Napleton's Schaumburg Subaru

911 W. Higgins, Schaumburg, IL 60195

New 888-647-7793
Used 888-316-1039
Service 866-979-2652

Great salesman and customer service!

by from South Elgin, IL |

Working with sales rep, Rob Goldberg, I found the right car at the right price. Not only did Rob show me cars on his lot, but drove me to a sister dealership to view another car I was considering. Without prompting, he went above and beyond expectations. The process was easy and enjoyable. Rob is a true professional and would be happy to do business again in the future. In fact, Rob will be our 1st call when looking for our next vehicle. The vehicle was in amazing shape and fit us perfectly. Upon writing it up it was a team effort to make it effortless and answer any questions we had.

Great Service!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I just wanted to say how great my service was at the Schaumburg Subaru location. I went there to get an oil change and Mike Iovino helped me he was so helpful and nice he even gave me a car wash. I will definetly recommend him to my family and friends!!!

Great Service clean facility.

by from Crystal Lake,IL |

I was in a couple weeks ago for some minor service and worked with Mike Iovino who was extremely helpful. I enjoy your dealership because of all the knowledgeable freindly staff. I will recommend you to my friends, family and neighbors.

Jeff Treadwell

by from Crete IL |

Mr.Jeff Treadwell I bought two cars from Mr.Treadwell and I am very please with the servers and I will come back again I will recommend anyone to him because of his service it was well worth my while to buy two cars from Mr.Treadwell .

Jeff Treadwell

by from Crete IL |

Great experience

by from Arlington heights, IL |

We were in the market for a new Subaru. I was greeted immediately when I walked into the showroom. The guy introduced me to sales consultant Jay Elliott. We spent the usual 5 minutes talking about what I was looking for and why I needed a car. From what I could tell he really knew the product well, and enjoyed sharing his expertise and I got the sense that he truly believed in what he was selling. After a test drive the first day I walked away without a purchase. Jay wasn't forceful or upset that he had just "wasted" a hour showing me around. In fact he knew the car I just drove wasn't right for me. A lot of sales people can get pushy if you tried to leave and I personally hate that. Days later we found the car that was perfect for me and it was history. The rest of of process was fast and painless. Overall I give high remarks to Jay, the new Subaru in my driveway, and the dealership. When it is time we will definitely consider Subaru and this dealership again.

Good place to buy a car

by from Arlington heights, IL |

Buying a new car is not necessarily one of my favorite activities, so after pricing the Subaru legacy after I had researched other makes, I went to Napleton Subaru in Schaumburg. The experience was pleasant, professional and efficient. Rob Goldberg was the salesman who helped me. He got a quote from Chris Napleton, his boss, on my trade-in that was fair if a little less than I could have gotten at another dealer, but it was worth the convenience to be able to take the new car home the same afternoon.. He had me test drive a car and we drove to their new car lot where I saw the car I wanted with the color and equipment I had decided on. The credit check and finance process was painless. Ron did an excellent job in getting a price for the vehicle that was competitive: he beat the competition. Ron was also very knowledgeable regarding all the features of the car, including the newer type of radio. He was enthusiastic and helpful. He is someone I would definitely recommend. Good guy, good dealership.

What a great Experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

What a wonderful experience Anthony Lazzaro made this! I was trading in a car and bought a slight-used Forester. He knew the car and all it's wonderful features, and he was full of information about it. He was enthusiastic, and made sure we were taken care of. For the test drive, he took me to an ice-covered lot and had me really put the car through its paces - that's what really sold me. I got a good deal on my trade-in and a great deal on my new car. He made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks, Anthony!!!

Rob Goldberg is a Subaru expert

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I was in the market for a newer car that would give me good mileage and be highly rated for safety. I planned on buying a certified pre-owned car because of the huge depreciation in the first few years. My daughter and son-in-law had bought a Subaru a year ago at Napleton Subaru in Schaumburg. Rob Goldberg was their sales consultant and he came highly recommended from other family members and friends as well, who had also purchased various models of Subaru. I did my own research and decided to follow their advice and buy a Subaru, however I bought a new Subaru Forester because the depreciation on a certified pre-owned was actually minimal even with 30,000 miles on the odometer. I chose the Forester, a specific color and the premium package but equipped with the navigator GPS. The problem was the production on the 2014 models had just ended and the only 2014s available were in dealer's stock. Rob Goldberg worked wonders and located only one car in the entire mid-west with my special requirements but it was already committed to another dealer. It took some negotiating but Rob Goldberg managed to work a deal and within days I received my car. Rob Goldberg promised that he would get me that car even if he had to go get it himself. Rob Goldberg, my Sales-Consultant, did an excellent job of fulfilling my needs so I can understand why several in our family and friends that had purchased a Subaru recommended him highly. He will walk you through every step with clear understanding and because he is so knowledgeable he can explain every function on every Subaru model and help you select what is right for you. Because he has sold a Subaru to so many of our family and friends we consider him part of our Subaru family.

Made the car buying process painless

by from Palatine, IL |

I researched and test drove nearly 10 cars before making my decision to buy a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek. Napleton's has one of the smallest showrooms of all those I was in, but I quickly learned how unimportant that is. They put their efforts into what really matters - pleasant, responsive salespeople, good service facilities and reasonable pricing. Rob Goldberg was my salesman and he went above and beyond to find me the car that I wanted - even personally driving to Milwaukee to bring it back. I never felt pressured and left the dealership feeling like I had been treated fairly. He was knowledgeable of all the features and spent the time to fully acquaint me with all the features of the car before I drove it home. I appreciated his sense of humor and the quick, thorough responses to all my questions. As for the car...not only is it beautiful, but it handles the snow with ease and I feel safe when driving it. You can't put a price on peace of mind!

Great customer service

by from Chicago |

Tim was great from beginning to end. He was promt to follow up all the things i need and was a very helpful sales person. If you need a new subaru ask for Tim! :)

Napleton's Schaumburg Subaru responded to this review

February 6, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation. Tim is one of the good guys for sure! Enjoy your car!