Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

Service Dept-Window Tint New Car

by from Summerville, SC |

Bought 2015 Avalon Ltd Hybrid and brought it in to have window tint applied. Service dept is very friendly and helpful in answering questions I had about the car. Even though they were swamped that day, Madison took the time to answer all of my questions. They have excellent customer service.

January 24, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 star review of your service visit here at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Madison is a great asset to our team and is always ready to take the time to assist our guests. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Avalon on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

service

by from North Chas SC |

Great experience, tires rotated and oil changed in timely matter, friendly clean, positve working environment. Love going there!

January 20, 2015

Hi Debbie! Thanks for the 5 star review on your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to seeing you on the drive again. We love you, too! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

2015 Avalon Hybrid

by from Summerville, SC |

Brandon Bailey (sales rept) was excellent. He was extremely knowledeable about the car and answered all of my questions promptly. Hendrick cld not get the car I wanted so I had to order it. Since I never had a hybrid before, Brandon walked me through the differences in technology from my 2008 Avalon and the 2015 Hybrid. The paperwork took longer than I had anticipated. Hendrick shld try to shorten this process.

January 19, 2015

Beach Girl, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Brandon is one of our seasoned salespeople and loves to talk people through the new technology. We appreciate you, your business and loyalty and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Bought H3 on line

by from Charlotte NC |

Great. Easy paper work next day delivery to Charlotte.

January 11, 2015

Gary, thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star sales experience. We appreciate you and your business. Good luck to you and your H3! Look for one of our Hendrick stores in Charlotte to get your new baby serviced. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

New Prius Owner

by from North Charleston, Sc |

I recently bought a new 2015 Prius from Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. I had a great experience. Everyone was friendly, and My sales person Mike Hance was very professional. He made the car buying experience as easy as it could be. Mike was able to answer my questions, and was very patient as I was deciding between three different cars. Once I decided to buy the Prius he made sure I got the best deal, and even preset my radio stations, in the order I had them in my old car. He explained the car, and told me multiple times to contact him if I had any questions. I did not feel pressured to get a car, but was very pleased to have a new car. During my buying experience both the sales and finance manager came and personally made sure the buying experience was good. I will recommend my friends to buy from Rich Hendrick Toyota.

January 6, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I will make sure that Mike sees your great comments. Going above and beyond is an everyday occurrence here, but we sure are glad you noticed. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new Prius on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Great Sales Experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

The quick/polite service provided by Andre Middleton was greatly appreciated. Completion of the required forms was professional and expedient. The salesman was not "pushy" and let us take our time with our decision. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Hendrick Toyota Scion here in North Charleston.

January 6, 2015

Ruth, thanks for taking the time to share your great sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Andre is indeed a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Service Review

by from Goose Creek, SC |

The service was exceptional with recommendations for tire wear and regular maintenance. The service took less than an hour and I was on my way.

December 31, 2014

Larry, thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Recall issue 2011 Tacoma

by from Charleston |

Went in for recall (headlamps) On 2011 Tacoma Service department at Hendrik friendly , professional and helpful. They had to order headlamps and were apologetic the headlamps were not in stock so far my experience was pleasant. BTW showroom / waiting room full on a Saturday if thats an indicator I would say there doing well to add no complaints or negative comments overheard. Quality of repairs will be addressed after headlamps arrive. Visited Hendrick Toyota about a year ago shopping a vehicle salesman very casual, polite and courteous no hard selling high pressure sales tactics. Overall my experience was good.

December 31, 2014

Chip, thanks for taking the time to share you great service experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Our service department rocks 6 days out of 6. So glad to hear that you were impressed with the showroom, the waiting area and the atmosphere. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

bruce womack

by from North Charleston, SC |

I only had my Carolla for 5 months. Toyota kept sending me mail and emails regarding service. I thought it was strange to receive such notices. Finally took my vehicle in. Bruce was very helpful. I had less than 3,000 miles on my car and he questioned why I was even there. The fact that he questioned it made me feel good. Service was excellent and fast. I loved his Batman display. Its shows his character. Womack is awesome!!!!! -------------------

December 30, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your 5 star service to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Bruce Wayne, I mean Bruce Womack is a great asset to our team. Everyone loves his batman lights. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Great Service

by from Charleston ,SC |

I always have a better experience at Rick Hendricks Toyota than Fred Anderson Toyota of West Ashley SC. I wish I had purchased my car from Rick Hendricks Toyota instead of Fred Anderson Toyota. I had several bad car experiences from Fred Anderson Toyota in the past. I have found Rick Hendricks Toyota to be Honest. Loyal and dependable and Honor their word .

December 28, 2014

Karen, thanks for taking the time to share your great 5 star visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Honest, loyal, dependable and honoring our word are all values we hold high. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.