Central Florida Toyota

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837

New 888-847-5013
Used 866-412-7496
Service 888-341-8629

It's Central Florida Toyota time!

Very easy purchase!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Contacted dealer via Cars.com. Completed the negotiations for the vehicle I wanted plus my trade-in in less than 2 hours on-line on a Sunday. Drove to the dealer the next day. Completed the sale in 75 minutes. Had to comeback because the original owner had provided the dealership with only 1 key. For a Prius, this is a big deal as the keys cost $500ish. Dealer provided a replacement key as part of the deal. Naty Ramos handled that portion like a pro. Highly recommend dealing with Farooq Bashir from Internet Sales - a super nice guy who made things happen!

March 22, 2014

Thank You for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you coming all the way from Jacksonville and doing business with us. Enjoy your Prius for many years.

Was a great Experience with David Z

by from Orlando,Fl |

Referred to David Z through a friend. We already knew we wanted a Scion FRS Automatic. When I got there David was very friendly and showed me the 14 he had in stock at the time and which ones had the features desired. Picked one out and brought my wife back the next day. We actually switched to another one she liked better. David made us a deal we couldn't refuse and got us more than we expected on our old 2003 Ford Explorer. Would recommend this dealership but make sure you see David Z when you go there !

Why customers hate going to a car dealership!

by from Orlando, FL |

All I wanted to do was use the Costco Auto Program new car buying service, return a leased car and lease another one. I was assured after several phone calls and emails Central Florida Toyota would honor the Costco Auto Program by Todd Lyons, and David Zupofska, Internet Sales. An appointment was made at least a week in advance with David Zupofska and confirmed a day before by email. When we showed up for the appointment David did a "no show" and the reception desk said he would not be available for two hours. It took over 4 hours to negotiate the lease. They also said they would not honor the Costco Auto Program. What a hassel!! No integrity!!

great cars buying used car took to long.

by from Kissimmee fl |

Great customer service Great customer service. Very friendly and no pressure to buy. AndGreat customer service.

March 23, 2014

We apologize for the time it took to buy your vehicle from us at Central Florida Toyota. We are constantly trying to find ways to speed our process up to make it a quick and smooth transaction. We look forward to doing future business.

great cars buying used car took to long.

by from Kissimmee fl |

May 5, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. We hope we can do business in the future.

great service !!!!

by from Orlando ,Fl |

i just buy a 2010 toyota venza in perfect condition & great price the service was great J.P was my salesman he was awesome on everything. thanks central florida toyota & J.P. it was nice doing business with you guys !!!

March 23, 2014

Thank you for your business. We at Central Florida Toyota hope you enjoy your Venza for many years to come.

I would hate to do bussiness there again .

by from Olando Fl |

I wasnt original going to make a car purchase. I came in to get more of an appresial for my car and see an idea of what it would be to trade out of it . I fell in love with a camry and decided to take a chance on it. Being a sales women myself, I knew it was possible. I was carrying over so negative equity but wasnt to the amounts Ive seeen it. On the first pencil provided to me the manager wrote mocking notes like " yea thats the price" . I was getting 9000 for my trade while being offered 10 everyone else. So I asked the salesman if he can then get me more for my trade. The sales manager thought I was dumb and moved the numbers around. He basiclly took from the vehicles price to show me more for my trade which is the same exact figures given before just moved around. He also wrote another un necessary comment on the pencil stating " yup I only gave you 9500" . The fact that the manager with out knowing the situation was being that rude with his employee and me. I left that night so unhappy and direspected by a manager I didnt even meet and whom didnt want to meet with me . I told terry who was my sales person I would never come back to do business with them. After talking to terry after we decided to go with new cause it would be easier to get my negative equity carried over. Once asked to come in I noticed everytime Terry went to the desk Matt the manager was seem annoyed and told him no! Toyota only approved her for 18,000 which was the exact price of the camry I orignaly wanted. SO again I left upset, I decided to run numbers at my dealership on a brand new Fusion for 27kwhich I was approved for. I decided to do it with a co signer to have no issues with my negative carry over. I then sent it over to terry so he can show his manager and get it re approved. Like I stated earlier I was approved at toyota alone for18,000. Approved with a cosigner for 27,000 the corrola I am now on is 19k plus plus plus .When he called me back he told me no because matt said it wont get approved because we dont have savings on our vehicles ! But I went online and clearly they did. I also went to toyota of orlando and asked a manager and they said they do discount there cars . The manager basiclly lied to me and not to mention I called his general manager 3 times and left a voice mail and till this day I havnt received a call back. This was back in early Dec. My manager in my dealership would never lose a deal for a small amount difference on a pre owned and would never disrespect their customers by writing rude notes. My general manager and public relations director would have called their customers the next day. Horrible expierece only good thing there is Terry the salesman .

January 17, 2014

We're very sorry to hear this. We'd like to make it right and show you that your satisfaction is important to us. If you'd like to speak with me directly.. I'll be happy to go over all of your concerns. Thanks again for your feedback. Todd Lyons, Sales Manager. 407-472-5455.

Professional, friendly and fast TOYOTA of ORLANDO

by from Orlando, Florida |

The team at Toyota of Orlando at Vineland have gotten a five(5) star rating from us. We went to trade our vehicle and purchase a newer one. From the first follow-up calls to the welcome and keen listeners, and the deal closer including finance and the detailer, were all in unison to TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER. From Gigi, to Patrick, to Bud, to Jean to the detailer (whom I did not get his name), deserve two thumbs up. It is THE BEST TEAM WORK DISPLAY in action and I am a very happy customer. Together they closed the deal with enthusiasm, friendliness, professionalism and fast service. simply put FLAWLESS. Thank you guys for making this Christmas a memorable one.

Great buying experience

by from Altamonte springs, FL |

We bought the car a week ago. The process took only 4 hours. All the people I interacted with, Mr. Hodges & Mr Grice were professional and knowledgeable. They promised to carry out some remedial scratch work and when I brought the car back for the work, the service rep. Natalia Ramos' handling of the case was Excellent, professional, attentive and totally helpful. All in all a good car shopping experience.

November 12, 2013

We appreciate your business very much. We also are very pleased that you took the time to give us your feedback. Thank You

what call

by from tampa, fl |

I was told that I would get a call from them. It's been a week, and no calls.

November 12, 2013

I am extremely sorry that we did not get back with you. I hope you will give us another opportunity to earn you business. You can call me directly at 407-472-5455

great buying experience

by from Umatilla |

It was the quickest car buying experience I ever had. Mr. L. Stewart wa s very professional , courteous and direct to the point. No unnecessary hagling. It was a very pleasant experience.

November 3, 2013