Central Florida Toyota

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837

New 888-847-5013
Used 866-412-7496
Service 888-341-8629

It's Central Florida Toyota time!

Was a great Experience with David Z

by from Orlando,Fl |

Referred to David Z through a friend. We already knew we wanted a Scion FRS Automatic. When I got there David was very friendly and showed me the 14 he had in stock at the time and which ones had the features desired. Picked one out and brought my wife back the next day. We actually switched to another one she liked better. David made us a deal we couldn't refuse and got us more than we expected on our old 2003 Ford Explorer. Would recommend this dealership but make sure you see David Z when you go there !

November 5, 2014

We really appreciate your positive feedback and truly value your business. We look forward to many years of a great relationship.

Worst. EVERRRRRRR.

by from Bellevue, WA |

Purchased an E63 Mercedes online. The sales staff completely mislead me about the condition of the car. When it arrived I found rear fender damage that was not disclosed, the tires were legally bald (the sales person promised that they were close to new), and the air suspension from the factory is missing completely. They never sent a temporary plate, and it took FOUR months and dozens of un-returned calls/emails before I received the paperwork i needed to register the car. I made the fourth payment before I could legally drive the car. I have owned over thirty vehicles, and this was by far the worst buying experience of my life.

Dishonest

by from Kissimmee, FL |

They doubled the Cars.com price that I had verified.

Can't even get them on the phone

by from Auburndale, Fl |

I have called 3 times a day the last 2 days and no answer no call backs and after reading the reviews of this place i dont think ima going to give them another call.

November 5, 2014

We are extremely upset to hear that your calls were not answered. I would like to speak with you directly as a manager. You can contact me at 407-472-5243.

Unique experience!

by from Debary, FL |

On request of www.car.com I am leaving my review. I will simply summarize it. After confirming by phone with Michelle they had a price drop on the used Scion I wanted, I drove one hour to the dealership. First a bit of a confusion wether they had or not the car. The sales person Michelle, never showed up. They sent a sales manager. After asking for my license to be able just to see the car, he tries to set a negotiation environment in that particular vehicle. I said I did NOT understand negotiations because the car was marked down on the internet. They said they would honor the sales price, but they could never find the SPECIAL price drop. So I drove back home. E-mailed them the internet ad. Never received a call. I called them next day. Took a while to get the sales manager. He could NOT read what was in my e-mail attachments. So I proceeded to fax him the ads. He still insisted me to go back and to negotiate the price. I guess the ad was just to make me loose my time and get me in the dealership. My only day off I basically lost it on looking at a Scion IQ (32,000 miles) car that I was not going to buy, because they did NOT recognize the price drop. I just found the same car but with almost NO mileage (8,000 miles) at Cannon Auto Sales in Lakeland. They were so kind they did everything by phone, equaled the price and when I got there it took me 1 hour an 15 minutes to close and leave the premises. They even filled my tank for getting there to do business with them! If your dealership needs 4 hours to close a sale, they are having serious operational issues or you don't know what you want to buy. And I will never step into CFT ever ever again. Nobody plays with my time or my money, when they didn't even have the detail of offering a drink after walking the whole nine yards looking for the car.

November 6, 2014

We're very sorry to hear this. We are hoping you have us confused with another Toyota store as we do not have a Michelle that works in sales. We'd like to make it right and show you that your satisfaction is important to us. If you'd like to speak with me directly.. I'll be happy to go over all of your concerns. Thanks again for your feedback. Todd Lyons, Sales Manager. 407-472-5243.

Worst Service Experience Ever

by from Clermont, Fl. |

Worst service experience EVER... Cieri was the rudest person I have EVER had to deal with. Extremely unprofessional experience. Spoke to the GM and he was useless. My car was misdiagnosed . Thank goodness I found Toyota of Clermont. They have a great service team that truly cares about their customers. It's a shame ii bought from and gave my money to Central Fl. Toyota!!! Worst decision EVER!!! Beware!!!!

Why customers hate going to a car dealership!

by from Orlando, FL |

All I wanted to do was use the Costco Auto Program new car buying service, return a leased car and lease another one. I was assured after several phone calls and emails Central Florida Toyota would honor the Costco Auto Program by Todd Lyons, and David Zupofska, Internet Sales. An appointment was made at least a week in advance with David Zupofska and confirmed a day before by email. When we showed up for the appointment David did a "no show" and the reception desk said he would not be available for two hours. It took over 4 hours to negotiate the lease. They also said they would not honor the Costco Auto Program. What a hassel!! No integrity!!

August 4, 2014

We're very sorry to hear this. We'd like to make it right and show you that your satisfaction is important to us. If you'd like to speak with me directly.. I'll be happy to go over all of your concerns. Thanks again for your feedback. Todd Lyons, Sales Manager. 407-472-5243

great cars buying used car took to long.

by from Kissimmee fl |

Great customer service Great customer service. Very friendly and no pressure to buy. AndGreat customer service.

March 23, 2014

We apologize for the time it took to buy your vehicle from us at Central Florida Toyota. We are constantly trying to find ways to speed our process up to make it a quick and smooth transaction. We look forward to doing future business.

great cars buying used car took to long.

by from Kissimmee fl |

May 5, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. We hope we can do business in the future.

great service !!!!

by from Orlando ,Fl |

i just buy a 2010 toyota venza in perfect condition & great price the service was great J.P was my salesman he was awesome on everything. thanks central florida toyota & J.P. it was nice doing business with you guys !!!

March 23, 2014

Thank you for your business. We at Central Florida Toyota hope you enjoy your Venza for many years to come.

Very easy purchase!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Contacted dealer via Cars.com. Completed the negotiations for the vehicle I wanted plus my trade-in in less than 2 hours on-line on a Sunday. Drove to the dealer the next day. Completed the sale in 75 minutes. Had to comeback because the original owner had provided the dealership with only 1 key. For a Prius, this is a big deal as the keys cost $500ish. Dealer provided a replacement key as part of the deal. Naty Ramos handled that portion like a pro. Highly recommend dealing with Farooq Bashir from Internet Sales - a super nice guy who made things happen!

March 22, 2014

Thank You for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you coming all the way from Jacksonville and doing business with us. Enjoy your Prius for many years.