Central Florida Toyota

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837

New 888-847-5013 New888-847-5013
Used 866-412-7496 Used866-412-7496
Service 888-341-8629 Service 888-341-8629

It's Central Florida Toyota time!

Great service, step by step process was great

by from Clifton New Jersey |

I had one of the best experiences working with Central Florida Toyota the person that I dealt with was very receptive and provided all the information I needed on the vehicle I purchase. If you want to purchase a vehicle from this dealership please contact Jonathan Grant. He made the purchase seem like a cakewalk. He was very cordial and returned all my phone calls. My next vehicle I will be visiting this dealership to make a future purchase. Good job!

Central Florida Toyota responded to this review

February 17, 2016

Thanks for your feedback... We appreciate your business and hope to continue patronage.. Enjoy the vette!! :)

Exceptional service

by from Orlando Fl |

The whole establishment is very clean and since you walk in you are greeted making me feel welcomed and not so akward. I was in need of some accessories and Oscar was very helpful with suggestions. I didn't have to look around for long as Oscar helped right away since I probably looked confused. First great experience at a car shop.

Thank you.

by from Kissimmee |

Thank you for the great experience. I had many questions, but Oscar in the parts department was very informative and patient.

Great service and the second best expirience......

by from Orlando Florida |

As a transitioned Registered Nurse from Puerto Rico I started from the bottom in zero. I was recommended Mr. Juan Becerra (sales representative) by Mr. Danny Gonzalez (not present anymore with Toyota). Mr. Becerra was recommended because of his integrity and verticality. My experience was an amazing one not only from this time but from the first time I was told about Central Florida Toyota by my boss. They did everything they had in their hands to help me. Mr. Juan Becerra did the best of his efforts with a successful outcome. I came out with my new Toyota Corolla 2016 *sport* fully equipped with tons of benefits because at that moment it was the best offer that suited my credit situation. I am grateful for the kindness and effort my representative did for me. Of course I have recommended many of my peers Central Florida Toyota and they have been successful for many of us that have credit issues and we are starting all over again. Together with Capital One Bank, Mr. Becerra did the best of job. The service has been excellent every time I arrive. They have been empathic and considerate to my situation. Thank you Mr. Juan Becerra and Central Florida Toyota for your help!!

Parts Department

by from ORLANDO, FL |

Oscar in parts went above and beyond the normal customer service experience!! He was very friendly, courteous, helpful and made the transaction so quick and simple I will definitely be back and use him for my part needs!

Wonderful experience!

by from Brandon, FL |

I wanted to take the time to let you know what a wonderful experience I had at your Toyota location. I was helped by a nice young man named Oscar in your parts department while I was in town last week. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me and I didn't feel the pressure that I have from other dealerships in the past. Thank you, Oscar!

Service was good

by from Orlando florida |

The experience it was wonderful except for the financing person

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I had a great experience there. Oscar Escobedo made me feel very comfortable and it was an overall very relaxing experience.

Friendly & Helpful

by from Orlando, FL |

Oscar Escobedo had helped me. He was so helpful and friendly. Thank you Oscar.

Central florida toyota

by from Orlando fl |

Central Florida Toyota the day yesterday Realise buying my first car I had an unforgettable experience thanks to the people who helped me am very pleased to help me in my purchase the seller Oliver goodbrige, who with his professionalism and kindness could select the best car Toyota Camry 2016 I was accompanied by my little son who felt calm because we relaxed served by the good service they offer in the delear I rate with the highest number of star for such a good staff, I can add Mr. Antonio Adan who finished the procedure of the roles a man with a spirit of professionalism immense help and thanks for the great job they did, why ofcourse I recommend to relatives and others buy here.