Stokes Mazda

Service 888-812-4710 Service 888-812-4710

Lifetime Engine Guarantee!!!!

Excellent buying experience

by from Summerville, SC |

Excellent from start to finish. If you are in the market for a vehicle, see Chuck at Stokes Mazda before spinning your wheels all over town. They have stuff for kids to do while you take care of business. Best car buying experience ever! We will never shop anywhere else again.

SMOOOOTH Service

by from Charleston, SC |

From start to finish, it took less than 2 hours last evening to: 1) Find a car 2) Test drive 3) talk about the price 4) set up the payment plan 5) drive away This was the EASIEST and most professional car buying experience I've had in my 67 years!! (Including my 1999 cash purchase of a new Chevy Cavalier). For a professional and HIGHLY comfortable experience buying a car, this is the place to go!!

Loyal customer

by from North Charlston, SC |

I have been through the ringer when it comes to my vehicle but the staff has always been helpful and doing whatever they can to ensure I leave satisfied. They're an excellent service department and treat you like family. The mechanics and staff there work very hard and look over everything before the car leave the lot. I'd like to give a personal thanks to the service manager Curtis Hackeloer, and the staff members Rich, Heather and Hillary for helping me with my car issue.

Good service

by from North Charleston, SC |

Excellent experience, efficient repair and everything done quickly and easily for me the customer.

Excellent

by from Charleston, SC |

Great service at the Service Department. Well managed and it shows top to bottom. These people know their customers, know how to meet their needs, go the extra mile, and do it while maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

Outstanding people and excellent work!

by from Summerville SC |

Outstanding!! Not my first experience with Stokes (Mazda and VW)...superior every time. They worked hard to finish on time, even staying a bit overtime (beyond closing) due to a problem part. Excellent work, professional and pleasant people. Thanks, again!

Great Experience

by from Camden, SC |

Fantastic experience with Chuck. He knew what he was talking about and was very thorough in explaining the various features and safety benefits of the vehicles. I've been a Mazda owner for over 20 years and after driving every mid-sized sedan and mini SUV (Toyota, Kia, Honda, Hyundai, etc) Chuck's warm and friendly manner and attention to detail made it easy to choose to stay with a Mazda vehicle.

Outstanding Service!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I brought my new 2016 MX-5 Miata to Stokes Mazda Service Dept. for the first time about a week ago. The Convertible Top Liner pulled loose from interior Moulding Strip. The Service Manager, Curtis & Master Technician, Eric were both awesome! They researched the issue & fix with Mazda U.S.A. before I even arrived at the Dealer. Soon as I arrived, they got me in and promptly fixed the problem. Following the repair, they both explained everything they did, in detail. Very impressed with their Customer Service, professionalism and eagerness to please. I rarely say this...but I am actually looking forward to bringing my MX-5 back to Stokes Mazda for service in the future! Thanks again Curtis & Eric!

Great Service

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Great service department. Offered to shuttle me wherever I needed to go while I was waiting on my car. Kept me informed on how things were going . My salesman, Clarence, checked on me. Just a great team there.

Great experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

As a frequent new car buyer...I hate the process. This time it was quite a pleasure. Great team!! Great car!!