Jimmy's Auto Outlet

Used 888-252-0796

Your One Stop Shop For All Your Automotive Needs

Trust this shop.

by from croton on Hudson, NY |

I wrote the following review... and Cars.com re-typed and posted it with typos that make me sound illiterate or careless... Please post the review the way I wrote and typed it: I've been a customer of Jimmy's Auto since 1995. I started with Jimmy's when it was located in Croton on Hudson NY and have continued when it moved 25 miles north to Fishkill NY. I've bought half a dozen cars in that time from Jimmy's and have had every car I've owned serviced at Jimmy's, regardless where I bought it. I can remember how many times Ie been to a brand dealership and had the feeling I being taken for a ride either up front or in service. So, whenever I in the market for a car, or even if just need an oil changeI drive 25 miles one way to get the job done. There's a reason for my loyalty to Jimmy. First, there is a Jimmy at Jimmy's. The owner is on premises. He's involved in every aspect of the business, from sales to service, and he stands behind the cars he sells and services. The sales process is transparent, the car is what he says it is, and if it isn hel make it right. I always buy a warranty when I buy a car from Jimmy, who is in the best position to advocate for any unexpected repairs. This just makes sense. He can and does get his hands dirty, right in there with the service mechanics. He races cars, so he knows how to diagnose and fix the problem. You got a problem or a question and you want to take it to the boss? He right there. Second, you don have to take it to the boss. He has set an honorable standard and has staffed the sales and service departments with people who follow through on it. If there's a problem, they'll resolve it and put you on the road as if you are family. Third, well there is no third. What else do you need to know? Trust this shop. End of story.

Rude sales person, Lies in online car descriptions

by from Westchester, NY |

Their salesperson Anthony is RUDE RUDE RUDE. Stay far away from this dealership.

Did Jimmy himself write the great reviews

by from Poughkeepsie |

If I can stop one person from buying anything from this man it would make me happy. Buyer beware he sales, junk cars and warranties that are a rip off.He has an answer for everything and means nothing... AGAIN BUYER BEAware. If Jimmy was alive in the turn of the 20th century he would be on the coner selling snake oil

Jimmy's Auto Outlet responded to this review

September 21, 2012

I do not know why someone would go through the trouble to write a bad review that never contacted anyone here about any problem. Here at James Auto Outlet Inc. we take pride in our reputation over the last 27 years in business. We standing behind everything we do! We back it up with warranties in writing. For mikes dad to say we sell junk car and warranties that are a rip off is a nothing more than SLANDER. Mikes dad might want to say what car and warranties his son did buy so we can answer his review with accuracy if his son even ever brought a car from us. Jimmy

Trust this shop.

by from Croton on Hudson, NY |

Be Careful!!!

by from Fishkill,NY |

We were planning to purchase the 2003 Mercury Sable LS wagon and had agreed upon a price ($7000). When we went to sign the papers and pick up the car, my brother in law (a machanic) checked out the car and within minutes found a list of things wrong including a leaking Power Steering Rack. The dealership check, agreed it was leaking (they said the "missed that" in their own check) but refused to fix the problem and sell the car to us at the agreed on price. Instead we were told they were going to fix it and put it back out for sale at more money. I find this completely unethical. Beware! If you plan to buy a car here, make sure to have it checked by a third party BEFORE you sign anything. In my opinion, they are not a trustworthy dealership.