerville |

Once again, the service department did a great job. We had a problem with the brake system and Heather jumped on the problem and did a fantastic job. They provided us with a rental car at no charge. We were expecting our second grandchild and my wife was leaving the state to go be with our daughter. A real bad time to have car problems. Even though we did not need the rental, Heather made the necessary arrangements in case our car was not ready before my wife left town. It is important to get a good deal when purchasing a vehicle but it really helps with the decision process when you have a service department that goes the extra mile to help their customers. In my driving life time, I have purchased and dealt with several dealers in the low country. There has only been a couple I would recommend buying from because of their service department. Stoke Mazda is one. Heather, you and your team did a fantastic job! Thank you!

Mazda CX-5 Service

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

This dealer is absolutely top notch in servicing my needs. They were very genuine in making sure all repairs were done to my satisfaction. Always willing to listen to make sure I was completely satisfied before leaving the dealership. I give them 11 out of 10!

cx5 owner

by from Goose Creek, SC |

The customer service is aways good and willingness to help you get what you need.

Dandy!

by from Charleston, SC |

Easy online scheduling. Prompt. Thorough. Friendly. Fair pricing. Just regular 15,000 service - but they made it easy.

Great Service!!

by from North Charleston, SC |

I recently had the Stokes Mazda service department do a complete check of my vehicle to ensure it was in tip top shape for a long trip I will be taking next week. Heather Strange was exceptional in explaining everything that was found or that it needed and taking care of getting all the things I approved done. Excellent customer service!

Dexter at Stokes Mazda is the Best!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

Dexter is absolutely, hands down the best Car Salesman EVER! I bought a Mazda 6 and he made it extremely enjoyable. Dexter is knowledgable, personable and professional. I would highly recommend seeing Dexter and the team at Stokes Mazda for your next vehicle purchase!

My used Mazda 3

by from Summerville, SC |

I hadn't intended to buy on Saturday however while having my wife's CX-5 serviced I walked their lot and spotted this very nice Mazda3 I tour model. I fell in love with it. Went home and did some price research on it and found the price they were asking was pretty close to book value. Went back and worked with Kristi on the sale. Got the deal I wanted. Kristi is an asset to Stokes. I highly recommend that if your looking for a car, work with her.

Recall on Mazda RX8 air bag inflator

by from Charleston, SC |

Called Stokes Mazda to set up an appointment to have the recall taken care of quickly. Just took a couple days for them to get the part in, and agreed to a great time at the end of my work day to have the work done. This is the 3rd time I've been to Stokes, and every time has been met with excellent customer service, and follow up status afterwards. Would I buy from Stokes? I like their cars!

Mazda Service Department

by from Charleston, SC |

Curtis is such a nice guy to work with. Goes over and beyond to meet my satisfaction goals. Quick turnaround on repairs/services. I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends. Always a great experience!

Great service, as always

by from Charleston, SC |

We had a great experience with Stoke Mazda's service team. Everything that they did to our CX9 was fully explained and prices were reasonable. Keep up the good work.