Atlantic Subaru

Service 877-468-1366 Service 877-468-1366

"We've got your Deal"

Pleasurable experience

by from Hatchville, MA |

My wife and I recently decided it was time for a new vehicle and this winter made us look at an AWD vehicle. After doing much internet searching and wanting Japanese quality, I found a few Outback wagons that would fit our need. We met our salesman Russ Frayre one snowy Saturday and he assisted us in making our decision from the outstanding used Inventory at Atlantic Subaru. Russ is a consummate professional in the art of car selling. No high pressure tactics, he listens to the customer and makes what can be a stressful event a pleasurable experience. If you're reading this, please seriously consider Atlantic Subaru for your next auto purchase whether it be new or used. You will not be disappointed. J. Powers 2/25/2015

March 9, 2015

Hi Mr. Powers, Thank you for your purchase. We hope you enjoy the Outback.

Used car purchase outstanding experience

by from West Bridgewater, Ma |

By far the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. I would recommend Atlantic for your New and Used car buying. Mark Andersen was our sales person, who could not have been more knowledgeable, patient, and personable. Everything from the moment we walked in the door, to minor repairs on the used car, to finance, registration, and finally delivery of our used car was outstanding. No hidden costs, no gimmicks, just total attention to our needs and concerns. We couldn't be happier. We left there feeling they went the extra mile on our behalf.

Buy your vehicle from Bob Morgan at Atlantic!

by from Falmouth, MA |

My husband and I recently decided to purchase our 1st Subaru, based on great feedback from friends. We visited our local dealer, Atlantic Subaru and were greeted by Bob Morgan. It was the start of a wonderful buying experience. Bob very diligently, professionally & with great knowledge walked us through all of the Outback options, and immediately provided the dealerships best price. No need for the sales bantering game, which was a pleasant surprise! Also, no pressure to buy. They know they have a great product! We wanted a specific color inside and out, but due to the Outback popularity, there were none available. We had to order the car, which we were told would be 12 weeks. Another pleasant outcome - we got a call in 8 weeks that it was in port! We picked up our car a week later. Again, Bob took his time in showing us all the features and operating capabilities of our new vehicle. We drove away very happy & are looking forward to many wonderful years of use. Do yourself a favor. If you have not considered a Subaru, do so! Go to Atlantic Subaru and make sure to ask for Bob Morgan! Call ahead to make sure that he will be in the dealership that day. Thanks! Jeff & Carol from Falmouth, MA

June 5, 2015

Hi Jeff & Carol, Thank you so much for the kind words. Bob is a great salesperson and we are very to have him on our team. Thank you for the business. Have an Awesome Day!

Another Satisfied customer

by from walpole, ma |

I am not one to write reviews but I really felt Russ Frayre deserved it. I want to Thank him from the bottom of my heart for taking care of my mother in the final closing of the car. I will never be able repay him for his kindness, but I hope this helps. Your good deed did not go un-noticed!! As for the car, my mother is over joyed to have a nice car again! You guys stood by your words in the end that the minor things we asked for were done. I would highly recommend to any one looking for a new or used car, stop in at Atlantic subaru and talk to Russ! Thanks again Russ! Peter

June 11, 2015

Peter, Thank you for your for the great review. We hope to see you again in the future.It was a pleasure working with you and your mother also.

Winning Combination

by from Bourne, MA |

I bought my first Subaru in February of 2014 (Forester) and haven't regretted the decision since. After the winter of 2014-2015 in Southern New England, I was really glad to have my Forester to take on the snow. My Forester has been so good this winter, my husband even drives the car. Now that speaks volumes! And the service at Atlantic Subaru is first rate. Great car and great service make for a winning combination!

June 11, 2015

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Forester, we look forward to your next service visit.

Outstanding Service

by from Cataumet MA |

This is my fifth Subaru, the last four purcased at Atlantic Subaru. The salesmen and service staff have always gone above and beyond to provide a pleasant experience. I have feel they are fair, honest, polite and friendly.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to serving you with all you vehicle needs

60,000 mile service

by from North Falmouth, Ma. 02556 |

Yesterday i had my 2012 Subaru Outback in for its 60,000 mile service call. Olivia, the service rep was fabulous. The price quoted was spot on. The service performed by professional certified mechanics. I was provided a loaner vehicle and when I returned i found my vehicle to have been washed and vacumed. I have purchased a Legacy, Outback, Tribeca and even my BMW convertible from Atlantic Subaru dealing with sales rep Tim Mullin. Yesterday as always I can report that everyone I interacted with was professional, courteous and obviously concerned about my needs, willing to go above and beyond what you would normally expect for service. Couldn't be happier with Atlantic Subaru!

June 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicles needs in the future

Highly Recommended!!

by from Bourne, MA |

I bought a car from Sam Tsimortos and he was nothing short of exceptional. He took his time to go over the car with me from the inside, out and really knew what he was talking about. He was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend him and the Atlantic Subaru dealership to everyone I know wanting to buy a vehicle. Their expertise and customer service was outstanding. A+++. Thank you Sam!

March 4, 2015

Thank you so much Nicole for those kinds words. Next time you are visiting the dealership please stop by the sales desk and say Hi! We would love to meet you.

2015 Subaru WRX purchase at Atlantic Subaru

by from Sagamore, MA |

I recently purchase a 2015 Subaru WRX limited. I love the car. It's simply awesome. The process of buying the car was so easy. Atlantic Subaru's staff is great. Sam Tsimortos was the salesman I did the purchase with. He was great. Very knowledgeable of the product. He explained every little thing about the car to me. If I had any further questions he always made time to help me with my questions. I am definitely a Subaru loyal buyer from now on thanks to an awesome product and Sam's expertise. A+++ experience!!!!

March 9, 2015

Hi, PDitty1123, Hope you're have a blast in your new WRX!

Great experience!

by from Bourne, MA |

I visited Atlantic Subaru looking for a smaller sedan to replace my SUV. I ended up buying a 2012 Honda Civic from Sam Tsimortos. This is the second car I've purchased from him and he is a pleasure to work with. He makes the purchase process simple with zero pressure. The entire staff at Atlantic Subaru is great and makes buying a car a pleasurable experience.

March 9, 2015

Hi Sue, Thank you for the kinds words.