Auto Park Honda VW Nissan

2100 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 888-893-7205
Used 866-495-9818
Service 888-862-2095

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Awesome car buying experience at Auto Park Honda

by from Durham, NC |

Just bought a Honda Civic recently and could not be happier with my experience at Auto Park Honda. Jim Cirimele was truly an amazing person to work with and could not recommend him more highly. Vinnie Ferrone from the finance department and Carl the manager were also fantastic and made the whole car buying experience a pleasure. I would recommend them to anyone!

Auto Park Honda VW Nissan responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Thank you, satisfied customer for your post about Jim Cirimele! What a compliment to Jim, "...truly an amazing person to work with and I could not recommend him more highly..." and true. We appreciate your recognizing Business Manager Vinnie Ferrone, and Sales Manager Carl Salyer. They are "fantastic" as you wrote. Thank you for your business from all of us at AutoPark Honda of Cary. Congratulations on your new Civic, and remember to like us on Facebook!

Great business

by from Efland NC |

Great place to buy a car. Very personable people there.

Leith Nissan

by from Garner NC |

We were trading in one car for two. Wasn't easy. I thought were not going to find what we were looking for. Well leave it to Rakesh. He found us more than we were asking. Two cars fully loaded. Worked with us patiently until the deal was made..... Awesome job Rakesh! We love our two new babies.

Great Salesperson

by from Garner, NC |

Garry Rawlins was a great salesperson! He made the buying process smooth and easy. If you are in the market for a new Honda I cannot recommend Garry at Auto Park Honda enough!

Chris put me in my dream vehicle

by from Dublin, VA |

Christopher provided us with the best car buying experience I have ever had. He listened carefully and responded intelligently and respectfully to everything I said or asked about. He worked diligently to help me get to the deal I wanted on the vehicle I most wanted. He never pressured me at any point. I feel like I've made a new friend. I will be recommending him to friends and family with full confidence! And I must also say that Don in Finance made the best pitch for an extended warranty that I've ever encountered anywhere, on any product.

Awesome Salesperson and New Dealership

by from Cary NC |

I was debating which Honda dealership that I would go to. I sure made the right decision. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by a saleswomen!. Barbara Yarber had a nice smile on her face and was such a great salesperson. She was not pushy and answered all my questions. She made sure we understood all the features before we drove off. I would highly recommend this dealer and Barbara! I can't express the good treatment that we received.. Love the new dealership too!

Enjoyable CRV purchase from Don Hillenbrand

by from Cary NC |

We love our new CRV. Don Hillenbrand made purchase easy. Got a great price and everything went very smoothly. Don was very knowlegdeable on the car and explained everything to us. Thanks Don, we will be back to see you when in the market again.

Great Service

by from Apex, NC |

Just bought a VW Jetta recently and could not be happier with my experience at Leith VW. Michael Kennedy was great to work with and was able to help me drive away in a new car. Overall, this was a pleasurable care buying experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

Brent M. was great to work with!

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I came to Cary Autopark to buy my first brand new car back at the end of October. Unknowingly to me my grandfather had talked with Brent a few times and passed along his phone number to me. I am glad I gave him a call and decided to work with him to get my new car. He was very personable and was willing to request what I wanted during the deal negotiation. He made me feel at ease during the whole process and not pressured into things I expressed that I did not want, which was a concern of mine being a younger female trying to make a deal by myself. I feel that I got a fair deal on my CRV and Brent made my first time buyer experience a positive one. The only slight downside of my experience was when it came to dealing with the finance manager, who became a little aggressive when I declined all of the add-on protections. I understand that it is part of his job to get people to buy those add-ons, but when I say no several times and then feel as if I am getting attitude and being questioned on my decision it put a little sour taste in my mouth. But I love my CRV and Brent took the time after everything was done to connect my phone to the Bluetooth and show me a few other features of my new car. Thanks Brent!

Honda Accord

by from Cary NC |

Excellent experience with Don Hillenbrand on the purchase of my 2015 Accord. I could not be happier with the car and the price I paid. Don went over all the features as well as pairing my phone. Would recomend Don to any of my friends.

My first Honda purchase and Brent made it easy!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I've always been a Ford person but I decided to give Honda a try. I had my doubts but after talking With Brent Mikell those are no more. He's very knowledgeable and very helpful and definitely sold me on Honda. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I feel I most definitely received a fair price for my trade and an awesome deal on my new car. I look forward to doing more business with Auto Park Honda and Brent in the future.