Luxury Car Outlet

751 W Roosevelt Rd, Lombard, IL 60148

Used 888-464-2650

Luxury Car Outlet Is Awesome

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Just bought a used Bmw 3 series from Luxury Car Outlet a couple weeks ago & had a very positive experience with this dealer. Brandon (Salesman) was very knowledgeable & helpful during the purchasing process. I felt no pressure to buy while with him. He took additional pictures of the car for me & sent them within minutes of my request, & even picked me up from the train station in Lombard, IL as I was coming from Michigan. Price was more than fair & car was in nearly perfect condition, just as expected. Noah was filling in for Paul when I was there & he was extremely friendly & professional while processing paperwork. I will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle from them when I'm in the market again.

Mark R.

by from St. Charles, IL |

We bought a 2011 Mercedes. Car was in great shape, as expected, based upon the write up and the pictures on their website, I had expected the normal car salesman games but that never happened. Brandon, our salesperson, was very professional and personable and not pushy.. even though it took us a couple of visits before we decided on this vehicle. No attempt to move us into a different car or something we didn't want... No "how much are you looking to spend" BS either. The finance Manager, Paul, was very professional also. We had one unexpected charge when we met with Paul, for "credit life insurance" or something like that. However, when I asked him to remove the charge, because I did not want that coverage, he readily agreed... although he did take a minute to explain the coverage I was giving up. The car delivery process was quick and smooth. My wife noticed a couple of scratches on the rear quarter panel, and while I was explaining to her that that is part of buying a used car, Brandon told us he wold buff them out for us. The porter took the car and 5 minntues later, he pulled it back around and the scratches were gone. This was a really smooth and satisfying experience. I recommend you talk to these folks before you look somehwere else.

I purchased my BMW from this dealership

by from Naperville, IL |

What an experience... I was expecting the standard used card dealer tactics and was pleasantly surprised to get one of the best buying experiences in a long time. Very professional, very knowledgeable staff (both sales and financing side). I got an excellent price for my 3 series, and a fair trade value from my old vehicle. Highly recommended.

Excellent experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Enjoyed my purchase and satisfied with the Mercedes. Very friendly and informative staff. No pressure to purchase. Helped and answered every question. First time in life I walked about confident that I got the best deal possible. My next car will be from Luxury Car Outlet and as a matter of fact my brother will be here this Saturday to trade his BMW 5 series.

MBZ GL550

by from CHicago, IL |

Purchased a MBZ GL550 and had a great experience. I was greeted by a professional staff and treated with respect. I searched for over three weeks for the right car, and I found it here.

Lost contact, non responsive

by from Southwest michigan |

Have sent a number of emails after initial contact and none of them have been answered. I don't believe they have much interest in helping the customer. It would be nice if they at least attempted to earn their commission.

Excellent service

by from Flint, MI |

Excellent and professional staff. very helpful when the car needed repair. nice luxury car selection. Owner and staff are pleasant and courteous. Will definitely do business with them again.

Pigg Enterprises, Inc located in Pratville, AL

by from Jacksonville, AL |

I recently wrote a bad review of Pigg Enterprises, since I have totally changed my mind. I was inquiring about a truck and no one ever responded to my e-mail, I took this as not needing my business. The owner of the Pigg Enterprises personally contacted me and asked to make this up and stressed the importance of making customers happy. This impressed me and when I told him the problem, he found out there was a glitch in the internet address for his car lot and got it corrected. People just don't go out of their way these days to make sure and right a wrong so I have been very impressed with Pigg Enterprises, Inc. It is a family owned business and they mean what they say. I hope to be able to do business with them in the near future. I give them 5 stars on customer service!

Friendly, knowledgable, professional staff

by from Park Ridge |

I have been to many dealers in my lifetime. The experience can be horrible and it can be great. This dealer makes it great. Smaller lot with a ton of luxury vehicles. Great financing as well. They only deal with high quality lenders and will not try to rip you off if you have bad credit.

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We just love Luxury Car Outlet. We had been in search of a Mercedes C300 sport 4matic with navigation and a panoramic sunroof in black. After viewing so many cars online we decided to check out Luxury Car Outlet. We were a little unsure of this business since in the past we had only purchased cars at major dealerships. Boy did we ever love our experience! First of all they had the perfect car we were looking for sitting in thier lot, along with a huge selection of gorgeous luxury cars. Brandon our salesperson has superb knowledge in the car industry and was able to answer all our questions. Super nice guy! We ended up purchasing the car and we where thrilled with the complete process We live in Wisconsin and we took the train down to pick the car up, Brandon picked us up and gave us a ride back the dealership. The car was spotless and everyone treated us top notch. Love Paul in fiancing and the owner Walid. These guys are a real class act and really care for thier customers. If you need to purchase a car definitly check Luxury Car Outlet. You will not be dissapointed!!