McDaniels Acura/Audi

2283 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

New 866-375-0741 New 866-375-0741
Used 888-508-1397 Used 888-508-1397
Service 877-261-0370 Service 877-261-0370

We're Exciting Not Expensive !

The Best!

by from Daniel Island, SC |

I started my new car shopping dreading dealing with pushy car salesman. But, my first encounter with John White at McDaniels Audi I knew that was not going to be an issue. He made my overall car buying experience pleasant and pain free. I am very happy with my new Q5! I highly recommend McDaniels Audi and John White.

Great Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

This was the best car purchase experience I've ever had. I walked in on a busy Saturday, and walked out a few hours later with a new A3 etron! John White was helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy. The sales process was smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend John White and the team at McDaniels Audi.

Pleasant, professional environment

by from Johns Island, SC |

My salesman, Craig Vaughn, was easy to work with, with no strong-arm tactics. I also received a very fair price on my trade-in.

Great experience purchasing a new Q5

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

John was very helpful and knowledgable about our new Q5. Rodgers was a pleasure to deal with closing out the paperwork as well. The entire experience was first class and what you expect from Audi. Highly recommend this dealership.

Acura purchase

by from Charleston SC |

Really thought the purchase process was clunky. First the car of my choice was available - get down the process as little to find out it wasnt. Was not able to finish the tranaction on my time - when I was available. waited over an hour and finally had to walk out on my first visit as he got tied up with someone else - after began working with me. I really wanted an Acura and purchased anyways

Compassionate Customer Service

by from Charleston, SC |

I am grateful to my salesman, Mike Stroud and the rest of McDaniels Acura team that worked with me to purchase my 2009 Nissan Versa S. I love my car! The process was longer than expected due to a recall that required a custom part. However, all things do work out when patience and good faith are applied to the situation. It was an overall good experience dealing with McDaniels Acura. I even had a opportunity to drive a loaner Acura to complete an important transaction. I would definitely recommend Mike Stroud and McDaniels Acura to others. Hopefully, I will be back in the future to test drive an Acura. They are indeed great cars.

Great Service

by from Florence, SC |

Before touching with Mike Stroud at McDaniels, Charleston, I did meet with several other salesman from other Acura dealers, in Charlotte, NC and even in McDaniels,Columbia. To be honest, Mike is the best one. As known, most of the vehicle sales will tell you something wrong just for a better deal. But I can't find anything Mike lied to me. I verified all his words on the vehicle technical introduction or on the future service, he is an honest man. This is much different with all other salesman I touched. Finally, I make my decision on my new MXD with Mike, even though Charleston IS the farest dealer for me, compared with Charlotte and Columbia - I live north of SC, and have to drive 4hrs to there!

Easy and Fast service

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

I first seen the vehicle I purchased online. Which their selection was pretty impressive. I was emailed the next day by David Robbins who made my process easy and fast. The Finance Manager and General Manager made my decision to purchase my vehicle easy, quick, and painless. When I agree to purchase the vehicle, it took all of 20 mins to get out of the dealership. They even arrange a courtesy driver to pick me up to pick up my new car. My experience was great!

Painless car buying

by from Charleston, SC |

I enjoyed my experience at McDaniels Acura/Audi. Craig Vaughn was my salesman, and he made car buying easy. He was never pushy and was knowledgeable about the car's options and the pros/cons of each option. I have had the experience of the overbearing car salesman, and this was the complete opposite. I was prepared to walk out and not buy the car if I didn't like the atmosphere of the dealership or the salesman. Thankfully in this case, I did not need to do this and am now very happy with my new Acura RDX.

Great Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Recently leased an Audi Q5 from McDaniels Audi and had an excellent experience. John White was very easy to work with, knowledgeable about the vehicle and responsive without being pushy. So far we love everything about the car, and don't have a single complaint about the dealership. After a very negative experience with Rick Hendrick BMW, McDaniels Audi has been a huge relief.