Jimmy's Auto Outlet

1515 Route 52, Fishkill, NY 12524

Used 888-252-0796

Your One Stop Shop For All Your Automotive Needs

Fred is not your stereotypical sales person

by from Poughkeepsie,NY |

Ive bought many cars in my life and never has one experience been the same as buying from Fred at Jimmy's Auto Outlet. He was no pressure, no non sense, and you could tell he knew what he was talking about even though he looked younger. I bought a Honda, and he went over the car with me and i couldnt be happier. Ive never met a more honest Sales person, i will certainly buy from Fred again.

WE LOVE JIMMYS AUTO OUT LET.....

by from HOPEWELL JCT NY |

My fmily and I ( including ur son and daughter ) have been doing business with Jimmy's for abt 20 years,,,,,we all bought more that 3 or 4 cars each plus 3 trucks through his wonderful business,...His Cars are 100% on the money when it comes to everything he promises it to be....Clean, and completely ready for you to drive off the lot without anything to worry about,,,, I have given his name to most of my friends who have also loved his business,,.. AND, when it comes to repairs,,which by the way are few and far between except for your normal wear and tear and oil changes...Jimmy and his most educated crew take care of us with no worries of being told something that wasn't true....Jimmy himself has become part of MY family ...that is how he has treated us over the years ...and He will treat any of his customers that way...Jimmy is a no nonsense business man who only believes in making his customers happy....ASK ME ILL TELL YOU! He is the most generous hard working man along with his amazing crew that we have ever known and trust me in our early years we went through a lot of fly by night mechanics until we happened to stop at his shop in the 90s....We have been devoted customers to him for all this time and If you try him you will be too..... The work he turns out is better than it was coming off the line because he cares and wants your trust.....We ( my whole family) will Never trust anyone the way we trust him.... this is not just me talking about a friend which he is now BUT this is me telling you that you will NEVER fine a better place to buy or service a new or used car.... Jimmy D. and his workers are without a doubt the best in Hudson Valley....Give them a try....you will never regret it...we NEVER DID..... THANK YOU JIMMY AND STAFF FOR TAKING GREAT CARE OF US ALL THESE YEARS.....WE LOVE YOU!!! ROBIN AND FRANK TEMPESTILLI FROM HOPEWELL JCT AND OUR FAMILY.....

Rude sales person, Lies in online car descriptions

by from Westchester, NY |

Their salesperson Anthony is RUDE RUDE RUDE. Stay far away from this dealership.

Did Jimmy himself write the great reviews

by from Poughkeepsie |

If I can stop one person from buying anything from this man it would make me happy. Buyer beware he sales, junk cars and warranties that are a rip off.He has an answer for everything and means nothing... AGAIN BUYER BEAware. If Jimmy was alive in the turn of the 20th century he would be on the coner selling snake oil

Jimmy's Auto Outlet responded to this review

September 21, 2012

I do not know why someone would go through the trouble to write a bad review that never contacted anyone here about any problem. Here at James Auto Outlet Inc. we take pride in our reputation over the last 27 years in business. We standing behind everything we do! We back it up with warranties in writing. For mikes dad to say we sell junk car and warranties that are a rip off is a nothing more than SLANDER. Mikes dad might want to say what car and warranties his son did buy so we can answer his review with accuracy if his son even ever brought a car from us. Jimmy

Trust this shop.

by from croton on Hudson, NY |

I wrote the following review... and Cars.com re-typed and posted it with typos that make me sound illiterate or careless... Please post the review the way I wrote and typed it: I've been a customer of Jimmy's Auto since 1995. I started with Jimmy's when it was located in Croton on Hudson NY and have continued when it moved 25 miles north to Fishkill NY. I've bought half a dozen cars in that time from Jimmy's and have had every car I've owned serviced at Jimmy's, regardless where I bought it. I can remember how many times Ie been to a brand dealership and had the feeling I being taken for a ride either up front or in service. So, whenever I in the market for a car, or even if just need an oil changeI drive 25 miles one way to get the job done. There's a reason for my loyalty to Jimmy. First, there is a Jimmy at Jimmy's. The owner is on premises. He's involved in every aspect of the business, from sales to service, and he stands behind the cars he sells and services. The sales process is transparent, the car is what he says it is, and if it isn hel make it right. I always buy a warranty when I buy a car from Jimmy, who is in the best position to advocate for any unexpected repairs. This just makes sense. He can and does get his hands dirty, right in there with the service mechanics. He races cars, so he knows how to diagnose and fix the problem. You got a problem or a question and you want to take it to the boss? He right there. Second, you don have to take it to the boss. He has set an honorable standard and has staffed the sales and service departments with people who follow through on it. If there's a problem, they'll resolve it and put you on the road as if you are family. Third, well there is no third. What else do you need to know? Trust this shop. End of story.

Trust this shop.

by from Croton on Hudson, NY |

Be Careful!!!

by from Fishkill,NY |

We were planning to purchase the 2003 Mercury Sable LS wagon and had agreed upon a price ($7000). When we went to sign the papers and pick up the car, my brother in law (a machanic) checked out the car and within minutes found a list of things wrong including a leaking Power Steering Rack. The dealership check, agreed it was leaking (they said the "missed that" in their own check) but refused to fix the problem and sell the car to us at the agreed on price. Instead we were told they were going to fix it and put it back out for sale at more money. I find this completely unethical. Beware! If you plan to buy a car here, make sure to have it checked by a third party BEFORE you sign anything. In my opinion, they are not a trustworthy dealership.