Mullahey Ford

Service 866-984-0076

The Central Coast's Low Price Leader

Buyer beware!!!

by from Santa Maria, CA |

Buyer beware!!! Bought a vehicle 2 months ago and have since traded in because of all the issues and at this time found out how bad I was screwed in the deal. Also service department are a bunch of crooks. Was told it would cost $1325.00 to fix truck so took vehicle to a mechanic friend on mine and found the problem to be a lose nut. Contacted Mullahey Ford and was told there was a tsb (technical service bulletin) and my repair would cost $1325.00 so I requested to see this tsb and now they can't seem to find it. Tighten the nut and that problem was fixed.

Awful Customer Service at Mullahey Ford

by from arroyo grande, CA |

I was promised something by the salesman and he never follow-up or helped me get it. I like the Ford Flex I bought there but because of the way I was treated by the dealership, the salesman and Ford, I will NEVER buy another Ford again. Be careful if you go around this place. People are not very nice to their customers

Mullahey Ford responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Unfortunately our hands we tied in this matter, the information submitted to us in the beginning to have Ford produce a brochure, ultimately was not the buyers information in order for us to redeem the coupon that came with the brochure, the purchasers information must match.