North Plainfield Nissan

545 Us Highway 22, North Plainfield, NJ 07060

New 866-906-7396
Used 888-840-6950
Service 888-606-3518

North Plainfield Nissan ADVANTAGE...Always $5,000 BETTER than the competition! 100s of used cars to choose!

Great Place

by from scotch plains,nj |

Very good place to buy! Had a very nice selection of cars.

Good experience

by from Watchung, NJ |

I'd just like to take a minute and thank you and your professional team for the awesome lease deal I received. I'm driving a brand new 2014 Altima for just about what I was paying to lease my 2011 Altima, also through North Plainfield Nissan. I wouldn't think to go anywhere else! My husband and I continue to be very happy with the sales support (Brad and Vito) and service department (Richie and Phil) as well as your interest and assistance with getting me my cherished iPad!, Randy's help with the vehicle's settings, Finance, even your receptionists are extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for seeing that my every request was 100% completely satisfied. You can count my husband and me among your loyal customers. Thanks also to your team for making car leasing actually a pleasant experience!

North Plainfield Nissan responded to this review

May 23, 2014

Hilary, We are happy to hear about your all around pleasant experience at North Plainfield Nissan. Our team does their best to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us! We shall see you again. North Plainfield Nissan

Pleasant

by from New Jersey |

I had a very pleasant experience at Jersey Nissan. I came in at 6 pm to look at cars and took some test drives, and by 8 pm I was already out of there with papers signed at financing agreed to. They let me know that they would call me when they got the best interest rate they could get for me, and even though I signed all the paperwork at 1.9% financing, they called me back the next morning with an even better deal. I was so amazed at their hard work, even after their job was done.

Good reputation around town

by from New Jersey |

We went out of our way to come to Jersey Nissan, because we had heard such good things. Talked to the salesman on the phone, and looked at a car over the computer. When we arrived the car looked ever better than we were expecting. They gave us a good price on our trade in and got great financing. Overall, it was well worth it to come out to Jersey Nissan.

Good services

by from New Jersey |

The most important thing to me when I go to a cat dealership is that my car is well taken care of. I have had some nightmare times in the past that my car has been brought somewhere for service and came out worse than before. I know that I can trust the service here though! And that's why I kept coming back after I bought my car this year in Jersey. All oil changes and maintenance work goes to them because they are good at what they do!

Great people

by from New Jersey |

I had a great time with the staff here. I had some wonderful people that helped me and cared enough to take their time with me. I really enjoyed the entire process and my new Nissan Altima.

Genuine

by from New York |

Vito may have been the most genuine sales person I have bought anything from. He was concerned about the practicality of the car for me and my family as well as wanting to make sure I got the best deal. He was wonderful to us and our new Nissan is beautiful.

Great time, Great service

by from North Plainfield,NJ |

My wife and I got married a year ago and since then we have been running on one car for the both of us. After the news that we were pregnant we knew it was time to get started car shopping once again. We looked around but a few places we went into the atmosphere was just so hostile and unkind that we literally just walked out. I wanted somewhere that I could get a good deal, and god honest help from the employees. I was thrilled when we stepped into Jersey Nissan because they are exactly that! Great deals and great service.

Fabulous Deal

by from North Plainfield,NJ |

Beyond happy with the deal that I got on my Nissan Pathfinder! I have done a lot of research on dealerships in my area and North Plainfield Nissan was by far the best price and overall value, not to mention the great customer service that they provide. I spent some time in contact with them over the phone and through emails and everything was quick and professional. Great service, and I was happy to give my business to them.

Great experience!

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

This was my second purchase at north plainfield Nissan. Everything went nice and smooth. My dealer was GREAT! Highly recommend this dealership.

trust and service experience

by from Staten Island NY |

I have been to three Nissan dealers and North Plainfield has given me the feeling of trust and honesty. I will always return when I'm looking for another vehicle.