North Plainfield Nissan

545 Us Highway 22, North Plainfield, NJ 07060

New 866-906-7396 New866-906-7396
Used 888-840-6950 Used888-840-6950
Service 888-606-3518 Service 888-606-3518

HUGE INVENTORY 100s of used cars to choose from!

Happy customer

by from Watchung NJ |

Couldn't be happier with decision with buying my car from North Plainfield Nissan. Before I purchased my Rouge I searched around and foun NP Nissan offered the best deal. From the sales staff to their service department everyone is pleasant to work with. Great dealership! You won't regret coming here for your next vehicle!

disappointed

by from New brunswick, NJ |

I was promised something and even followed up about it and never got what I was promised.

January 11, 2016

Hi Gloria, I'd like to know more about the situation. Please call me directly at your earliest convenience at 908-912-1400. Thank you, -Christine Smith

not good service at the front desk.

by from edison nj |

the girl at the front desk was just there messing w/ thomputer while the other guy was busy on the phone.I was the only one there and for about 4 minutes she never acknowledged I was there. also the "Handicap Space" is allways busy.with a non handicap car. or a dealer car.the guys that were here a few months ago were much nicer and helpful. I bring my car here all the time for service and I see everything. well thanks and I am sorry. I bought my car here that's why I bring it hete for anything that it needs. maria londono. now I would not recommend this site.

Great service

by from Union NJ |

Great service department! I have been a long time customer and have never had a bad experience! Highly recommend North Plainfield Nissan.

Service

by from North Plainfield NJ |

Came in to get my oil changed always a pleasant experience. Staff is friendly.

Great Service

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

I was skeptical at first because I have had so many bad experiences from other car dealerships. But they wrked with me and the salesman Jello was patient and wasn't pushy at all I got the car I was looking for I'm satisfied with my purchase.

June 2, 2015

Thank you so much! Im glad you had a great experience here at North Plainfield Nissan. If you ever need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Mr. Djello or the staff. That is what we are here for.

I guess they don't really care about my business?

by from new brunswick |

As my title said, when I tried to buy the car from them, I didn't get enough feedback from the dealers. The dealer was always disturbted from other stuff either talking with other staffs in office or doing his own business. I am not really avalible during weekdays, so I contacted them most on Saturdays. When I called to ask some information, he gave me hardly what I wanted and I was supposed to wait two calls from him but never got back calls. Well maybe my business don't worth their work I guess.

Good experience

by from Watchung, NJ |

I'd just like to take a minute and thank you and your professional team for the awesome lease deal I received. I'm driving a brand new 2014 Altima for just about what I was paying to lease my 2011 Altima, also through North Plainfield Nissan. I wouldn't think to go anywhere else! My husband and I continue to be very happy with the sales support (Brad and Vito) and service department (Richie and Phil) as well as your interest and assistance with getting me my cherished iPad!, Randy's help with the vehicle's settings, Finance, even your receptionists are extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for seeing that my every request was 100% completely satisfied. You can count my husband and me among your loyal customers. Thanks also to your team for making car leasing actually a pleasant experience!

May 23, 2014

Hilary, We are happy to hear about your all around pleasant experience at North Plainfield Nissan. Our team does their best to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us! We shall see you again. North Plainfield Nissan

Pleasant

by from New Jersey |

I had a very pleasant experience at Jersey Nissan. I came in at 6 pm to look at cars and took some test drives, and by 8 pm I was already out of there with papers signed at financing agreed to. They let me know that they would call me when they got the best interest rate they could get for me, and even though I signed all the paperwork at 1.9% financing, they called me back the next morning with an even better deal. I was so amazed at their hard work, even after their job was done.

Good reputation around town

by from New Jersey |

We went out of our way to come to Jersey Nissan, because we had heard such good things. Talked to the salesman on the phone, and looked at a car over the computer. When we arrived the car looked ever better than we were expecting. They gave us a good price on our trade in and got great financing. Overall, it was well worth it to come out to Jersey Nissan.