Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 877-603-3481
Used 877-590-1792
Service 877-600-6191

Check out the #1 for Everyone sales event, going on now!

Fantastic Service

by from Bonneau, SC |

I was taken care of very professionally by Shelly. There was no sales pitch nonsense, which always turns me off. Shelly was matter-of-fact, knew her product well, and definitely sold me. I was truly there that day "to look", and had every intention of looking at another make vehicle later in the week before making my final decision. But I never left, and I'm very happy with that decision!

February 26, 2014

Robin, we are glad that Shelly was able to help you find the vehicle that works for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review and share your experience with others! We look forward to being here for you in the futures, if you are ever in need of service on your new car, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

great salesperson! easy transaction, helpful!

by from ladson,s.c. |

This was a A1 sale experience! Helpful and I would definately come back.

Superb customer service from Mr. Blanding

by from N. Charleston, SC |

I hope all of the salesman have at least some of the qualities of Mr. Shulton Blanding of Hendrick Toyota Scion. Once you engage in conversation about a car with this man, you don't want anyone else to help you. He is professional, informed and knows his customers. He hears what you want and confidently walks you through the entire process with ease. I must say, that others within the center were always very courteous to myself and my husband as we went through the process. Courteous is a description for the overall salesmen. However, my personal salesman was top of the line! I went looking for a used car and left with a new car!!

Great Customer Service

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

The salesmen at this dealership are very helpful and will do everything they can to assist you in your car buying experience. Chuck Wickersham, in particular, is a very friendly and knowledgeable salesman and I recommend that you ask for him if you decide to come visit this dealership. He just helped me in purchasing a FJ Cruiser, so I know firsthand how helpful he is. Nothing but positive things to say!

Helpful, informative

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Bre'Anah and Andre were helpful and approachable while we were looking for the car we wanted, and Tony very intelligently and directly explained the ins and outs of financing. With their input and suggestions I feel I have made a wise choice, and I would be happy to come back the next time I need to find a vehicle.

Andre Middleton

by from Charleston,SC |

I bought my new Camry yesterday and could not have ask for a better experience. Andre was very helpful, courteous and spot on! I would recommend Andre to anyone! Professional!!!

New Prius

by from Charleston, SC |

Shelly and the whole team at Rick Hendrick Toyota were great and I am happy with my new car and appreciate the time they took with me to make the decision and to buy the car. I would recommend the car and Shelly for your next car.

July 9, 2014

Anson, thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star sales experience at Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. Shelly is a super asset to our team and I will make sure she sees this. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Mike Hance

by from Charleston, SC |

Absolutely excellent customer service! Mike did not hesitate one minute to help me find a second car for our busy family. He was extremely professional and answered all of my questions immediately and accurately. He never was negative when I swayed in my decision making. He always helped give me great comparisons and information so that I could decide the right way to go. He is a wonderful asset to this dealership!!

July 9, 2014

Tara, thank you for sharing your excellent sales visit to Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. We have to agree with your assessment of Mike Hance! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Amazing Customer Service!

by from Summerville,SC |

The customer service at Hendrick Toyota was amazing! They are very professional and friendly! Every question i asked they had an answer for! very helpful! I would highly recommend anyone to visit!

July 9, 2014

Danielle, thanks for your comments on the amazing customer service you received during your sales visit to Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Nice Buying Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently purchased a new 4Runner from the salesperson, Andre Middleton. Although buying a new car is always stressful (for me anyway), this was the lowest stress new car purchase I've ever made. Andre worked hard at explaining features and operation of the vehicle. He also took me to speak with the service manager to answer some technical engine questions I had. Andre was straight up and honest and didn't use the high pressure sales tactics of other dealerships that I've been to in the past. The manger "J.R.", was also very friendly and extremely accommodating. I got a fair price for my trade-in and a great discount on the 4Runner. The finance department was also very accommodating. All-in-all, I left with a feeling of confidence in the dealership and their service department. I HATE buying cars, but they made it as painless as possible. Kudos to Andre & J.R. & Kirk in finance.

July 9, 2014

Thank you so much for all of your 5 star comments regarding your purchase experience at Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. We understand how some folks feel about the buying process and I'm glad that Andre was able to answer all of your questions and make this a stress free experience. Andre and Kirk are great assets to our team. What would a great team be without a great leader, like JR? We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

2014 Toyota Camery

by from Summerville, SC |

Met Andre today at Hendrick Toyota. We had some cercumstances to get around and Andre (sales) and Tony (Finance) were fantastic! They got us a great deal and payment on a new Camry. Whether we have been her to buy a car or for maintenance, we have had a really great experiance!

July 9, 2014

Michele, than you so much for your 5 star review of your Camry purchase. Andre and Tony are both great assets to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.