Stokes Mazda

3570 Ashley Phosphate Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418

New 888-876-0830
Used 888-898-4090
Service 888-812-4710

$99 OVER INVOICE ON ALL NEW IN-STOCK MAZDA'S! For a limited time only.

Excellent Car Buying Experience with Stokes Mazda

by from Summerville, SC |

My husband and I were looking hard for that perfect new car to buy. After long hours of research, we decided to go to Stokes Mazda since everything online pointed to Mazda as a Top Rated vehicle. We went on a Sunday so we wouldn't be bothered by the salesman and bamm...I saw my Mazda cx5 suv and was in love. Returned on Tuesday and had the most perfect buying experience ever from Chuck Mayer!!! Believe me this never happens. He was patient, friendly and very knowledgeable and has continued to check on us to make sure everything is perfect. This salesman is top notch and you won't find a better place to buy that new car. Never in my life have I been pleased with a car buying experience til now. Usually we leave feeling I hope I ever have to do that again. This is the place to go and Chuck Mayer is the man to see! Good luck with your next car buying experience.

New 2015 Mazda CX5 - YAY!

by from Summerville, SC |

Traded my 2012 CX9 for the 2015 CX5 since I didn't need 3 row seating anymore. This little suv gets up and goes! The only thing I miss is my heated seats, but it's all good. I was just thinking back to my first Mazda, a 323 hatchback in 1989 bought in England while we were stationed at RAF Lakenheath. Talk about coming full circle. Anyway, always a pleasure at Stokes Mazda and we'll see what I trade for next time!!

Service was quick and efficient.

by from Summerville, SC |

It was a pleasure dealing with Heather during my recent service.

Service Review

by from Summerville, SC |

We have a 2012 CX-9 we bought new and love this SUV. Great vehicle and great service department. Heather has looked after me and does a great job representing Stokes Mazada. Highly recommend visiting them for your next purchase.

Great Customer Service Wonderful Cars

by from Summerville, SC |

Wasn't really wanting to buy a car, we were just looking at what was on the lot at Stokes Mazda. The Mazda CX5 was fully loaded and reasonably priced. The sales people were very helpful and knowledgeable. We worked a fantastic deal. We drove home that night in the CX5 we wanted at a price that was fair. Actually, it was the easiest car buying experience we ever had.

Great Experience

by from Ravenel, SC |

My car buying experience with this dealership was pressure free and supportive. Once I established my budget and what I was looking for in a car I was shown my options. At no point was high pressure sales tactics applied. So if you are looking to buy please contact Kristi.

Great service department- MX-5

by from Mount Pleansant, SC |

You have my confidence! I live in Mount Pleasant and would drive the distance for the best service. I am confident in the service and if I need anything done, they have my back. I feel I could call and they would be there to guide me on whatever the issue.

Highly recommend this dealership!

by from Summerville, SC |

Our buying experience was hassle free and pressure free! Our salesman, Clarence Nelson, was professional, courteous and patient at all times! This is our second Mazda, but first time at Stokes. I would feel comfortable recommending any friends or family to this dealership! Thanks!

Service

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I found the service excellent. The manner of the person who met us was exceptional and he was courteous, friendly and helpful. We are new to the area and asked quite a few questions which were answered with intelligence, patience, insight and discernment. I would have no qualms about recommending Stokes Mazda to anyone. So well done and your thoughtfulness was much appreciated.

Bottom line: Go to Stokes Mazda

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I hate buying new cars. I haven't bought a new car in over 15 years and was dreading getting back into the car buying hunt. That all changed when I walked through the door at Stokes Mazda. Looking for a compact SUV, I had already test driven the Ford Escape. Honda CR-V, and Buick Encore. It was time to look at the CX-5. The sales staff, Chuck Meyers, was extremely patient as we went on several test drives and car viewings. At no time during the process were there any 'sales pressure' to buy and the staff never said the dreaded 'what will it take to put you in this car today' phrase I had already heard from a few other dealers. Stokes worked with me on price, gave me a fair deal on my trade in, and made me and my family feel like we were always part of the Stokes Mazda team. Needless to say, I drove away with a 2016 Mazda CX-5. I cannot say enough about Stokes Mazda and will be a repeat customer. I highly recommend looking at Stokes for your next car buying experience.

Great experience from Chuck

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Stopped in to Stokes Mazda to buy my first car. My friend brought me there as we are in the Navy and he had a good experience there when he bought his car.as. We were greeted by Chuck and he knew within 5 minutes of discussing my wants and finances the perfect car for me.. He showed me one car and it wowed me, fit my budget, fit my wants and looked and drove like a dream. If you ever want to have someone treat you like his own family and guide you through the purchase of car you need to go see Chuck . He even helped me get car insurance quotes to be sure had the best price. Thank you for taking care of me and my Navy friends.