Imports Auto Sales, Inc.

Imports Auto Sales, Inc.

589 E 32nd St, Paterson, NJ 07513

Used 877-276-7885

Large selection, quality pre-owned vehicles, low pricesOff Rt. 80, minutes from Garden State Parkway, Route 4,

Very fair and straight forward

by from New York |

Great service, very helpful and had no problems at. Would recommend for sure.

Nice Cars,Bad Dealer.

by from Jersey city ,N.J. |

Everything was fine until i sat in the office to negotiate a price.this guy was trying to sell me a car with a 24% intrest rate,told me theres a charge to move the car out of the lot so i can test drive,told me i could only buy his insurance on the car which was a ridiculous amount of money,and added my $2000 down payment to the final price of the car instead of subtracting it. He noticed i really wanted the car and took advantage of that. I had to walk out of the dealer so mad because i knew i was getting ripped off. Finally i bought the car for almost double of sticker price.Very nice cars,too bad this guy is such a liar. Dont let him manipulate you into buying his insurance and read very carefully what your signing,also be sure your down payment is going towards car and not his pocket.

Excellent service for 2007 Nissan Frontier

by from Nutley, NJ |

I bought a Nissan Frontier in January 2014 the dealer was very cordial, excellent service, offered to take the car to the warehouse Port location in NY and they did.Honest, car was in excellent condition more thanIi was expecting! Great great Dealer!

full service

by from paterson, new jersey |

this dealership not only took the time to make choosing a car pleasant, they also went above and beyond once i made a decision. After my first test drive they brought the car into their garage and made small tweaks in order to make the car run even better. They were informative and knowledgeable. They gave me great advice and obviously had my best interest in mind. great experience.

WOW! Great customer service and a great deal!

by from Tucson, AZ |

This dealer took excellent care to make sure that I was able to buy the vehicle online from the west coast. They provided every effort to help me every step of the way. They more than meet a very high standard of customer care... They are actually an honest used car dealership and that is a rarity in its own right. When I picked the car up it was in excellent condition and more than met my expectations. This really was a WOW car buying experience. I would return for sure.

2001 Acura TL

by from Paterson,NJ |

Louie was very nice. This is my first car and he made the process easy and explained everything so that I understood. I would recommend this dealer.

Great service. Very professional

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Louis was great to work with. We drove up from Maryland to get this car. I will be back in a few years to get another car from Imports Auto Sales.

Great Place!

by from Columbus, OH |

Found a car I really liked online, worked with Steve over the phone and he even had the car transported to a third party mechanic that I chose to inspect the car. I flew to NJ and Steve even picked me up. The car was great, the family that owned the dealership was great. I signed all the paperwork, no surprises, and drove the car back to Ohio. Would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to others. Thanks guys! -Justin from Ohio

Junk and shady

by from Queens, ny |

Not the smartest people, contacted them through email regarding a car, they replied to check online for more info. I emailed them to let hem know I was coming in the affternoon and to call me if the car was sold, the replied I should call before coming over. I made the drive 40 min drive to find out that a cousin was driving the car around and when it arrived.....HAIL DAMAGE! This was not listed but was asked if I didn't notice it in the pictures. REALLY!!!!!! Not too sure I would trust them.

Impeccable, honest service.

by from Jersey city |

Just purchased a used Honda Civic that is a rare model. Steve helped us out with the trade-in and all the paperwork related to the purchase. Steve gave us the pros and cons of the aspect related to the vehicle that we purchased. Loved to deal with them in the future.

Great service

by from Eas setauket, ny |

Good service, nice cars, good prices 3rd car bought here.