INFINITI of West Chester

(3.7) 6 Reviews

715 Autopark Blvd, West Chester, PA 19382

Used 856-275-6717

Promised second key, never provided

by from Downingtown |

During sale process was told second key was to be provided. But, "couldn't locate" ! Was finally sent a second key but for a different car. Therefor, second key did not work. Refused to correct. New key from other dealer was $240 due to programming. Dealer ignored requests to stand behind sale statements, promises. GET EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU PAY THEM, cause . . .

Very Professional

by from Wilmington, DE |

Bought my Lexus RX 350 here and everyone was very helpful. The process went very smooth and I will definately keep this dealership in mind when I buy again!

Good Experience for Used Car purchase

by from Phoenixville, PA |

Bought a used Nissan Altima Hybrid. Had a good selection of cars across their three dealerships. Well treated without a hard sell. Myke was knowledgeable and helpful, though I did a lot of research on my own about hybrids, batteries and repair costs. Of course, once we were ready to talk about a deal, they brought in a manager. Still, a good experience.

Best place to buy a vehicle!

by from Boothwyn Pa |

We went to Infiniti of West Chester to purchase a 2006 Honda Pilot. With in the first few days of purchasing the check engine light came on and it turned out the Honda needed a catalytic converter. Sean, our salesman, and Nick, the Sales manager compensated us with 2 really great deals. Either they would fix the converter or they would give us a fabulous deal on a different 2006 Honda Pilot that had way better features. We decided on the better Honda. The entire time dealing with Sean, we did not feel pressured into a sale. He was very nice, easy going and not a typical salesperson. All of the staff was very respectful and patient. We would definitely recommend Infiniti of West Chester and we would definitely recommend Sean.

Good Dealership

by from West Grove, PA |

I was in this dealership a couple times, looking for a used G35x. The salesman I worked with was new to the dealership, but was friendly and willing to let me drive a couple cars. He was a bit pushy to have me drive things above my stated price range. I ended up buying one of those cars though, so I can't really complain. I was quoted a monthly payment over the phone before coming in to sign the paperwork, but when I came in, it was actually $10/month higher. Not a big deal, but annoying. The car only had 1 key and they charged me for the 2nd one rather than just including it in the price. He only showed me how to pair my phone etc once I asked him - I would expect him to volunteer to walk me through everything once I've bought it. Overall, it felt somewhat rushed and they were only interested in the sale (something I would expect from a generic used car dealer) and not the personal service I would expect from an Infiniti dealer.

Used Bimmer from Infiniti - treated well

by from Collegeville, PA |

The sales associate was very personable and trustworthy. The dealership itself treated me very well even though I was buying a used BMW from them. Service helped me quickly, efficiently, and in a very friendly manner, but I had to bring the car back twice for the same problem (they had sent it to Otto's BMW to fix the check engine light 3 times, so it's really Otto's fault). The only criticism I would have was that I had to wait about 1 hour after my appointment was scheduled for the buying process to begin. All in all, I am very satisfied.