Choice Auto Center

Choice Auto Center

429 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

Used 888-845-3488

Great service from a proud family business

by from Bradford, UK |

We live in the UK and decided to buy and import an American car as a Christmas present for my father. Up until we came across Choice Auto Centre, the whole process had been a pain in the neck. Very few dealerships understood when I explained that we were buying from overseas, and many would bombard us with emails asking when we could drop by for a visit - despite us living on another continent. When we called Choice Auto Centre, we knew we were in good hands. Paemon and his family were happy to answer all of our questions about taxes, fees, documentation and such. When we hired an inspector to test drive the car, they were happy for him to jack it up, take it for a drive and snap over a hundred photos. The guys at Choice also filmed a video of the car in action and sent it to us for extra peace of mind. They were friendly, patient and always available when we needed them. Best of all, they were not pushy like most car salesmen. This allowed us to make an informed and reasoned decision. We have had the car for about two weeks now and everyone loves it. It is exactly as described and a joy to drive. Paemon and his family even sent a handwritten thank you card. All in all, we experienced friendly, honest, and straightforward service from a proud family business. If I ever find myself living in Massachusetts, I'll know where to go!

Won't answer simple questions, very rude to me.

by from Shrewsbury MA |

I was calling and asking about why the same car as a car 10 miles from it was the exact same price but carried an extra 75,000 more miles on it, they told me they put their "best price" and its a one price store where they don't negotiate and told me "kid, lose this number".

Fast,easy,comfortable!

by from Shrewsbury MA |

Everyone here greets you with a smile and wants to get you in your new car as quick and easy as possible! Buying my car was a breeze, highly recommended!

Great service and staff

by from Shrewsbury MA |

I received great service from the guys at choice auto, they provided great service and we're extremely friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone and will be returning for many years to come

Great service

by from Cambridge May |

Great service , No run a rounds pretty straight forward place with great cars for sale. Would for sure do business with this dealership again