Atlantic Subaru

Service 877-468-1366

"We've got your Deal"

I recently purchased a new Subaru Forrester from A

by from Monument Beach, Ma. |

I recently purchased a new Subaru Forrester from Atlantic Subaru of Bourne, Ma. What I thought would be an intimidating process turned into an enjoyable experience.This was all due to my salesperson Andrew Nickerson. He was extremely professional, informative, nice and without any pressure calmly went through every detail. I am highly recommending to all my family, friends and clients that when ready for their next car they go to Atlantic Subaru and definitely ask for Andrew Nickerson. In order to protect the condition of the paint I added on a couple of features. While these procedures were being done Andrew made sure I was provided with a nice loaner. Many thanks to Andrew and sales manager Richard Tully of Atlantic Subaru. Andrea W.

First rate operation

by from Marion, MA |

This dealership is thoroughly professional. The staff are knowledgeable and courteous. The building is spotless. Ordered a car by phone. There was not the desired model in stock in the color and with the extras we wanted, but one was located in state and delivered to this dealer next day. The car was immaculately prepped and the staff briefed us on the many extras aboard and how to operate them. Registration was ready, plates on, and we simply paid for the car and drove away. Best dealer experience this driver has ever had, hands down.

purchased 2011 ford edge

by from bourne ma |

I bought 2011 ford edge, my husband bought a vehicle there and it was great so I decided to as well. Andrew helped me out with my purchase,he was very professional and not pushy at all. I wasn't really sure what I wanted but Andrew was very helpful and made sure I got what I wanted and could afford

purchased 2011 fj cruiser

by from bourne ma |

I bought 2011fj cruiser Andrew helped me out with my purchase,he was very professional and not pushy at all. . I am happy with and my wife and I plan on buying another vehicle there

purchased 07 fj cruiser

by from bourne ma |

I bought 2007 fj cruiser Andrew helped me out with my purchase,he was very professional and not pushy at all. . So far so good i am happy with it.and have sent many family members in to buy cars from him as well.

It's a mystery to me

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

I found a car I was excited about and double checked it's availability by phone and email. First I was told the car was already sold by email, then I was told the car was available by another email. Later, a salesperson called and said the car was available, it would just be a day or two because it was in the body shop. (He did not bother to explain why the car needed any body work- the photos of the car showed no visible damage.) I waited a few days, then a week, and still have not heard back about the car. I mentioned to the salesperson I would be driving over 2 hours to come and buy the car, and was assured I would be called when the car was ready. Overall a very disappointing experience. I'm sure they are a very busy dealership, however failing to follow up with new or potential customers is bad business, even if it was only for a used car...

Car advertised can not be found. Come on

by from Wareham, MA |

Person was nice enough but doesn't explain why a car is listed online with a picture of it at the dealership and yet no one can figure out where it is.

April 8, 2014

I apologize for having a vehicle displayed on our website that wasn't in our inventory. If you can please call our sales department we can discuss finding you the vehicle you desire.

Very happy with this dealership!

by from Bourne, Ma. |

I just purchased a used 2011 Chevy Tahoe from Atlantic, and was very happy with my experience. From Jack the internet manager to Sam my salesman to Rick the sales manager, everyone was very attentive to my needs and whenever I emailed them, got a quick response back. When I went to pickup the Tahoe it was clean, warm and looked like new! They even went back to the old owner and picked up the 3rd row seats, that I did not know came with it! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to someone looking for a clean used car or a new Subaru.

December 10, 2013

Peter Thank You for the positive review! We appreciate your business!

Excellent Experience

by from Ferrisburgh, Vermont |

I had an excellent experience with Atlantic Subaru. Found the car on Cars.com, was contacted immediately by Atlantic. Salesman was willing to negotiate to a fair price and besides a documentation fee, there were no other fees thrown at me. When I went to pick up the car, it met my expectations (as represented online, clean and no issues). They also found a better financing deal than I could find myself. Nice job Atlantic Subaru.

June 13, 2013

Thank you, DC, for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback, and we're so glad that you had a pleasurable experience with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Atlantic Subaru

Excellent service, no run-around

by from Marstons Mills, MA |

I bought my used Toyota matrix from them a few years ago, and can't say enough about what a pleasant experience it was! I had been to several dealerships and encountered the hard sell, gimmicks, etc. The salespeople here were very respectful, helpful, and we mutually agreed on a price within five minutes of test driving the car. I will definitely shop here when I need my next car!

Atlantic subaru good place to buy a car!

by from Plymouth MA |

The staff was friendly, helpful, and quick. they made the process easy, and worked with me to get a decent deal.