Rosedale Auto Sales, Inc.

1021 Southwest Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66103

Bought 2 cars, but they owe me money

by from Kansas City, MO |

Bought my first car in 2010- easy process, paid cash, ran well. It needed a minor repair they said they woud fix real quick, so I went to lunch. I picked up the care, drove it home only to notice they didn't fix it the issue at all. Again, it was minor and the car overall was great. Went back this year (2014) for a mini van. Found one with a million miles on it, but it ran great and 3 months later, I have no regrets. The only thing was that I had to wait forever to get my title. I live in MO, so penalties on taxes start on day 31. I was told they would send me a check with the title to cover the late fees on my sales tax... I got the title but not the check. I called and told them I didn't get the check; they said they would send it out... a month later and still nothing. I'm can safely say I won't see that money. I may go back to them for my 3rd car, but I trust them a little less now.

bad experience with the sales staff

by from o.p. ks. |

was looking for a vehicle i could afford they had a couple after test the drive the cruise was not working on the vehicle i drove , i simply asked if they could check the fuses , the saleperson took the tag and the keys told me they were ( cheap vehicles ) and thats what you get and walked away . these vehicles are all damaged in one way or another look closely i purchased a vehicle the same day from rodriguez auto on merriam drive they will work with you

Makes buying a car a pleasurable experience

by from Paola, KS |

I have purchased 5 cars from Jonathan at Rosedale over the past 4 years - everytime he exceeds my expectations by going the extra mile to help us make the the best decision based on what we are looking for and also our budget. I have purchased two cars for my daughter and I feel confident that the vehicle will provide her with good, dependable transportation. My experience has been that the cars are well checked out and I will be buying from them in the future.

Hidden Jewel of Cars

by from Blue Springs, MO |

Just to let you know this Dealership is a diamond in the rough. Any car you want they have at exceptional prices. If you are looking for a car please go to their website www.rosedalecars.com or call Jonathan Tucker and he will take very good care of you.

Great dealer

by from Overland Park Kansas |

I had a great experience w/Rosedale Auto. Jonathan was very helpful, in fact I went back a 2nd time. Both my son and daughter got a vehicle from here. I would highly recommend this dealer. No pushy sales people and down to earth honesty.

2003 Acura TL and 2000 Volvo S70; Very Pleased.

by from Lawrence, KS |

My Sister and I both bought cars here in the last eleven months. We are very pleased. Rosedale has a different approach to used cars. Delivering them with the past owners tires; they allow you to barter on price and pick the tires that you want. Both cars were priced below blue book value. Both cars had less than 130,000 miles on them.

2003 Acura TL and 2000 Volvo S70; Very Pleased.

by from Lawrence, KS |

Very Posetive experience!

by from Parker, KS |

Website is very helpful of the inventory. Staff is very friendly. No Hassel experience!! Would definitely recommend this dealer.

Good experience.

by from Harrisonville, MO |

The sales staff and management were very easy to deal with, and they were very accommodating. Good experience overall.

2 years since I bought the car

by from Tonganoxie Ks. |

I just wanted to say thank you. I drive by your place every weekday and it makes me think how much I am enjoying the car I purchased from you. A quality experience all around.