S&J Auto

S&J Auto

12302 Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 90680

Used 877-808-7967

We Buy, Sell, Trade, Locate and Consign!

Bought my Dodge Journey here

by from HB Cali |

This is my 3rd car from S&J. Run by a family. Susan is the best. Great, affordable cars. They can also try and find you a specific car. Overall a good experience!

Best Car Purchase Experience EVER!!!!

by from Burbank, California |

I had been looking for a car for nearly a month when I stopped in here on my way to another dealer. Their selection was the most varied I have ever seen at a used car lot. They even have a Yacht for sale there at the dealer. I left S & J and made my way to the dealer up the street, who "JUST SOLD" the car I called about, So I went back to S & J. Not only did they have nicer cars with better prices, they got me financed at an incredible interest rate with a local credit union. What was even more impressive, was when I asked about the condition of the brakes, fluids, etc they showed me the inspection results they have done on all their cars, and were honest about the repairs they did to make sure the car was reliable and safe. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND getting your car from S & J!!!