Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

New 888-347-9718
Used 888-269-2756
Service 888-347-9736

The Late Night Store and home of the FREE Hendrick Advantage

Great new car purchase and experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

I just purchased a new 2015 Toyota and had a wonderful experience at the Hendrik Toyota dealership. My salesperson Shulton Blanding was awesome. He was knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I really appreciate that he was not pushy and answered all my questions. We were able to negotiate a deal that was fair and reasonable. I will gladly recommend Hendrick Toyota and Shulton Blanding to others. It's a pleasure to be able to receive exceptional service.

May 14, 2015

Dianna, thanks for sharing your great new car purchase experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Shulton is a great asset to our team. He is always working for his customers. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome o the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston family! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director.

great timely experience

by from Charleston, sc |

Had a great experience and the best salesperson Andre Middleton. Answered my questions asked me what I wanted and got it for me and anticipated what I needed.

Positive Experience!

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

My Salesman, Tyrone, was easy going and let us take our time in choosing our car. He did not pressure us to buy new even though we did in the end ( we arrived at the dealership because they had the most used Highlanders). We love our new Highlander! We made a fair offer for the car that was accepted quickly and then asked for a value for our car that we were going to sell ourselves or trade in depending on the trade in offer. We promptly received a offer for the trade in that was fair as well. As a person who does not want to be all day in the dealership or feel taken advance of the experience of buying from Tyrone at this dealership was positive.

May 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the review of your positive sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Tyrone, or as we all know his, TMac, is a valuable member of our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Highlander on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

great dealership

by from charleston,sc |

I BOUGHT MY 2015 CAMRY FROM THIS DEALER. I LOVED THE TREATMENT I GOT HERE. I WANT I WANT TO MENTION MY SALESPERSON SAMI AWHEH & TONY. GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

May 5, 2015

Thanks for the great review of a great dealership. We love hearing the super treatment Sami and Tony gave you. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Camry on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family.

My 4th vehicle from there

by from Hanahan, SC |

Great as always! This is the 4th car I've purchased there. My husband's family has also bought all of their cars there. I've never had a problem with service. Andre was a fabulous salesman!

April 27, 2015

4 cars?? WOW!! Thank you so much for your star review and your loyalty! I will make sure Andre sees your comments. We appreciate you and your continued business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Repeat Customer

by from Charleston, SC |

I brought my car in to have a recall addressed in anticipation of selling or trading the car in in the near future, and I ended up with a new car sooner than I expectted. I am quite particular regarding my likes and dislikes of vehicles (makes, models, transmission, appearance, and accessories), and Brandon Bailey was able to address all of my needs. He is knowledeable in not only what Toyota and Scion provides, but his excellent customer service skills helped making the new car purchase easy and seamless. Brandon helped me build a car that I absolutely love, and provided me with a loaner car while arrangements were made to get my new Scion tC to the dealership. The service and sales team are all friendly and knowledgeable. This was my second purchase from Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion of North Charleston, and have no reservations recommending Brandon or the Rick Hendrick Team to family and friends for all of the new and used car purchasing or service needs.

April 27, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of your sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Brandon loves to work with his customers and get them exactly what they want. So glad that he was able to get you the car of your dreams. We appreciate you and your continued business and look forward to seeing you and your tC on the service drive. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

awesome experience! love my new car!

by from North Charleston, SC |

Very pleased with my purchase from Rick Hendrick Toyota in North Charleston. Barry Braman found me the exact car i was looking for and made my car buying experience so easy! He was very helpful and did everything he could to make me happy! Would recommend them to anyone!

April 19, 2015

Whitney, thanks for the great comments on your awesome sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Barry is indeed a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyotao Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciardi Ecom Director.

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Accommodating

by from Charleston, SC |

This was my first experience buying a late model vehicle from a dealer, and it was very satisfying. I did my research and knew what I wanted, but didn't know how to get it. Where other dealers were not so accommodating, the team at Hendrick took my needs seriously and did their best to find me a deal I can live with - after all, we can't all be in the market for a new vehicle with great credit. Andre Middleton immediately showed me a vehicle that met my requirements, saving us both a lot of time. He then patiently answered all of my questions about the features and unfamiliar technology, or found someone on staff with the expertise who could. After purchase, they continued to go above and beyond to ensure that I drove my vehicle home fully satisfied. They kept the vehicle for a day to ensure that the AC would keep me happy in the blistering summer heat, but gave me a great loaner car in the meantime. When I picked my vehicle up, the service department continued to accommodate me with an on the spot inspection which I needed for my employer. After I arrived home with my new ride, I discovered the owners manuals were missing. It seems that the original owner of the vehicle had not supplied the manuals; but Andre wasn't satisfied until I was satisfied, and made the extra effort to find me some books. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and am happy with my purchase. I would recommend this dealership to a friend without hesitation.

April 13, 2015

Justin, thank you so much for taking the time to share your friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I will make sure that Andre sees your great comments. He is a very valuable member of our team and is willing to get the rest of the team to help as well. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle on the service drive. Thank you for you business and welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director.

Toyota Tacoma Purchase

by from Charleston SC |

I have been an owner of two Toyota Prius's for the past 10 years. We purchased our last Prius from Hendrick Toyota North Charleston and were happy with the process so we returned when we decided to move into a mid-sized pickup truck. Andre Middleton was our sales representative and he was outstanding, he did not use any high pressure, he just made sure we selected the model that met our needs. Andre spent a lot of time with us, was an expert of the Tacoma and the different models and packages and selected a Tacoma that had just been delivered to Hendrick. I keep vehicles 10+ years, but when it is time to replace the Tacoma I will definitally return to Hendrick and I hope Andre is still there to help us. I think I got a great vehicle for a reasonable price, and the service and attention to detail were superb.

April 9, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 star review about your sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Andre loves his job and wants to make sure his customers are well educated before they make their purchase. We appreciate you, your loyalty and appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you and your new Tacoma on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Great Customer Service

by from Charleston SC |

I was very pleased about the service I recieved. The finance guy Toney did great because he found a program that was made just for me and was able to approve me. I am so excited. Andrew Middleton did an aswsome job, he treated me very exeptionally well. He was very kind a patient with me. I came from a very bad experience with another dealership, but he insured me that they will get me approved and got me into a brand new 2015 Toyota Camary. I am a very satisfied customer. I will highly reccomend this dealership to everyone I meet who is wanting a car. They treated me so well that they did not have my particular car on the lot, that they had it delivered to me, while I was waiting for my vehicle, they put me in a loaner car. Happy Happy customer.

April 6, 2015

Alitha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Andre and Tony are both great assets to our team and we're so glad they were able to help you get into your perfect car. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Good prices. service is terrible

by from mount pleasant, sc |

Fair price on my car. Delivery was delayed over 2 weeks to install an "upgrade" I did not want but was part of the package. Service has been terrible! Long waits. Jobs not fully completed and no follow-up when parts became available. Based on my experiences I would never purchase from this dealer again.

April 2, 2015

I would like to reach out to you get this resolved. Please provide me your contact information or you can contact me directly at 843-818-2503 or vickie.ricciardi@henddrickauto.com. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.