S&J Auto

12302 Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 90680

Used 714-898-8600 Used 714-898-8600

Look no further!

by from San Diego |

I am in the military and was in my car buying faze coming back from overseas. They are very reliable when communicating via email or phone. I was lucky to have Evelyn at S&J help me. Have not bought yet, but I wouldn't want to give anyone else my business. Have been looking for weeks for a cheap reliable car and they are working with me for the next month to get me into something I can enjoy while home for a few months. Believe me when I say that I would not look any further. The best team you can ask for and I agree with the other reviews listed here.

S&J Auto Review

by from Fountain Valley, CA |

I was shopping for a used car, but was having problems everywhere I went. I recently filed bankruptcy, didn't have too much money to put down, and was tired of taking the bus to and from work over 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Everyone here at S&J Auto have been very helpful and informative. They were able to get me a nice car within my budget and insurance. I thank them very much for helping me get a car and helping me reestablish my credit. I am a very happy customer!

S&J Auto responded to this review

October 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star review! I am so glad we could help you out and get you into the car that you wanted! We appreciate your business! ~Susan

Best Car Purchase Experience EVER!!!!

by from Burbank, California |

I had been looking for a car for nearly a month when I stopped in here on my way to another dealer. Their selection was the most varied I have ever seen at a used car lot. They even have a Yacht for sale there at the dealer. I left S & J and made my way to the dealer up the street, who "JUST SOLD" the car I called about, So I went back to S & J. Not only did they have nicer cars with better prices, they got me financed at an incredible interest rate with a local credit union. What was even more impressive, was when I asked about the condition of the brakes, fluids, etc they showed me the inspection results they have done on all their cars, and were honest about the repairs they did to make sure the car was reliable and safe. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND getting your car from S & J!!!

Bought my Dodge Journey here

by from HB Cali |

This is my 3rd car from S&J. Run by a family. Susan is the best. Great, affordable cars. They can also try and find you a specific car. Overall a good experience!