Luxor Auto Group

909 West Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201

Great service.

by from Scottsdale |

After searching for several months for the right car and meeting Justin at the beginning of our search, we kept in contact on changes to inventory until the right car came along. The Team at Luxor, especailly Justin, worked to make sure we got the right car for us. We are very happy with our purchase.

05 Nissan Altima

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My family and I visited Luxor Auto in Mesa and our trip was well worth it. We found a 05 Altima with low miles and recieved a great price. Paul helped us out with the paperwork and sales and Lisa took care of the finances. They were very friendly and efficient. I would say that our estimated time there was only an hour. I would definitely recommend this dealership and will be visiting again in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Sierra Vista, AZ |

When it seemed we were going to lose our chance to get the vehicle we wanted, Shawn went out of his way to make sure we got the vehicle. Much of our correspondence with him was via email, however, he always replied promptly, many times even outside of business hours. When we finally sealed the deal, Lisa had all of the documentation ready and waiting, making it a fast, painless process. Outstanding service!

Luxor has awesome cars

by from chandler AZ |

Saw a car we liked online came into the dealership to check it out, it was sold all ready. But we looked around and found another car we liked, they have alot of great cars. Paul was helpful explaining the car to us. Lisa helped us alot becuase of our situation. Overall good experiance

Would buy from again

by from mesa, AZ |

The sales team at luxor in mesa was not pushy at all. They helped my wife and i find our new used vehicle with ease. It did take a little longer than expected to get everything finalized. This was no problem for me though as they are a small dealer and got very busy at the time we were there. They made sure to keep us comfortable while we waited. We came to an agreement on the terms of our purchase based on what i wanted and that was great. I got a great deal on my jeep and had a very nice experience at the dealer. I would recommend them to a friend.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!

by from phoenix, az |

Where do I begin? As a woman I hate walking into a dealership and dealing with the whole car buying experience. I went to a few different dealerships before stopping at Luxor. Although I had heard great things, I was not expecting Luxor to be any different, but it was. Everyone I worked with made may car buying experience so easy and I can't believe I'm saying this FUN! I got and amazing deal on a 2010 BMW. I am very indecisive and Curtis and Saeid were very patient with me. Gino helped me work out the details of my trade-in. Sharon was wonderful with my loan application and worked hard to get me a great rate. I am so thankful I found Luxor. I am very confident in saying that I will be a customer for life. Thank-you so much for all your help and patience.

Great service, great prices...

by from Tempe, AZ |

The overall shopping experience was great! Travis was very professional and helpful! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a super awesome deal (high end car at a great price) to check out Luxor Auto before any other dealership in town!

Used BMW 550i Purchase

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Very quick and smooth used car buying experience. Fair price and great inventory, quickly remedied a few minor blemishes on the used BMW I purchased. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a used luxury vehicle.

Great Buying Experience and highly recommend them!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Impeccable Service and Treatment during buying process. From the moment I stepped onto their property I was treated with 5 star service. They took me on a tour of their family owner business as if I was being welcomed as part of the family.. I definitely recommend Luxor Auto Group to anyone who wishes to be serviced and treated as they should and who's in the market for a luxury vehicle!

Great buying experience at Luxor Auto Group

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Bought a really nice used Jaguar from Luxor Auto Group in Scottsdale today, and was really pleased with the dealership and its people. First class operation, nice vehicles, fair prices, and people who went out of their way to help our search for a nice Jag from the moment I first spoke with Travis on phone before visiting dealer. From going out of the way to grab coffee, to arranging to put vehicle up on lift so that I could inspect it, to just making it easy to buy a vehicle from them. Overall very happy with the level of service we were given from beginning to end! Thanks guys!!